Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Marina and Clara; Brazilian lesbian couple (or so we hope)
Topic Started: Jan 28 2014, 04:37 AM (4,059,451 Views)
utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
Hi from Clara VS Love declaration from Vanessa
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheGoddess
Member Avatar

utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 01:59 PM
Apr 15 2014, 01:58 PM
I was watching the dancing scene and hoping that maybe one day Clara is the one who asks "Dance with me?" and that could happen in public, it would be cute :wub:
No way, next time Marina will combine the two and tell Clara to dance for her
:rofl: and definitely in that outfit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
TheGodess
Apr 15 2014, 02:04 PM
utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 01:59 PM
Apr 15 2014, 01:58 PM
I was watching the dancing scene and hoping that maybe one day Clara is the one who asks "Dance with me?" and that could happen in public, it would be cute :wub:
No way, next time Marina will combine the two and tell Clara to dance for her
:rofl: and definitely in that outfit.
Minus the snake please
Offline Profile Goto Top

Somewhere only we know

Colette
Apr 15 2014, 11:58 AM
Somewhere only we know
Apr 15 2014, 10:40 AM
Just been re watching some old episodes, I liked the part where Marina told Vanessa she falls in love a lot as she is searching for eternal love but its hard to find. And then in a later episode (in the helicopter) Marina tells Clara she is the woman she has been searching for :love:

I know this is old but I love it, and this says it all for me.

And I also liked it when Marina thought she could fire Clara from her heart because that's what her character is like (she must of found it easy to do that with all her ex`s), but she just couldn`t with Clara

Love this couple so much
I don't think she needed to fire her ex-es from her heart. She fell out of love with her exes, they disappeared from her heart, she didn't have to make any effort.

Clara is different, she's never had her before, but she's still loving her so much, she realizes she has to do something. She wants to fire her from her heart cause she's under the impression that maybe she can. She hasn't been in this position before, she never had to do that. If she has, she didn't have to do it many times and it was always easier cause she never felt as much for them as she feels now for Clara. Before Clara, she was able to get over someone. But not Clara, she found out that she can't fire Clara from her heart. This is True Love, there is no dismissing it.
well said
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crissa
Member Avatar

utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 01:40 PM
Former_Guest
Apr 15 2014, 01:39 PM
Apr 15 2014, 08:24 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
How dare you? :icu: I'm madly in love with Utilizador's grandma.
:wub: You'll make a great couple but be careful she's a bit of a slut
Oh THANKS!!! You warn HER but not ME! I'm going to have a BIG problem with you!!!!

UMMMMMMMMMMM just in case of monitors PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T BLOCK ME!!! WE JUST PLAYING!!!!!!!! :pray:
Offline Profile Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
Crisabel4-ever
Apr 15 2014, 02:10 PM
utilizador
Former_Guest

:wub: You'll make a great couple but be careful she's a bit of a slut
Oh THANKS!!! You warn HER but not ME! I'm going to have a BIG problem with you!!!!

UMMMMMMMMMMM just in case of monitors PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T BLOCK ME!!! WE JUST PLAYING!!!!!!!! :pray:
:ban:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vi_07

Did I miss anything from last night ep?!? Anything exciting?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Some changes to the order of the spoilers with the new info we have. I've added some details to the actual kiss scene as spoilers have talked about. Enjoy! :)

Spoiler: click to toggle
Goto Top

Unregistered

Ozbot
Apr 15 2014, 03:57 AM
Guesto
Apr 14 2014, 07:44 PM
Apr 14 2014, 07:30 PM
Does anyone of you looks like Marina or Clara? If so would love to go out with you :D .
If I have to compare myself to them, I do look like... .well, I would say more Marina, but nothing like her I guess Lol.

I don't have the brown eyes, I have blue eyes.

I do have the black long hair though. I don't know how tall she is, I'm 170 cm.

I do wear glasses, a bit different than her style.

And I'm younger than her, as far as I know she's born 1982, I'm 1988 (you're getting fresh one! LOL )
Am I the only one that now wants pictures of all you lovely ladies??
:nono: not good idea, but I admit Im curious what Utilizador, StereoLove, FormerGuest, Alias are funny sometimes and Guesto look like..I bet theyre hotties. :wub:
Goto Top

Crissa
Member Avatar

utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 02:11 PM
Crisabel4-ever
utilizador

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepbut be careful she's a bit of a slut

:icu: :rimshot:
Offline Profile Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
Apr 15 2014, 02:16 PM
Ozbot
Guesto
Apr 14 2014, 07:44 PM

Am I the only one that now wants pictures of all you lovely ladies??
:nono: not good idea, but I admit Im curious what Utilizador, StereoLove, FormerGuest, Alias are funny sometimes and Guesto look like..I bet theyre hotties. :wub:
Sharing mine
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 02:03 PM
haha. I LOVE THIS.
Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
Crisabel4-ever
Apr 15 2014, 02:19 PM
utilizador
Crisabel4-ever

:violin:
Offline Profile Goto Top

kalionar11x
Member Avatar

sorry but I have to say this, Marina's behavior with Vanessa makes my blood boil more than ever, when she is with Clara she's pretend that there is nothing between them as only friendship but when Clara disappears for some time, Marina welcome Vanessa with open arms and that's why I can't blame Vanessa for her behavior with Clara if there's someone to blame it's only Marina, she should decisively tell Vanessa that they will never get back together and they don't have common future but what Marina doing? when Vanessa talk about them she only smiles and feeds Vanessa's hopes
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

LikesGirlsTHATWAY
Apr 15 2014, 01:54 PM
Apr 15 2014, 01:51 PM
alias_are_funny_sometimes
Apr 15 2014, 01:45 PM

I think they cut other scenes that they feel are boring and instead inserted scenes of flashback Clarina scenes. Good for us but actually adds little to the plot. I find that they sorta are using Clarina flashbacks to fill up the episode? which is totally a good thing to me cos this means they know Clarina rocks the ratings. so i'm really hopeful to seeing a nice passionate kiss and not just a peck. Imma flip a table if a peck happens only.
hahaha... 'imma flip a table if a peck happens' :rofl: :rofl:

I have to agree with you know. It would be very disappointing and in my opinion not true to how their characters would really kiss. They have such pent up sexual tension it would just be ridiculous if it's "released" with a peck! To be honest, I'd rather they keep on with the near kisses that show desire than one with no passion.
yes i agree with you...gosh. we all know how intense the dancing scene was. THAT WAS SEXUAL CHEMISTRY SHOOTING UP THE CHARTSSSSS....so Globo, you don't need us to tell you what to do to bring up ratings for your drama. Just change your main couple to Clarina..SIMPLE AS THAT.

P.S Throw Luiza, Laerte and the flute along with all your other bad ideas away...
Goto Top

Unregistered

utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 02:03 PM
lmao but yeah
Goto Top

TheGoddess
Member Avatar

kalionar11x
Apr 15 2014, 02:21 PM
sorry but I have to say this, Marina's behavior with Vanessa makes my blood boil more than ever, when she is with Clara she's pretend that there is nothing between them as only friendship but when Clara disappears for some time, Marina welcome Vanessa with open arms and that's why I can't blame Vanessa for her behavior with Clara if there's someone to blame it's only Marina, she should decisively tell Vanessa that they will never get back together and they don't have common future but what Marina doing? when Vanessa talk about them she only smiles and feeds Vanessa's hopes
I think that Marina actually is a bit player and keeps her options open.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

kalionar11x
I don't think Marina feeds it. She doesn't need to say it everytime she doesn't want Vanessa. If she wanted, she'd be with her, she's no6 feeding it. The way I see it, she doesn't want to hurt Vanessa's feelings, but they both know Marina doesn't feel that way about her. Vanessa hopes she will again though. And right now, Marina hopes that maybe she can get over Clara, because it's getting painful for her.
Goto Top

Crissa
Member Avatar

utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 02:20 PM
Crisabel4-ever
Apr 15 2014, 02:19 PM
utilizador

:violin:
:rofl:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

kalionar11x
Marina was treating Vanessa the same way. Vanessa just used the opportunity to try to make a move, be sweet with Marina in the morning, but there was no change of behaviour in Marina
Goto Top

Somewhere only we know

Apr 15 2014, 02:15 PM
Some changes to the order of the spoilers with the new info we have. I've added some details to the actual kiss scene as spoilers have talked about. Enjoy! :)

Thanks for the spoilers, I was starting to get all confused with whats happening when :hug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

That Cadu and Clara fight for the 17th apparently is today.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 02:27 PM
kalionar11x
Marina was treating Vanessa the same way. Vanessa just used the opportunity to try to make a move, be sweet with Marina in the morning, but there was no change of behaviour in Marina
Yea...I've never thought Marina misled Vanessa with how she felt. Like what other posters have said, she just doesn't wanna spoil her relationship with Vanessa. She has said many times that she is her best friend. And she had also told V that their relationship because they became friends...so i wouldn't say she has been misleading Vanessa.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 02:28 PM

That Cadu and Clara fight for the 17th apparently is today.
wow.. i didn't know that. Glad they're moving up the Clarina scenes. :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 02:35 PM
kalionar11x
Yea...I've never thought Marina misled Vanessa with how she felt. Like what other posters have said, she just doesn't wanna spoil her relationship with Vanessa. She has said many times that she is her best friend. And she had also told V that their relationship because they became friends...so i wouldn't say she has been misleading Vanessa.
relationship ended*
Goto Top

Somewhere only we know

kalionar11x
Vanessa seems to make her moves when Marina is sad and vulnerable. I remember when they were in bed after Clara`s party Marina told Vanessa "we ended when we become friends".

I do agree with you though I wish Marina would be a bit more firmer, but then again would Vanessa actually listen she seems to be a bit deluded
Offline Profile Goto Top

Member Avatar

utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 02:20 PM
Apr 15 2014, 02:16 PM
Ozbot

Sharing mine
:rofl:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Somewhere only we know
Apr 15 2014, 02:39 PM
kalionar11x
Vanessa seems to make her moves when Marina is sad and vulnerable. I remember when they were in bed after Clara`s party Marina told Vanessa "we ended when we become friends".

I do agree with you though I wish Marina would be a bit more firmer, but then again would Vanessa actually listen she seems to be a bit deluded
I feel like firmer would mean end their friendship, and neither wants that. Marina loves Vanessa and Vanessa is her best friend. She wants that. It's just complicated for both cause they want different things out of the relationship, but neither wants it to end.
Goto Top

rutajoke

Apr 15 2014, 02:25 PM
kalionar11x
I don't think Marina feeds it. She doesn't need to say it everytime she doesn't want Vanessa. If she wanted, she'd be with her, she's no6 feeding it. The way I see it, she doesn't want to hurt Vanessa's feelings, but they both know Marina doesn't feel that way about her. Vanessa hopes she will again though. And right now, Marina hopes that maybe she can get over Clara, because it's getting painful for her.
I pretty agree with opinion, that Marina is kind of playing with Van. i dont think marina feed vanessa with some hope on purpose, but she still leaves that door pretty open, just in case. Yes, she is in love with Clara, it is painful, so it is pretty comfotable to have a friend with possible benefits ...
Offline Profile Goto Top

StereoLove
Member Avatar

Apr 15 2014, 01:47 PM
cillou
ok another one : is there a difference between ta bem and ta bom ?
and in the almost kiss scene, Marina says : seu marido e seu marido, ta ? does this "ta" mean ok? is it the same as in "ta bom"?
thank you !
HAHA oh boy, that will be hard but I'll try... If it's for food you will answer "tá (está) bom" for the rest you can say it's the same, it means "ok". It's the same for her "tá", "your husband is your husband, ok?"
I think it's more or less this lol.
"tá" is the short of "está"
:blink: I'm so dumb... sometimes i answer people ''Tá bom'' instead of ''tá bem'' ahaha

Now i get why they look at me like this : =_=
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheGoddess
Member Avatar

rutajoke
Apr 15 2014, 02:44 PM
kalionar11x
I pretty agree with opinion, that Marina is kind of playing with Van. i dont think marina feed vanessa with some hope on purpose, but she still leaves that door pretty open, just in case. Yes, she is in love with Clara, it is painful, so it is pretty comfotable to have a friend with possible benefits ...
:clap:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Colette
Member Avatar

kalionar11x
I agree. If someone loves you and you don't feel the same way back (anymore), when your heart completely and totally belongs to someone else, you don't have to remind them everyday that it's not going to happen. It hurts them and you don't want to hurt them all the time. Marina has made very clear to Vanessa that she is totally in love with Clara and that Clara is the one for her, that she's never been in love like this. Vanessa is understandably hurt by this but it's just the way things go sometimes. Vanessa has not made a whole lot of moves towards Marina, she's actually been a really good friend.

She's still a woman in love, this is a desperate attempt to see if there is anything left for her to cling to, if she and Marina are ever going to be lovers again. I can't really blame her for being in love and fighting for her love. She will eventually have to back off and she will. It'll hurt her, but she will. Marina's response was empty, when Vanessa caressed her chin, Marina even looked uncomfortable. She hasn't given Vanessa any indication that they are going to be back to what they were, Marina was just very hurt to not be able to see Clara for a bit, doesn't mean she's open to being with Vanessa now. Her heart still belongs to Clara and she's not even entertaining the idea at this point of anything else with Vanessa. Vanessa just had to give it one more try, something she hasn't done openly in a long time.

In my opinion, Marina's not hoping she can get over Clara. She's hoping she'll see her again soon cause waiting hurts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

One day Vanessa is saying she's never seen Marina that sick in love and Marina is saying she's never been that in love. The other day Vanessa is trying to convince Marina her love for Clara is like all the others she has had before. Part of it is denial, part of it is trying to play her game when Marina is more vulnerable, part of it is trying to get some. On Marina's end is keeping a friend and keeping someone who makes (or tries to) her feel better when she's down.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Colette
Apr 15 2014, 02:48 PM
kalionar11x
I agree. If someone loves you and you don't feel the same way back (anymore), when your heart completely and totally belongs to someone else, you don't have to remind them everyday that it's not going to happen. It hurts them and you don't want to hurt them all the time. Marina has made very clear to Vanessa that she is totally in love with Clara and that Clara is the one for her, that she's never been in love like this. Vanessa is understandably hurt by this but it's just the way things go sometimes. Vanessa has not made a whole lot of moves towards Marina, she's actually been a really good friend.

She's still a woman in love, this is a desperate attempt to see if there is anything left for her to cling to, if she and Marina are ever going to be lovers again. I can't really blame her for being in love and fighting for her love. She will eventually have to back off and she will. It'll hurt her, but she will. Marina's response was empty, when Vanessa caressed her chin, Marina even looked uncomfortable. She hasn't given Vanessa any indication that they are going to be back to what they were, Marina was just very hurt to not be able to see Clara for a bit, doesn't mean she's open to being with Vanessa now. Her heart still belongs to Clara and she's not even entertaining the idea at this point of anything else with Vanessa. Vanessa just had to give it one more try, something she hasn't done openly in a long time.

In my opinion, Marina's not hoping she can get over Clara. She's hoping she'll see her again soon cause waiting hurts.
I don't blame either Vanessa or Marina. It's what you said the way they feel and they both know it. It's an honest relationship from both ends.

I think Marina knows Clara always comes back, but part of her is also scared one day she might not to. Because everyone who's in love is always afraid too.
Goto Top

Member Avatar

Colette
Apr 15 2014, 02:48 PM
kalionar11x

Colette's emoticon pleeaaase :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic