Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Lost Girl Part 4
Topic Started: Sep 18 2013, 10:35 PM (2,269,198 Views)
Unregistered

Dec 3 2013, 12:18 PM
Dec 3 2013, 12:12 PM
Dec 3 2013, 12:07 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepa ring is still a little too much for this.
Posted Image
"A rock? This early in our relationship? Are you saying you want a committment?"

"Are you saying this is a relationship?"
I love that line. :wub:
Goto Top

Isotopes
Member Avatar

Dec 3 2013, 01:31 PM
Dec 3 2013, 01:16 PM
Dec 3 2013, 01:05 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I thought she's talking about the dress :whistle:
I always thought it was Doccubus but since i saw the promo, and now that I know Crystal is still there I'm not sure anymore :(
It's better to have lowered expectations.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 3 2013, 01:05 PM

I thought she's talking about the dress :whistle:
I always thought it was Doccubus but since i saw the promo, and now that I know Crystal is still there I'm not sure anymore :(
I dont think we will see crystal again though, I think when lauren gets out she will start doing her thing and crystal will have left/ been dealt with off screen.
Goto Top

Finch
Member Avatar

For the Guest who requested more caps from the necklace scene.

Part 1/2
Offline Profile Goto Top

Finch
Member Avatar

Part 2/2
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Isotopes
Dec 3 2013, 01:38 PM

It's better to have lowered expectations.
I wasn't expecting to see them solve all the problems... but I wanted my Doccubus moment dammit!
Isotopes, they are pretty low right now :sadangel:
Goto Top

I'mNotSerious
Member Avatar
Catfeet zen.
Doh. Gotta get ready for work but I love my CSI LG people looking for cookies in every inch of this show. :wub: lol

Sumtin's in her hand, and it's circular. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. It's not a ring. It's a small metal decorative circular object.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

I'mNotSerious
Dec 3 2013, 02:19 PM
Doh. Gotta get ready for work but I love my CSI LG people looking for cookies in every inch of this show. :wub: lol

Sumtin's in her hand, and it's circular. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. It's not a ring. It's a small metal decorative circular object.
:lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

"Now that your "Lost Girl" episodes started airing, spill the beans about your character's sexuality and your character in general.

I play the role of Crystal who is a waitress/singer. Crystal has had a rough go at life and is doing her best to accept her present circumstances (as she calls it “back luck”) and start dreaming more realistic dreams. She is a genuine sweetheart who has an unfortunate knack of getting swept up with the wrong people. Crystal’s feelings for Lauren are quite deep and she feels a closeness to Lauren she hasn’t felt for anyone in a long time. Their connection surprises her. I appreciate that “Lost Girl” doesn’t feel the need to label their characters sexual identities or preferences. rystal ‘s sexuality doesn’t need to be defined but it’s safe to say she’s into women - especially the fine Doctor. Episode 3 is going to be very steamy! "
source

Mobious we are screwed. Other guest that said she would disappear off screen doesn't seem to be the case. ^o)
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dec 3 2013, 02:31 PM
"Now that your "Lost Girl" episodes started airing, spill the beans about your character's sexuality and your character in general.

I play the role of Crystal who is a waitress/singer. Crystal has had a rough go at life and is doing her best to accept her present circumstances (as she calls it “back luck”) and start dreaming more realistic dreams. She is a genuine sweetheart who has an unfortunate knack of getting swept up with the wrong people. Crystal’s feelings for Lauren are quite deep and she feels a closeness to Lauren she hasn’t felt for anyone in a long time. Their connection surprises her. I appreciate that “Lost Girl” doesn’t feel the need to label their characters sexual identities or preferences. rystal ‘s sexuality doesn’t need to be defined but it’s safe to say she’s into women - especially the fine Doctor. Episode 3 is going to be very steamy! "
source

Mobious we are screwed. Other guest that said she would disappear off screen doesn't seem to be the case. ^o)
Dude, she's a plot device. The bad guys knew it and used her, and the writers used her too to provide an ironic perspective for Lauren and an Aha! Bitch! for the dybots.
Goto Top

Unregistered

source

I don't really see why you say that tbh. She doesn't suggest anything that hasn't actually happened so far, I don't see any suggestion of a plotline beyond the immediate future.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis
Dec 3 2013, 02:33 PM

source

Dude, she's a plot device. The bad guys knew it and used her, and the writers used her too to provide an ironic perspective for Lauren and an Aha! Bitch! for the dybots.
Do you wanna bet the plot device will be in most part of the season. She initially was categorized as recurring character. Tamsin was also a recurring last season...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 3 2013, 02:39 PM

source

I don't really see why you say that tbh. She doesn't suggest anything that hasn't actually happened so far, I don't see any suggestion of a plotline beyond the immediate future.
Felling quiet deep... Does it seem to you that that was approached on the show yet?
You saw sex and regret...
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dec 3 2013, 02:40 PM
Do you wanna bet the plot device will be in most part of the season. She initially was categorized as recurring character. Tamsin was also a recurring last season...
I really doubt it. Tamsin was in the works for a good while, and she was one of the main chars to interact with Bo and her plotline for S3. She was anchored to be in the seasons. Whereas Crystal spybanged Lauren, she's the Evil Hot Lesbian; she's doomed to the Car Park/her tiny farm if she doesn't become collateral damage first to further angst Lauren. ETA: Exhausted, shit I wrote made no sense.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis
Dec 3 2013, 02:43 PM
I really doubt it. Tamsin was in the works for a good while, and she was one of the main chars to interact with Bo and her plotline for S3. She was anchored to be in the seasons. Whereas Crystal spybanged Lauren, she's the Evil Hot Lesbian; she's doomed to the Car Park/her tiny farm if she doesn't become collateral damage first to further angst Lauren.
Perhaps you are right but I'm not so sure of that
Goto Top

Baltic
Member Avatar

Where is the anon who had requested these gifs... -_-

Did you want faces in these? -_-

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
Edited by Baltic, Dec 3 2013, 02:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Also, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH DARK FAE BO FUCK YEAH. FIST PUMP High five all around! (I finally watched the last two mins of the ep. :$ )

:hmmm: there's something about Dybo here. And Lauren.

Oh, who cares. EVONY + BO!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis

source

Tamsin still is a recurring character. Still, totally different scenario - if Crystal had shown up in every promo shot, on the DVD box, in the press releases, on the ads, if JF was herniating himself trying to hock her, it would be different.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 3 2013, 02:42 PM

source

Felling quiet deep... Does it seem to you that that was approached on the show yet?
I think that's what Liebert has been playing, for sure.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis
Dec 3 2013, 02:51 PM
Also, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH DARK FAE BO FUCK YEAH. FIST PUMP High five all around! (I finally watched the last two mins of the ep. :$ )

What about Dybo :huh:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 3 2013, 02:52 PM
Narcis

Tamsin still is a recurring character. Still, totally different scenario - if Crystal had shown up in every promo shot, on the DVD box, in the press releases, on the ads, if JF was herniating himself trying to hock her, it would be different.
She isn't like that because she isn't connected to Bo. But we will see if she is staying or not...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
For giving me the freedom to love...and I do

I have so many doccubus feelings I don't know what to do with them. I'm not even sure how to put them into words :dramaqueen:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis

Hook up? Not going to happen -_-
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 3 2013, 02:57 PM
Narcis

Narcis what are you thinking?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Bo's quest for answers leads the gang to a Dark Fae party, with a dangerous guest list. Meanwhile, Trick is summoned to appear before the Una Mens

From spoilertv
Goto Top

Unregistered

So do you think we're gonna see Crystal's singing scene? Maybe a karaoke with Lauren? Or Crystal sings a love song on stage for Lauren where Bo watching in jealousy (I wish). ZP hints in her joke there will be a singing scene in Lost Girl, and summary for episode 6 is about an opera singer.

Speaking of Crystal, I read AL's interview in AE, and I want to highlight this part:
"They offered me this role on Lost Girl, which was really nice. They had been trying to get me on for a few years, and then it just worked out perfectly with my schedule." x
So the producers already offer a job for her since a few years ago? I wonder, if there was no schedule conflict, maybe she would play the hot blonde Fae who hooked up with Bo in S3, or Ryan's blonde lady friend who had threesome with Bo in S2.

And it cracks me up that AL's first sentence for her twiter description is: "I kiss lots of girls on TV". :rofl:
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dec 3 2013, 03:03 PM
Dec 3 2013, 02:57 PM
Narcis

Narcis what are you thinking?
My thinking atm is a jumbled mess. But you know, dark fae, light fae, forbidden love, epic!romance, cue I LOVE YOU BOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!! from a howling at the moon Dyson, maybe with a boombox on his shoulder. I mean, Lauren's off limits anyway, dark or light Bo's a fae. And then there's Tamsin. Valkubus shippers must be excited.

Btw, I just wanna note that Tamsin's "this is what love feels like" is a reference/parallel to Doccubus in the berthulu scene. I seriously don't think it's Bo declaring her love for Tamsin since she was immediately slightly awkward about it and said something about Tamsin being her housemate (with Kenzi, so at best sisterly love). It kind of plays into the episode's circling around previous stuff, referencing back to stuff. Specific stuff. Like the boxing ring, too, with Dybo and Dysin, maybe I'm stretching it here; but certainly with Lauren's spybang.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Since they are building "inherited problems" for Dybo now, what will be their excuse to choose it and not Doccubus?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 3 2013, 02:42 PM

source

Yup. Especially if she and Lauren escape together.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

And I think I really like the doccubus stuff in this ep. (I'm rambling so my future self can see this.) Something about how they both thought the other's gone, kind of abandonment issues, which, EA and interns, if you're lurking, wasn't terribly clear :icu: that I liked Bo's ranting about Lauren in the apartment; and something about her dropping in "Where's Lauren" "How's Lauren" and then off to fuck Dyson or do something drastically physical; which was all capped and topped off by her finding Lauren's perfect little gift.

Honestly, the dark fae Bo is just bringing to mind Lauren in chains. I'm not sure if I want Evony invited.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Btw, for all y'all grumpy doccubus shippers, we have had Dyson going on and on in scene after scene, ep after ep, literally, talking about his love for Bo, while Bo has skirted around the issue, bonked his brains out, indulged in all the... shopping experiences twice! But she was never tender and caring and "I love you"s to him or about him to anyone else.

And she's known he's got his love back, right?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis
Dec 3 2013, 03:18 PM
Btw, for all y'all grumpy doccubus shippers, we have had Dyson going on and on in scene after scene, ep after ep, literally, talking about his love for Bo, while Bo has skirted around the issue, bonked his brains out, indulged in all the... shopping experiences twice! But she was never tender and caring and "I love you"s to him or about him to anyone else.

It was very telling what Dyson's thoughts were when he and Tamsin had their little conversation.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dec 3 2013, 03:21 PM
It was very telling what Dyson's thoughts were when he and Tamsin had their little conversation.
The one about what love was in the station? idgi, what are you saying? :unsure:

And surely there's a compilation of 1.08 gifs with 4.04 note about freedom?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis

She does know but like she said in 3x10 "I'm still in love with Lauren."

Also did anyone notice that when Tamsin asked if he wants Bo to be his girlfriend he said " I DID" ??
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 3 2013, 03:25 PM
Narcis

She does know but like she said in 3x10 "I'm still in love with Lauren."

Also did anyone notice that when Tamsin asked if he wants Bo to be his girlfriend he said " I DID" ??
That's it, that's what's been bothering me. Dyson made references of their relationship being in the past tense (outside of the friends with benefits)
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic