Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Marina and Clara; Brazilian lesbian couple (or so we hope)
Topic Started: Jan 28 2014, 04:37 AM (3,388,254 Views)
Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 09:27 AM
hi guys, can someone explain why clara was invited to marina's exhibition in the first place?
Iirc she was invited, she believed, by an old guy she met at one of her sister's auctions, or it's just because her sister is in the art business as well, and Clara says she loves photography.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 06:00 AM
Elsanna
Feb 27 2014, 05:48 AM
Feb 27 2014, 04:29 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image

:thud:
CANONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! :queen:
In some other countries we could have had a fantasy dream sequence from Marina over this 'sleepover' :P
:shifty:
too bad for this missed opportunity :$
They remember me Mariana/Julia for some reason.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 05:54 AM
thewoman00
Feb 27 2014, 05:24 AM
Feb 27 2014, 05:15 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Hahahaha
I guess we would welcome (with open arms) a woman seducing our girlfriends/wives. Unfortunately, I am not good at sharing, SpongeBob on the other hand does not care about that -- 'cause he's just a cartoon. :P
I would. I can't help but think the seduction "game" would spice it up the relationship, like I would hev to ave win her love again. but that's just me :P
Goto Top

Racquel1989

imnotthatgirl
Feb 27 2014, 06:51 AM
I am so in love with these too. Their chemistry is amazing. I have a crush on Giovanna for a long time so this is like a dream come true hahaha. And Tainá, omg, that look! It's killing me! They are both doing great jobs. I like the way they are being portrayed and I have to say, I'm a bit surprised about some scenes and dialogues. Brazilians know what I'm talking about. Sadly, Brazil is still very conservative about some things and homossexuality is one of them. I would call false moralism, that's what I think. But to have a gay couple, specially a lesbian couple, that I believe are more marginalized here, and to have them on national tv it is a big deal. And I do hope they have a happy ending, I will be devastated if they don't lol.

The scene today when Marina told her she found her. I died a million times haha

To anyone interested, this channel has all of their scenes with english subtitles being added
http://www.dailymotion.com/claraemarina

I'm on my iPad and the eng subs doesn't work. I even tried clicking the sub button and still nothing!!! :'(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Racquel1989
Feb 27 2014, 11:28 AM
imnotthatgirl
I am so in love with these too. Their chemistry is amazing. I have a crush on Giovanna for a long time so this is like a dream come true hahaha. And Tainá, omg, that look! It's killing me! They are both doing great jobs. I like the way they are being portrayed and I have to say, I'm a bit surprised about some scenes and dialogues. Brazilians know what I'm talking about. Sadly, Brazil is still very conservative about some things and homossexuality is one of them. I would call false moralism, that's what I think. But to have a gay couple, specially a lesbian couple, that I believe are more marginalized here, and to have them on national tv it is a big deal. And I do hope they have a happy ending, I will be devastated if they don't lol.

To anyone interested, this channel has all of their scenes with english subtitles being added

I'm on my iPad and the eng subs doesn't work. I even tried clicking the sub button and still nothing!!! :'(
Yea it works only when when I'm using my laptop. No subs even when using their app :(
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 04:32 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image

but i have to say this. why does marina wear such high waisted undies.
Yes I kept thinking that as well. I still don't understand. She is trying to seduce Clara with that? :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Racquel1989
Feb 27 2014, 11:28 AM
imnotthatgirl

someone posted this link a few pages back that you can find some translations. Not the new scenes though. :( http://xlakeoffirex.tumblr.com/tagged/translation
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 02:09 PM
Posted ImagePosted Image

but i have to say this. why does marina wear such high waisted undies.
Yes I kept thinking that as well. I still don't understand. She is trying to seduce Clara with that? :lol:
Yeah i find it hilarious.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 02:19 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted ImagePosted Image
I think her swimsuit was high waisted as well. HAHA. she had to wear grandma panties when she is so hot. :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

She could wear a trash bag, I still would be seduced! Her eyes and smile are mesmerizing enough :wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 02:40 PM

She could wear a trash bag, I still would be seduced! Her eyes and smile are mesmerizing enough :wub:
maybe this is globo's way of not killing thousands of lesbians instantly.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 03:15 PM

THAT is my friend, very true. Cracked me up ;)
Goto Top

Ana
Unregistered

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/vem-por-ai/noticia/2014/02/marina-invade-o-banho-de-clara-e-pergunta-se-ela-esta-aberta-a-um-novo-tipo-de-amor.html

Today spoilers!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Ana
Feb 27 2014, 04:35 PM
I can't with Marina's boldness :rofl: :rofl:

But she's so cute at the same time. Anyway, I wonder if the "V" is for Vanessa.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Feb 27 2014, 04:51 PM
Ana

Poor Marina. Much negatives from Clara
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

thewoman00
Feb 27 2014, 05:03 PM
Feb 27 2014, 04:51 PM
Ana

Poor Marina. Much negatives from Clara
V〓Vanessa. No dude
Goto Top

Unregistered

thewoman00
Feb 27 2014, 05:04 PM
thewoman00
Feb 27 2014, 05:03 PM
V〓Vanessa. No dude
Maybe someone can translate this pleease cose I have do idea what this is about :(
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 05:24 PM
thewoman00
Maybe someone can translate this pleease cose I have do idea what this is about :(
The spoiler says Marina will kinda get in the bathroom while Clara is still taking a shower, making Clara embarrassed. After that, they'll have some talk about love and honeymoon and Clara will ask Marina if the "V" embroidered in her robe stands for some ex boyfriend. Marina says is an ex girlfriend.

We were just speculating if the V is for Vanessa, the redhead that is always jealous of Clara.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 05:28 PM
thewoman00
The spoiler says Marina will kinda get in the bathroom while Clara is still taking a shower, making Clara embarrassed. After that, they'll have some talk about love and honeymoon and Clara will ask Marina if the "V" embroidered in her robe stands for some ex boyfriend. Marina says is an ex girlfriend.

We were just speculating if the V is for Vanessa, the redhead that is always jealous of Clara.
It is known that Marina and Vanessa dated/hooked up for a while so it could be for her.
Goto Top

Ana
Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 06:18 PM

It is known that Marina and Vanessa dated/hooked up for a while so it could be for her.
I think is her...
Goto Top

Unregistered

thewoman00

Thank you very much :)
Well... That can be interesting
Goto Top

Unregistered

Ana
:rofl: :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 03:32 PM
Feb 27 2014, 03:15 PM

THAT is my friend, very true. Cracked me up ;)
drink: Of course
Goto Top

Unregistered

Ana
Feb 27 2014, 06:25 PM
Feb 27 2014, 06:18 PM
I think is her...
I'm sure it will be her. To bring more drama to the storyline. :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Found this on tumblr. Interview with Taina
Goto Top

Unregistered

In same time i'm following this story clarina (even if i don't understand a word :P ) and patricia and lucia story I don't know more more and more addicted to the story of marina and clara i don't know there is something special about them that makes me and by the way marina is so beautiful :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

In same time i'm following this story clarina (even if i don't understand a word :P ) and patricia and lucia story I became more more and addicted to the story of marina and clara i don't know there is something special about them that makes them special and by the way marina is so beautiful :D
ps:sorry for the previous comment :p
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 07:07 PM
What do they say apart from "is there gonna be a kiss" "I don't know, I don't know" "after a male gay kiss will there be a lesbian kiss?" "I don't know"

... that's all I could understand :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 08:18 PM
What do they say apart from "is there gonna be a kiss" "I don't know, I don't know" "after a male gay kiss will there be a lesbian kiss?" "I don't know"

Nothing interesting IMO. Tv Fama is really classless and Tainá was trying to be PC. He asked her to describe her character and said "she's gonna be controversial, right?", and she said like she's an artist, a photographer etc, and she falls for Clara and that she didnt think Marina was very controversial. Then the guy was like "really? but she's a lesbian? isnt that controversial?", and she said "idk. if you think it's controversial, okay then". It was something along those lines, I didn't re-watch the video.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Also, IIRC, about the kiss, his creepy ass asked "do you WANNA do it?" and she said "if the story asks for it, why not?"
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Giovanna says YES.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 08:36 PM

Also, IIRC, about the kiss, his creepy ass asked "do you WANNA do it?" and she said "if the story asks for it, why not?"
Ok thank you, obviously my portuguese understanding skills are not that great yet :lol:

Taina appeard to be a bit uncomfortable, she was like "what the fuck man?" in a polite classy way :lol: now I understand why. What he says was totally stupid -_-

Anyway can't wait for tonight's scenes :D
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Feb 27 2014, 08:34 PM

Nothing interesting IMO. Tv Fama is really classless and Tainá was trying to be PC. He asked her to describe her character and said "she's gonna be controversial, right?", and she said like she's an artist, a photographer etc, and she falls for Clara and that she didnt think Marina was very controversial. Then the guy was like "really? but she's a lesbian? isnt that controversial?", and she said "idk. if you think it's controversial, okay then". It was something along those lines, I didn't re-watch the video.
Stupid journalist
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 27 2014, 08:34 PM

Tv fama is really classless and you could tell she was unconfortable with the interview. She did her best to be polite considering all the supid questions. :eyeroll:
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

SPOILER http://m.gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/vem-por-ai/noticia/2014/02/sem-nocao-cadu-estressa-clara-ao-querer-fazer-proposta-indiscreta-a-marina.html
Goto Top

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic