Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Marina and Clara; Brazilian lesbian couple (or so we hope)
Topic Started: Jan 28 2014, 04:37 AM (4,028,169 Views)
Guesto
Member Avatar

Apr 15 2014, 12:44 PM
:wub: :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Colette
Member Avatar

alias_are_funny_sometimes
Apr 15 2014, 12:43 PM
Colette
Apr 15 2014, 11:58 AM
Somewhere only we know
Apr 15 2014, 10:40 AM
Just been re watching some old episodes, I liked the part where Marina told Vanessa she falls in love a lot as she is searching for eternal love but its hard to find. And then in a later episode (in the helicopter) Marina tells Clara she is the woman she has been searching for :love:

I know this is old but I love it, and this says it all for me.

And I also liked it when Marina thought she could fire Clara from her heart because that's what her character is like (she must of found it easy to do that with all her ex`s), but she just couldn`t with Clara

Love this couple so much
I don't think she needed to fire her ex-es from her heart. She fell out of love with her exes, they disappeared from her heart, she didn't have to make any effort.

Clara is different, she's never had her before, but she's still loving her so much, she realizes she has to do something. She wants to fire her from her heart cause she's under the impression that maybe she can. She hasn't been in this position before, she never had to do that. If she has, she didn't have to do it many times and it was always easier cause she never felt as much for them as she feels now for Clara. Before Clara, she was able to get over someone. But not Clara, she found out that she can't fire Clara from her heart. This is True Love, there is no dismissing it.
Do you think we can ask admin to create a new emoticon ? ;D
Like when we write this -> :ColetteIsPuttingWordsOnWhatIWasThinkingForAWhile: we'll got this -> :clap: x1000
I ask because I think it's going very handy for this thread in the next few weeks. On any subjects.
Hahaha!

Love this :p

For you :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 14 2014, 06:40 AM
Apr 14 2014, 05:47 AM
Apr 14 2014, 04:45 AM
Hey there, lets give more views to that Clarina's videos girls, I think is better if we re-watch the videos in the official site

Clarina's Videos
Yay. We all should do that. :hug:
You're so right. More views on OFFICIAL website = more Clarina in the future. :hug:
We should not forget to click on the "Goste" button too ;)
Wow! I'd never noticed that button before, can you believe it?? I was so focused in Clarina that was not seeing it in the screen! lol :$
Goto Top

Member Avatar

Apr 15 2014, 01:23 PM
Apr 14 2014, 05:47 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepClarina's Videos
You're so right. More views on OFFICIAL website = more Clarina in the future. :hug:
We should not forget to click on the "Goste" button too ;)
Wow! I'd never noticed that button before, can you believe it?? I was so focused in Clarina that was not seeing it in the screen! lol :$
We all understand :)
An other warning : For the Cadu+Silvia Poll , click on SILVIA. I was so attracted to Clara that I almost made a mistake :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Colette
Member Avatar

A thought or two about the scene where Helena tells Clara they are in love.

Clara is explaining to Helena about the electricity in the air, the charged atmosphere, 'if you touch any of us, you get a shock'.
Helena replies with 'the shivers down my spine' comment. Clara is all, yes, yes, that, ever had that? To her this feeling is new, different. She has no idea what it is, asks Helena about it cause it's so new to her.

Helena says she did and knows it means you're totally in love with someone. Clara explains it all as though this is the first time she's ever felt that before, which means, she never loved Cadu the way she loves Marina now, she never truly desired him when you take the word in its strongest and most powerful meaning. Just in her mind, since women weren't even a thought she ever entertained, whatever she felt for him must have been 'good enough'. She felt attraction to him, affection, he's handsome, a good father, she thought that was what it was supposed to feel like. She never had the feelings she has now.

What I mean is, she's realizing now that this is 'what all the fuss is about'. Being in love is supposed to be like this, she got it all wrong with Cadu. She thought that was as good as it gets and now she sees that it's not, it can be so much better. What she's feeling now is a new thing, she's never felt love and desire in all its glory before, she sees that she's been missing out all this time.

That's why it's all so overwhelming. She's caught so off guard by these feelings she literally doesn't know how to deal with them and what it means.
Edited by Colette, Apr 15 2014, 01:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

This night i will put the alarm clock and this all the week :$ I can guarantee that to watch live is also better. So, what should happen this evening?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Guesto
Apr 14 2014, 08:12 AM
utilizador
Apr 14 2014, 07:56 AM
StereoLove
Apr 14 2014, 05:41 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://botecoclarina.blogspot.com.br/
When you get back THIS is for you
Awwwww, no bra! :D :wub:

PS: Morning, gay children!
I thought (saw) the same... no bra! lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 01:26 PM
Apr 15 2014, 01:23 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepClarina's Videos
We all understand :)
An other warning : For the Cadu+Silvia Poll , click on SILVIA. I was so attracted to Clara that I almost made a mistake :lol:
:hug: :rofl:
Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
They say the Luiza and Laerte didn't increase the audience... they should try the Clarina kiss now
Edited by utilizador, Apr 15 2014, 01:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

FGuest

Apr 15 2014, 08:24 AM
Former_Guest
Apr 14 2014, 06:41 PM
bastille
Apr 14 2014, 04:12 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I feel sorry for Vanessa. She has no self respect. Sticking by someone who has been more than clear on more than one occasion that is not interested in you romantically and you're still desperately hoping to be loved again by this someone its just not healthy. She needs to move on.
Obviously you weren't madly in love.
How dare you? :icu: I'm madly in love with Utilizador's grandma.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 12:38 PM
utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 12:33 PM
My post wasn't very clear.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Brazil is a big country so it really depends on where are you from. There are states that use "tu" and dont conjugate it (tu quer), there are states that use "tu" and conjugate it (tu queres) and there are states that only use "você". :)
"Senhor/Senhora" is a shown of respect.

Hope it helped!
Yep! In the south they use a lot "tu", where I'm coming from we are using "você". So, it can be formal and informal. That's why is so hard to me to get use to use "vous" in french...I'm always telling to strangers "tu" and taken wrong (maybe not since I DO have a strong accent lol)
Goto Top

cillou
Member Avatar

ok another one : is there a difference between ta bem and ta bom ?
and in the almost kiss scene, Marina says : seu marido e seu marido, ta ? does this "ta" mean ok? is it the same as in "ta bom"?
thank you !
Offline Profile Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
Former_Guest
Apr 15 2014, 01:39 PM
Former_Guest

:wub: You'll make a great couple but be careful she's a bit of a slut
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 01:38 PM
They say the Luiza and Laerte didn't increase the audience... they should try the Clarina kiss now
I was watching this damn kiss and thinking "if only Clara and Marina could kiss like this... *sigh* .... this telenovela would be so much fun" :'(
Goto Top

Member Avatar

utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 01:40 PM
Former_Guest

:rofl:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheGoddess
Member Avatar

Former_Guest
Former_Guest

Be careful in bed. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
Apr 15 2014, 01:42 PM
utilizador
I was watching this damn kiss and thinking "if only Clara and Marina could kiss like this... *sigh* .... this telenovela would be so much fun" :'(
I hope they'll go for the shock value and show a proper kiss
Offline Profile Goto Top

Member Avatar

utilizador
Apr 15 2014, 01:43 PM
utilizador
They have nothing to loose now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

utilizador
utilizador
yes...that would definitely send the Clarina fandom into craziness :)
Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
New Article about the soap
Offline Profile Goto Top

FGuest

utilizador
Former_Guest

She's just searching eternal love. I'll wait patiently. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

cillou
and in the almost kiss scene, Marina says : seu marido e seu marido, ta ? does this "ta" mean ok? is it the same as in "ta bom"?
thank you !
HAHA oh boy, that will be hard but I'll try... If it's for food you will answer "tá (está) bom" for the rest you can say it's the same, it means "ok". It's the same for her "tá", "your husband is your husband, ok?"
I think it's more or less this lol.
"tá" is the short of "está"
Goto Top

Member Avatar

Former_Guest
Apr 15 2014, 01:47 PM
utilizador
Former_Guest

you two are killing me :rofl:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2014, 01:45 PM
utilizador

I think they cut other scenes that they feel are boring and instead inserted scenes of flashback Clarina scenes. Good for us but actually adds little to the plot. I find that they sorta are using Clarina flashbacks to fill up the episode? which is totally a good thing to me cos this means they know Clarina rocks the ratings. so i'm really hopeful to seeing a nice passionate kiss and not just a peck. Imma flip a table if a peck happens only.
Goto Top

Unregistered

cillou
thank you !
HAHA oh boy, that will be hard but I'll try... If it's for food you will answer "tá (está) bom" for the rest you can say it's the same, it means "ok". It's the same for her "tá", "your husband is your husband, ok?"
There will be times that "ta bem", when asked, can be only answered with the same. Like "Is he all right? Ele tá bem? " Yes, he is better. Sim, ele tá bem".
In the end of sentences like "I'll do this for you, tá bem/tá bom?" it's the same as saying "...,ok,?"
Goto Top

FGuest

utilizador
L&L didn't increase audience? Shocker.

When is the second almost kiss? Friday?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LikesGirlsTHATWAY

Apr 15 2014, 01:51 PM
utilizador

I think they cut other scenes that they feel are boring and instead inserted scenes of flashback Clarina scenes. Good for us but actually adds little to the plot. I find that they sorta are using Clarina flashbacks to fill up the episode? which is totally a good thing to me cos this means they know Clarina rocks the ratings. so i'm really hopeful to seeing a nice passionate kiss and not just a peck. Imma flip a table if a peck happens only.
hahaha... 'imma flip a table if a peck happens' :rofl: :rofl:

I have to agree with you know. It would be very disappointing and in my opinion not true to how their characters would really kiss. They have such pent up sexual tension it would just be ridiculous if it's "released" with a peck! To be honest, I'd rather they keep on with the near kisses that show desire than one with no passion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
Apr 15 2014, 01:51 PM
utilizador

I took it has showing that Clara really has sexual feelings about Marina, not just talking about it with every woman on the soap
Offline Profile Goto Top

Colette
Member Avatar

Apr 15 2014, 01:53 PM
cillou
thank you !
There will be times that "ta bem", when asked, can be only answered with the same. Like "Is he all right? Ele tá bem? " Yes, he is better. Sim, ele tá bem".
In the end of sentences like "I'll do this for you, tá bem/tá bom?" it's the same as saying "...,ok,?"
I love all these Portuguese lessons, I'm totally sponging it up!

:hug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Former_Guest
utilizador
Former_Guest

:rofl: you two made me spit coffee all over computer.. =_=
Goto Top

Unregistered

I was watching the dancing scene and hoping that maybe one day Clara is the one who asks "Dance with me?" and that could happen in public, it would be cute :wub:
Goto Top

cillou
Member Avatar

cillou
thank you !
thank you guys
I like those soaps that motivate me to know more about another language.
A while back, I took to German with Verbotene liebe and Marbecca and Dutch with Malaika and laura and Esra :lol:
Edited by cillou, Apr 15 2014, 02:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Colette
Apr 15 2014, 01:28 PM
A thought or two about the scene where Helena tells Clara they are in love.

Clara is explaining to Helena about the electricity in the air, the charged atmosphere, 'if you touch any of us, you get a shock'.
Helena replies with 'the shivers down my spine' comment. Clara is all, yes, yes, that, ever had that? To her this feeling is new, different. She has no idea what it is, asks Helena about it cause it's so new to her.

Helena says she did and knows it means you're totally in love with someone. Clara explains it all as though this is the first time she's ever felt that before, which means, she never loved Cadu the way she loves Marina now, she never truly desired him when you take the word in its strongest and most powerful meaning. Just in her mind, since women weren't even a thought she ever entertained, whatever she felt for him must have been 'good enough'. She felt attraction to him, affection, he's handsome, a good father, she thought that was what it was supposed to feel like. She never had the feelings she has now.

What I mean is, she's realizing now that this is 'what all the fuss is about'. Being in love is supposed to be like this, she got it all wrong with Cadu. She thought that was as good as it gets and now she sees that it's not, it can be so much better. What she's feeling now is a new thing, she's never felt love and desire in all its glory before, she sees that she's been missing out all this time.

That's why it's all so overwhelming. She's caught so off guard by these feelings she literally doesn't know how to deal with them and what it means.
I've been thinking the same.
Even in her first ever dialogue with Helena about Marina, Clara says she feels things she has never felt before. It's all different.
I think Clara and Cadu love each other, but they're such... friends, so to say. And maybe the burning desire was never there. The flame she feels now is so brand new, from the start.
Goto Top

utilizador
Member Avatar
Portugal
Apr 15 2014, 01:58 PM
I was watching the dancing scene and hoping that maybe one day Clara is the one who asks "Dance with me?" and that could happen in public, it would be cute :wub:
No way, next time Marina will combine the two and tell Clara to dance for her
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Former_Guest
utilizador
L&L didn't increase audience? Shocker.

When is the second almost kiss? Friday?
Yes.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic