Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Lost Girl Part 4
Topic Started: Sep 18 2013, 10:35 PM (2,378,732 Views)
Isotopes
Member Avatar

Dec 18 2013, 08:47 AM
ajs
Dec 18 2013, 07:01 AM
westkid
Dec 18 2013, 06:55 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3AJk_Nn_JcPosted Image
It's the work of the cat that runs their PR dept
PR Cat

And their assistant

Offline Profile Goto Top

TheGardner
Member Avatar

happysmurpf
Dec 18 2013, 02:13 PM
.guest.
Dec 18 2013, 04:48 AM
Docrocker
Dec 18 2013, 04:35 AM
-My personal favorite is that Bo is actually a crack ho lying in the gutter somewhere and the entire series is just her tripping.
I like this idea. At the end of the series...
- Hale and Tamsin are the two cops that constantly chase her out of her sleeping area
- Trick is her dealer
- Kenzi is an old beat up doll she talks to and keeps in her shopping cart of junk
- Lauren is the doctor at the free clinic she frequents
- Dyson is the mangy stray dog that keeps humping her leg when she passes out
I really like this spec. I would ad a happy ending: Lauren takes Bo home, put her in rehab and they live happily ever after. Dyson get to be their pet and Trick is put in jail because he really deserves it.
Dude that's awesome, fic it guestie!
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheGardner
Member Avatar

Isotopes
Dec 18 2013, 02:14 PM
Dec 18 2013, 08:47 AM
ajs
Dec 18 2013, 07:01 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3AJk_Nn_JcPosted Image
PR Cat

And their assistant

Does that mean Cloverbob is their supervisor?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Isotopes
Member Avatar

TheGardner
Dec 18 2013, 02:22 PM
Isotopes
Yeah, but she's too busy eating and having sex to really supervise, so....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

I just hope they understood that ppl don't want Lost Wolf. This Dyson overload it's really hard to bear. It's slowly becoming unbearable. :shot:
Goto Top

TheGardner
Member Avatar

Isotopes
Dec 18 2013, 02:24 PM
TheGardner
Dec 18 2013, 02:22 PM
Isotopes
Yeah, but she's too busy eating and having sex to really supervise, so....
Yeah... :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheGardner
Member Avatar

Dec 18 2013, 02:35 PM
I just hope they understood that ppl don't want Lost Wolf. This Dyson overload it's really hard to bear. It's slowly becoming unbearable. :shot:
I think that KHR should invest in some acting classes because he has been terrible this season.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

A bear should eat him.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Why LG can not make a well-characterized villain?
First was Vex, which ceased to be a funny perverted to an unhappy orphan taken in by the Sun Gang.
After the Valkyrie, which was a cold and cynical assassin who turned a sweet winged princess.
And now our evil ironic Evony who became a worshiper of human doctor.
Bo must be the heroin and the villain of the story?
Come on LG, where are the real villains of this show?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2013, 02:40 PM
First was Vex, which ceased to be a funny perverted to an unhappy orphan taken in by the Sun Gang.
After the Valkyrie, which was a cold and cynical assassin who turned a sweet winged princess.
Us of course. FG
Goto Top

Isotopes
Member Avatar

Unfortunately, the season is in the can, so there's not much to be done.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

TheGardner
Dec 18 2013, 02:38 PM
I think that KHR should invest in some acting classes because he has been terrible this season.
I don't understand why he is so bad this season. He was never the greatest but he was better in season 1 than he is now. Is it the writing for him thats so bad? Is it KHR maybe disliking the storyline and not even trying to sell it? Is he like Samson and his acting talent is in his hair and his balding means his talent is more threadbare than ever before?

I think he's more exposed this season because he's being pushed into the episode so much, even when he wasn't in the episode they mentioned him a lot. I found fault in Tamsin constantly last season everything she did I hated because she was always on my screen, this season I don't mind her as much because this Tamsin is better suited to RS, but also she's only in it in spits and spots not taking screentime from everyone else, thats Dyson's job this season.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Isotopes
Dec 18 2013, 02:44 PM
Unfortunately, the season is in the can, so there's not much to be done.
No, no..I know that season is in the can. I was thinking more season 5.
Goto Top

Docrocker
Member Avatar

Dec 18 2013, 02:53 PM
TheGardner
I don't understand why he is so bad this season. He was never the greatest but he was better in season 1 than he is now. Is it the writing for him thats so bad? Is it KHR maybe disliking the storyline and not even trying to sell it? Is he like Samson and his acting talent is in his hair and his balding means his talent is more threadbare than ever before?

I think he's more exposed this season because he's being pushed into the episode so much, even when he wasn't in the episode they mentioned him a lot. I found fault in Tamsin constantly last season everything she did I hated because she was always on my screen, this season I don't mind her as much because this Tamsin is better suited to RS, but also she's only in it in spits and spots not taking screentime from everyone else, thats Dyson's job this season.
I think that's a good observation. I also get the feeling like KHR is trying SO hard to have Dyson come across as noble and supportive to Bo that it comes across as over acting. When Dyson is with Kenzi, Tamsin, or even Lauren, he can just let the character be. But when he is with Bo or doing something for Bo, he seems to find the need to increase his intensity. Although I could be wrong here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Toothpaste... Footlocker
Dec 16 2013, 10:16 PM
Mobius Loop
Dec 16 2013, 10:09 PM
Dec 16 2013, 10:05 PM
Spec..assuming that Lauren knows nothing about Bo banging Dyson again, what are the odds that next ep when Lauren is helping Dyson with Bo she sees a new memory of Dybo together? And how do you think she would react? God that's going to break her heart seeing this..

FB
Considering memories are generally fuzzy and our mind fills in the blanks for us, unless they are banging in a calendar factory or on top of a pile of dated newspapers, how would Lauren know it's recent banging?
And as this past episode told us, Lauren is not stupid. I'm sure she just naturally assumes Bo is still screwing Dyson. It's what she does.
Lol. I'll add this too:

If Lauren can see Dyson's memories of being with Bo, she can likely see the memories of the times he realized and admitted to others, that Bo's in love with her.
This is why I love me some TF posts.
Goto Top

Unregistered

TheGardner
Dec 18 2013, 01:55 PM
Dec 18 2013, 01:47 PM
Dec 18 2013, 04:55 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepIt is AE poll, but we are losing to GA. One vote per hour till 01/01/2014.

(Bo and Lauren) http://www.afterellen.com/vote-now-2013-visibility-awards-hottest-hookup-in-filmtv/12/2013/
(Zoie palmer) http://www.afterellen.com/vote-now-2013-visibility-awards-favorite-tv-actress/12/2013/
(Lauren Lewis) http://www.afterellen.com/vote-now-2013-visibility-awards-favorite-lesbianbi-tv-character/12/2013/
(Bo and Lauren) http://www.afterellen.com/vote-now-2013-visibility-awards-favorite-fictional-lesbian-couple/12/2013/
(Lost girl) http://www.afterellen.com/vote-now-2013-visibility-awards-favorite-tv-drama/12/2013/
(Zoie palmer) http://www.afterellen.com/vote-now-2013-visibility-awards-best-tweeter/12/2013/http://polldaddy.com/p/7651198
http://polldaddy.com/p/7651061
http://polldaddy.com/p/7651083
http://polldaddy.com/p/7651120
http://polldaddy.com/p/7650979
http://polldaddy.com/p/7651244
Take that Grey's Anatomy snorefest!

I am probably the only one, but I thought Arizona had more chemistry with the crazy intern, or at least they were more interesting than Calzona.
BUMP
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2013, 02:40 PM
Rainer aka The Wanderer will be the next villain, who fall in love with Dyson and turn him into forever!pet dog, and they'll live happily ever after in puppy love.
Goto Top

TheGardner
Member Avatar

TheGardner

I think it is a case of an OK actor being given too much screen time. He does fine when he is more of a secondary or background character and is surprisingly good at comedy, but when he skirts the line into drama it comes across as over acting. He doesn't seem to have anything remotely resembling chemistry with AS anymore, though that could be intentional due to the story line. He seems at his best this season when he is opposite KS or RS. I hope his screen time is minimal in the next episode because he has become seriously cringe-worthy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Docrocker
Dec 18 2013, 02:56 PM
TheGardner

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

I think that's a good observation. I also get the feeling like KHR is trying SO hard to have Dyson come across as noble and supportive to Bo that it comes across as over acting. When Dyson is with Kenzi, Tamsin, or even Lauren, he can just let the character be. But when he is with Bo or doing something for Bo, he seems to find the need to increase his intensity. Although I could be wrong here.
Yes, I agree with over acting, it looks so bad. For him less is more.
Goto Top

Docrocker
Member Avatar

TheGardner
Dec 18 2013, 03:02 PM
TheGardner

I think it is a case of an OK actor being given too much screen time. He does fine when he is more of a secondary or background character and is surprisingly good at comedy, but when he skirts the line into drama it comes across as over acting. He doesn't seem to have anything remotely resembling chemistry with AS anymore, though that could be intentional due to the story line. He seems at his best this season when he is opposite KS or RS. I hope his screen time is minimal in the next episode because he has become seriously cringe-worthy.
Problem is, KHR is "The second lead" of the show, and he makes a point to say it at least once a year. He has expectations to help carry along the show, and is probably getting paid the second highest amount of all the actors, so the show is obligated to make use of his character. Sometimes I think the man's ego is getting in his way, then I need to take several steps back, slap myself, and tell myself that I don't know him at all so can't make that kind of judgement.

Maybe it's a contract year or something?
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheGardner
Member Avatar

Docrocker
Dec 18 2013, 03:09 PM
TheGardner

Problem is, KHR is "The second lead" of the show, and he makes a point to say it at least once a year. He has expectations to help carry along the show, and is probably getting paid the second highest amount of all the actors, so the show is obligated to make use of his character. Sometimes I think the man's ego is getting in his way, then I need to take several steps back, slap myself, and tell myself that I don't know him at all so can't make that kind of judgement.

Maybe it's time for mom to tell all the boys and girls about Doggy Heaven while daddy takes Dyson and his trusty .22 out to the shed...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Docrocker
TheGardner

:ermm: Jeez after this season's performance I would look to lessen his screen time.
Goto Top

Docrocker
Member Avatar

I'm really bad at finding gifs, but now would be a perfect time to find Baltic's moon moon Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Isotopes
Member Avatar

I'll just leave this here.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
fylg
Edited by Isotopes, Dec 18 2013, 03:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

happysmurpf
Member Avatar

Isotopes
Dec 18 2013, 03:21 PM

fylg
Dirty Lauren... :shifty:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheGardner
Member Avatar

happysmurpf
Dec 18 2013, 03:33 PM
Isotopes

fylg
That needs to be licked clean... :shifty:
Offline Profile Goto Top

happysmurpf
Member Avatar

TheGardner
Dec 18 2013, 03:34 PM
happysmurpf
Isotopes

fylg
Or given a looooong hot shower... :shifty:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheGardner
Member Avatar

happysmurpf
Dec 18 2013, 03:39 PM
TheGardner
Dec 18 2013, 03:34 PM
happysmurpf

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
fylg
Or given a looooong hot shower... :shifty:
Yeah, I hope she drops the soap... :drool:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Isotopes

fylg
My baby, has been hurt so much. She needs me.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 17 2013, 10:49 PM
Dec 17 2013, 10:44 PM
So how the ending scene of this episode will be? Bo hugs Dyson and caresses his cheek with Lauren witnesses it? :X Dyson says thanks to Lauren? Lauren is back with the sunshine gang?
You know what, all I really want is for Lauren to stroll right on out of there once she has helped save Dysons pathetic ass, then go continue whatever plot she has going on with the Morrigan Leaving weird!dark!selfish!twat!Bo to do whatever :angel:
OMG YES!!!

She'll agree to help, because she's not evil but after she does, and everyone is fawning over Dyson as he's set free, I want Lauren to just ninja her way out of there. Have everyone turn around and she's gone.

I wish they had done a whole episode of Lauren spying around the Dark compound. Now that would have been a great ep to follow 406. Instead.... :huh:

It just really annoys me that Bo tells Lauren she'd fight for her and then just stays away from her. But Dyson needs help and here's Bo going to Lauren. Not because Bo wanted to fix things with Lauren but for Dyson.
Goto Top

Isotopes
Member Avatar

Dec 18 2013, 04:04 PM
So how the ending scene of this episode will be? Bo hugs Dyson and caresses his cheek with Lauren witnesses it? :X Dyson says thanks to Lauren? Lauren is back with the sunshine gang?
You know what, all I really want is for Lauren to stroll right on out of there once she has helped save Dysons pathetic ass, then go continue whatever plot she has going on with the Morrigan Leaving weird!dark!selfish!twat!Bo to do whatever :angel:
OMG YES!!!

She'll agree to help, because she's not evil but after she does, and everyone is fawning over Dyson as he's set free, I want Lauren to just ninja her way out of there. Have everyone turn around and she's gone.

I wish they had done a whole episode of Lauren spying around the Dark compound. Now that would have been a great ep to follow 406. Instead.... :huh:

It just really annoys me that Bo tells Lauren she'd fight for her and then just stays away from her. But Dyson needs help and here's Bo going to Lauren. Not because Bo wanted to fix things with Lauren but for Dyson.
Bo doesn't say she'll fight for her in 4.05. She starts to, but then, after Lauren tells her she's staying with the dark fae, Bo essentially tells her exactly what Dyson told her, that she's on her own, and to call her when she figures her shit out and decides to come home. Which, from the looks of things, is going to be never. So Lauren is on the outside of the group again, as usual. At least it's her choice this time.
Edited by Isotopes, Dec 18 2013, 04:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Isotopes
Dec 18 2013, 04:07 PM

OMG YES!!!

Bo doesn't say she'll fight for her in 4.05. She starts to, but then, after Lauren tells her she staying with the dark fae, Bo essentially tells her exactly what Dyson told her, that she's on her own, and to call her when she figures her shit out and decides to come home. Which, from the looks of things, is going to be never. So Lauren is on the outside of the group again, as usual. At least it's her choice this time.
Maybe that's why she's happier... the sunshine gang was another cage in its own way. I kind of wanted Lauren to respond to the "family" comment that Bo made and make the point that none of them have ever treated her like family. The closest was Kenzi slightly roping in her open hostility, Dyson commiserating about how hard it is to lose Bo, and Trick occasionally asking for advice and giving her free pints. It's like Bo has 0 understanding that Lauren's really alone on the Light side of things, there's no tight knit family for her to miss. So why not go dark where she can at least give freedom a shot - and, apparently she's got some sort of plan - to it beginning!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Docrocker

I actually had a similar thought that it was a contract thing.

This show has an amazing actor in KS and they are pushing her to the side. When we started getting teases for the season, it seemed like we'd be getting a lot of KS but we are not. There should be episodes of Kenzi being tracked down, on trial, etc because she's human or because she tried to pass as Fae. But instead we get yet another Dyson centric episode.

This season should be about Bo struggling against her Dark nature, Lauren & Kenzi struggling trying to survive as humans, hell even Tamsin's story is more interesting.

For all the tweets EA posts about empowerment of women in film, hollywood, whatever, she's not really applying it to her show. Maybe with Lauren last ep, but other than that, not so much. Maybe it's coming up.

If KHR has it in his contract he needs to be in certain number of eps and guaranteed big storylines, then the writers need to use him in a better capacity. They need to stop shoving Dyson down everyone throats.
Goto Top

Unregistered

OMG YES!!!

True but also Bo is not even trying to fix things. I guess that's selfish, butt hurt Bo talking but it sounds like Bo completely cut Lauren off. Kenzi had to tell her how Lauren was doing. Bo's not even trying to attempt to keep any type of relationship going with Lauren.
Goto Top

Unregistered

^damn quoted wrong post. :$
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic