Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Marina and Clara; Brazilian lesbian couple (or so we hope)
Topic Started: Jan 28 2014, 04:37 AM (3,333,939 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

SPOILERS: Angra http://www.purepeople.com.br/noticia/-em-familia-clara-se-pesa-seminua-diante-de-marina-apos-dizer-que-esta-gorda_a16705/1
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

thewoman00
Feb 25 2014, 09:04 PM
http://www.purepeople.com.br/noticia/-em-familia-clara-se-pesa-seminua-diante-de-marina-apos-dizer-que-esta-gorda_a16705/1
Goto Top

Unregistered

thewoman00
Feb 25 2014, 09:04 PM
:ohshit: :hyper:
Goto Top

Unregistered

So they get to sleep in the same bed in only their underwear. Can't wait to see!
Goto Top

Unregistered

It's on now right?
Goto Top

monserrat

Feb 26 2014, 12:35 AM
It's on now right?
:-/ ?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ana
Unregistered

monserrat
Feb 26 2014, 12:48 AM
It's on now right?
I want clarina!!!
:(
Goto Top

Unregistered

Ana
Feb 26 2014, 12:52 AM
monserrat
Feb 26 2014, 12:48 AM
It's on now right?
I want clarina!!!
:(
Very excited abt today's episode!
Goto Top

Unregistered

no clarina again. were they banned from the telenovela already?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2014, 01:01 AM
I thought it was supposed to be today that they go on the helicopter together?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2014, 01:03 AM
They're on now. Marina talking in English! Thanks for making my job easier lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2014, 01:09 AM
do they stream this
Goto Top

monserrat

Feb 26 2014, 01:11 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
do they stream this
No?...why????? : '(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

monserrat
Feb 26 2014, 01:17 AM

do they stream this
No?...why????? : '(
It would be great if we can watch this live! I really like this couple. Marina is so forward and captivating in her ways. :wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

They showed the helicopter ride, it was the last scene and it didn't last long. Probably it starts with them tomorrow.
Goto Top

Unregistered

do they stream this
you have gots to be kidding thats how it ends bitchesssss
Goto Top

Unregistered

their scenes were short today, i'm thinking because of the editing so tomorrow we can expect more about the helicopter, Angra, etc.
Goto Top

Unregistered

today's episode ended with the helicopter scene, but they cut it short. i guess we will only be sure if they cut the dialogue tomorrow because sometimes they start the episode with the same scene the previous ended.

all of this suspense is making me so nervous. i want to know if they are hated or not goddammit
Goto Top

Ana
Unregistered

Feb 26 2014, 01:30 AM

do they stream this
you have gots to be kidding thats how it ends bitchesssss
They are having less scenes this days... i hate it!
Goto Top

Unregistered

We had barely any Clarina tonight. All the scenes will be tomorrow then. :eyeroll:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2014, 01:31 AM
today's episode ended with the helicopter scene, but they cut it short. i guess we will only be sure if they cut the dialogue tomorrow because sometimes they start the episode with the same scene the previous ended.

all of this suspense is making me so nervous. i want to know if they are hated or not goddammit
How do you know there is any dialogue in the helicopter scene? Was there any spoiler about it?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2014, 01:34 AM

How do you know there is any dialogue in the helicopter scene? Was there any spoiler about it?
yes, they spoiled even in the official website: http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/vem-por-ai/noticia/2014/02/marina-se-declara-para-clara-sempre-te-procurei-em-todas-as-mulheres-que-conheci.html
Goto Top

Unregistered

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/vem-por-ai/noticia/2014/02/marina-se-declara-para-clara-sempre-te-procurei-em-todas-as-mulheres-que-conheci.html

here it says marina's "declaration" was supposed to air today. it didn't happen, so...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2014, 01:36 AM

yes, they spoiled even in the official website: http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/vem-por-ai/noticia/2014/02/marina-se-declara-para-clara-sempre-te-procurei-em-todas-as-mulheres-que-conheci.html
Thanks. I got confused and thought Marina would say that when they were already in Angra.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jealous Clara :rofl:

http://xlakeoffirex.tumblr.com/post/77828577069/jealous-much-clara-hmmm
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2014, 01:42 AM

Thanks. I got confused and thought Marina would say that when they were already in Angra.
I think they probably cut it this way so that we would catch the show again and again. I guess they sorta know this is popular? I don't know abt the consensus though
Goto Top

Unregistered

These Angra scenes are so bittersweet though, because after them their relationship will cool off a bit (or a lot). :-/
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

Feb 26 2014, 01:50 AM
These Angra scenes are so bittersweet though, because after them their relationship will cool off a bit (or a lot). :-/
The relationship will not cool, quite the contrary .. it will be the time that Clara understand what he feels for Marina and run to her ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 26 2014, 01:49 AM
I think they probably cut it this way so that we would catch the show again and again. I guess they sorta know this is popular? I don't know abt the consensus though
I'm not sure how popular it is with the general puplic. Normally there are a lot of prejudice with gay couples on tv.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Why don't they post the clips on the website? still nothing... :(
Goto Top

Unregistered

maybe something happen today? the are taking their sweet time to upload the videos of tonight's episode.
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

Feb 26 2014, 02:08 AM
I'm not sure how popular it is with the general puplic. Normally there are a lot of prejudice with gay couples on tv.
Yes they are investing in the couple. First ... the pages social networks tv have Clarina image, they put the scenes with them featured on the site and now made ​​up with a video image of them with the music "I only see you" http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/trilha-sonora/noticia/2014/02/trilha-sonora-musica-de-tania-mara-embala-cenas-de-clara-e-marina.html this is more evidence that popularity =] Ahhh and will play a movie that has an actress lesbian scenes ehuehuhuehuehuehu
Goto Top

Unregistered

Elsanna
Feb 26 2014, 02:04 AM
Feb 26 2014, 01:50 AM
The relationship will not cool, quite the contrary .. it will be the time that Clara understand what he feels for Marina and run to her ;)
Have you read the spoilers? That's not what happens after Angra. Marina realizes Clara sees her as a friend and backs off a little. Yes, Clara leaves her husband for Marina but that could take up to 3 months lol No one really knows when Clara realizes she's in love with Marina but it definitely isn't next week, which is when I'm talking about.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Elsanna
Feb 26 2014, 02:24 AM
Yes they are investing in the couple. First ... the pages social networks tv have Clarina image, they put the scenes with them featured on the site and now made ​​up with a video image of them with the music "I only see you" http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/trilha-sonora/noticia/2014/02/trilha-sonora-musica-de-tania-mara-embala-cenas-de-clara-e-marina.html this is more evidence that popularity =] Ahhh and will play a movie that has an actress lesbian scenes ehuehuhuehuehuehu
cute video :wub: I loved the end lol Marina's look get up then black screen (I was like nooo they can't end on this image, need more)... aaand a few more sconds of video :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Elsanna
Feb 26 2014, 02:24 AM
Feb 26 2014, 02:08 AM
that's probably because the singer is married to the director.

i agree about the amount of mentions of them in their website tho. they are there constantly.
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (1 Guest and 1 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic