Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Erica Mena 2; and Her relationship with Cyn Santana
Topic Started: Mar 16 2014, 03:10 PM (1,618,934 Views)
Unregistered

As much as cyn says erica is the man in the relationship I think cyn is also lol she controls Mena's pussy :-)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:20 PM
Do y'all think erica will sing love songs? It'll be so cute because we will all know who the songs are about. But forreal though, I have no clue what she will sing about, or what her genre would be for that matter
No more slow songs please.

She should so something beat heavy with minimal singing.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Do y'all think erica will sing love songs? It'll be so cute because we will all know who the songs are about. But forreal though, I have no clue what she will sing about, or what her genre would be for that matter
Im tierd of love songs give my some club bangerz, pussy popping music. If mena getting down w/ houston producers we got a good chance of getting something not auto tuned.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:21 PM
As much as cyn says erica is the man in the relationship I think cyn is also lol she controls Mena's pussy :-)
That just further proves Mena's point. :rofl:

There's never been any disagreement that Cyn controls that zipper.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:23 PM

Yes, she should do music where she talks through it. Or like a soft rap on some Kesha, jhena aiko type shit. Honestly that's what will get her the best reception. If she's singing the entire time, no, it sounds too forced.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:25 PM
Mar 25 2014, 02:23 PM

Yes, she should do music where she talks through it. Or like a soft rap on some Kesha, jhena aiko type shit. Honestly that's what will get her the best reception. If she's singing the entire time, no, it sounds too forced.
*jhene
Goto Top

Unregistered

Might as well call her Erica "T-Pain" Mena because every song will be autotuned to death in order to make her sounds halfway decent. She can't sing, she can't. Y'all trying real hard to find a style to make her struggle sound come through best. What.Is.Life loooooooooooool
Goto Top

Unregistered

Lol. She really can't.

But she's not the only one who can't so if that's her dream she should go for it. Its got to be frustrating to really love music, have the looks and body for it but not the actual ability to sing.

That being said, the production on her first song was so much better than on the Dancing song. With good producers she should be ok. Might be time to cut down on the smoking and drinking though if she is really serious.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I bet yall she signed to young money, you know they sign every body they got Paris Hilton over there. Put mena on a hook & she will be good, she don't need a full song.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:33 PM
Lol. She really can't.

But she's not the only one who can't so if that's her dream she should go for it. Its got to be frustrating to really love music, have the looks and body for it but not the actual ability to sing.

That being said, the production on her first song was so much better than on the Dancing song. With good producers she should be ok. Might be time to cut down on the smoking and drinking though if she is really serious.
Pretty much.

She can hold a note and that's enough. Look at JLo -- that chick is produced to death because Lord knows she can do nothing with a note except hold it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

To the poster that said if they can give Jim and Krissy a show then they can give E & C one is absolutely right! I swear I was thinking the same thing like that show was dry as hell, at least E & C would be interesting cuz both of their personalities are from each end of the scale lol Mena crazy (mean way) Cyns crazy (funny way) put those together...BOOM! We have an Emmy ladies and gentlemen.
Goto Top

Unregistered

You really can't tell if someone can sing by one song that was badly written and produced. Let's be real, Beyoncé, tyrese, and justin timberlake can sing. Kesha, Tpain, and jlo can not sing. I have no problem being honest, but I'm not going to judge erica off that one song. She seems really adament on having this singing career, so maybe she has taken classes. I won't pass judgement until I can hear something legitamite
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:24 PM

There isnt any "man" in their relationship. Enough. Even Erica said she was joking and got tired of it when Tig kept saying it. She's the dominant one. That's it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:34 PM
I bet yall she signed to young money, you know they sign every body they got Paris Hilton over there. Put mena on a hook & she will be good, she don't need a full song.
Paris is on young money for the image they want to uphold towards the public. She hasn't come out with SHIT. Erica won't do much better.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mar 25 2014, 12:57 PM
Mar 25 2014, 12:40 PM
TheOneAndOnly
Mar 25 2014, 11:45 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Why she block you ?
(Not OP) Erica her blocks are so random. I've said some pretty critical things and wasn't blocked. I stopped commenting for a while though.Then after that Randa situation I politely said it might be wise for her to have professionals manage her career from hereon out and I got blocked for that. Can you imagine? loooooooooooool
I said sonething similar to that effect. I told her I ordered your book the chronicles of a confirm bachelorette and they changed my estimated delivery twice. Ur book is alwayz out of stock that's bullshyt. And I got block boom! When keeping it real goes wrong lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:36 PM

There isnt any "man" in their relationship. Enough. Even Erica said she was joking and got tired of it when Tig kept saying it. She's the dominant one. That's it.
Go away, vibe-killer.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:35 PM
You really can't tell if someone can sing by one song that was badly written and produced. Let's be real, Beyoncé, tyrese, and justin timberlake can sing. Kesha, Tpain, and jlo can not sing. I have no problem being honest, but I'm not going to judge erica off that one song. She seems really adament on having this singing career, so maybe she has taken classes. I won't pass judgement until I can hear something legitamite
I have heard all that I need to. Everything she brings out is an automic PASS to me. I agree that she will not do worse than dancing all over the world but her best song will still be sung with an average voice. She will not go from her current voice to Jazmine Sullivan even if she could afford all the very best singing teachers in the world.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Reminds me of the bar scene when erica finally could muster up a sentence and cyn shut that shit down quick! I wonder if they really argue to that extent in private, or cyn just walks away because she's not required to talk to her for filming purposes
Goto Top

Unregistered

If and when Erica releases another music video I want Cyn in it. Maybe she can do a short rap in it...Ya know...Going to see Erica like ooowiiii, gonna make a movie and take her to the jacuzziii.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Paris is on young money for the image they want to uphold towards the public. She hasn't come out with SHIT. Erica won't do much better.
Well erica can do the same thing get some bigger & better checks & they might let her do one song, Paris hilton released a song w/ lil wayne.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:39 PM
I have heard all that I need to. Everything she brings out is an automic PASS to me. I agree that she will not do worse than dancing all over the world but her best song will still be sung with an average voice. She will not go from her current voice to Jazmine Sullivan even if she could afford all the very best singing teachers in the world.
Jazmine Sullivan has RAW power. Of course she won't get there. She can get to J-Lo, Jhene Aiko level though. Produce the shit out of the record, tone down the singing and boom -- singing career.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Go away, vibe-killer.
:rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Reminds me of the bar scene when erica finally could muster up a sentence and cyn shut that shit down quick! I wonder if they really argue to that extent in private, or cyn just walks away because she's not required to talk to her for filming purposes
I think cyn probably be on hush mode when erica try & get in a fight w/ her tht probably drive erica crazy.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Wait hold up Paris Hilton is signed to young money! I didn't know that
Goto Top

Unregistered

I was thinking the exact same thing cause she would definitely fit the look and the feel of the label
Goto Top

Unregistered

TheOneAndOnly
Mar 25 2014, 02:37 PM
Mar 25 2014, 12:57 PM
Mar 25 2014, 12:40 PM

(Not OP) Erica her blocks are so random. I've said some pretty critical things and wasn't blocked. I stopped commenting for a while though.Then after that Randa situation I politely said it might be wise for her to have professionals manage her career from hereon out and I got blocked for that. Can you imagine? loooooooooooool
I said sonething similar to that effect. I told her I ordered your book the chronicles of a confirm bachelorette and they changed my estimated delivery twice. Ur book is alwayz out of stock that's bullshyt. And I got block boom! When keeping it real goes wrong lol
:RIP: You would think she would show mercy since you bought her book.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Awhile back wasn't erica and cyn at some record label.. Was it young money?
Goto Top

Unregistered

If and when Erica releases another music video I want Cyn in it. Maybe she can do a short rap in it...Ya know...Going to see Erica like ooowiiii, gonna make a movie and take her to the jacuzziii.
Naw I don't need cyn rapping even thoe she sound better than erica, she would just be a good leading lady, they could do like future & ciara in body party.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:42 PM
I think cyn probably be on hush mode when erica try & get in a fight w/ her tht probably drive erica crazy.
It's a Libra trai; so it is possible.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:43 PM
Naw I don't need cyn rapping even thoe she sound better than erica, she would just be a good leading lady, they could do like future & ciara in body party.
x2
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:40 PM
Jazmine Sullivan has RAW power. Of course she won't get there. She can get to J-Lo, Jhene Aiko level though. Produce the shit out of the record, tone down the singing and boom -- singing career.
Jhene Aiko her sound and style does not fit Erica at all. Not authentic. Jhene Aiko lives the strange things she talks about. She lives half on earth and half in space. Erica wouldn't be believable in that smooth soul-Jazz type of flow. She's better off trying a "Pour it up" type song if she insists on doing music. Lord knows she loves strippers as much as life itself.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:43 PM
Awhile back wasn't erica and cyn at some record label.. Was it young money?
Young money offices are in LA so unless they was in la nope.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:44 PM
Mar 25 2014, 02:42 PM

It's a Libra trai; so it is possible.
Right. Because every Libra in the world shares the same traits. ^o)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Paris Hilton is into DJ'ing last I heard...but she has a lot of business ventures too and she's really business savvy so idk young money got her for a reason tho...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2014, 02:44 PM
Mar 25 2014, 02:40 PM

Jhene Aiko her sound and style does not fit Erica at all. Not authentic. Jhene Aiko lives the strange things she talks about. She lives half on earth and half in space. Erica wouldn't be believable in that smooth soul-Jazz type of flow. She's better off trying a "Pour it up" type song if she insists on doing music. Lord knows she loves strippers as much as life itself.
Didn't say the same style, said the same type of production. Ain't nobody checking for Jhene's pipes. Chick can't sing, but she can flow through a song because her production is on point.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic