Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Marina and Clara; Brazilian lesbian couple (or so we hope)
Topic Started: Jan 28 2014, 04:37 AM (4,059,452 Views)
utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
Apr 15 2014, 06:52 PM
Does anyone know how to download the subtitles from Dailymotion? I have difficulty watching the video and the subtitles together, but separately I can. Not sure why. But if anyone knows a way to separate the two things that would be amazing. Thanks so much.
Jdownloader let's download video and srt
Offline Profile Goto Top

D'lynNOLA
Member Avatar

Somewhere only we know
Apr 15 2014, 06:17 PM
Colette
Apr 15 2014, 06:04 PM
Apr 15 2014, 04:28 PM
This. I've had had that exact same thought. For me, the first moment that Clara takes control is after Marina tells her she's going to ban her from her heart. That scene starts with Clara apologizing and being sorry for being late etc etc. It ends with her walking out. She goes home to think about things, then goes back to Marina's place and the first thing she says is:

'I've been thinking about what you said, and now you're the one who's going to listen.'

That's the first time a role reversal starts taking place. Their chemistry, their balance, it shifted from there. Before this, Clara was slightly starstruck, infatuated, mesmerized. That's the moment she decides she has a say in this, she realizes the stakes now, that something else is going on, they need to be equals. That's for me the moment where the roles start to equalize emotionally. It continues to shift towards a balance around the moment in Clara's room, when Marina tells her she loves her. At the lunch thing after the first visit to the art thing of Helena's husband, she admits to Marina that Vanessa has reason to be jealous, tells Marina she is lovely. She's accepting her feelings and gaining confidence cause of it. When they go to that art studio again to take the photo's, they are acting like two teenagers in love. Clara isn't scared anymore of these feelings, she's cherishing them. The starstruck, the confusion, it passed. She's acknowledging to herself that this feels wonderful and that this is something deeper, not something to be scared of or to be confused about. Emotionally they are equals now.

The first time for me when it happens on a sexual level, is during the dance.

They're emotionally balanced at this point, they both know what they want, Marina isn't ordering her around anymore 'you're having dinner with me tonight.' and stuff like that, they are equals. But not sexually. On a sexual level Marina is still the more experienced one, the one who knows exactly what she wants. To Clara, this is all still new. She knows she wants Marina, she just is still not at the level of confidence that Marina is. During the dance she lets Marina take the lead, lets her make the moves. Cause it's all so soft and sweet and comfortable, Clara eases into it, gets used to it, gets confidence. So she initiates the boob-ambush.

Right here.

You can see Clara's eyes, her smile, they become playful, and she pulls Marina towards her. This is Clara initiating a sensual move for basically the first time, not Marina. Marina is giggling like a schoolgirl cause she didn't see it coming like this and cause this new Clara being confident about initiating intimate contact is a side of Clara that she adores.

Emotionally they balanced out first, sexually it took a bit longer for Clara, which makes perfect sense. Not only is being with a woman a new thing for her, she's also dealing with this new thing she really wants but can't have unless she gives up her husband for it. She's figuring out if that is worth it. That moment in that dance to me represents the moment she decides that it is, or at least the moment she decides to show Marina that she thinks it is.

Now that they both know the situation, how they feel and that they want it, all they have to do is deal with Clara's situation at home because her son is so important to her, it's very delicate, Marina knows this. She won't push it cause it needs to be handled perfectly. She's willing to wait for Clara, she's willing to go through the pain of waiting, not knowing when or what will happen, it's all up to Clara. It makes her vulnerable, which is not a position Marina has probably been in a lot. She is willing to undergo it all, Clara is that important to her.

The role reversal is beautiful. Once they get together, they will equalize again. When Clara has to deal with the reactions around her, Marina will be the stable factor. Clara will have struggles with it, there's even been a spoiler about it I think. Marina will stand by Clara's side as they face it together. The balance shift was wonderful to witness.
Wow :clap: you are a really deep thinker, which is a good thing, I am a deep thinker too, but you can put your thoughts into words, I struggle with that part, which is really frustrating.
Awesome analysis

I think the switch is definitely b/c Marina's heart is all out there for Clara to take
She's told her that she's in love with her so naturally Clara now has the power (position) to love her back of break her heart
Marina really is at the mercy of Clara's decisions
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Colette
Apr 15 2014, 04:19 PM
You know it's bad when something so simple brings so many feelings https://31.media.tumblr.com/bbf8b360b4295ecad6d7a4f338097ba6/tumblr_n42622sVvi1sp98s0o1_400.gif
don't you sorta find the roles reversing a bit? Clara used to be the weaker and shy one. But Marina looks so bashful in this scene and Clara looks so confident as she says hi.
This. I've had had that exact same thought. For me, the first moment that Clara takes control is after Marina tells her she's going to ban her from her heart. That scene starts with Clara apologizing and being sorry for being late etc etc. It ends with her walking out. She goes home to think about things, then goes back to Marina's place and the first thing she says is:

'I've been thinking about what you said, and now you're the one who's going to listen.'

That's the first time a role reversal starts taking place. Their chemistry, their balance, it shifted from there. Before this, Clara was slightly starstruck, infatuated, mesmerized. That's the moment she decides she has a say in this, she realizes the stakes now, that something else is going on, they need to be equals. That's for me the moment where the roles start to equalize emotionally. It continues to shift towards a balance around the moment in Clara's room, when Marina tells her she loves her. At the lunch thing after the first visit to the art thing of Helena's husband, she admits to Marina that Vanessa has reason to be jealous, tells Marina she is lovely. She's accepting her feelings and gaining confidence cause of it. When they go to that art studio again to take the photo's, they are acting like two teenagers in love. Clara isn't scared anymore of these feelings, she's cherishing them. The starstruck, the confusion, it passed. She's acknowledging to herself that this feels wonderful and that this is something deeper, not something to be scared of or to be confused about. Emotionally they are equals now.

The first time for me when it happens on a sexual level, is during the dance.

They're emotionally balanced at this point, they both know what they want, Marina isn't ordering her around anymore 'you're having dinner with me tonight.' and stuff like that, they are equals. But not sexually. On a sexual level Marina is still the more experienced one, the one who knows exactly what she wants. To Clara, this is all still new. She knows she wants Marina, she just is still not at the level of confidence that Marina is. During the dance she lets Marina take the lead, lets her make the moves. Cause it's all so soft and sweet and comfortable, Clara eases into it, gets used to it, gets confidence. So she initiates the boob-ambush.

Right here.

You can see Clara's eyes, her smile, they become playful, and she pulls Marina towards her. This is Clara initiating a sensual move for basically the first time, not Marina. Marina is giggling like a schoolgirl cause she didn't see it coming like this and cause this new Clara being confident about initiating intimate contact is a side of Clara that she adores.

Emotionally they balanced out first, sexually it took a bit longer for Clara, which makes perfect sense. Not only is being with a woman a new thing for her, she's also dealing with this new thing she really wants but can't have unless she gives up her husband for it. She's figuring out if that is worth it. That moment in that dance to me represents the moment she decides that it is, or at least the moment she decides to show Marina that she thinks it is.

Now that they both know the situation, how they feel and that they want it, all they have to do is deal with Clara's situation at home because her son is so important to her, it's very delicate, Marina knows this. She won't push it cause it needs to be handled perfectly. She's willing to wait for Clara, she's willing to go through the pain of waiting, not knowing when or what will happen, it's all up to Clara. It makes her vulnerable, which is not a position Marina has probably been in a lot. She is willing to undergo it all, Clara is that important to her.

The role reversal is beautiful. Once they get together, they will equalize again. When Clara has to deal with the reactions around her, Marina will be the stable factor. Clara will have struggles with it, there's even been a spoiler about it I think. Marina will stand by Clara's side as they face it together. The balance shift was wonderful to witness.
Perfect words, I love reading your texts Collette
Goto Top

Unregistered

I just saw the spoilers for next week and there was nothing interesting for Clarina. :wall: Uhhhhhh this story is going to be a long journey.
Goto Top

TheGoddess
Member Avatar

D'lynNOLA
Apr 15 2014, 06:55 PM
Somewhere only we know
Colette

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttps://31.media.tumblr.com/bbf8b360b4295ecad6d7a4f338097ba6/tumblr_n42622sVvi1sp98s0o1_400.gifhere.

Wow :clap: you are a really deep thinker, which is a good thing, I am a deep thinker too, but you can put your thoughts into words, I struggle with that part, which is really frustrating.
Awesome analysis

I think the switch is definitely b/c Marina's heart is all out there for Clara to take
She's told her that she's in love with her so naturally Clara now has the power (position) to love her back of break her heart
And you can see that in last nights episode when Clara arrived at Marina's studio the look on her face definitely was telling ''I'm here and I will take what (who) is mine.''
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 06:56 PM
I just saw the spoilers for next week and there was nothing interesting for Clarina. :wall: Uhhhhhh this story is going to be a long journey.
Don't go by those spoilers. they're always a mess. there a scenes being written right now. Some scenes that the website last week listed as happening later this week, already happened yesterday.
Goto Top

alias_are_funny_sometimes
Member Avatar

Colette
Apr 15 2014, 04:19 PM
You know it's bad when something so simple brings so many feelings https://31.media.tumblr.com/bbf8b360b4295ecad6d7a4f338097ba6/tumblr_n42622sVvi1sp98s0o1_400.gif
don't you sorta find the roles reversing a bit? Clara used to be the weaker and shy one. But Marina looks so bashful in this scene and Clara looks so confident as she says hi.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Colette, once again what you say is so so beautiful. So much that nobody else (even Maneco) would have think that way.
Of course, a role reversal was planned for the two characters since the beginning of the show. We all noticed that Clara was stronger and that Marina was not a girl "who has just fun" anymore.
But what us, international viewers, did not see coming, was GIO. What we see in the "Boobs kiss scene" (I don't know how to name it lol :D ), are Taina and Gio fooling around. The shooting schedule of the novelas is so insane that they improvise a lot. A lot of things belong to actors once the set is ready. We're not used to that with us or european shows.
Gio is the strongest person in Clarina. Because of her personnality in real life (She's a leader, she's very open and at the same time Taina is pretty shy), but also because of the challenge she took with this "lesbian" story. At the beginning of the show I had no idea of who she was. All the brazilians here told us she was a star, but I did not see why. Of course she was pretty, good actor etc... But now we've got a good idea of how important she is. She's a real star and with the low ratings she becomes THE STAR of the show. And we can actually see it on screen : she takes the lead on the "boobs kiss scene". She takes the lead for the entire show.

That's how I see it. But Colette, I definitively want to read YOUR story because it's so deep, so full of love and respect, so true that you should send your resume to Globo. Maneco is retiring ;)
Edited by alias_are_funny_sometimes, Apr 15 2014, 07:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

D'lynNOLA
Somewhere only we know
Colette

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttps://31.media.tumblr.com/bbf8b360b4295ecad6d7a4f338097ba6/tumblr_n42622sVvi1sp98s0o1_400.gifhere.

Awesome analysis

You guys have made perfect points.
Marina is now in a position of waiting. Her heart is exposed, Clara knows Marina loves her, and in a way Marina has never loved anyone else and it's her move to grab it.

I think it was a nice touch to have Marina bringing up how this all can affect Ivan because it shows she cares and, just like that's Clara's first priority, it's also now Marina's. Marina has been able to put herself in Clara's shoes, or at least understand her life as much as possible and, due to it, she waits and lets Clara lead now. But not completely, she'll still reminde Clara she is there and in that regard she has control, she knows those words have power over Clara.
Goto Top

D'lynNOLA
Member Avatar

Apr 15 2014, 07:15 PM
D'lynNOLA
Somewhere only we know
Awesome analysis

You guys have made perfect points.
Marina is now in a position of waiting. Her heart is exposed, Clara knows Marina loves her, and in a way Marina has never loved anyone else and it's her move to grab it.

I think it was a nice touch to have Marina bringing up how this all can affect Ivan because it shows she cares and, just like that's Clara's first priority, it's also now Marina's. Marina has been able to put herself in Clara's shoes, or at least understand her life as much as possible and, due to it, she waits and lets Clara lead now. But not completely, she'll still reminde Clara she is there and in that regard she has control, she knows those words have power over Clara.
yes she shows major respect for Clara as a person and as a lover

and i think that by telling her not to forget her and that she's with Clara she's basically saying im waiting and wanting you (Clara) to choose me
Offline Profile Goto Top

LikesGirlsTHATWAY

Just rewatched the first episode of Clarina again, they haven't played the Voulez vouz... Song for a while. I like that version - anyone know who sings it?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

LikesGirlsTHATWAY
Apr 15 2014, 07:49 PM
Just rewatched the first episode of Clarina again, they haven't played the Voulez vouz... Song for a while. I like that version - anyone know who sings it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xVZhCMR2ls
Goto Top

LikesGirlsTHATWAY

Apr 15 2014, 07:50 PM
LikesGirlsTHATWAY
:hug: Thank you. Love all the Clarina songs!! Xx
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

LikesGirlsTHATWAY
Apr 15 2014, 07:54 PM
Apr 15 2014, 07:50 PM
LikesGirlsTHATWAY
:hug: Thank you. Love all the Clarina songs!! Xx
No problemo :)
Yeah me too, I even started to listen Lana Del Rey because of them :D
Goto Top

Colette
Member Avatar

alias_are_funny_sometimes
Apr 15 2014, 07:12 PM
Colette
Spoiler: click to toggle
Colette, once again what you say is so so beautiful. So much that nobody else (even Maneco) would have think that way.
Of course, a role reversal was planned for the two characters since the beginning of the show. We all noticed that Clara was stronger and that Marina was not a girl "who has just fun" anymore.
But what us, international viewers, did not see coming, was GIO. What we see in the "Boobs kiss scene" (I don't know how to name it lol :D ), are Taina and Gio fooling around. The shooting schedule of the novelas is so insane that they improvise a lot. A lot of things belong to actors once the set is ready. We're not used to that with us or european shows.
Gio is the strongest person in Clarina. Because of her personnality in real life (She's a leader, she's very open and at the same time Taina is pretty shy), but also because of the challenge she took with this "lesbian" story. At the beginning of the show I had no idea of who she was. All the brazilians here told us she was a star, but I did not see why. Of course she was pretty, good actor etc... But now we've got a good idea of how important she is. She's a real star and with the low ratings she becomes THE STAR of the show. And we can actually see it on screen : she takes the lead on the "boobs kiss scene". She takes the lead for the entire show.

That's how I see it. But Colette, I definitively want to read YOUR story because it's so deep, so full of love and respect, so true that you should send your resume to Globo. Maneco is retiring ;)
Girl... you are truly making me blush. Thank you :kiss:

You make excellent points as well. I'd never heard of Gio or Taina or Globo or Em Familia before this, but as I started watching, the first scene I actually stumbled upon was the one where Marina is in Clara's room and tells her she loves her. I was struck by both their beauty, but I was even more drawn to Gio, the whole glow she has about her, the way her eyes look at you. How I wished those eyes looked at me like that.

As I watched the story from the beginning, I was surprised to see Clara with the bangs, different outfit, different personality. A different person. The way she held herself, her confidence, it's a totally different person from who she is now. Look at those first scenes, then look at the scene where she talks to Helena where she says she wants to live her own life, she doesn't owe anything to others. It's such a radical shift. You hardly even notice it along the way how radical it was cause Gio portrays her so flawlessly, she eases Clara into it, she eases the audience into it. When you look at the first scenes and the scenes she has now, you can tell the difference. It's miles apart. Pure class.

She's indeed very important to the story, she improvises at the exact right moments, has the perfect responses to the littlest things. For example, right before the almost kiss, when Vanessa says she's never seen Marina so sick with love before like Marina is now. Clara's reaction is so minimal, so subtle, as she looks at Marina when Vanessa says this, her whole body posture reacts as her heart melts with love for her. The class that Gio puts into it, amazing. Whether that look was in the script or not, the way she does it, is all Gio. That look gave me the chills.

I never heard of Giovanna before this. I'm sure glad I've heard of her now.

Well said Alias. :hug:
Edited by Colette, Apr 15 2014, 08:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

OT

http://globotv.globo.com/rede-globo/video-show/t/programas/v/giovanna-antonelli-fala-sobre-o-estilo-de-clara-de-em-familia/3283009/

Giovanna talking about Clara's outfit

ps: She said they began the character with colorful outfits (blue, green, etc) and now Clara will start to change a lil bit her style, like more rock (i guess we saw that in the last episode, she was wearing a jacket).

She also said that even tho they have a costumer, when she see some stuff from her friends in real life or from other people she gets it to use for Clara or other characters she played. (for example the red mouth phone case, she borrowed from a friend of hers lol)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Colette
Apr 15 2014, 03:28 PM
Anyone tell us what this says about Clarina???
Goto Top

Colette
Member Avatar

Apr 15 2014, 08:07 PM
OT

http://globotv.globo.com/rede-globo/video-show/t/programas/v/giovanna-antonelli-fala-sobre-o-estilo-de-clara-de-em-familia/3283009/

Giovanna talking about Clara's outfit

ps: She said they began the character with colorful outfits (blue, green, etc) and now Clara will start to change a lil bit her style, like more rock (i guess we saw that in the last episode, she was wearing a jacket).

She also said that even tho they have a costumer, when she see some stuff from her friends in real life or from other people she gets it to use for Clara or other characters she played. (for example the red mouth phone case, she borrowed from a friend of hers lol)
She's so cheerful, Bet she's so much fun to be around :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 08:26 PM
nothing about Clarina
Goto Top

Unregistered

well, I hate the red mouth phone case :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 08:39 PM
and seems people hate marina's gigantic yellow phone :P

but let me point out that that's a lumia 1020 phone which has a gigantic camera fitting to a photographer.
i don't know if that was intended but i like that little detail :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

Hey you guys! All these analysis are just SO awesome!

Since we're specifically talking about Clara's Gio, a curiosity must be point it out cause I don't think anyone brought it up yet.
Giovanna's normal voice is a little hoarse and strong even kinda low. But she created a voice for Clara that got me amazed from the start cause i was like "hey this doesn't belong to you"... kkkkk
As Clara, she speaks very quietly, softly, stumble though words, stutter a lot, whisper the words she so much struggle to get out and even makes a fade effect in the last words of her phares which indicates shyness, por example.

You can tell the difference on her tone when Clara is being more emphatic. That's when we can tell Clara is having the strengh to voice out and clear how she believes in what she's saying.

Aly.
Goto Top

Unregistered

utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 06:54 PM
Does anyone know how to download the subtitles from Dailymotion? I have difficulty watching the video and the subtitles together, but separately I can. Not sure why. But if anyone knows a way to separate the two things that would be amazing. Thanks so much.
Thanks for the tip. Download JDownloader but it didn't want to download the video and said I was offline, when I wasn't, then it started updating randomly. I've been looking for a way to see the Subtitles separately but doesn't seem to work with Dailymotion. :(
Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
Apr 15 2014, 08:50 PM
utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the tip. Download JDownloader but it didn't want to download the video and said I was offline, when I wasn't, then it started updating randomly. I've been looking for a way to see the Subtitles separately but doesn't seem to work with Dailymotion. :(
strange, I always download with it and just ignore the srt file.
If you want pm me and I'll send the files to you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 08:44 PM
Apr 15 2014, 08:39 PM
and seems people hate marina's gigantic yellow phone :P

but let me point out that that's a lumia 1020 phone which has a gigantic camera fitting to a photographer.
i don't know if that was intended but i like that little detail :P
i didnt know about this. good eyes. :D
Goto Top

amotorrebe
Unregistered

Okay I was thinking (I don't stop thinking) about Clarina... :P anyway I think that if Clara decides to give her marriage another chance. Marina will move on...maybe that's when her x-girlfried Lavinia...something will come around and I wonder (if that's happen) how jealous Clara will be?
Goto Top

LikesGirlsTHATWAY

amotorrebe
Apr 15 2014, 09:13 PM
Okay I was thinking (I don't stop thinking) about Clarina... :P anyway I think that if Clara decides to give her marriage another chance. Marina will move on...maybe that's when her x-girlfried Lavinia...something will come around and I wonder (if that's happen) how jealous Clara will be?
That's interesting. I'm only down with that if Clarina are endgame and we see them happily together for a while not just the last episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

amotorrebe
Unregistered

LikesGirlsTHATWAY
Apr 15 2014, 09:15 PM
amotorrebe
That's interesting. I'm only down with that if Clarina are endgame and we see them happily together for a while not just the last episode.
That's I'm sure they are deff the end game...but I don't know how long will last before some trouble comes...But really after waiting this long and after they have been together, if Clara comes to Marina and says she will give her marriage another chance...I can see her moving on...or at actually trying to move on...
Goto Top

Unregistered

amotorrebe
Apr 15 2014, 09:19 PM
LikesGirlsTHATWAY
Apr 15 2014, 09:15 PM
amotorrebe
That's I'm sure they are deff the end game...but I don't know how long will last before some trouble comes...But really after waiting this long and after they have been together, if Clara comes to Marina and says she will give her marriage another chance...I can see her moving on...or at actually trying to move on...
she'll try to fix things with Cadu, fails, marina and her get together, the ex shows up to cause trouble.. i think this will be the sequence of what's gonna happen. Pretty sure in 2 weeks-3 weeks they'll be together
Goto Top

Somewhere only we know

amotorrebe
I really cant see them bringing in another ex, ones enough
Offline Profile Goto Top

LikesGirlsTHATWAY

Somewhere only we know
Apr 15 2014, 09:29 PM
amotorrebe
I really cant see them bringing in another ex, ones enough
True true, too used to Vanessa being around. I just want someone who'll come along and make Clara feel a little jealous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

SPOILER

Girls, i have just read this, 'Clara doesn't resist the touch and she tells Marina she feels an enormous attraction to her. Without hesitating, the photographer takes her to her home. The two get close and and the mood arises, their lips will gently touch like the example of Felix and Niko and then followed by a passionate kiss with both having tears. This ultimately culminates in a night of passion for the two.' IF I SEE THIS SCENE, CALL THE HOSPITAL :love: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
Goto Top

Unregistered

So with all this talk about a possible kissing scene does any one think that we will ever get a legitimate romantic love making scene? I've never watched a Brazilian soap before so I really have no idea what to expect. From what I've gathered, even the kiss is considered taboo or risque. What do you guys think?

Also, how are the reviews for the show in general? Have people really gathered behind the same sex storyline or is the majority of the fan base indifferent?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 09:38 PM
SPOILER

Girls, i have just read this, 'Clara doesn't resist the touch and she tells Marina she feels an enormous attraction to her. Without hesitating, the photographer takes her to her home. The two get close and and the mood arises, their lips will gently touch like the example of Felix and Niko and then followed by a passionate kiss with both having tears. This ultimately culminates in a night of passion for the two.' IF I SEE THIS SCENE, CALL THE HOSPITAL :love: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
you made me happy, I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR IT ...... when will it happen ???
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 09:45 PM
So with all this talk about a possible kissing scene does any one think that we will ever get a legitimate romantic love making scene? I've never watched a Brazilian soap before so I really have no idea what to expect. From what I've gathered, even the kiss is considered taboo or risque. What do you guys think?

Also, how are the reviews for the show in general? Have people really gathered behind the same sex storyline or is the majority of the fan base indifferent?
You're a newbie right?

Yeah, a lot of the audience that watch soap operas in brazil tend to be lower middle class, conservative people. So a gay kiss is still a risky thing to do. Clarina storyline is one of the most popular (if not the most popular) and people in Globo were not anticipating that, so now they're really putting them front and center. It's very likely they will kiss soon. Because the ratings are not that good (the main storyline with Laerte and Helena, etc. sucks), they might go for shock value, we don't know. We're waiting. Still, the storyline has been incredibly beautiful, very realistic, and treated with amazing care. The actresses Gio (who is the biggest star in brazil of her generation) and Taina are in love with their characters, work amazingly well together.

That's it, that's all you need to know
Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
Teaser
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic