Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Marina and Clara; Brazilian lesbian couple (or so we hope)
Topic Started: Jan 28 2014, 04:37 AM (3,364,301 Views)
sapatalicious
Unregistered

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/vem-por-ai/noticia/2014/02/clara-e-marina-tomam-banho-juntas-na-ducha-da-piscina.html

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/vem-por-ai/noticia/2014/02/clara-fica-passada-ao-descobrir-que-marina-e-homossexual.html
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 03:21 PM
:wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

This is going too fast... ^o)
Goto Top

324B21
Member Avatar

Feb 15 2014, 04:54 PM
I love it. That will push the kiss to happen before the end as well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

324B21
Feb 15 2014, 05:37 PM
I wonder why a kiss is so "HUGE" on brazilian tv when they can show Marina naked, or them acting rather intimately in a pool and in bikini, huh?? What's the fucking matter? Let them kiss!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 05:59 PM
324B21
I wonder why a kiss is so "HUGE" on brazilian tv when they can show Marina naked, or them acting rather intimately in a pool and in bikini, huh?? What's the fucking matter? Let them kiss!!
You're right. The kiss is not a big deal.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Sexy Marina. I know Tainá has a bf, but she always pinged for me.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

LifeLived
Feb 15 2014, 05:59 AM
I get why people are confused as to why Marina is coming on so strongly but she is an artist and artists are always looking for inspiration and she found it in Clara. The only way, in terms of a photographer or visual artist, to be truly inspired is to push until you see the true rawness of your subject and that is kinda what she's doing, but at the same time, she is falling in love with her, so it isn't going to end well but it should be very interesting, plus adding Vanessa to the mix will bring enough drama for them alone.
Its more normal to see male artist types written like that. To be the kind of guys that dont take no for an answer and are used to having everything their way. I doubt brazilian viewers have seen many female characters written like that. There is no denying that a lot of people might be thinking Marina is slutty and overly sexual because of how she's been behaving.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 06:10 PM
Posted Image

Sexy Marina. I know Tainá has a bf, but she always pinged for me.
For those of you in Brazil, is she going to openly flirt with Clara in front of clueless Cadu tonight at the pool?
Goto Top

Unregistered

324B21
DA

I agree with the other poster. We have roughly 9 months of Clarina, the wouldn't have to happen at the end even if things were going a bit slower now at the begining.
Goto Top

Unregistered

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/videos/t/cenas/v/clara-liga-para-marina/3151447/

One of the scenes from tonight :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/videos/t/cenas/v/clara-pensa-em-desistir-de-ir-a-casa-de-marina/3151522/
Goto Top

JuRC

Clara finds out that Marina is a homossexual

Marina: Hey, I want this water to be crystal clear. I'll have guests tomorrow and, if the weather helps, we'll be using the pool.
Pool cleaner: Don't worry.
Marina: What are you looking at, nosy?
Vanessa: I'm not being nosy. I love it when you start acting as a housewife.
Marina: I always took care of the house.
Vanessa: You always did, that's true. But you do it according to your guests.
Marina: Because some guests are worth more and others are worth less.
Isn't there too much chlorine in the water?
Pool cleaner: It has the right amount, miss Marina.
Marina: I'm finding the color too dark.
Pool cleaner: It'll become clearer later.
Marina: Watch out, huh, don't ruin my guests' hair.
Pool cleaner: You got it.
Vanessa: Your phone is ringing. Do you want me to pick up?
Marina: I'll pick up.
Hello? Hello? Heeello? Say something. I hate blocked IDs.
Vanessa: You shouldn't answer when you don't know who's calling.
Marina: Can I hold my curiosity though? I'm a woman, honey.

---

Clara: Who told you she is?
Suzy: I don't remember. Everybody knows everything about everyone here. We were reading a magazine, do you want to see it?
Ruben, can I borrow your magazine for a minute, please?
Thank you. Why are you finding it weird? So many women are (gay) nowadays.
Clara: I don't find it weird, I'm just curious.
Suzy: Check this out... It's her.
Then I said "wow, she's beautiful, what a goddess" and my client answered right away: "thank God she's a dyke, less competition for us"
These people create so many stories.
Clara: Yeah... yeah.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JuRC

Clara considers not going to Marina's house

Cadu: It's a cultural deficiency, you know?
Hey, baby! You're right on time! Come here, sit down and eat with us.
Clara: Hi!
Cadu and Fernando: Hey!
Clara: I won't eat anything, I got filled with coffee and cookies at the beauty saloon.
Cadu: You don't know what you're missing. What's up with that magazine?
Clara: What about it? It's a women's magazine. I stopped by the stand and bought it. By the way, the owner asked me to remind you that you owe her money.
Cadu: Forget about it, honey, I'll pay her tomorrow.
You can't warm this up, alright? When you and Ivan get hungry, let me know so I can make a new one.
Clara: Okay. Let me ask you something, 'cause you guys know all about everyone's lives and pretend not to.
Cadu: Come on.
Clara: I was at the saloon having my nails done and the manicure told me that Marina, you know Marina?
Fernando: Yes, the photographer.
Clara: The photographer.
Cadu: Hum, what about her?
Clara: She told me that Marina is... That she's a dyke. Do you think that's true?
Fernando: I've heard that before.
Cadu: But they say that about everybody.
Fernando: What? Are you shocked?
Clara: No, of course not. I don't discriminate, but I find that expression, "dyke", too vulgar.
Fernando: But it's how they call it. Some people use even worse words.
Cadu: It could also be "gay", right? It serves both genders.
Fernando: This is really good, can I eat some more?
Cadu: Huuum, maybe she's bi. There can still be hope.
Clara: That's awful, Cadu.
Cadu: What?

---------

Cadu: Baby, I'll go downstairs with Nando, okay?
Clara: Okay... I'll rest here for a bit.
Cadu: Oh, and Ivan will go to Helena's. Are we still going to the photographer's house?
Clara: I don't know, Cadu, let's talk about it later.
Cadu: Are you worried about Marina? Do you think she's hitting on you?
Clara: Of course not! Don't bug me! Get out. Don't ever say that again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Are there any scenes on YouTube or a n y other s i t e
Goto Top

Unregistered

Than you so much Juliaine !! :hug:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2014, 01:50 AM
Are there any scenes on YouTube or a n y other s i t e
I don't think so. Are they geoblocked for you?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Can someone organize the videos by order and put the translations already done? >.< So when more videos come out we'll only add it and the translations!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Wow that last scene.... Clara got hit hard :lol: , she's already damn confused and lost :P She's drooling over the picture in the magazine and yet (kinda frustrated) reminds herself she's married XD
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2014, 02:16 AM
Can someone organize the videos by order and put the translations already done? >.< So when more videos come out we'll only add it and the translations!
And people can also see the videos that are not translated yet and try to do it if they want to!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 05:59 PM
324B21
Brazil is a very homophobic country.
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Elsanna
Feb 16 2014, 03:08 AM
woman is in love HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Goto Top

Unregistered

Elsanna
:rofl:

I don't know where this soap opera will go in the others 9 months but based in how fast this is happen I'm guessing: drama.
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

Feb 16 2014, 03:17 AM
Elsanna
:rofl:

I don't know where this soap opera will go in the others 9 months but based in how fast this is happen I'm guessing: drama.
It is normal to have drama .. but it will show the love between them even more profound .. will be beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Goto Top

Ana
Unregistered

Oh, damn! I'm unhappy to say this, but don't see this storyline ending up well... The worst is that when i found out that the soup opera wold have this couple i was super excited. Tainá is gorgeous, and Giovanna is an amazing actress. Plus, the writer is one of the first to bring a homo-affective relationship successfully to the Brazilian television (Clara and Rafaela), 10 years ago.
The problem is they are rushing things to much and if the audience doesn't buy their story, the characters will disappear, or split, or something...
Brazilian open TV is outrageously hypocritical. Whe can see extreme violence, almost completely naked people in carnival parades, semi-explicit heterosexual sex... But they will never display a kiss between two women, or a lesbian relationship if this decrease hearing...
So it would be important that Clara and Marina and come near slowly, to empathize with the public.
Marina is acting like a predator kamikase lesbian. And Tainá is a great actress, but I feel that it is locked up, and I believe this is due to the way the story is being written.
To make things worse, the actor who plays Cadu is a longtime friend of Giovanna Antonelli, was his love interest five times in past, and they have an insane chemistry.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Ana
Feb 16 2014, 03:51 AM
Oh, damn! I'm unhappy to say this, but don't see this storyline ending up well... The worst is that when i found out that the soup opera wold have this couple i was super excited. Tainá is gorgeous, and Giovanna is an amazing actress. Plus, the writer is one of the first to bring a homo-affective relationship successfully to the Brazilian television (Clara and Rafaela), 10 years ago.
The problem is they are rushing things to much and if the audience doesn't buy their story, the characters will disappear, or split, or something...
Brazilian open TV is outrageously hypocritical. Whe can see extreme violence, almost completely naked people in carnival parades, semi-explicit heterosexual sex... But they will never display a kiss between two women, or a lesbian relationship if this decrease hearing...
So it would be important that Clara and Marina and come near slowly, to empathize with the public.
Marina is acting like a predator kamikase lesbian. And Tainá is a great actress, but I feel that it is locked up, and I believe this is due to the way the story is being written.
To make things worse, the actor who plays Cadu is a longtime friend of Giovanna Antonelli, was his love interest five times in past, and they have an insane chemistry.
Fuck, are you me???? I agree with every single point you made. (except I disagree re: Tainá, I don't think she's making a good job so far)

I hope we are wrong and they are able to "recover" this couple even if people reject them initially because of all the breaking up a family / Cadu and Clara chemistry, etc

Goto Top

Unregistered

Can someone link me to there scenes from the beginning
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

The author innumerable times said he would do a love story between Marina and Clara .. I see no possibility of the story end badly and he did a story on a previous soap opera that the two girls were together until the end. Marina fell in love with Clara at first look .. and again what she would do any interested .. approached the Clara. If Clara wanted nothing would have rejected or ignored .. but Clara is in love .. and what will happen from now on is the story of them .. love between them .. it will still to mature .. will have problems yes .. but if the author wants to portray about love it will show the depth of the relationship. The couple already has fans and just grows in the soap opera .. we to have more optimism that a gay couple is finally being noticed.
Goto Top

Ana
Unregistered

Feb 16 2014, 04:00 AM
Ana
Fuck, are you me???? I agree with every single point you made. (except I disagree re: Tainá, I don't think she's making a good job so far)

I hope we are wrong and they are able to "recover" this couple even if people reject them initially because of all the breaking up a family / Cadu and Clara chemistry, etc

Sorry, maybe I didn't express myself well. I also don't think Tainá is doing her best for now. But consider her a good actress - in other roles! Are you Brazilian?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Ok, apparently some people are confused so I'm gonna try and organize their clips here as requested in chronological order. I also put some individual Clara scenes and Marina scenes.

Clara complains about Cadu to her family

Clara and her sister consider putting their brother in rehab

Clara gets an invitation for Marina's expo

Clara asks her aunt to go to the expo with her (not really relevant but whatever, I'll just put everything here)

Marina and Vanessa organize the exposition
Translation

Marina and Clara meet
Translation Version 1
Translation Version 2

Marina invites Clara and her family to the after party (a dinner at her house)
Translation

Marina faints at her party; asks Vanessa to get Clara's phone number

Clara talks about Marina to Cadu

Clara visits Marina
Translation

Marina asks to take Clara's pictures
Translation

Clara doesn't answer Marina's calls

Clara finds out Marina is gay
Translation

Clara considers not going to Marina's place
Translation

Clara, Marina and Cadu talk about marriage

Goto Top

Unregistered

Ana
Feb 16 2014, 04:49 AM
Feb 16 2014, 04:00 AM
Ana

Sorry, maybe I didn't express myself well. I also don't think Tainá is doing her best for now. But consider her a good actress - in other roles! Are you Brazilian?
Yes, I am. Not even gonna lie, so far I like Clara with Cadu more than with Marina :-/

Marina is gorgeous and has an amazing house omg (i would definitely leave my boyfriend for her lolol), but I think Gio has more chemistry with Gianecchini :(
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2014, 04:50 AM
Ok, apparently some people are confused so I'm gonna try and organize their clips here as requested in chronological order. I also put some individual Clara scenes and Marina scenes.

Clara complains about Cadu to her family

Clara and her sister consider putting their brother in rehab

Clara gets an invitation for Marina's expo

Clara asks her aunt to go to the expo with her (not really relevant but whatever, I'll just put everything here)

Marina and Vanessa organize the exposition
Translation

Marina and Clara meet
Translation Version 1
Translation Version 2

Marina invites Clara and her family to the after party (a dinner at her house)
Translation

Marina faints at her party; asks Vanessa to get Clara's phone number

Clara talks about Marina to Cadu

Clara visits Marina
Translation

Marina asks to take Clara's pictures
Translation

Clara doesn't answer Marina's calls

Clara finds out Marina is gay
Translation

Clara considers not going to Marina's place
Translation

Clara, Marina and Cadu talk about marriage

Thankz!
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

Music theme Clara and Marina

http://claraemarina.tumblr.com/post/76799698582/so-vejo-voce-tania-mara-tema-da-clara-e-marina

Clara and Marina scenes :

http://claraemarina.tumblr.com/post/76804564279/clara-e-marina-01-completo

http://claraemarina.tumblr.com/post/76806570748/clara-e-marina-02-completo

http://claraemarina.tumblr.com/post/76810209401/clara-e-marina-03-completo
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic