Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rizzoli and Isles Part 2; read the rules before posting
Topic Started: Jul 25 2013, 02:37 AM (1,180,471 Views)
Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 05:31 PM
Aug 28 2013, 05:26 PM
Aug 28 2013, 05:08 PM
Eric Winter On RIZZOLI & ISLES Gig
By SOD • Posted: Aug 28, 2013

Eric Winter (ex-Rex, DAYS) appeared on TNT's RIZZOLI & ISLES last night, and the actor, who is filming Lifetime's upcoming series, THE WITCHES OF EAST END, would love to return. "Hopefully I can come back next season," Winter says. "They had to stop my recurring [role] this season because I booked [WITCHES]. I was supposed to be in the last two, including the season finale, and then I got this gig so they reshaped the story. I don’t know what they reshaped, but we have talked and ideally I’ll be back about next season." Winter enjoyed working with Sasha Alexander (Maura Isles). "I came on as a bomb technician who sparks a quirky, flirty relationship with Maura. We hit it off over a case. It’s a fun dynamic, not in the obvious right-off-the-bat attraction, but it’s on a deeper, funny level that we start to say, 'Hey, this could be interesting.' " Tune into TNT for repeats of the episode this week. WITCHES OF EAST END premieres October 6.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/eric-winter-rizzoli-isles-gig
Maybe they'll bring him as the techie guy since Frost will be gone :( and they do need a replacement for that tech character.

They could, but Frankie could fill the tech role just fine. He's young, not an idiot and proven himself in the past not to be a Luddite about technology. And it would be a big cost savings to the show.

Besides that, Frost was the show's token "diversity". Riley was supposed to help with that too but got herself a better gig. So then they brought in Martinez. If Frost is replaced, I don't want to see another light white guy.

I'm betting both BT and Martinez will be sticking around next season to be used here & there if the actors are available.
Frankie never struck me as a technophile. He seems more of a "brawns" over brains kinda guy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Scamp

Quote:

I doubt that Frost was in every episode they did not say anything about him being part of the cast full time.

Per IMDB, Frost was in 51 episodes: all but 2013's summer finale.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0949810/filmoseries#tt1551632
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 05:32 PM

Eric Winter (ex-Rex, DAYS) appeared on TNT's RIZZOLI & ISLES last night, and the actor, who is filming Lifetime's upcoming series, THE WITCHES OF EAST END, would love to return. "Hopefully I can come back next season," Winter says. "They had to stop my recurring [role] this season because I booked [WITCHES]. I was supposed to be in the last two, including the season finale, and then I got this gig so they reshaped the story. I don’t know what they reshaped, but we have talked and ideally I’ll be back about next season." Winter enjoyed working with Sasha Alexander (Maura Isles). "I came on as a bomb technician who sparks a quirky, flirty relationship with Maura. We hit it off over a case. It’s a fun dynamic, not in the obvious right-off-the-bat attraction, but it’s on a deeper, funny level that we start to say, 'Hey, this could be interesting.' " Tune into TNT for repeats of the episode this week. WITCHES OF EAST END premieres October 6.

Maybe they'll bring him as the techie guy since Frost will be gone :( and they do need a replacement for that tech character.

I doubt that Frost was in every episode they did not say anything about him being part of the cast full time.
And that would be like having two Mauras - one original, female and the other male. Nope. They may use him from time to time like they use Martinez/Casey. And I don't mind it. There IS chemistry between him and Maura. The only thing I don't want is Maura & BT becoming too close - like moving in together, getting engaged and having kids. Ugh, no, just no. But it would be tricky if they make him a serial killer like Hoyt, working "undercover" in BPD. Maura would get her own boogie man...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Scamp
Aug 28 2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:

Per IMDB, Frost was in 51 episodes: all but 2013's summer finale.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0949810/filmoseries#tt1551632
His name was even in opening credits.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No, they don't need him as a replacement. He is supposed to be Maura's beard. Nobody wants a beard around all the time. That's why Frankie and Maura is a bad idea, too. Frankie is a main character and he will be around all the time. The show needs to be about Jane and Maura and have a few bf's pop in and out. Not be around all the time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 05:41 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep[role] this season because I booked [WITCHES]. I was supposed to be in the last two, including the season finale, and then I got this gig so they reshaped the story. I don’t know what they reshaped, but we have talked and ideally I’ll be back about next season." Winter enjoyed working with Sasha Alexander (Maura Isles). "I came on as a bomb technician who sparks a quirky, flirty relationship with Maura. We hit it off over a case. It’s a fun dynamic, not in the obvious right-off-the-bat attraction, but it’s on a deeper, funny level that we start to say, 'Hey, this could be interesting.' " Tune into TNT for repeats of the episode this week. WITCHES OF EAST END premieres October 6.

And that would be like having two Mauras - one original, female and the other male. Nope. They may use him from time to time like they use Martinez/Casey. And I don't mind it. There IS chemistry between him and Maura. The only thing I don't want is Maura & BT becoming too close - like moving in together, getting engaged and having kids. Ugh, no, just no. But it would be tricky if they make him a serial killer like Hoyt, working "undercover" in BPD. Maura would get her own boogie man...
There was no chemistry at all. They were like two teenagers. It was painful to watch.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 05:24 PM
Aug 28 2013, 05:09 PM
Niclvpd
Aug 28 2013, 04:58 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image Posted Image
:lol: I must admit Sasha and Angie do have that really cute, giggly way with each other.

You're right, she does get giddy around Jane, too. But with Jane, its sort of like a mature giddy 'I really like you' sort of thing as opposed to a stupid, teenage girl sort of giddy that she gets in front of beards. It's kinda like Maura is acting naturally flirtatious around Jane, but then acts the way she believes women are supposed to act around men when she's flirting with beards, if that makes sense.

*edited for typo*
I agree with this post. The bold part is spot on. Although Maura is giddy around Jane, too, we don't see it that way because it comes naturally. Their flirtatious manner is something natural to them. When it comes to beards, she becomes giddy but it is forced.

And I just want to add that I think it comes naturally to Sasha, too. She is always giddy around Angie.
Both posts are spot on
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep[role] this season because I booked [WITCHES]. I was supposed to be in the last two, including the season finale, and then I got this gig so they reshaped the story. I don’t know what they reshaped, but we have talked and ideally I’ll be back about next season." Winter enjoyed working with Sasha Alexander (Maura Isles). "I came on as a bomb technician who sparks a quirky, flirty relationship with Maura. We hit it off over a case. It’s a fun dynamic, not in the obvious right-off-the-bat attraction, but it’s on a deeper, funny level that we start to say, 'Hey, this could be interesting.' " Tune into TNT for repeats of the episode this week. WITCHES OF EAST END premieres October 6.

They already had the potential to write Maura's "boogie man" with Dennis and blew chunks all over that storyline. I'm tired of Maura going after these screw-ups. It makes her look like an idiot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 04:22 PM
If I were to put my Rizzles glasses on and look at everything that had happened so far, by now I'd be saying that Maura has come to a realisation of sorts. It looks as if she's finally realised just how close she and Jane are. Maura hasn't dated since Dennis, although she did make eyes at Suzie's boyfriend Alex and she did talk to the latest dead guy over wine, and she has flirted with BT. But that's all she's done; for a woman who doesn't have any issues about sex, she's certainly holding back for some reason. BT was available, she liked him so what was the problem? The writers gave us an indication that Jane was more important to her, thus prompting her to cancel a date with a guy with a Phd and no weird ass disease. Compared to previous boyfriends, he was normal. If that doesn't speak volumes about Maura's feelings for Jane, then I don't know what does.

Being the most open minded of the two, I believe Maura would be more likely to embrace feelings for a woman, even her best friend. We know she gets jealous of Casey, we've see it on screen when Jane has been bleating on about him and Maura is less than enthusiastic about him, even going so far as to voice her belief that Jane only likes him from afar (It'd be interesting to discover if Maura had actually dated a woman before, something that could be explored to see how the audience would react, without having to have her involved with Jane at first) Jane on the other hand, I think she adores Maura, gets jealous of beards, but hasn't really quite connected the dots yet. She's still hung up on trying to chase something without realising why.

Not Casey per se, but what he represents and I think eventually she'd figure it out, indeed is already starting to figure out that she's chasing the wrong thing. She knows she only really likes Casey when he isn't there. She prefers to be around Maura at work and at home. This is a woman who wouldn't let the guy she supposedly loves throw away a five year old jar of Marmite just because Maura had bought it for her. Who does that? Somebody in love, that's who. At first, Jane would probably freak out, deny her feelings for Maura and have a crisis over it, but at some point she'd have to come to accept it, whether she acted on those feelings or not.

Now, if I take my rizzles glasses off, its two best friends who had all manner of beards thrown at them last night. I wasn't keen on the episode and I explained why in a previous post. I've been thinking about it all morning and now that I've had chance to analyze it, I realised the Rizzles really is still there, despite the beards, so even if they were trying to de-gay everything, it failed miserably.

This is where the rizzles merges with the none rizzles, because if its so blatantly thrown at you like it was last night, it's like you don't even have to squint to see it anymore. Especially if you're paying attention to scenes like the one at the end of the epi in the larger context of everything else that's been happening, including low flying beards in tight formation. They can't tell me that a writer who purposely has a character ditch a guy for her best friend with whom she has incredible chemistry, doesn't know what they're writing. The same goes for anybody else who has written similar things into the script and has denied it, JTam included. It's not deliberately teasing the viewers or queerbaiting or anything else that's been brought up in regards to it that I'm referring to. I'm trying to look at the wider picture here. It's intriguing and confusing all at the same time for them to try to show the characters as being so rampantly heterosexual the way they did last night, and then have the characters do something that is so completely gay that its ass was painted pink and was waving a rainbow flag. What purpose does it serve when gay viewers are only a small portion of the audience? Last night's ending was so blatantly obvious that it must have even the straightest viewers wondering what on earth is going on between these two. It's been said that the writers are gearing up to have these two get together, it resembles things that have happened on other shows and I'd be inclined to agree if it wasn't for JTam and her assertion that it will never happen. Like I said, strange and intriguing.

That's why this plotline with Frankie will never fly, if it even still happens after all of the recent developments concerning LTY and the show. Apart from a small group of viewers who don't see even a hint of rizzles at all, the rest are going to look at it and question how they could even pair characters that have never shown the slightest interest in each other over the years. There's also the chance that if it does happen, it won't last long, beards never do. But until I watch the rest of the season, I'm gonna wait and watch how it plays out.

*edited for typo*
Love this post. Especially the bold part.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 05:44 PM

They already had the potential to write Maura's "boogie man" with Dennis and blew chunks all over that storyline. I'm tired of Maura going after these screw-ups. It makes her look like an idiot.
No, it simply should make her understand that she's not made for a relationship. She's hypersexual, she likes man. All kinds of them. The only one who can stop her from sleeping with every beard she meet is Jane who became very protective after 4x04.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 05:43 PM

There was no chemistry at all. They were like two teenagers. It was painful to watch.
Agreed, it was forced. Not enough time to build something up will do that... The part where they were staring into each other's eyes for way too long felt so off, because they had exchanged 3 sentences prior to that. Besides... they are too much alike (at least that was the idea they forced on us), and chemistry never comes from that... Maura said it best: "He's nice".
Quote Post Goto Top

Scamp

Quote:

you guys wanna know why sasha was barely in episode 10? because they have to pay angie a set minimum of 75k (it may have gone down now) for each episode while they pay sasha based on her relevance to the episode. she’s still the second top billed cast member. but because janet is introducing all of these men to the show sasha was seen less so we could have martinez (?) and bt and giovanni all in one fucking episode. they gave her less air time so they could afford all three of those men and the cop from new york. and the gang. you see where i’m going with this?

http://fressamour.tumblr.com/post/59588792279/you-guys-wanna-know-why-sasha-was-barely-in

Sounds plausible to me. If true, does it mean that JTam's priority is men? :hmmm:

Unregistered

I had heard that Angie Harmon made $75K per episode, but I don't remember hearing what Sasha Alexander made. What does it mean to be paid by relevance to an episode? I understand the terminology, but how does that add up for her financially?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Scamp
Aug 28 2013, 06:57 PM
Quote:

you guys wanna know why sasha was barely in episode 10? because they have to pay angie a set minimum of 75k (it may have gone down now) for each episode while they pay sasha based on her relevance to the episode. she’s still the second top billed cast member. but because janet is introducing all of these men to the show sasha was seen less so we could have martinez (?) and bt and giovanni all in one fucking episode. they gave her less air time so they could afford all three of those men and the cop from new york. and the gang. you see where i’m going with this?

http://fressamour.tumblr.com/post/59588792279/you-guys-wanna-know-why-sasha-was-barely-in

Sounds plausible to me. If true, does it mean that JTam's priority is men? :hmmm:
Sounds stupid to me. Who the hell posted that? Whoever it was, she pulled that shit out of her ass. There is no way in hell that Sasha has agreed to a contract that pays her only to her relevance to the episode. ALL the actors on the show are paid by the episodes. That goes for Angie, Sasha and the rest of the cast. Does this idiot really believe that Sasha's agent would let her sign a contact that pays her on relevance?? Give me a break.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Scamp
Quote:

How the fuck do they know? Anyways fuck no to Maura and Frankie. I'm not willing to give this a chance at all. Frankie reminds me of Barney Fife. There is just something goofy about him. I've only watched 5 episodes so far this season. I skipped the season premier and the last 4. It looks like I may be done with this show. Casey's back next episode so that's an automatic skip and it appears They are headed for a Maura and Frankie pairing. This season is about as bad as last season. Whoever said they were going to season 1 dynamics are full of shit. There is no way this season comes close to season 1.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 07:15 PM
I had heard that Angie Harmon made $75K per episode, but I don't remember hearing what Sasha Alexander made. What does it mean to be paid by relevance to an episode? I understand the terminology, but how does that add up for her financially?
It means that the idiot that posted it is posting her idiotic thoughts. Where's the link to confirm what she posts?

Seriously? Sasha has a contract after 4 years that pays her on relevance? Please, Sasha is not stupid and neither is her agent. Both leads make 75K.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 07:16 PM
Scamp
Quote:

How the fuck do they know? Anyways fuck no to Maura and Frankie. I'm not willing to give this a chance at all. Frankie reminds me of Barney Fife. There is just something goofy about him. I've only watched 5 episodes so far this season. I skipped the season premier and the last 4. It looks like I may be done with this show. Casey's back next episode so that's an automatic skip and it appears They are headed for a Maura and Frankie pairing. This season is about as bad as last season. Whoever said they were going to season 1 dynamics are full of shit. There is no way this season comes close to season 1.
Exactly. That idiot that posted it is just guessing.

And I love the Barney Fife reference. It made me laugh. Yes, Maura/Frankie is a deal breaker. I will be done if they go there. Not that BT beard is any better. I find him boring and very childlike. Like another poster said, why do they need guys? Just keep the buddy cop vibe and get rid f the beards. It's Jane and Maura and their chemistry that is the draw. If they are preoccupied with beards then they lose screen time together. And I don't see why they go nuts over guys if in the end they dump them to be together.

But you are mistaken about Casey. He is not in next weeks episode. He is appearing in the summer finale. And personally, I did see season dynamics in a few episodes. A few episodes actually had the season vibe but it's too bad that they didn't stick with it. Every episode should have been like that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 07:17 PM
It means that the idiot that posted it is posting her idiotic thoughts. Where's the link to confirm what she posts?

Seriously? Sasha has a contract after 4 years that pays her on relevance? Please, Sasha is not stupid and neither is her agent. Both leads make 75K.
Thank you for responding. I assumed Sasha made the same as Angie, that's why I never gave it much thought when I never read anything about Sasha's contract. That post from tumbler about relevance made me a little crazy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 07:23 PM
And I love the Barney Fife reference. It made me laugh. Yes, Maura/Frankie is a deal breaker. I will be done if they go there. Not that BT beard is any better. I find him boring and very childlike. Like another poster said, why do they need guys? Just keep the buddy cop vibe and get rid f the beards. It's Jane and Maura and their chemistry that is the draw. If they are preoccupied with beards then they lose screen time together. And I don't see why they go nuts over guys if in the end they dump them to be together.

But you are mistaken about Casey. He is not in next weeks episode. He is appearing in the summer finale. And personally, I did see season dynamics in a few episodes. A few episodes actually had the season vibe but it's too bad that they didn't stick with it. Every episode should have been like that.
x1000
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 06:25 PM
Aug 28 2013, 05:43 PM

Agreed, it was forced. Not enough time to build something up will do that... The part where they were staring into each other's eyes for way too long felt so off, because they had exchanged 3 sentences prior to that. Besides... they are too much alike (at least that was the idea they forced on us), and chemistry never comes from that... Maura said it best: "He's nice".
This!

It seems that Maura is falling into the same mistake that Jane has fallen into. They think a nice guy will give them what they want and need. They feel that they are at an age that they should settle down and a "nice" man will do. Too bad they don't see what they really need is right in front of them.

You know, if this was any other show I would say they are doing it on purpose. You know, make them see that the "nice" men aren't for them. BTS Anon did say that Jane says no to Casey and that makes her realize some stuff. Not rizzles, of course. But I can see Jane dealing with issues and seeing that she really doesn't need a guy to make her whole. If that happens I hope Maura has the same realization, too.

BTS Anon did say that the winter episodes will be dealing with Jane.
Quote Post Goto Top

maura

do not give him more around, maura / frankie, maybe nothing happens between them. wait.

Unregistered

:lol: I must admit Sasha and Angie do have that really cute, giggly way with each other.

You're right, she does get giddy around Jane, too. But with Jane, its sort of like a mature giddy 'I really like you' sort of thing as opposed to a stupid, teenage girl sort of giddy that she gets in front of beards. It's kinda like Maura is acting naturally flirtatious around Jane, but then acts the way she believes women are supposed to act around men when she's flirting with beards, if that makes sense.

*edited for typo*
I agree with this post. The bold part is spot on. Although Maura is giddy around Jane, too, we don't see it that way because it comes naturally. Their flirtatious manner is something natural to them. When it comes to beards, she becomes giddy but it is forced.

And I just want to add that I think it comes naturally to Sasha, too. She is always giddy around Angie.[/quote]I totally agree with both posts. And another reason we don't see Maura as annoying giddy around Jane is because there is true chemistry there. It's the RL chemistry between the actresses and the characters have a genuine affection towards each other. They don't have that with other characters.

I love this scene. They are so in love and they don't even know it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 05:09 PM

*edited for typo*

And I just want to add that I think it comes naturally to Sasha, too. She is always giddy around Angie.
I totally agree with both posts. And another reason we don't see Maura as annoying giddy around Jane is because there is true chemistry there. It's the RL chemistry between the actresses and the characters have a genuine affection towards each other. They don't have that with other characters.

I love this scene. They are so in love and they don't even know it.

(Sorry I messed up the quotes. But since I'm editing let me just add that I agree that Sasha does get giddy around Angie, too.)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 07:25 PM

Thank you for responding. I assumed Sasha made the same as Angie, that's why I never gave it much thought when I never read anything about Sasha's contract. That post from tumbler about relevance made me a little crazy.
I question if this is true but if it is i am ticked off for sasha!! The show is called Rizzoli &Isles not Rizzoli. Sasha should make the same as Angie. If Sasha was not on the show it wljld not be a success and vice versa. You can't say it is all Angie making the show a success. No offense to her if this is true i am sure that was not her decision.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 07:50 PM
Aug 28 2013, 07:25 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I question if this is true but if it is i am ticked off for sasha!! The show is called Rizzoli &Isles not Rizzoli. Sasha should make the same as Angie. If Sasha was not on the show it wljld not be a success and vice versa. You can't say it is all Angie making the show a success. No offense to her if this is true i am sure that was not her decision.
Oh give it a rest! Some idiot posts a dumb post on tumblr and you get all ticked off for Sasha! Sasha is not a newcomer and she is not stupid. No actor signs a contract that pays them on relevance to the episode. Especially when they have been on the show for 4 years and she has been on another show. Do you think she is dumb and her agent is dumb, too? Who the fuck would sign a contract like that? Both women make the show a success.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Scamp
Quote:

Sounds stupid to me. Who the hell posted that? Whoever it was, she pulled that shit out of her ass. There is no way in hell that Sasha has agreed to a contract that pays her only to her relevance to the episode. ALL the actors on the show are paid by the episodes. That goes for Angie, Sasha and the rest of the cast. Does this idiot really believe that Sasha's agent would let her sign a contact that pays her on relevance?? Give me a break.
This! It always amazes me with all the dumb shit that posters on tumblr come up with.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 07:41 PM

*edited for typo*

Agreed. And they really are adorable together. :love:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 05:40 PM
Aug 28 2013, 05:31 PM

They could, but Frankie could fill the tech role just fine. He's young, not an idiot and proven himself in the past not to be a Luddite about technology. And it would be a big cost savings to the show.

Besides that, Frost was the show's token "diversity". Riley was supposed to help with that too but got herself a better gig. So then they brought in Martinez. If Frost is replaced, I don't want to see another light white guy.

I'm betting both BT and Martinez will be sticking around next season to be used here & there if the actors are available.
Frankie never struck me as a technophile. He seems more of a "brawns" over brains kinda guy.
It would take all of two scenes to establish his creds and the audience that matters wouldn't think anything of it with this show. I'm not saying that's the direction they are taking, just that I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

On another note, I just had lunch with my Mom & some of her previous co-workers (10 of us total & all except me & one other around 60 years old). My Mom hates R&I but most of these ladies watched last night so I asked them their thoughts. They all seemed to like the episode and the show in general. They think Martinez is a much needed sparing partner/potential something-something for Jane within the police department and they liked Maura's scenes with BT. None of them saw the Frankie/Maura thing as a chem. test and were shocked at the whole idea. No one except my Mom had any idea that "the guy that plays Frost" killed himself. None of these ladies see Jane/Maura as anything other than friends and think the suggestion otherwise is weird. Oh, and they all think Cavanaugh is dreamy and want him to eventually marry Angela.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 04:18 PM
Aug 28 2013, 03:17 PM
Aug 28 2013, 03:06 PM
Just saw this on twitter. Maybe BT will be back in the finale or season 5.

Eric Winter ‏@EricWinter1 11h
"@investedinOz: @EricWinter1 OMG yes love, love, love this show... any chance of coming back again??" That's the plan!
Great, I don't mind him coming back :D Just don't make another "long-term" relationship like Jasey...
If he's coming back then he is going to be a long term relationship
He is merely a plot device and like every beard he has no staying power.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 04:26 PM
Aug 28 2013, 03:24 PM
What I loved in this episode is the " You're an alpha female." That was a very smart and insightful remark, I actually never considered Jane as such, well done JT, you know your character really well!
I loved that remark. Jane is the ultimate alpha female. I love that they said it
Mmmmmm. I love me some Alpha Females.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 07:58 PM
Scamp
This! It always amazes me with all the dumb shit that posters on tumblr come up with.
That's complete bullshit. Actors(the main cast) have a yearly contract and are paid per episode, regardless of how long they appear on the screen.
Don't know how it works for guest stars thought, it might be different.
Plus I'm convinced Angie and Sasha make the same.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 08:01 PM
Aug 28 2013, 03:17 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepThat's the plan!
If he's coming back then he is going to be a long term relationship
A plot device for what? He adds nothing to the show. No story, no angst. Just a bf for Maura. Don't kid yourself. Every beard has staying potential. You just haven't caught on on how JTam works. She is testing the waters. If he is liked she will bring him back as a long term relationship. So far the fangirls on tumblr like bomb tech idiot and if JTam feels it's safe she will bring him back over and over again. She did the same thing with Casey until it backfired and now that the audience doesn't like him he is being dumped.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 08:02 PM
Aug 28 2013, 04:26 PM
Aug 28 2013, 03:24 PM
What I loved in this episode is the " You're an alpha female." That was a very smart and insightful remark, I actually never considered Jane as such, well done JT, you know your character really well!
I loved that remark. Jane is the ultimate alpha female. I love that they said it
Mmmmmm. I love me some Alpha Females.
:drool: :faint:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 03:01 PM
Aug 28 2013, 02:53 PM
Frankie is not hot at all, he's not even attractive, look at his chest hair and his beer belly...Frost is attractive, fit, dresses well, but frankie , no way Maura would be attracted to him.
Frankie is cute as a button. I love him and the actor. But not with Maura. It's like incest at this point. There are so many reasons that make this pairing dumb. They are like siblings, Jane wouldn't want Maura with one of her brothers and Frankie has always been her friend. What the hell is JTam thinking? There is no chemistry.
I think Frankie actually is rather attractive. Good casting shows a strong 'family' resemblance to Jane, which I am sure would be why Maura would even consider it. Still in denial over her true attraction.....
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 28 2013, 08:06 PM
Aug 28 2013, 08:01 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepThat's the plan!
A plot device for what? He adds nothing to the show. No story, no angst. Just a bf for Maura. Don't kid yourself. Every beard has staying potential. You just haven't caught on on how JTam works. She is testing the waters. If he is liked she will bring him back as a long term relationship. So far the fangirls on tumblr like bomb tech idiot and if JTam feels it's safe she will bring him back over and over again. She did the same thing with Casey until it backfired and now that the audience doesn't like him he is being dumped.
A plot device for whatever cockamamie story JTAM comes up with! Beards are expendable. I know how JTAM works and yes she is testing the waters and as you say every beard has staying "potential" but none as of yet, now, or ever will have the same staying power that exists between Jane and Maura. P.S. You make some good points!
Quote Post Goto Top

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply