Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Marina and Clara; Brazilian lesbian couple (or so we hope)
Topic Started: Jan 28 2014, 04:37 AM (3,364,185 Views)
Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 12:30 AM
jesus christ marina

if she ask me, i would sell my house with my family innside.

holy shit
:rofl:
Stop teasing guys!!!

shhh Show, don't tell! :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

Watch and listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj_wvdh4VEM
Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm not feeling this whole asking clara to bathe her after they just met thing. I find it hard to believe that people arent going to trip over it since clara is married and marina is very obviously coming on to her.

Also, damn, 9 months of a soap and they are already getting naked in front of each other in their second meeting. If they keep going at this rate theyre going to have to let them kiss on screen and be touchy because i cant imagine what theyre going to do for 9 months worth of material.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 12:43 AM
"Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?" fits Marina so well though! Girl doesn't waste time :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 12:46 AM
I'm not feeling this whole asking clara to bathe her after they just met thing. I find it hard to believe that people arent going to trip over it since clara is married and marina is very obviously coming on to her.

Also, damn, 9 months of a soap and they are already getting naked in front of each other in their second meeting. If they keep going at this rate theyre going to have to let them kiss on screen and be touchy because i cant imagine what theyre going to do for 9 months worth of material.
I know right? Where are they going at this speed? :lol:
I wonder what their drama will be filled with, cause you can be sure there will be -_-

On the other hand Anni's been running after Jasmin for 6 months now... (german soap GZSZ if you don't know) :rofl: :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

I saw a lot of viewers comments that bother (annoy) Marina's direct access to Clara, she immediately started to seduce even though she knows that Clara married and has a child. :facepalm:
Goto Top

Unregistered

OMFG what is being said in these videos haha?

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/videos/t/cenas/v/clara-visita-marina/3149649/

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/videos/t/cenas/v/marina-pede-para-fotografar-clara/3149656/
Goto Top

Unregistered

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/videos/t/cenas/v/clara-visita-marina/3149649/
Goto Top

324B21
Member Avatar

Feb 15 2014, 12:51 AM

I wonder what their drama will be filled with, cause you can be sure there will be -_-

On the other hand Anni's been running after Jasmin for 6 months now... (german soap GZSZ if you don't know) :rofl: :rofl:
Well, after they go back from their trip, I read that Marina will realize Clara doesn't want her (when Clara does) and give up on her and start pursuing something with Vanessa. That's when the whole triangle thing will get hot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

I agree. I love Manoel Carlos (the author), but this, i'm not feeling it tbh. Marina is too forceful and Clara does have family, I'm trying but I can't ignore that lol. (also I like Cadu)
Goto Top

sapatalicious
Unregistered

I NEED A MARINA FOR ME
Goto Top

Unregistered

324B21
Feb 15 2014, 01:21 AM

Well, after they go back from their trip, I read that Marina will realize Clara doesn't want her (when Clara does) and give up on her and start pursuing something with Vanessa. That's when the whole triangle thing will get hot.
:worship:

But I hope Marina doesn't hurt Vanessa...
Goto Top

sapatalicious
Unregistered

if someone help me with the translation, i can put the history of the girls on dailymotion
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 01:38 AM
324B21
Feb 15 2014, 01:21 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
:worship:

But I hope Marina doesn't hurt Vanessa...
I haven't read anything about a Marina-Vanessa romance, it probably won't last long anyways because we already know Clara leaves Cadu for Marina.
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Goto Top

Jess
Unregistered

There's a lot yet to happen guys! Clara's husband is going to have cancer, so I believe at some point she will go back to him, more because of regret, loyalty and obligation. This is a soap, expect lots of drama, but I have a good feeling about the outcome, they will end up together! I hope lol
Goto Top

Jess
Unregistered

sapatalicious
Feb 15 2014, 01:39 AM
if someone help me with the translation, i can put the history of the girls on dailymotion
I work slowly, but i can help! And pleaaase, dailymotion is a bitch, put it on youtube or vimeo :'(
Goto Top

Unregistered

Elsanna
Feb 15 2014, 01:47 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Haha, yeah, im familiar with the german couple. But yeah lol, arent marina and clara supposed to have their first time at angra soon too? I hope they know what they are doing going this fast with this couple. Next thing you know theres going to be a uhaul in front of clara's house.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 02:15 AM

Haha, yeah, im familiar with the german couple. But yeah lol, arent marina and clara supposed to have their first time at angra soon too? I hope they know what they are doing going this fast with this couple. Next thing you know theres going to be a uhaul in front of clara's house.
no they will just sleep, no sex, and when they back Marina will lost the interest in clara or at least give up on her because she will believe Clara is not gay. ;)
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Tainá Müller (Marina) is gorgeous and sexy.
Goto Top

JuRC

Hey! I tried to translate tonights' scenes for you. My english is a little rusty, so I'm sorry about that, but I hope it'll help you understand what they're saying.

Clara visits Marina

Doctor: it's stress... but who doesn't have it nowadays?
Vanessa: couldn't it be stress plus a deficient alimentation plus too much drinking?
Marina: enough! you're describing me as a crazy person
Vanessa: which you are
Doctor: calm down... no one died, ok? I'll leave you a prescription, a light tranquillizer and a muscular relaxant
Marina: you're doping me 'cause I passed out? No, guys, I'm great
Doctor: but there's always a reason (for her to be sick)
Marina: of course there's a reason. It was because of the party's emotion, the dinner, the exhibition, friends I hadn't seen in a long time... The people I met.
By the way, have you called Clara and asked her to have lunch with me today?
Vanessa: Flavinha did and left her a message
Marina: great! You know that once I start taking those, I'll never stop, right?
*girls whispering*
Marina: what is it, Van?
Vanessa: nothing.
Marina: you're whispering.
Vanessa: that lady is out there, but I'll ask her to leave and come back at another time. You can't receive like this.
Marina: since when do you dismiss my guests? It's Clara! Send her in! Come on, Van, you're being petulant.
Vanessa: it's for your own good.
Marina: I know what's good for me.
Clara: Excuse me
Marina: Clarinha! Come in!
Clara: excuse me, I can come back later, you're with your doctor.
Marina: no, no way. You're never leaving here again. They want me to be sick, but I'm fine.
Clara: oh, that's my son, I'm taking him to his judo lessons. Come with me!
Marina: aw, let me see him!
Vanessa: see? Good thing it was in front of you (the doctor) this time. Lay back down.
Marina: I'm sorry. That's really annoying, I feel nauseated now.
Doctor: Marina, let's get deeper into this and find out what's going on?
Marina: yes
Doctor: could you, by any chance, be preagnant?
Marina: I wish... I thought about adopting, but I'm not preagnant
Doctor: well, there are so many children out there without their parents, wanting a family.
Vanessa: for the love of God, if you adopt a child, they'll come by the door and I'll go out the window.
Marina: you know... I thought about a little chinese girl. Can you imagine how beautiful it would be to have one running around the house?
Doctor: well, giving the facts, let's take a few exams
Marina: uhum
Doctor: have you eaten anything today?
Vanessa: nothing, she's avoiding food
Doctor: so have light food today and call the ambulatory tomorrow. I want to check those exams soon. Well, I'm going, then, excuse me. Have a nice day.
Marina: you too, thank you!
I won't even kiss you, I could have some sort of virosis and you could get sick too. But come on, Clarinha, sit down.
You won't get sick by looking at me.
Clara: excuse me.
Marina: he's such a cute boy.
How's your name?
Ivan: Ivan
Clara: he's a bratty
Marina: Ivan, the wicked
Clara: you scared us yesterday
Marina: tell me about it... it scares me, the unpredictable. You're okay and then, suddenly, you're not anymore.
Wait, turn your face a bit. Right here. That way, the sun light hits you better. You've noticed I have a tendency of doing that, right? I place everybody at the right light, even by day, like I wanted to correct nature.
Clara: I must be looking awful, I ran out of my house and didn't even put on any make up
Marina: as if you needed any.
Clara: every woman does.
Marina: no. By night, okay, but not by day. You look beautiful. I mean, you ARE beautiful. Isn't she beautiful, Van?
Vanessa: very pretty
Clara: thank you.
Marina: are you hot?
Clara: no, no... it was hot outside, but it's very pleasant in here.
Marina: did you know I can only get refreshed inside the water? By the way, is my bath ready?
Vanessa: it has been for a while now
Marina: okay then... great. Let's go, then.
Vanessa: let's go.
Marina: don't worry, Clarinha can help me. Come on, Clarinha, I'll try now.
Van, take care of the boy, give him something to eat.
Clara: no, it's okay, he had a big breakfast and I'm taking him to his judo class. His teacher gets angry when we arrive late, right, son?
Ivan: yeah...
Marina: you barely got here and you're already talking about leaving?
Ivan: ...he sounds like "Ivan, Ivan, you're late!"
Clara: don't touch anything, okay?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marina asks to photograph Clara

Marina: I can't live without a good bath. You know... when I was a child, my mom had to force me to take a shower. I was a tomboy. Were you like that too?
Clara: no...
Marina: sit down.
Clara: ... I was normal, just like any child
Marina: what about Ivan?
Clara: he's complicated
Marina: can I ask you a favor?
Clara: sure
Marina: pose for me. I want to take some pictures of you. The kind that can reveal a person's soul.
Clara: I don't... I'm not good at that. I'm shy.
Marina: no... no, Clara, I won't take your clothes off. We have gorgeous clothes at the studio. I want to take your pictures and give them to you as a gift.
Clara: I'll think about it. I should get going now, 'cause Ivan can't be late for his class.
Marina: aw, that's too bad. Really? I won't even say it's a doctor's visit, because you saw... mine was here and wouldn't leave.
Clara: but I can come back some other day, so we can talk.
Marina: no, not "some other day". You'll be back here on the weekend, we'll take those photos and you'll have lunch with me.
Sunday, how about it?
Clara: I can't on sunday. Sunday is practically the only day my whole family can have lunch together.
Marina: it's fine, we can all have lunch here, together
Clara: the three of us? We'll bother you.
Marina: don't worry about it, Clara, do you think I'll be going to the kitchen after and do the dishes?
Clara: no, no... I didn't even think about that
Marina: I have people to do that for me. Don't worry. Sunday, at 1 p.m., deal, no excuses. Okay? Bring... what's your husbands' name again?
Clara: His name is Carlos Eduardo and we call him "Cadu". Cadu.
Marina: Cadu. Cadu and Ivan. Deal?
Clara: deal! Bye, then.
Marina: bye, give your son a kiss for me.
Marina: hey, bring your bikini, I'll have the pool cleaned for us.
Clara: okay
Marina: Clara!
Clara: yes?
Marina: I'm sorry I asked you to come here like that. It's just that... I know I should have gone after you, but I couldn't risk fainting again.
But I called you because I think that, out of all the people at the exhibition, you deserved a special attention.
Clara: come on, there were so many important people here.
Marina: there were a lot of important people here, important to my head, but none of them was more important to my heart than you.
Clara: bye.
Marina: bye.

Ivan: mom, the car is right here.
Clara: I'm dizzy. Come on!

Ivan: mom, nothing happened. Let's go or I'll be late. You're too stressed out!
Clara: it's you! You keep singing that annoying song! It makes me nervous, damn it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Elsanna
Feb 15 2014, 02:33 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image
owwwwwn they are so cute <3
Goto Top

Unregistered

And they havent even made it seem like Clara is interested already. Like, she is interested in Marina's work but they haven't gotten to the point where they hint that she likes Marina that way. So yeah, it comes off weird that Marina is after her so strong without knowing how Clara feels for her, and knowing shes married. They shouldnt make Marina get turned down by Clara for her to back off, it shouldnt have to get to that point. I wish they wrote Marina to be respectful of Clara's marriage and not be so pushy and flirty, and intense, like clara told cadu. I really wanted their relationship to seem like it started naturally and lovingly, I wasn't expecting for things to start so sexually and forward like this. I hope they dont miss the mark and have it end up looking like Marina persuades Clara into being with her or that she pressured Clara into it in any way.

Overall, if this soap is any suggestion to how the relationship between Marina and Clara is going to be treated, I don't have much hope for it so far. The soap is pretty damn awful. Same bullshit as always. One crazy lady, one bad lady, one love torn lady, a few douchebag guys that the female characters love and deal with..blah blah blah. Its like they don't even try to make interesting stories, its always the same blue print.

The plus side is, we did get to see Marina's side boob. Which is always welcome on my tv screen.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't know if this was asked yet but what the age difference between Mariana and Clara? if its unknown then what's the age difference of the actresses? :$
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 03:39 AM
I don't know if this was asked yet but what the age difference between Mariana and Clara? if its unknown then what's the age difference of the actresses? :$
Well I think it's like 5-6 years. Like Marina is 29 and Clara 35... idk.

In real life Marina is 31 and Clara 37, so it's basically the same age gap I think.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 03:39 AM
Giovanna Antonelli (Clara) is 37 and Taina Muller (Marina) is 31, not that much difference.
Goto Top

StripedTee
Member Avatar

I get why people are confused as to why Marina is coming on so strongly but she is an artist and artists are always looking for inspiration and she found it in Clara. The only way, in terms of a photographer or visual artist, to be truly inspired is to push until you see the true rawness of your subject and that is kinda what she's doing, but at the same time, she is falling in love with her, so it isn't going to end well but it should be very interesting, plus adding Vanessa to the mix will bring enough drama for them alone.
Edited by StripedTee, Feb 15 2014, 06:01 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Clara will find out that Marina's a lesbian in tonight's ep, she'll hear about it by her manicurist, and then she'll call Marina but hangs up when she picks up. The story is confirmed by Cadu and her brother-in-law and she gets bothered by the names the men use about Marina and doesn't know if she'll go to her house anymore (but she does).
Goto Top

Unregistered

This site say that Clara will divorce and go to work with Marina

http://www.ofuxico.com.br/noticias-sobre-famosos/em-familia-apos-jantar-romantico-clara-e-marina-dormem-juntas/2014/02/13-194518.html
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 11:24 AM
"After realizing their unbridled passion for photographer, Clara will separate from Cadu and go working with Marina. The husband is somewhat shaken by the story and, according to Brazil TV, Vanessa (Maria Eduarda) will not approve anything approaching the two, as she is passionate photographer"
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2014, 11:26 AM
Feb 15 2014, 11:24 AM
"After realizing their unbridled passion for photographer, Clara will separate from Cadu and go working with Marina. The husband is somewhat shaken by the story and, according to Brazil TV, Vanessa (Maria Eduarda) will not approve anything approaching the two, as she is passionate photographer"
The phrase is a little misleading because it seems like she separates from her husband and then goes to work with Marina, but it's the other way around. Next week they start working together if I'm not mistaken.
Goto Top

Jess
Unregistered

Just translated a Marina scene ;)
http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/videos/t/cenas/v/marina-e-vanessa-coordenam-a-organizacao-das-fotos-para-a-exposicao/3144220/

Marina giving directions: Over here! You can move more, a little bit more! There, slowly! There, stop. Make a discrete mark on the floor so it won't change the position, deal?
This one, this one is not good! Flavinha, these two they have a similarity of texture and color, I prefer to separate it, leave it far from each other, what do you think, Van?
Vanessa: One distant from the other? Yeah, change it with that one it will be better, no! Not this one! Look at me, look at me or else you won't know what i'm pointing at, I'm pointing to that one. Yes, now bring it closer, stop, perfect! Mark it on the floor too!
What?
Marina: Very well! Congratulations!
Vanessa: Are you mocking me?
Marina: No! I'm impressed, you learned how to lead very fast.
Vanessa: If you have to give instructions leave it to me!
Marina: Demanding and picky, i like it!
Gisele: Does anybody want some coffee?
Marina: Yeah, I do. I want some coffee and a water.
Vanessa: Me too.
Gisele: Flavinha, can you get it for us?
Flavinha: Sugar or sweetener?
Vanessa and Marina: Nothing!
Marina: No sugar!
Gisele: Today is going to be a success, I've never seen so many people wanting an invitation.
Marina: Naked women, they always attract.
Gisele: You are the one that attracts.
Marina: It's been a long time that i don't expose in Rio, that's why.
Gisele: Don't try being modest, you can't!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image

x
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic