Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Marina and Clara; Brazilian lesbian couple (or so we hope)
Topic Started: Jan 28 2014, 04:37 AM (3,324,767 Views)
Unregistered

Feb 22 2014, 11:15 PM
Feb 22 2014, 10:58 PM
Can someone please tell me what they are saying after Marina comes up behind Clara covering her eyes? I only understand the word smell.
Yes i would really like to know it too.

Somebody please.

Marina asked if she scared Clara and Clara said she did but she quickly realized it was her (Marina) because she recognized her perfume. Is that what you want to know or you meant what happened in the complete video?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 22 2014, 11:09 PM
kalionar11x
Feb 22 2014, 10:56 PM
Feb 22 2014, 05:53 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepSummary Em Familia: From 24 February to 01 March (Next Week) ... jealousy, doubt...They will travel to angra : Cama:

Spoiler: click to toggle
I'm curious what will happen during their journey, maybe they will kiss and then Clara freaks out and that's why Marina is worried after she came back from the trip :hmmm:
Im with ypu 95%!

Because why would she have to worry.

Wait, i think i hid my crystal ball somewhere here in my house! Hihihi joke!

What time does this show usually airs in brazil?

Sorry my english is bad.
It airs around 9:10 pm, so in about 10 minutes.
Goto Top

Unregistered

It's confusing having everything mixed up in one thread. And I'm sure I'm talking in english with a lot of Brazilian girls. :lol: I was almost considering creating another place for us. :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 12:02 AM
Feb 22 2014, 10:58 PM
Can someone please tell me what they are saying after Marina comes up behind Clara covering her eyes? I only understand the word smell.
Yes i would really like to know it too.

Somebody please.

Marina asked if she scared Clara and Clara said she did but she quickly realized it was her (Marina) because she recognized her perfume. Is that what you want to know or you meant what happened in the complete video?
not op but the video has been translated in the previous page! ;)

There is still missing the dinner scene's translation though... anyone? :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 12:05 AM
It's confusing having everything mixed up in one thread. And I'm sure I'm talking in english with a lot of Brazilian girls. :lol: I was almost considering creating another place for us. :P
"for us" you mean brazilian girls? Please nooo, no, don't run away!! We (non portuguese speakers) need you SO MUCH! :D Without you we wouldn't understand shit :'(

I, for one, am very grateful you stay here and speak english and share things! Keep doing it :hug:
Goto Top

Unregistered

gii
Feb 22 2014, 11:33 PM

* The words she uses are "devassada" and "devassa", the first means a person who has it all there in the open, and the second means "a woman destituted of shame or moral questions in relation to sex", which could be translated to "whore" or "bitch" but it seems a little weird given the context, if anyone has a better translation please share :)
I'm Brazilian too so this was not for me but just would like to say you did a pretty good job translating the devassa/devassada words. It can be quite confusing to translate it but I think you managed to make it pretty clear. :bowdown:

Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 12:09 AM
It's confusing having everything mixed up in one thread. And I'm sure I'm talking in english with a lot of Brazilian girls. I was almost considering creating another place for us. :P
"for us" you mean brazilian girls? Please nooo, no, don't run away!! We (non portuguese speakers) need you SO MUCH! Without you we wouldn't understand shit :'(

I, for one, am very grateful you stay here and speak english and share things! Keep doing it :hug:
No, no, I meant for us all, not only Brazilians. Don't worry, we wouldn't leave any of you behind. :grouphug: I was trying to say another place where we could organize videos and translations etc because here all the translations get lost in the old pages, for example. :-/
Goto Top

Unregistered

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
not op but the video has been translated in the previous page! ;)

yes I saw it right after I posted it. sorry. :$
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 22 2014, 09:33 PM
Feb 21 2014, 06:52 AM
Feb 21 2014, 06:46 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://diversao.terra.com.br/tv/novelas/em-familia/em-familia-clara-fica-bebada-e-dorme-com-marina,c0eb475297444410VgnVCM4000009bcceb0aRCRD.html
I wouldn't call it cuddle what they did on the photo shoot, they were holding hands only. :-/ Where did you read these spoilers about the Angra episode?
I didnt say cuddle I specifically said semi cuddle like they did in the photoshoot. Remember when they were laying down side by side and Clara put her head on Marina's thigh? Thats semi cuddling.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 12:15 AM

not op but the video has been translated in the previous page! ;-)

yes I saw it right after I posted it. sorry. :$
Oh yeah I agree it's all mixed up (links, articles, videos, translations, spoilers... :lol: )
but the recap someone did earlier and kept updated is quite good. It allows to keep track with the order of the videos and find easily the translations that were done with some clips.

We should keep this post updated daily! =)
Goto Top

Unregistered

It's confusing having everything mixed up in one thread. And I'm sure I'm talking in english with a lot of Brazilian girls. I was almost considering creating another place for us. =P
"for us" you mean brazilian girls? Please nooo, no, don't run away!! We (non portuguese speakers) need you SO MUCH! Without you we wouldn't understand shit :'(

No, no, I meant for us all, not only Brazilians. Don't worry, we wouldn't leave any of you behind. :grouphug: I was trying to say another place where we could organize videos and translations etc because here all the translations get lost in the old pages, for example.
LOL I quoted the wrong post :$

Oh yeah I agree it's all mixed up (links, articles, videos, translations, spoilers... :lol: )
but the recap someone did earlier and kept updated is quite good. It allows to keep track with the order of the videos and find easily the translations that were done with some clips.

Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 12:11 AM
gii

* The words she uses are "devassada" and "devassa", the first means a person who has it all there in the open, and the second means "a woman destituted of shame or moral questions in relation to sex", which could be translated to "whore" or "bitch" but it seems a little weird given the context, if anyone has a better translation please share :)
I'm Brazilian too so this was not for me but just would like to say you did a pretty good job translating the devassa/devassada words. It can be quite confusing to translate it but I think you managed to make it pretty clear. :bowdown:

Thanks :hug: I'm translating the dinner scene now, and watching the soap at the same time so Clarinha came up and I stopped for a minute.

IA we should keep that post updated, it's very useful!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 12:23 AM

No, no, I meant for us all, not only Brazilians. Don't worry, we wouldn't leave any of you behind. :grouphug: I was trying to say another place where we could organize videos and translations etc because here all the translations get lost in the old pages, for example.

ok I give up, we'll stay in the mess and trying to organize things. :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 12:31 AM
Feb 23 2014, 12:11 AM
gii

Thanks :hug: I'm translating the dinner scene now, and watching the soap at the same time so Clarinha came up and I stopped for a minute.

IA we should keep that post updated, it's very useful!
Thank you in advance^^ you're cute but enjoy the show and take the time you need from translating :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 12:33 AM

I believe there are some people on tumblr working on the translation too and they plan on posting the scenes put together on dailymotion, so just have patience :hug:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 12:38 AM

I believe there are some people on tumblr working on the translation too and they plan on posting the scenes put together on dailymotion, so just have patience :hug:
yes I know but I was talking in general, the translations were just an example. I meant new pics/videos, spoilers pics/videos, translations... everything gets mixed up and the more we talk, the faster they get behind in the pages. That is what I meant but I see everyone enjoy the mess no matter what so I will start enjoying it too as it is. :lol: :grouphug:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 12:42 AM
Feb 23 2014, 12:38 AM

yes I know but I was talking in general, the translations were just an example. I meant new pics/videos, spoilers pics/videos, translations... everything gets mixed up and the more we talk, the faster they get behind in the pages. That is what I meant but I see everyone enjoy the mess no matter what so I will start enjoying it too as it is. :lol: :grouphug:
I know what you mean, I am a very fussy (or tidy? I'm not sure of the term) person in general but I guess I'm so used to this board now... Every thread is a mess :lol: You eventually get used to it! :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

http://globotv.globo.com/rede-globo/em-familia/v/clara-chega-para-seu-primeiro-dia-de-trabalho-com-marina/3167759/
Goto Top

Annr

Scenes with their respective translations so far (and thanks to everyone who are making this possible :D):

Clara complains about Cadu to her family
Translation

Clara and her sister consider putting their brother in rehab

Clara gets an invitation for Marina's expo

Clara asks her aunt to go to the expo with her

Marina and Vanessa organize the exposition
Translation

Marina and Clara meet
Translation Version 1
Translation Version 2

Marina invites Clara and her family to the after party (a dinner at her house)
Translation

Marina faints at her party; asks Vanessa to get Clara's phone number

Clara talks about Marina to Cadu

Clara visits Marina
Translation

Marina asks to take Clara's pictures
Translation

Clara doesn't answer Marina's calls

Clara finds out Marina is gay
Translation

Clara considers not going to Marina's place
Translation

Clara, Marina and Cadu talk about marriage

Clara talks about her marriage
Translation

Clara accepts to pose for Marina
Translation

Marina takes Clara's pictures
Translation

Clara, Cadu and Fernando meet Marina at a restaurant
Translation

Marina decides to throw a birthday party for Clara
Translation

Marina tells Vanessa that she's falling for Clara
Translation

Cadu doesn't trust Marina's intentions
Translation

Marina advices Ricardo not to return to Branca's house

Marina takes care of Giselle

Clara talks to Helena about Marina
Translation

Branca goes to Marina's house

Clara calls Marina and makes a date

Branca assaults Giselle and is thrown out of Marina's house

Clara talks to Marina and tries to hide her concerns (anxiety?)
Translation

Marina invites Clara to dinner
Translation

Marina asks Clara to work with her
Translation

Clara tells Cadu that she's going to start working with Marina
Translation

Clara arrives for her first day of work with Marina

Marina does a photoshoot with Flavinha

Clara and Marina talk about Flavinha's photoshoot test
Edited by Annr, Feb 24 2014, 04:20 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 12:51 AM
quoting myself to add : Can I say how I freaking LOVE so much that Clara is most of the time wearing overalls? :D This is so... I don't know old fashioned? :lol: But I don't care I love that look on her! She rocks it and is too cute with those!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Marina asks Clara to work with her: http://globotv.globo.com/rede-globo/em-familia/t/cenas/v/marina-chama-clara-para-trabalhar-com-ela/3165833/

C: Guys, my car broke down again yesterday, in that heat inside the tunnel. No one stopped to help me.
M: They don't make men like they used to.
C: And there were jokes and rudeness as well. A bus full of football fans passed by, a guy put his head outside of the window and, sorry for the word, and then he said: "Show off you butt and everyone will stop!" [Laughs] Oh my...What a jerk!
M: Oh, what a dread Clarinha!
Vanessa: And you?
C: Oh Vanessinha, do you wanna know if I showed it?
V: No. I want to know how you reacted.
C: How you react in a situation like that. I did this [flips finger]
M: Good one.
Flavinha: The electrician came to fix the lights in the studio
M: Flavinha, but does that have to be done now?
F: We've had some problems, and if it's not fixed now how are we gonna shoot tomorrow morning?
M: Ok, you can do it. This girl is too efficient, she doesn't even seem human. But, Clarinha, isn't it due time for you to change your car?
C: Oh, Marina, it's past due time, but we can't right now, we're out of money, we don't have [financial] conditions. Anyway, my dear husband has now decided that he'll open a restaurant, he said it's simple, in Leblon (neighborhood in Rio), the most expensive place on Earth. By the way, I've been seeing a lot of places shut down in Leblon because of the rent prices. Wow, a lot.
M: It's true. You're talking there and I'm thinking that I need one more person working with me in the studio. Someone to organize the photos' archive, that is a mess by the way. Are you in? It's not a job, it's a task but I can pay well.
C: Of course, it'd be great, but do I know how to do it, Marina?
V: Oh, if you don't know ask your son to teach you. [Clara laughs, Marina looks mad] It's a joke guys.
C: What do you think? Ivan is super smart, okay?
M: Flavinha will teach you, no problem. There's space for one more assistant, and it can be you. What do you think about this idea, Van?
V: It can be, of course. It's just dangerous for you to have more assistants than clients, isn't it?
M: It's impossible with you isn't it? Can't ask you anything. You are bitter, filled with jealousy, that you are. [To Gisele] And you? What are you laughing so much about?
Gisele: Well, I'm laughing. I laugh because I think it's funny.
M: Yeah, you think it's funny...Tomorrow your father will come to talk to you about the situation with your mother. You're not to cry but I also don't think you have many reasons to be laughing freely. You saw what your mom did here, got in and said what she said. So, get smart.
G: Ok, sorry.
M: Clarinha, I'm sure you'll make my photos' archive amazing. Besides, I love working with beautiful people, it's much better. Let's make a toast!
All: Cheers.
M, G: Eye to eye.

Goto Top

Unregistered

Oh and I maintain, BEST.JOB.EVER :faint:
Goto Top

Annr

By the way, there are people that really are uploading their scenes and putting subtitles on them (http://www.dailymotion.com/claraemarina), but I think it would be great if we also kept watching their scenes from the official website, so they see how many people from differents parts in the world are watching and care for the story. :)
Edited by Annr, Feb 24 2014, 04:18 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

This show is so good for the eyes! :wub: :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Marina :rofl: :rofl: She's awesome! She stretched out her arm for Clara to smell her wrist and Clara said the smell is divine, and then Marina goes: "My whole body has that smell." :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 01:07 AM
Marina :rofl: :rofl: She's awesome! She stretched out her arm for Clara to smell her wrist and Clara said the smell is divine, and then Marina goes: "My whole body has that smell." :P
In yesterday's video? I don't get that part
The person who translated wrote this:

C: I mean yes, but I soon realized it was you, by the smell of the perfume.
M: You remembered my smell?
C: Wow, but this perfume is...unforgettable! OK, you won't say its name because a woman shouldn't tell another one which perfume she wears, it's ok.
M: The other woman ends up finding out your feminine secret, your myestery, ends up stealing your soul.
C: But this...[sniffs Marina's wrist] is divine. This smell is divine because it has something woody. Do you know when wood is soft? Like in male perfumes? That's it, it's intense, but it doesn't call attention. It's intense but it doesn't call attention.
M: Wow, you are...you are unveiling my mysteries too fast.
C: Because I like to find out a little bit more about you.
M: Yeah?

I don't understand portuguese (but I'm familiar with spanish) and when I listen closely I can put those sentences exactly with what they say and there is no moment where Marina could say "My whole body has that smell."??
What minute/second?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 01:15 AM
In yesterday's video? I don't get that part
The person who translated wrote this:

C: I mean yes, but I soon realized it was you, by the smell of the perfume.
M: You remembered my smell?
C: Wow, but this perfume is...unforgettable! OK, you won't say its name because a woman shouldn't tell another one which perfume she wears, it's ok.
M: The other woman ends up finding out your feminine secret, your myestery, ends up stealing your soul.
C: But this...[sniffs Marina's wrist] is divine. This smell is divine because it has something woody. Do you know when wood is soft? Like in male perfumes? That's it, it's intense, but it doesn't call attention. It's intense but it doesn't call attention.
M: Wow, you are...you are unveiling my mysteries too fast.
C: Because I like to find out a little bit more about you.
M: Yeah?

I don't understand portuguese (but I'm familiar with spanish) and when I listen closely I can put those sentences exactly with what they say and there is no moment where Marina could say "My whole body has that smell."??
What minute/second?
Oh, no. The scene I was talking about happened just now, it'll show up soon on the official website. I translated that, don't worry, it's correct :) Marina was taking advantage of the fact Clara enjoys her scent lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

smoooooth :lol:

Is it weird that now I really want to smell her body?
Goto Top

kalionar11x
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Marina is so horny :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 01:26 AM
Oh, no. The scene I was talking about happened just now, it'll show up soon on the official website. I translated that, don't worry, it's correct :) Marina was taking advantage of the fact Clara enjoys her scent lol
oops my bad, thanks for clarifying :$ So she smells her wrist AGAIN? love it :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

http://globotv.globo.com/rede-globo/em-familia/v/clara-e-marina-conversam-sobre-o-ensaio-de-flavinha/3167800/

OH GOD, when Clara takes Marina's hand to her breast I had a freaking Crisabel flashback :crybabe:
Goto Top

Unregistered

to be honest my whole body got on fire when she said that, which was awful 'cause my mother was watching with me.
Goto Top

kalionar11x
Member Avatar

Feb 23 2014, 01:35 AM
http://globotv.globo.com/rede-globo/em-familia/v/clara-e-marina-conversam-sobre-o-ensaio-de-flavinha/3167800/

OH GOD, when Clara takes Marina's hand to her breast I had a freaking Crisabel flashback :crybabe:
Marina face expression :lol: :rofl:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 01:43 AM
to be honest my whole body got on fire when she said that, which was awful 'cause my mother was watching with me.
:rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 23 2014, 01:35 AM

Whaaaat!?

Haha, good thing the episode just started here in the US cause i am super curious now to see this.
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic