Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Marina and Clara; Brazilian lesbian couple (or so we hope)
Topic Started: Jan 28 2014, 04:37 AM (3,326,477 Views)
Unregistered

Posted Image
:wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 12 2014, 05:16 PM
Posted Image
I'm already so invested. And the saddest part is that i don't even remember the last soap opera i followed! lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 12 2014, 05:40 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle

I'm already so invested. And the saddest part is that i don't even remember the last soap opera i followed! lol
I can't wait for this storyline to start and see how it unfolds! :D

But in the meantime I'm already very invested in another soap(more like telenovela) couple :wub: you should totally check it, it's so great! :love: thread

I hate that I love soap so much :lol:
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Marina is really hot :faint: Who knew Globo would ever become a source for hot lesbians? :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

Their first scene together!

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/videos/t/cenas/v/marina-se-aproxima-de-clara/3144241/
Goto Top

Unregistered

Love at first sight! S2
And I'm already madly in love with Marina! *_*
Goto Top

Unregistered

http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/videos/t/cenas/v/marina-e-vanessa-coordenam-a-organizacao-das-fotos-para-a-exposicao/3144220/

she is so hot i can't even think straight (pun intended)... (but i'm not hetero anyway)...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 12 2014, 04:01 PM
I read that their scenes are supposed to start tomorrow, Marina's lesbian and she'll like Clara right away, they meet at the Marina's puctures' expo, and she asks Clara to join her dinner, and she goes with her husband and kids (or maybe it's just a son, not so sure) but Marina feels ill and dinner gets cancelled, but Marina asks her secretary, Vanessa, (who is in love with M) to get Clara's number, and then they go out for lunch. There's some flirtation going on in their first scene, like "you're beautiful" and things like that. And we already know that Clara leaves her husband to stay with Marina. It shouldn't take that long then because everyone knows it already.

As for the kiss, the author said he'll include it if it's necessary (duh) and Giovanna said she'll do it. And we finally (we've had many gay couples/characters but no kiss) had the first gay kiss in a novela a couple weeks ago (last episode), it was between two men though, the character (Felix) was known to be gay but he didn't have any big romance with another man, he was married to a woman and even after coming out his relationships weren't the most important plot for him so That's why I think the kiss only in the end will not apply for Clarina. I can do some translating but it's my first week back in college and I already have a shitload of things to do so I won't be much help, so translating videos will have to be another kind soul.
Marina feels ill ?Did Marina has some serious illness?I mean illness that may lead to...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 12:15 AM
LOL at Lady Marmale's "voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir" playing in the background :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 12:38 AM
LOL at Lady Marmale's "voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir" playing in the background :rofl:
*Lady Marmalade sorry :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 28 2014, 05:02 AM
I might have to actually watch Globo for a change but I'll keep my hopes down so I won't be disappointed. Tainá is very cute, though :$
My mom and grandmother are glued to their tv's from about 8 to 10. I don't know the schedule but basically when the 2 prime time soaps are on air, thats when theyre in front of the tv. I hate brazilian soaps. Everytime i find myself sitting next to my grandma or mom watching an episode i end up unable to hold myself back from commenting on every single stupid or fucked up thing i see happen.

I havnt seen any episodes so far but from the promos it looks like right now the soap is showing the past and that eventually it will jump to the present part of the storyline, right? Thats when i'll start watching. The writer of this soap gave me one of the most beautiful and simple love stories, and one of my favourite if not favourites of all time. Clara e Rafa. So, i want to believe in him in this new lesbian couple but of course im going into it with caution lol. I'm still pissed that Alinne Morais had to back out and that her character was given to Giovanna.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Actually, the soap is already showing the present time. Also, Alinne was supposed to be Giovanna's love interest, so Tainá was the one who replaced her.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 12:47 AM
Jan 28 2014, 05:02 AM
I might have to actually watch Globo for a change but I'll keep my hopes down so I won't be disappointed. Tainá is very cute, though :$
My mom and grandmother are glued to their tv's from about 8 to 10. I don't know the schedule but basically when the 2 prime time soaps are on air, thats when theyre in front of the tv. I hate brazilian soaps. Everytime i find myself sitting next to my grandma or mom watching an episode i end up unable to hold myself back from commenting on every single stupid or fucked up thing i see happen.

I havnt seen any episodes so far but from the promos it looks like right now the soap is showing the past and that eventually it will jump to the present part of the storyline, right? Thats when i'll start watching. The writer of this soap gave me one of the most beautiful and simple love stories, and one of my favourite if not favourites of all time. Clara e Rafa. So, i want to believe in him in this new lesbian couple but of course im going into it with caution lol. I'm still pissed that Alinne Morais had to back out and that her character was given to Giovanna.
Actualy, Aline's part was given to Taina, and believe me you won't be dissappointed when you see the woman!
And their first scene was today, the chemistry is off the charts s2
Goto Top

Unregistered

I wasn't so sure before if anyone would be up to replace Alinne and still do a decent job (bc she's all kinds of amazing)

but now? MAAAAAAN, I'M SO IN LOVE WITH MARINA (TAINÁ MULLER). The things she does to me when wearing glasses ... :wub:

and someone please hold me, their first look was already enough to make me go insane.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 12:51 AM
Actually, the soap is already showing the present time. Also, Alinne was supposed to be Giovanna's love interest, so Tainá was the one who replaced her.
Thanks. Im brazilian but i live in the states so i dont really know where to get the gossip.

Do you know if the episodes air on the same day in brazil and america? Like, are the episodes a day ahead in brazil or do the same episodes air on the same day both here and in brazil?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 12:35 AM
Marina feels ill ?Did Marina has some serious illness?I mean illness that may lead to...
this is why i have trust issues lol...
Goto Top

Unregistered

So Marina is like bisexual then because when her friend asked which one of the couple she wanted to meet she said both because both of them where beautiful, meaning both Clara and her husband.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 12:57 AM
I wasn't so sure before if anyone would be up to replace Alinne and still do a decent job (bc she's all kinds of amazing)

but now? MAAAAAAN, I'M SO IN LOVE WITH MARINA (TAINÁ MULLER). The things she does to me when wearing glasses ... :wub:

and someone please hold me, their first look was already enough to make me go insane.
Marina is absolutely beautiful. I was pissed when i thought that it was Giovanna who took Alinne's place because Alinne is gorgeous and i'm not into Gi. But, you know, seeing clara and marina side by side they do make a good looking couple so im happy with it. For now of course. I feel like im waiting for them to fuck up. I feel like this plot line of her figuring out she likes women after being married will be difficult to write well, so im scared. Does anyone know if Clara is full on gay or bisexual?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 01:00 AM
So Marina is like bisexual then because when her friend asked which one of the couple she wanted to meet she said both because both of them where beautiful, meaning both Clara and her husband.
I believe she's gay, but as a photographer she likes to surround herself with beautiful people lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Is that scene between them the only one tonight?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 01:09 AM
Feb 13 2014, 01:00 AM
I believe she's gay, but as a photographer she likes to surround herself with beautiful people lol
Could be. I just assumed bisexual because it seemed like she was interested in getting to know them a bit more intimately.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 01:06 AM

Marina is absolutely beautiful. I was pissed when i thought that it was Giovanna who took Alinne's place because Alinne is gorgeous and i'm not into Gi. But, you know, seeing clara and marina side by side they do make a good looking couple so im happy with it. For now of course. I feel like im waiting for them to fuck up. I feel like this plot line of her figuring out she likes women after being married will be difficult to write well, so im scared. Does anyone know if Clara is full on gay or bisexual?
Watched Clara with her husband.No way that Clara may be gay.She was too happy with him,even in bed...So,bisexual.
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

The moment when Marina see Clara .. music in the background .. everything was so beautiful... so perfect .. * __ * That "tension" between the two .. OMG ... they going to steal the role of protagonists <3
Goto Top

Unregistered

From Clara's first scene she was talking about how Cadu is annoying her with all the food talk and how they've stopped going to movies and things like that. I wish it was the other way around. I wish he was like the perfect husband because then when she leaves him for Marina it feels more real, like she had everything a straight woman could want but she had to leave it behind because she's not. I'm afraid that with him not being around as often or taking or her out as often or centering his life around the culinary world, that when she does leave him, it may come off like she left him because he stopped being there for her and someone else started giving her attention. I dont want that. With straight viewers you cant give them any room to think things like "oh, she just got bored with her husband and wanted to try something exciting and new" because that's exactly the kind of excuse they will make in order to deny that Clara really does like Marina.
Goto Top

Unregistered

My God, the actress who plays Marina is so gorgeous and sexy! :wub:

Love the chemistry from just their stares! :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 01:28 AM
Feb 13 2014, 01:06 AM

Watched Clara with her husband.No way that Clara may be gay.She was too happy with him,even in bed...So,bisexual.
That sucks, I really wanted a full on lesbian storyline but oh well, i'll take what i can get i guess. It's annoying though because they never have bisexual male characters. The gay male characters that have been on recent soaps are all super obvious, flamboyant gays. But they don't want to give
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 01:46 AM
From Clara's first scene she was talking about how Cadu is annoying her with all the food talk and how they've stopped going to movies and things like that. I wish it was the other way around. I wish he was like the perfect husband because then when she leaves him for Marina it feels more real, like she had everything a straight woman could want but she had to leave it behind because she's not. I'm afraid that with him not being around as often or taking or her out as often or centering his life around the culinary world, that when she does leave him, it may come off like she left him because he stopped being there for her and someone else started giving her attention. I dont want that. With straight viewers you cant give them any room to think things like "oh, she just got bored with her husband and wanted to try something exciting and new" because that's exactly the kind of excuse they will make in order to deny that Clara really does like Marina.
i see your point, but i think it's a good storyline when you show that not every marriege is perfect forver and you can be happy again in a different way. when clara arrived at helena's house chica was talking about how women always are afraid of divorce even being unhappy, so i don't know... i think i'll like it. and that redhead girl will like marina, so i'm think it'll be not about marina-clara-cadu but clara-maria-redhed (i don't remember her name, sorry)
also, sorry for my english.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 01:51 AM
i see your point, but i think it's a good storyline when you show that not every marriege is perfect forver and you can be happy again in a different way. when clara arrived at helena's house chica was talking about how women always are afraid of divorce even being unhappy, so i don't know... i think i'll like it. and that redhead girl will like marina, so i'm think it'll be not about marina-clara-cadu but clara-maria-redhed (i don't remember her name, sorry)
i thought it was confirmed that the love triangle would be between three women. reynaldo gianechinni is only doing a small special appearance in this soap.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 01:56 AM
i thought it was confirmed that the love triangle would be between three women. reynaldo gianechinni is only doing a small special appearance in this soap.
really? o_o

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

I think brazilian soaps have told enough about married housewives, whether happy or not. My point was that this is a special storyline and should be treated carefully, with respect, so that everyone watching can fully understand that these two women are attracted to each other, and not because one had her husband lose interest in her. Plus, soaps are always about straight people, there is nothing but room for them to write about an unhappy housewife who decides to leave her husband to find happiness. There is no reason that message should have to fall on Clara's character when she is already set to carry a whole other message.

Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 02:00 AM
Feb 13 2014, 01:56 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
really? o_o

Posted Image
It would actually be better if he were part of the love triangle because if he fought for her and tried to keep their marriage together, it would show that she left because she fell in love with Marina.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 02:01 AM
I think brazilian soaps have told enough about married housewives, whether happy or not. My point was that this is a special storyline and should be treated carefully, with respect, so that everyone watching can fully understand that these two women are attracted to each other, and not because one had her husband lose interest in her. Plus, soaps are always about straight people, there is nothing but room for them to write about an unhappy housewife who decides to leave her husband to find happiness. There is no reason that message should have to fall on Clara's character when she is already set to carry a whole other message.

In the end of this scene it's look like that Clara's husband didn't lose interest in her... http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/videos/t/cenas/v/clara-recebe-convite-para-exposicao-de-marina/3144222/
Goto Top

Elsanna
Unregistered

This!!!! :rainbowheart: :rainbowheart: :rainbowheart: :rainbowheart: :rainbowheart:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2014, 02:14 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

In the end of this scene it's look like that Clara's husband didn't lose interest in her... http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/videos/t/cenas/v/clara-recebe-convite-para-exposicao-de-marina/3144222/
I just finished seeing that on tv right now. The soap is on. Yeah. I'm over it. Like, as far as how the straight public sees her falling for Marina. I don't care anymore if he was a present husband or if he wasn't around for her as much as he used to be. Mostly because Clara is for sure Bisexual, as that scene shows.

I'm just hoping that at the very least Marina is a lesbian. Also because, she's damn sexy. Loved her swagger and look in that scene where she is setting up her art displays.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic