Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Marina and Clara; Brazilian lesbian couple (or so we hope)
Topic Started: Jan 28 2014, 04:37 AM (3,325,550 Views)
StereoLove
Member Avatar

thewoman00
Apr 6 2014, 02:25 AM
Marina for infinityyyyy :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2014, 02:20 AM
Apr 6 2014, 02:16 AM
Van was absolutely right. Marina has spoiled very Clara. We know that she is in love. But when she says Vanessa not to let personal issues get in the way the pros, the same should apply to her. She should treat Clear just like all the others. A job is a job. Super justified the explosion of Vanessa.
Expiry. Clear. What about Marina's name? lol

I think if it's Vanessa job she should do it, if there's a problem she should talk to Marina, but not not do the job just because she doesn't like the way Marina treats Clara.
And Marina, can't let Clara get away with it, even though their deal was that she'd have less hours.
What Vanessa and Marina need to sit down and have a real talk.
Is this. I think Marina should treat Vanessa better. I don't know. Maybe the Marina just said that because he was upset with the sarcasm of Vanessa about Marina never have worked hard. Perhaps the intent of the Marina has been really nagging Vanessa. I also think they should talk. They are exchanging barbs until when. And Vanessa loves Marina, right? so ...should be much more painful for her.

About the job. Vanessinha was right. As always.

The level of curiosity: Vanessinha = Gail haha
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2014, 02:42 AM
Apr 6 2014, 02:16 AM
Van was absolutely right. Marina has spoiled very Clara. We know that she is in love. But when she says Vanessa not to let personal issues get in the way the pros, the same should apply to her. She should treat Clear just like all the others. A job is a job. Super justified the explosion of Vanessa.
Expiry. Clear. What about Marina's name? lol

I think if it's Vanessa job she should do it, if there's a problem she should talk to Marina, but not not do the job just because she doesn't like the way Marina treats Clara.
And Marina, can't let Clara get away with it, even though their deal was that she'd have less hours.
What Vanessa and Marina need to sit down and have a real talk.
Is this. I think Marina should treat Vanessa better. I don't know. Maybe the Marina just said that because he was upset with the sarcasm of Vanessa about Marina never have worked hard. Perhaps the intent of the Marina has been really nagging Vanessa. I also think they should talk. They are exchanging barbs until when. And Vanessa loves Marina, right? so ...should be much more painful for her.

I think Marina treats Vanessa well. Who lets their workers talk to them the way Vanessa does? lol
Marina has been clear about their relationship, but Vanessa still hopes for more and that's also a problem. But it's her choice to stay around and suffer.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 5 2014, 11:03 PM
In the soap.. do we know how old they are? Like I feel like Clara is 35 or so and MArina is younger like 25.. or is just me?
Because we were never informed of their ages, in my head I just made them the same ages and Taina and Giovanna. So 31 and 38.
Goto Top

Princess Safire
Member Avatar
P.S.
:rofl: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sAjm8bOJQyI/UzyMleEV9bI/AAAAAAAACzI/aTta-6CLhJ4/s1600/Clarina+5.png
Offline Profile Goto Top

StereoLove
Member Avatar

Princesa Safire
Apr 6 2014, 02:45 AM
I'm dead :rofl:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

In the soap.. do we know how old they are? Like I feel like Clara is 35 or so and MArina is younger like 25.. or is just me?
Because we were never informed of their ages, in my head I just made them the same ages and Taina and Giovanna. So 31 and 38.
Clara is at least a couple of years younger than Gio's real age.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2014, 02:44 AM
Apr 6 2014, 02:42 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

I think Marina treats Vanessa well. Who lets their workers talk to them the way Vanessa does? lol
Marina has been clear about their relationship, but Vanessa still hopes for more and that's also a problem. But it's her choice to stay around and suffer.
Ah no. Marina asked Vanessa wouldn't let personal problems interfere with professional problems. I know Vanessa is no Angel, but damn, Van works with a condemned. The girl does it all. Since messing with photographs to serve water. And the Marina still wants her to take responsibility with the work of Clara, Gee, this is bullshit. Marina is picky with Flávia, Gisele, with the Van, but she never complains of Clara. I know, we all know that Clara is special to her, but I don't think the explosion of Vanessa, at least today, is related to jealousy. I think she was outraged with the Marina blame her with the work of Clara. I'd be angry too. And you wouldn't even have to be my ex-girlfriend. It's a matter of Justice.

I'm sorry for my bad english..
Goto Top

Unregistered

Princesa Safire
LOL I'll try to translate:

Helena Fernandes: Ufa! That was close!
Clara Fernandes: What happened sister?
Helena Fernandes: I almost told Virgilio you want Marina's naked body. But I was able to change the subject, I didn't even stutter.
Luiza Fernandes: Wait a minute! So, it's Marina that aunt Clara wants? Keep dreaming it aunt!
Chica Fernandes: What is this? First Juliana's divorce, now my daughter wants to be with a woman... WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THIS FAMILY?
Juliana mother of Bia Fernandes: Clarina Oh the love. You go after your happiness, Clara, just like I go after mine and everyone is invited to my marriage with Jairo that has no second intentions.
Marina Meirelles: Wait a bit... Since when do you know Clara wants me? Because until now I haven't known anything.
Rosa: look madam Marina... I think you're the only one who doesn't know it, because madam Clara has been asking even the housekeeprs if we'd be with a woman...
Ivan Fernandes: Mum come home! Dad was looking at I don't know what on the internet and he felt flat on the floor.
Goto Top

Unregistered

StereoLove
Apr 6 2014, 02:50 AM
:rofl: :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Ah no. Marina asked Vanessa wouldn't let personal problems interfere with professional problems. I know Vanessa is no Angel, but damn, Van works with a condemned. The girl does it all. Since messing with photographs to serve water. And the Marina still wants her to take responsibility with the work of Clara, Gee, this is bullshit. Marina is picky with Flávia, Gisele, with the Van, but she never complains of Clara. I know, we all know that Clara is special to her, but I don't think the explosion of Vanessa, at least today, is related to jealousy. I think she was outraged with the Marina blame her with the work of Clara. I'd be angry too. And you wouldn't even have to be my ex-girlfriend. It's a matter of Justice.

Ah, I actually disagree even though I understand where Vanessa is coming from, but not because of this.
From what they were saying, it is Vanessa's job to supervise Clara's work, which she didn't do and that's what Marina was telling her she had to, she is responsible for it. But Vanessa said she refuses because Marina lets Clara get away with things. What I think is that Vanessa should have done her job, if she doesn't like the way Marina excuses Clara, then they need to talk.
Goto Top

Unregistered

StereoLove
Apr 6 2014, 02:35 AM
thewoman00
Apr 6 2014, 02:25 AM
Marina for infinityyyyy :lol:
"Tá de má vontade com o meu namoro?" HAHAHAHAHA
Goto Top

Unregistered

What is Expiry suffering from?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2014, 02:54 AM
What does it matter?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2014, 03:00 AM
Quote:

Ah, I actually disagree even though I understand where Vanessa is coming from, but not because of this.
From what they were saying, it is Vanessa's job to supervise Clara's work, which she didn't do and that's what Marina was telling her she had to, she is responsible for it. But Vanessa said she refuses because Marina lets Clara get away with things. What I think is that Vanessa should have done her job, if she doesn't like the way Marina excuses Clara, then they need to talk.
Uhm ... I wasn't seeing from this angle. But it makes sense... ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dilated cardiomyopathy
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2014, 01:48 AM
Apr 6 2014, 01:28 AM
Apr 6 2014, 01:24 AM
:-/ I like her. And she was right in explode, i mean... Come on!!
I like her too. But I think it got over the top because, at the end of the day, it's her jealousy talking too. You wouldn't see Flavinha or Giselle doing this. It's what happens when they're all friends and get personal lol
She's right if it's her job to control Clara's work but Marina ends up excusing it, but then have a talk.
I also didn't understand what she meant by Marina not usually working hard? That doesn't seem true.
It looks like Vanessa is mad at Marina and shooting in every direction.
maybe she meant that marina always spends lots of money and has been giving her services for free so no earnings
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2014, 03:03 AM
Dilated cardiomyopathy
Literally an enlarging heart. Hope his heart gets big enough to sustain his wife's change in sexuality. Haaaaa
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dilated cardiomyopathy
Thanks.
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

This song reminds Marina! HUEHEUHEHUEUHUHEUHEUH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://botecoclarina.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/frase-do-dia-to-namorando-aquela-mina.html
Goto Top

StereoLove
Member Avatar

http://botecoclarina.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/noticias-uma-deusa-uma-louca-uma.html

This one... :rofl:

Im so sorry im not good at translate things, but i really needed to post it here :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2014, 03:02 AM
Apr 6 2014, 02:54 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
What does it matter?
It doesn't. I'm just saying she can't be the same age as Gio unless the third phase of the telenovela was around 24 years after the second, and since they refer to the second phase as "twenty years ago" it clearly hasn't been almost twenty five years.

But it doesn't really matter.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2014, 03:06 AM
Dilated cardiomyopathy
Literally an enlarging heart. Hope his heart gets big enough to sustain his wife's change in sexuality. Haaaaa
lmao
Goto Top

dieuflower
Member Avatar

Apr 6 2014, 02:56 AM
Princesa Safire
LOL I'll try to translate:

Helena Fernandes: Ufa! That was close!
Clara Fernandes: What happened sister?
Helena Fernandes: I almost told Virgilio you want Marina's naked body. But I was able to change the subject, I didn't even stutter.
Luiza Fernandes: Wait a minute! So, it's Marina that aunt Clara wants? Keep dreaming it aunt!
Chica Fernandes: What is this? First Juliana's divorce, now my daughter wants to be with a woman... WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THIS FAMILY?
Juliana mother of Bia Fernandes: Clarina Oh the love. You go after your happiness, Clara, just like I go after mine and everyone is invited to my marriage with Jairo that has no second intentions.
Marina Meirelles: Wait a bit... Since when do you know Clara wants me? Because until now I haven't known anything.
Rosa: look madam Marina... I think you're the only one who doesn't know it, because madam Clara has been asking even the housekeeprs if we'd be with a woman...
Ivan Fernandes: Mum come home! Dad was looking at I don't know what on the internet and he felt flat on the floor.
:rofl: Thank you :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

I think Clara was around 14 in the 2nd phase. So maybe she's younger than 35.
but i don't think they care, because she's younger than her brother and he looks younger than Gio.
Goto Top

Unregistered

StereoLove
Apr 6 2014, 03:08 AM
http://botecoclarina.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/noticias-uma-deusa-uma-louca-uma.html

Im so sorry im not good at translate things, but i really needed to post it here :lol:
Laughing out loud :rofl:
Goto Top

Princess Safire
Member Avatar
P.S.
StereoLove

Questionada sobre qual foi o tipo de feitiço que ela jogou em Clara, a fotógrafa responde:

- Isso é uma novela, não os filmes do Harry Potter, Cadu! :rofl: :rofl:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 6 2014, 02:57 AM
StereoLove
Apr 6 2014, 02:50 AM
:rofl: :rofl:
Seriously, I can't stop laughing. :RIP:
Goto Top

StereoLove
Member Avatar

Princesa Safire
Apr 6 2014, 03:20 AM
StereoLove

Spoiler: click to toggle
:P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

StereoLove
Apr 6 2014, 03:28 AM
Princesa Safire
StereoLove

StereoLove, is you who writes the Boteco Clarina?
Goto Top

StereoLove
Member Avatar

Apr 6 2014, 03:36 AM
StereoLove
Princesa Safire

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://botecoclarina.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/noticias-uma-deusa-uma-louca-uma.html
No lol why do you ask it? :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

StereoLove
Apr 6 2014, 03:42 AM
StereoLove

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://botecoclarina.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/noticias-uma-deusa-uma-louca-uma.html
Because I thought maybe it was one of the girls here :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sAjm8bOJQyI/UzyMleEV9bI/AAAAAAAACzI/aTta-6CLhJ4/s1600/Clarina+5.png

Is this spoilers for a future episode, or a fan fiction, geez, is this real or not
Goto Top

StereoLove
Member Avatar

Apr 6 2014, 03:45 AM
StereoLove
Apr 6 2014, 03:42 AM

Because I thought maybe it was one of the girls here :P
idk, maybe yes, maybe not.

I just gotta :clap: to the person who did this. I found it on that Clarina group on facebook
Offline Profile Goto Top

StereoLove
Member Avatar

Apr 6 2014, 03:45 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sAjm8bOJQyI/UzyMleEV9bI/AAAAAAAACzI/aTta-6CLhJ4/s1600/Clarina+5.png

Is this spoilers for a future episode, or a fan fiction, geez, is this real or not
I think it's just a joke. Just for the lolz :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic