Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Anni & Jasmin; From German Soap Opera GZSZ
Topic Started: Oct 31 2013, 02:07 PM (7,870,963 Views)
Unregistered

i've actually been waiting for this to be mentioned on the tv show thread, and it finally was today. ^_^

discuss
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i really like this story, and my favorite scene so far was the partying out night and the 'visit' to the swimming pool the next morning.

however, i was rather annoyed by jasmin last week when, in spite of all that has happened, she still wanted to have her own tv show. :huh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I just hope that there will be some videos on youtube soon, because there are no videos on the rtl side :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Anni and Jasmin are so good looking. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 02:15 PM
I just hope that there will be some videos on youtube soon, because there are no videos on the rtl side :(
don't get your hopes up - rtl is really strict with their copyrights. it's on rtl now, but you have to pay for it...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't find anything...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 02:18 PM
Oct 31 2013, 02:15 PM
don't get your hopes up - rtl is really strict with their copyrights. it's on rtl now, but you have to pay for it...
shit :unsure:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 02:21 PM
Posted Image
She looks like Carmen on CBC (Spanish webserie) :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I mentioned it in the other thread, thanks for the new thread I was just about to make it today :P :lol:

Anni

Posted Image

Jasmin

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dayum they're both cute :wub: :wub: :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Any clip?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jasmin is HOT :worship:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Anni, barely arrived, slept with their third (straight) roommate Pia in what was nothing more than a one night stand :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

anni is quite a player - can't wait for jasmin to tone her down
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 02:53 PM
Anni, barely arrived, slept with their third (straight) roommate Pia in what was nothing more than a one night stand :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
So... Anni is a LESBIAN, and Jasmin ?? Straight?, BI, Lesbian too??
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

And now she has a crush on Jasmin... Could be more than a crush though! lol She's not the kind to seek for romance but I fear she has started to fall in love anyway :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

right, anni is a lesbian. jasmin is straight (though she's kissed pia) and married to kurt, a rockstar who's been cheating on her. and pia is bi, though in a relationship with john (paula's ex-husband) now
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 02:52 PM
Jasmin is HOT :worship:
IA :love: :love:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I need a summary about them.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Little problem though... Jasmin is married to Kurt :unsure: (well, we managed to get rid of Tristan right? :P )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok I'm gonna stop with the photos now XD
One last with Anni's homophobic mom who apparently is still having a hard time to accept her daughter's sexuality

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 02:59 PM
right, anni is a lesbian. jasmin is straight (though she's kissed pia) and married to kurt, a rockstar who's been cheating on her. and pia is bi, though in a relationship with john (paula's ex-husband) now
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 03:04 PM
Little problem though... Jasmin is married to Kurt :unsure: (well, we managed to get rid of Tristan right? :P )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok I'm gonna stop with the photos now XD
One last with Anni's homophobic mom who apparently is still having a hard time to accept her daughter's sexuality

Posted Image
he seems like her father :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

jasmin has been on the show for i think 6 years now. she came looking for her birth mother, was molested by her foster dad. birth mother shot foster dad. jasmin has been really insecure about herself, and had two rs so far, one with dominic, and now the marriage with kurt, which was rather a spur-of-the-moment thing. they did a reality show together, kurt & jasmin backstage. huge drama...

anni arrived in august, so she's been on the show for 3 months now. she's training to be an audio engineer. anni is a player and has had at least 3 ons on the show so far. her parents (particularly her father) have a problem with her homosexuality (but they don't live in berlin). anni doesn't approve of the reality show. when jasmin's mom had a stroke and the reality show portrayed jasmin as a bitch, anni was there for her. she's been falling for her since, but hasn't admitted that to herself yet. anni was super annoyed when kurt and jasmin got back together (kurt is a cheater).
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 03:07 PM
jasmin has been on the show for i think 6 years now. she came looking for her birth mother, was molested by her foster dad. birth mother shot foster dad. jasmin has been really insecure about herself, and had two rs so far, one with dominic, and now the marriage with kurt, which was rather a spur-of-the-moment thing. they did a reality show together, kurt & jasmin backstage. huge drama...

anni arrived in august, so she's been on the show for 3 months now. she's training to be an audio engineer. anni is a player and has had at least 3 ons on the show so far. her parents (particularly her father) have a problem with her homosexuality (but they don't live in berlin). anni doesn't approve of the reality show. when jasmin's mom had a stroke and the reality show portrayed jasmin as a bitch, anni was there for her. she's been falling for her since, but hasn't admitted that to herself yet. anni was super annoyed when kurt and jasmin got back together (kurt is a cheater).
:blow:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 03:11 PM

thanks sweetheart :grouphug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

no problem! i'm really glad this thread is taking off like it is! any questions, let me know!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 03:12 PM
Oct 31 2013, 03:11 PM

thanks sweetheart :grouphug:
I hate rtl they're such a bitch with their copyright :'( If any sweet german could find a trick to upload their scenes somewhere... :pray:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jasmin is married to that old, ugly mofo? And he cheats on her? :wtf:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

here are the spoilers for jasmin and anni

Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 03:20 PM
Jasmin is married to that old, ugly mofo? And he cheats on her? :wtf:
x2
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 03:25 PM
here are the spoilers for jasmin and anni

Spoiler: click to toggle
is going to go on for a long time
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

janina uhse and tim williams had a 4 week break irl, so we should get more action in the spoilers in the next couple of weeks
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 31 2013, 03:59 PM
janina uhse and tim williams had a 4 week break irl, so we should get more action in the spoilers in the next couple of weeks
:(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

SOMEONE POST VIDEO/LINKS GRACIAS
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply