Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Erica Mena; Love & Hip Hop New York
Topic Started: Oct 22 2013, 05:02 PM (2,484,558 Views)
Unregistered

it wont let me watch the videos
Dec 22 2013, 09:47 PM
Dec 4 2013, 02:35 AM
Dec 3 2013, 06:56 AM
"These are woman hands."
"Get used to them, it feels good. In other places too."

:lol:
Aye this is my youtube channel lol give me 5 mins ill unblock them.....I blocked them cause I had recorded them on my phone lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Yup
Goto Top

Unregistered

No way are they acting during their first date. Erica is far too stuttery and shy during that date. She ain't no Meryl Streep.
Goto Top

Unregistered

on her ig picture, erica said that she will starting her clothing line name "HER" by erica mena
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 12:04 AM
on her ig picture, erica said that she will starting her clothing line name "HER" by erica mena
Link?
Goto Top

Unregistered

That is what she should be doing. She's a model and she loves fashion. People are already buying her clothes like hot cakes already. She has done a lot this past year. I'm really proud of her.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Where?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Well as we all know cyn is not rich...and she probably doesn't ask erica for stuff....her and erica have two diff types of income. ..but she posted a pic at home of prince her dog and ppl went in on her apartment...all you could see was a piece of wall.... ig she read the comments and she took it down....its kinda sad really....she is still human and has feelings and its not cheap living in ny at all...which is Why erica bought a house in Florida instead of nyc....its a major difference.....but people were saying that erica isn't raking care of her and that she is still in the hood and has mold on the walls in stuff......I don't know what ppl expecte from her lol...she was a college student and bartender before she met erica.....who did a couple of videos here and there because she was gorgeous....ppl are just mean...but taking that poctyre down shows that she is human and sometimes words actually do hurt no matter how many times you say you don't care.....smh poor cyn....but wait until she get that lhh check lol more doors will open for her.....I think she doesn't want to except things from erica so erica letting her shine off of her to make it easier for her after the season ends...I think if cyn wanted ericas help erica would hesitate to help her or even move her in with her..I really think cyn wants to be closer to her family right now...jmo
Goto Top

TeamMenaSantana
Unregistered

Dec 22 2013, 09:52 PM
it wont let me watch the videos
Dec 22 2013, 09:47 PM
Dec 4 2013, 02:35 AM
Aye this is my youtube channel lol give me 5 mins ill unblock them.....I blocked them cause I had recorded them on my phone lol

Yeah, those are woman hands with extra long fingers. I swear, ever since someone stated that on this board, when I look at Erica I notice those long fingers. :P
Goto Top

TeamMenaSantana
Unregistered

Cyn loves her little one.. adorable.

https://twitter.com/Cyn_Santana/status/414896038894637056
Goto Top

Unregistered

TeamMenaSantana
Dec 23 2013, 01:14 AM
She took it down
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 01:11 AM
Well as we all know cyn is not rich...and she probably doesn't ask erica for stuff....her and erica have two diff types of income. ..but she posted a pic at home of prince her dog and ppl went in on her apartment...all you could see was a piece of wall.... ig she read the comments and she took it down....its kinda sad really....she is still human and has feelings and its not cheap living in ny at all...which is Why erica bought a house in Florida instead of nyc....its a major difference.....but people were saying that erica isn't raking care of her and that she is still in the hood and has mold on the walls in stuff......I don't know what ppl expecte from her lol...she was a college student and bartender before she met erica.....who did a couple of videos here and there because she was gorgeous....ppl are just mean...but taking that poctyre down shows that she is human and sometimes words actually do hurt no matter how many times you say you don't care.....smh poor cyn....but wait until she get that lhh check lol more doors will open for her.....I think she doesn't want to except things from erica so erica letting her shine off of her to make it easier for her after the season ends...I think if cyn wanted ericas help erica would hesitate to help her or even move her in with her..I really think cyn wants to be closer to her family right now...jmo
People are so fucking shallow and cruel. Urgh.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 12:31 AM
Where?
on her ig pic that she put her website coming soon
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 22 2013, 05:27 PM
Dec 22 2013, 05:06 PM
Dec 22 2013, 04:43 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Erica was having sex with Cyn before that. There's a picture of Erica in bed, half-naked and the caption said something like, "She had me to herself for a whole day." This was on Valentine's Day.
I don't think Cyn gave it up on the first date though. I think she made Erica work for it because it was her first time with a girl and she wanted to know if Erica was serious about her. Let's be honest Erica was a player before she met Cyn. Still though I know it had to be hard for Cyn to wait long though because I know Erica was all over her. Erica had to do some real sweet taking to get into Cyn's jeans. :gaypimp:
Pcing..there's also that blurry pic of both of them and someone commented on it "we want more Erica"and Erica replied and said she WANTS MORE.The caption was Let's dip and they were all over each other
Goto Top

Unregistered

lol
Goto Top

TeamMenaSantana
Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 02:23 AM
Dec 22 2013, 05:06 PM

I don't think Cyn gave it up on the first date though. I think she made Erica work for it because it was her first time with a girl and she wanted to know if Erica was serious about her. Let's be honest Erica was a player before she met Cyn. Still though I know it had to be hard for Cyn to wait long though because I know Erica was all over her. Erica had to do some real sweet taking to get into Cyn's jeans. :gaypimp:
Pcing..there's also that blurry pic of both of them and someone commented on it "we want more Erica"and Erica replied and said she WANTS MORE.The caption was Let's dip and they were all over each other

Let's Dip - http://instagram.com/p/bDPQcGO9OM/#

Goto Top

Unregistered

This is the 24 hour day to herself....

http://instagram.com/p/Vv0JxDO9OI/#
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 02:35 AM
This is the 24 hour day to herself....

http://instagram.com/p/Vv0JxDO9OI/#
Please stop replying to old threads...thank you :ermm:
Goto Top

Unregistered

ppl saying that Cyn just fell in love with Erica after their first trip to Panama are wrong cos i saw a tweet from Cyn way back in Aug or July and she said"The things you do for love"(my guess would be her accepting to do LHHNY)and she also tweeted luv is so DOPE
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 02:46 AM
ppl saying that Cyn just fell in love with Erica after their first trip to Panama are wrong cos i saw a tweet from Cyn way back in Aug or July and she said"The things you do for love"(my guess would be her accepting to do LHHNY)and she also tweeted luv is so DOPE
and what on earth made you connect that with ERICA....cyn has many friends and is close to her family...who knows who she is talking about or what...but by what they both say..before the first trip they werent as all over each other as they were when they came back....at first it was just real flirty and mostly erica doing things to woo her...they were only (dating) dont confuse dating with a RELATIONSHIP..you can date more then one person..you can only be in a committed relationship with one person....that is why cyn says she wants to take it further (then just dating)....come on now...at first she just says she dont know but they can see where dating takes them pretty much....you can date someone and still say your single..you date to feel a person out which is what they both did...what on earth are you talking about...they were always flirty with one another..they just ended up getting serious....but i dont think cyn was in love with erica that fast..hell she wasnt even sure of her own feeling then...jmo but anyways
Goto Top

Unregistered

I guarantee you MOST of these people ragging on Cyn's apartment have or have had roaches. MOST are still living wit they momma and got bad credit. MOST of them physically look like sheep shit in shallow water. And MOST haven't been outside of their state because they can't afford to. I guaran-damn-tee. -_-
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 02:55 AM
and what on earth made you connect that with ERICA....cyn has many friends and is close to her family...who knows who she is talking about or what...but by what they both say..before the first trip they werent as all over each other as they were when they came back....at first it was just real flirty and mostly erica doing things to woo her...they were only (dating) dont confuse dating with a RELATIONSHIP..you can date more then one person..you can only be in a committed relationship with one person....that is why cyn says she wants to take it further (then just dating)....come on now...at first she just says she dont know but they can see where dating takes them pretty much....you can date someone and still say your single..you date to feel a person out which is what they both did...what on earth are you talking about...they were always flirty with one another..they just ended up getting serious....but i dont think cyn was in love with erica that fast..hell she wasnt even sure of her own feeling then...jmo but anyways
x2
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 02:59 AM
I guarantee you MOST of these people ragging on Cyn's apartment have or have had roaches. MOST are still living wit they momma and got bad credit. MOST of them physically look like sheep shit in shallow water. And MOST haven't been outside of their state because they can't afford to. I guaran-damn-tee. -_-
If I was Cyn I would keep my apartment as long as I felt safe there and save my money. She doesn't have to stay there all the time anyway because she also stays in Erica's apartment. People need to quit hatin'. Maybe that's why she doesn't post many pictures or tweet that much because of stupid people like that. Erica could care less about criticism, Cyn on the other hands seems to take it personal. It's a shame because Cyn seems really sweet and she doesn't deserve that. :-/
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 03:17 AM
If I was Cyn I would keep my apartment as long as I felt safe there and save my money. She doesn't have to stay there all the time anyway because she also stays in Erica's apartment. People need to quit hatin'. Maybe that's why she doesn't post many pictures or tweet that much because of stupid people like that. Erica could care less about criticism, Cyn on the other hands seems to take it personal. It's a shame because Cyn seems really sweet and she doesn't deserve that. :-/
Yea by her deleting the pic shows she takes that stuff personally I don't even understand how people were judging off the way the wall looked smdh. It didn't look bad at all. Why do ppl assume she rich anyway just cus she on l&hhy. Mona don't cut any real checks unless u been on for a few seasons. PLUS She's only 21 working student like c'mon ppl are so fuckin dumb
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 03:24 AM
Yea by her deleting the pic shows she takes that stuff personally I don't even understand how people were judging off the way the wall looked smdh. It didn't look bad at all. Why do ppl assume she rich anyway just cus she on l&hhy. Mona don't cut any real checks unless u been on for a few seasons. PLUS She's only 21 working student like c'mon ppl are so fuckin dumb
People are jealous. She's gorgeous, has a bright future, dating Erica, and she's sweet. They can't stand it, so they try and bring her down. Dust off your shoulders Cyn. :h5:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 03:30 AM

People are jealous. She's gorgeous, has a bright future, dating Erica, and she's sweet. They can't stand it, so they try and bring her down. Dust off your shoulders Cyn. :h5:
And seeing how sometimes erica will sometimes go through cyns pics to tell ppl off lets you know erica knows it bothers her...cyn even reposnds to negative ppl in a nice way.....cyn is deff the calm that has gotten in to erica..cause erica don't hesitate to cus ppl Out for her....ig erica gets upset that she can tell cyn's feelings get hurt sometimes....irica really does gf things...lol only gfs stalk their gf page like that and defend them....its a territorial thing
Goto Top

Unregistered

and you know this becos?Nobody really knows unless they do an interview and they talk abt it.Everything else is just speculations.That doesn't mean you are wrong and am right or vice verse.
CHILL :ermm:
Goto Top

Unregistered

So I guess they're going to be together after Christmas? I want to see gifts.
Goto Top

Unregistered

TeamMenaSantana
Dec 23 2013, 02:32 AM
Dec 23 2013, 02:23 AM

Let's Dip - http://instagram.com/p/bDPQcGO9OM/#

Let's Dip means that Erica wanted to leave whatever party or club they were at early right? She probably wanted Cyn all to her self. ^_^
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 03:36 AM

And seeing how sometimes erica will sometimes go through cyns pics to tell ppl off lets you know erica knows it bothers her...cyn even reposnds to negative ppl in a nice way.....cyn is deff the calm that has gotten in to erica..cause erica don't hesitate to cus ppl Out for her....ig erica gets upset that she can tell cyn's feelings get hurt sometimes....irica really does gf things...lol only gfs stalk their gf page like that and defend them....its a territorial thing
What pic did erica defend cyn?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 03:37 AM
and you know this becos?Nobody really knows unless they do an interview and they talk abt it.Everything else is just speculations.That doesn't mean you are wrong and am right or vice verse.
CHILL :ermm:
Obviously you didn't read to understand you just read to reply...I'm done with this convo :whistle:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 03:47 AM
Dec 23 2013, 03:36 AM

What pic did erica defend cyn?
Too many...I don't feel like going tthrough her pics to post links tho lol ill do it tomarr
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 03:37 AM
So I guess they're going to be together after Christmas? I want to see gifts.
I don't care when their together. .I just want pics
Goto Top

Unregistered

How about we all agree that we're going through some sort of collective withdrawal. So we can't help but to rehash every little thing.

I think we just need either LHHNY to come back on, or daily pictures of Erica and Cyn spending time together, preferably making out.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 23 2013, 03:51 AM
How about we all agree that we're going through some sort of collective withdrawal. So we can't help but to rehash every little thing.

I think we just need either LHHNY to come back on, or daily pictures of Erica and Cyn spending time together, preferably making out.
x2 :grouphug:
Goto Top

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic