Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Laura Prepon; read rules before posting
Topic Started: Aug 6 2013, 02:52 AM (2,088,380 Views)
Loveispain

Skittlez
Aug 6 2013, 04:34 AM
Aug 6 2013, 04:33 AM
She is so damn cute with those glasses in OITNB
I can't imagine Alex Vause played by anyone else.
Neither can I
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Her current eyebrows are hideous. Is it a character thing?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 6 2013, 04:36 AM
yeah her character is into the whole rockabilly look which calls for high arched brows
Quote Post Goto Top

Skittlez
Member Avatar

Aug 6 2013, 04:38 AM
yeah her character is into the whole rockabilly look which calls for high arched brows
Its not her character tho. Go back and look at pictures before filiming. Even the poker ones. Those are her eyebrows. They just look more dramatic because of the darker color.

Besides. I like them. And she certainly knows how to use them. Very good at the eye brow sex. LMFAO.

Unregistered

On Chelsea Lately
Quote Post Goto Top

Geek Spiral
Member Avatar

Aug 6 2013, 04:12 AM
Half the lesbians I know had a thing for her when she played Donna.

Posted Image

I sure as hell did.

Unregistered

I've been rewatching That 70's Show for her lately and I had forgotten how much I loved the first few seasons. I used to have a huge crush on Donna even then. I loved how she was tomboyish but it was always highlighted how much of a bombshell she was.

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Donna :love:

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I dunno about ya'll but I find her adorable. Her expressions are cute :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 6 2013, 04:05 AM
Posted Image
I prefer her as a blond , 100 times better :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Hawks
Member Avatar
Browncoat
LikeASixFootTurkey
Aug 6 2013, 05:11 AM
Aug 6 2013, 04:12 AM
Half the lesbians I know had a thing for her when she played Donna.

Posted Image

I sure as hell did.
I was 14 when she was on that show, her and alyson hannigan are the reason i figured out i liked girls lol

And also i apparently had a thing for red heads.

Unregistered

Everyone on here, twitter, tumblr are all paranoid that she won't be in season 2 of OITNB.

What do you think? I like to think she will be because it wouldn't make sense if she isn't. But it's looking like she may not be. Idk.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 6 2013, 06:57 PM
Everyone on here, twitter, tumblr are all paranoid that she won't be in season 2 of OITNB.

What do you think? I like to think she will be because it wouldn't make sense if she isn't. But it's looking like she may not be. Idk.
She will be. She probably won't have much to do in the first episodes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

UGH. Not in here too.
:yawn:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Its only one person (past tense poster) who is spreading these rumors.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 6 2013, 07:11 PM

Its only one person (past tense poster) who is spreading these rumors.
I'm not that poster but don't you think it's slightly weird that she's still in LA and still has her red hair?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

This is a pic of LP from yesterday. Her hair style looks kind of Alex-ish to me. She just needs to dye it.

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 6 2013, 07:57 PM
This is a pic of LP from yesterday. Her hair style looks kind of Alex-ish to me. She just needs to dye it.

Posted Image
She cut her hair? Or it's only thehair style?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 6 2013, 08:11 PM

Posted Image
No one knows. Laura could have had her hair like this for a few weeks now, or it could be new because she's going back to playing Alex soon. Who knows.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
It's probably her starting to change her hair to the dark hair like Alex, going from one extreme to the next is bad for hair. So she probably does it in steps. But where did you find this? She is awfully cute in this pic.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So, I watched Karla and The Kitchen yesterday. Boy Karla was hard to watch. Not just the subject matter but what she had to do as an actress. Shutter. But all those smacks and shit looked really fake.

I liked The Kitchen. It was just a kind of random brainless film. Things kept moving along so I wasn't bored, which is good. I think both of these movies made me like her with the blonde hair a bit more. It's the least favorite color on her for me. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Loveispain

Aug 6 2013, 10:08 PM
So, I watched Karla and The Kitchen yesterday. Boy Karla was hard to watch. Not just the subject matter but what she had to do as an actress. Shutter. But all those smacks and shit looked really fake.

I liked The Kitchen. It was just a kind of random brainless film. Things kept moving along so I wasn't bored, which is good. I think both of these movies made me like her with the blonde hair a bit more. It's the least favorite color on her for me. :lol:
The Kitchen wasnt the greatest I'll agree with you there, but did have some funny parts. And Karla was hard to watch at some parts, but she was rocking the blonde especially in the beginning with the opening credits. And when she was the physiatrist

Unregistered

Aug 6 2013, 04:38 AM
Forget about the social, racial, and political messages of OitNB, I just want them to push the agenda by redefining the rockabilly look and ditch the chola eyebrows for Mr. Christ's sake!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Laura Prepon wants to see more gay characters
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 6 2013, 08:14 PM
Aug 6 2013, 08:11 PM

Posted Image
No one knows. Laura could have had her hair like this for a few weeks now, or it could be new because she's going back to playing Alex soon. Who knows.
She definitely cut it because pics she posted a couple weeks ago show her with longer hair (Alex length hair). It does look a bit darker here, though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Pics from last nights Lovelace premiere. Wonder why she's cut her hair shorter?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Loveispain

Aug 7 2013, 12:12 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
It looks good on her though.

Skittlez
Member Avatar

Loveispain
Aug 7 2013, 12:21 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
And that same floral dress sure does get around a lot. Must be her favorite.

Loveispain

Skittlez
Aug 7 2013, 12:30 AM
Loveispain
Aug 7 2013, 12:21 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
And that same floral dress sure does get around a lot. Must be her favorite.
It does look comfy.

Unregistered

Is she still a scientologist? Because no matter how pretty you are, it still cant hide the crazy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 7 2013, 01:13 AM
Is she still a scientologist? Because no matter how pretty you are, it still cant hide the crazy.
In the OITNB thread I have read a lot of people posting she is no longer. But no idea where they got that besides the fact she's no longer dating the guy that introduced her to it. Would love to see a source for that tbh.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 7 2013, 01:21 AM
In the OITNB thread I have read a lot of people posting she is no longer. But no idea where they got that besides the fact she's no longer dating the guy that introduced her to it. Would love to see a source for that tbh.
I'd also like to know where these people are getting their info that she's left. Because an article in 2009 she states very clearly she is one. So if she left, it had to have been after that year. Haven't found anything from a quick Google search that says she's left. I did find some strange site that lists the classes that they take. Here are hers.

Laura Prepon OVERCOMING UPS & DOWNS IN LIFE COURSE Celebrity 333 2001-09-01
Laura Prepon PURIFICATION RUNDOWN Celebrity 335 2001-12-01
Laura Prepon OBJECTIVES Celebrity 351 2003-09-01
Laura Prepon HAPPINESS RUNDOWN Celebrity 357 2004-04-01
Laura Prepon THE ROUTE TO INFINITY COURSE Freewinds 58 2005-05-01
Laura Prepon BASIC STUDY MANUAL Celebrity 367 2005-07-01
Laura Prepon ARC STRAIGHTWIRE AUDITING Celebrity 370 2005-12-01

No more listed after 2005 but that doesn't really mean much. So, anyone from the OITNB thread who has the actual details about her leaving, drop them in here please.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 7 2013, 01:34 AM
I'd also like to know where these people are getting their info that she's left. Because an article in 2009 she states very clearly she is one. So if she left, it had to have been after that year. Haven't found anything from a quick Google search that says she's left. I did find some strange site that lists the classes that they take. Here are hers.

Laura PreponOVERCOMING UPS & DOWNS IN LIFE COURSE Celebrity 3332001-09-01
Laura PreponPURIFICATION RUNDOWN Celebrity 3352001-12-01
Laura PreponOBJECTIVES Celebrity 3512003-09-01
Laura PreponHAPPINESS RUNDOWN Celebrity 3572004-04-01
Laura PreponTHE ROUTE TO INFINITY COURSE Freewinds 582005-05-01
Laura PreponBASIC STUDY MANUAL Celebrity 3672005-07-01
Laura PreponARC STRAIGHTWIRE AUDITING Celebrity 3702005-12-01

No more listed after 2005 but that doesn't really mean much. So, anyone from the OITNB thread who has the actual details about her leaving, drop them in here please.
That interview is from 2007. She left when she broke up with Masterson. She recently said (last December iirc) she's Catholic and Jewish at The Late Late Show.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 7 2013, 01:37 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Laura PreponOVERCOMING UPS & DOWNS IN LIFE COURSE Celebrity 3332001-09-01
Laura PreponPURIFICATION RUNDOWN Celebrity 3352001-12-01
Laura PreponOBJECTIVES Celebrity 3512003-09-01
Laura PreponHAPPINESS RUNDOWN Celebrity 3572004-04-01
Laura PreponTHE ROUTE TO INFINITY COURSE Freewinds 582005-05-01
Laura PreponBASIC STUDY MANUAL Celebrity 3672005-07-01
Laura PreponARC STRAIGHTWIRE AUDITING Celebrity 3702005-12-01

That interview is from 2007. She left when she broke up with Masterson. She recently said (last December iirc) she's Catholic and Jewish at The Late Late Show.
The article I saw was from 2009 Here. Which was 2 years after she broke up with CM. Anyway, since the late late show is newer we'll just go by that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 7 2013, 01:46 AM
Aug 7 2013, 01:37 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
The article I saw was from 2009 Here. Which was 2 years after she broke up with CM. Anyway, since the late late show is newer we'll just go by that.
That's actually from 2007 (source). No idea why it says 2009.
Quote Post Goto Top

12 users reading this topic (12 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply