Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rizzoli and Isles Part 2; read the rules before posting
Topic Started: Jul 25 2013, 02:37 AM (987,730 Views)
tykobrian
Member Avatar

Looking at the pictures it's hard to believe that LTY is gone. :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

tykobrian
Feb 7 2014, 04:13 PM
Looking at the pictures it's hard to believe that LTY is gone. :(
Those episodes will be hard to watch. Especially the last one because we know why he's gone but they aren't going to address it until season 5, so I'm sure they will gloss over his absence.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

https://twitter.com/JanNash100/status/431830861986557952/photo/1
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

My guess is that Jane being a flawed person accepts the proposal and will be leaving with Casey. The shocking announcement is she will be leaving Boston. Then some point season 5 something happens and she obviously stays and Casey is gone.
Quote Post Goto Top

tykobrian
Member Avatar

Feb 7 2014, 05:59 PM
My guess is that Jane being a flawed person accepts the proposal and will be leaving with Casey. The shocking announcement is she will be leaving Boston. Then some point season 5 something happens and she obviously stays and Casey is gone.
since this makes absolutely ZERO sense, it might happen. :rofl:

Unregistered

“Tears of A Clown” – Tuesday, Feb. 25, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
When a kidnapper who dresses as a clown reemerges in Boston after more than 20 years, the squad is struck with fear. Desperate for clues, they dig through files from the unsolved abductions of the haunting 1988 “Summer of the Clown.” Meanwhile, as Jane’s relationship with Casey (guest star Chris Vance) becomes more serious, they are forced to face the fact that one of them will have to compromise if they are to take things to the next level. Maura also finds herself in a dilemma when she inadvertently gets in the middle of another relationship.

“Just Push Play” – Tuesday, March 4, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
A singer and guitar player is brutally and mysteriously stabbed in a bar. As details emerge in the case, the squad soon realizes that the victim had something to hide. Meanwhile, Jane’s dad (guest star Chaz Palminteri) returns after being gone for more than a year. And he’s got some shocking news.

“Food For Thought” – Tuesday, March 11 at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
When a food truck chef dies suddenly, all signs point to a suspicious poisoning, but many questions remain unanswered. Meanwhile Tommy (guest star Colin Egglesfield) announces some big plans that have Angela very excited. And Maura’s birth mother, Hope (guest star Sharon Lawrence), takes a bold step toward making amends with her daughter.

“You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone” – Tuesday, March 18, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)
Homeland Security steps in when a senator’s daughter is found murdered. The squad rushes to solve the case, which could put national security at risk. Meanwhile, Tommy (guest star Colin Egglesfield) and Frankie get into a fight after Tommy starts slipping back into bad old habits. And Jane reveals some shocking news that could change her life forever.

http://angie-harmon.com/2014/02/rizzoli-isles-stills-4x13-to-4x16-and-episode-descriptions/
Quote Post Goto Top

DrkRaven0905
Member Avatar

Feb 7 2014, 06:21 PM
Homeland Security steps in when a senator’s daughter is found murdered. The squad rushes to solve the case, which could put national security at risk. Meanwhile, Tommy (guest star Colin Egglesfield) and Frankie get into a fight after Tommy starts slipping back into bad old habits. And Jane reveals some shocking news that could change her life forever.

http://angie-harmon.com/2014/02/rizzoli-isles-stills-4x13-to-4x16-and-episode-descriptions/
She's leaving BPD to be with Casey....
This is so insane, I'm almost sure thats whats going on

Unregistered

DrkRaven0905
Feb 7 2014, 06:28 PM

If this is it. This is NOT drama. We all know Jane will not leave. If Jane or Maura left there would be no show. Its like if one of them is shot etc. Thank god Jan Nash is taking over for season 5.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 06:46 PM
DrkRaven0905

If this is it. This is NOT drama. We all know Jane will not leave. If Jane or Maura left there would be no show. Its like if one of them is shot etc. Thank god Jan Nash is taking over for season 5.
Jane is pregnant...that's the shocking news.
Quote Post Goto Top

tykobrian
Member Avatar

DrkRaven0905

could be possible. jtam may have thought that it would've been a great cliffhanger. NOT!

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 02:14 PM
Looking at the pics I am going to agree. Janes shocking news is her break up with Casey and the pic shows her taking off the ring. The last scene is a happy one so at least we are spared any dumb JTam drama.

And on to season 5 and JNash. Hopefully she won't go with Frankie/Maura.
How do you know it's the last scene? IIRC in the sides for ep16 the Rizzoli's are celebrating Tommy and Lydia's engagement at the beginning of the episode. Whatever's wrong with Jane happens at the end of the episode. I still think she's pregnant. :-/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 01:21 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Does Jane still have on the ring in the gif? I can't really tell.
If she's wearing the ring then they don't break up. The fact that Casey is gone doesn't mean it's over between them. They might continue with the long distance thing.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 01:33 PM
Feb 7 2014, 01:28 PM
Feb 7 2014, 01:25 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
You're wrong. All of her spoilers turned out right. She even posted about what would happen right before an episode aired. She did post again a few weeks ago saying that the stories were shuffled around and the only thing she did know about Casey now is that he was gone.

I'm guessing with new people on and a new boss set that she may not be privy anymore to what happens.
Nope. She was wrong about everything. First she said Jane breaks up with Casey after he has an argument with Martinez. Obviously that didn't happen. Then she came here a few hours before episode 7 and said Casey wouldn't be in the episode at all, which again was wrong since he was on screen skyping with Jane. She also said Jane would say NO to Casey in episode 12 (after the season was split!) and choose her career over him. Wrong again.
x2
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 06:53 PM
DrkRaven0905
Where did you find that out?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 02:01 PM
Feb 7 2014, 01:49 PM
Feb 7 2014, 01:37 PM

Again this is not true. She said he wouldn't be in it, when he was. And she said Jane says no in the summer finale which was episode 12.
Spoiler: click to toggle
DA but the second and third quote you posted was posted by bts anon before the season was cut. After the season was cut they dragged out Casey and used the proposal for the cliffhanger.

And no, Casey was not in episode 7. He was supposed to have more air time and a scene with Martinez which was cut out. He did not appear in episode 7 except for a minute on skype.
:ermm: All of those posts were made after the season was split in June. Bts anon was wrong.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 06:57 PM
I'm joking, the news is probably that she's gonna break up with him. You know how TNT likes to over sell the show. Breaking up with Casey wont change her life for ever but they're still selling it as if it would.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 06:59 PM
Feb 7 2014, 01:49 PM

DA but the second and third quote you posted was posted by bts anon before the season was cut. After the season was cut they dragged out Casey and used the proposal for the cliffhanger.

And no, Casey was not in episode 7. He was supposed to have more air time and a scene with Martinez which was cut out. He did not appear in episode 7 except for a minute on skype.
:ermm: All of those posts were made after the season was split in June. Bts anon was wrong.
Not the Op but no, two of those posts were made before the season was cut.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 07:02 PM

:retard: Those posts were all made in August. The season was cut in June.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 06:55 PM
Looking at the pics I am going to agree. Janes shocking news is her break up with Casey and the pic shows her taking off the ring. The last scene is a happy one so at least we are spared any dumb JTam drama.

How do you know it's the last scene? IIRC in the sides for ep16 the Rizzoli's are celebrating Tommy and Lydia's engagement at the beginning of the episode. Whatever's wrong with Jane happens at the end of the episode. I still think she's pregnant. :-/
It's the last scene. Norman Buckley, the director, posted a pic of himself with Angie, Bruce and Jordan right after this scene and said "It's a wrap. We just filmed the last scene." So yeah, the previous posters are right, Jane tells the "shocking" news to Maura that she is breaking up and then in this scene she takes off the ring.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 07:03 PM

:retard: Those posts were all made in August. The season was cut in June.
Not the Op but fuck you and your retard emoticon. As for bts anon she was right on most of her post, twat.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 07:01 PM
I'm joking, the news is probably that she's gonna break up with him. You know how TNT likes to over sell the show. Breaking up with Casey wont change her life for ever but they're still selling it as if it would.
Yeah, you can see that the shocking news is her breaking up. She tells Maura and then in the next scene she takes off the ring and everything is ok. Simple JTam writing.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 03:32 PM
Why is Jane wearing the ring in 416 but not wearing it here in 414? This is confusing.

Posted Image
Why are we having yet another awkward Rizzoli family dinner/moment in Maura's house? Why can't they squeeze into the guest house or Jane's apartment? Where the fuck does Frankie live anyway? Does Tommy not have a house/apt. with Lydia and that brat they could have a family meal at? This show is so ridiculous on its face. The cheapness with the ratings it has is galling especially compared to a show like Dallas on the same network.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

x2
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 07:05 PM

It's the last scene. Norman Buckley, the director, posted a pic of himself with Angie, Bruce and Jordan right after this scene and said "It's a wrap. We just filmed the last scene." So yeah, the previous posters are right, Jane tells the "shocking" news to Maura that she is breaking up and then in this scene she takes off the ring.
If she takes the ring in 4x16, than why didn't she wear it before 4x16? And Maura, as her best friend, should know if they broke up or not before 4x16. I dunno, I've seen on those stills that Jane is drinking so she's not pregnant for sure. Maybe she thought she was. Or they killed Casey, who knows.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 07:09 PM

x2
What the hell. This is not true. The season was cut on June 20th and the posts were from August 2nd and 5th.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/single/?p=9991098&t=5189875
http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/single/?p=9994495&t=5189875
http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/single/?p=10019130&t=5189875
http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/single/?p=10018661&t=5189875
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 07:11 PM

If she takes the ring in 4x16, than why didn't she wear it before 4x16? And Maura, as her best friend, should know if they broke up or not before 4x16. I dunno, I've seen on those stills that Jane is drinking so she's not pregnant for sure. Maybe she thought she was. Or they killed Casey, who knows.
The break up is supposedly going to happen in 4x16 so how can Maura know? Maura is the only one that Jane has told about the proposal but doesn't wear the ring when around others because she hasn't decided yet. So when something happens in the finale the "shocking" news is that they are over for whatever reasons. And then in the last scene Jane takes off the ring.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 07:20 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepJane tells the "shocking" news to Maura that she is breaking up and then in this scene she takes off the ring.
The break up is supposedly going to happen in 4x16 so how can Maura know? Maura is the only one that Jane has told about the proposal but doesn't wear the ring when around others because she hasn't decided yet. So when something happens in the finale the "shocking" news is that they are over for whatever reasons. And then in the last scene Jane takes off the ring.
Jane is wearing the ring in full view, at work, in front of Korsak & Cav. in 04x16. People know about the engagement. What happens from there, who knows?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepJane tells the "shocking" news to Maura that she is breaking up and then in this scene she takes off the ring.
Actually, Casey is going to propose to her in 4x12 and she's going to decide either to merry him or not in that particular episode. We all know she won't agree and that's why she's not wearing the ring in next episodes up untill 4x16. The question is - why did she put it on in 4x16? If she's going to deal with some kind of loss, I think it's highly possible that Casey's gonna get killed.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 07:01 PM
In some of the finale pics Jane is drinking the champagne. So, unless it's non-alcoholic, then no baby.

Of course, JTam would most likely overlook that anyway.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So Season 4, in a nutshell, was pretty much all about Jane and Casey. From beginning to end they were the central theme with a little sprinkle of other characters. What blows my mind is how TNT said they were going back to S1 then proceeded with the crap-fest that is S4, which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of S1 in every way imaginable.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 06:56 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image
If she's wearing the ring then they don't break up. The fact that Casey is gone doesn't mean it's over between them. They might continue with the long distance thing.
It doesn't look like she's wearing it in the hug picture. But, seriously, they look too happy for her to have decided no and then taken it off.

I understand that we would be smiling fools at that scene, but they should look a little upset at least
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 07:26 PM

Actually, Casey is going to propose to her in 4x12 and she's going to decide either to merry him or not in that particular episode. We all know she won't agree and that's why she's not wearing the ring in next episodes up untill 4x16. The question is - why did she put it on in 4x16? If she's going to deal with some kind of loss, I think it's highly possible that Casey's gonna get killed.
In 4x12 he proposed and the cliffhanger was Jane telling Maura. But yes, I agree that she won't agree or at least won't tell him no right away. It's like he gave it to her to think about it and then something happens and he leaves. That's why he asks if he can talk to her. He is gone but then she wears it for a few scenes in 4x16 and hen takes it off. So yeah, something happens but tbh, I don't care. What I care about is that he is gone and Jane is hugging Maura at the end with no ring. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 7 2014, 07:30 PM
Feb 7 2014, 06:56 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image
It doesn't look like she's wearing it in the hug picture. But, seriously, they look too happy for her to have decided no and then taken it off.

I understand that we would be smiling fools at that scene, but they should look a little upset at least
I don't see what is wrong with them being happy. It's like when Ian left. Jane was there to comfort Maura and now Maura is there to comfort Jane. Yeah, they are happy but we don't know what happens to make Jane take off the ring.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

:lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

6 users reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply