Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Melanie Kogler & Tatjana Kästel; German actresses. You have been warned.
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 08:10 PM (10,648 Views)
Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:42 AM
Jul 13 2013, 01:30 AM
Jul 13 2013, 01:25 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
:lol: She's showing her boobs...where??
lol didn't you see the video clip!

Spoiler: click to toggle
I did but I didn't pay attention to her boobs. I'm a horrible lesbian I know :dramaqueen: Anyway nothing out of ordinary from what I'm used to seeing daily
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:10 PM
SOOOOOOOOO I've decided to start Melanie Kogler and Tatjana Kästel thread. A place where we can discuss about Melanie's and Tatjana's personal/private life (if someone knows anything about it). You guys can post anything that related to their acting career, a pics, animated gifts, Marbecca, a video clips and etc. Please feel free to join in to discuss these two ladies :wub:

PS: PLEASE DON'T COME HERE IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED, INVASIVE OR WHATEVER.
you copied some of what I've posted in Marbeccas thread.. its not cool.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:46 AM
Jul 13 2013, 01:30 AM

lol didn't you see the video clip!

I did but I didn't pay attention to her boobs. I'm a horrible lesbian I know :dramaqueen: Anyway nothing out of ordinary from what I'm used to seeing daily
If you didn't pay attention to her boobs maybe everybody doesn't pay attention to her boobs as well. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:55 AM
Jul 13 2013, 01:46 AM

If you didn't pay attention to her boobs maybe everybody doesn't pay attention to her boobs as well. :lol:
OP is boob obsessed :lol: i'm a face person
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

thanks song
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:53 AM
Jul 12 2013, 08:10 PM
SOOOOOOOOO I've decided to start Melanie Kogler and Tatjana Kästel thread. A place where we can discuss about Melanie's and Tatjana's personal/private life (if someone knows anything about it). You guys can post anything that related to their acting career, a pics, animated gifts, Marbecca, a video clips and etc. Please feel free to join in to discuss these two ladies :wub:

PS: PLEASE DON'T COME HERE IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED, INVASIVE OR WHATEVER.
you copied some of what I've posted in Marbeccas thread.. its not cool.
sorry! i just thought it was a good nice things to say about them that is all. my apology. no copyright infringement intended.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 02:36 AM
thanks song
Posted Image
i like the left and the right one. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

For our english speaking readers we have all necessary information about the interview here:

Summery:
After wishing Tatjana and Melanie a “Happy Pride”, both continued talking about how happy they are to be part of this years ColognePride Parade, especially because the team of Verbotene Liebe has their own truck. Melanie already participated last year but for Tatjana 2013 was the first time.

So, excitment was on the menu, and lovely to see during the moment of greeting their fans all over the world in english.

Of course we wanted to know, how the story of Marbecca unfolds in the future. And here is what Melanie had to say:

It is always a little difficult what is allowed to reveil… But I think we can say, the story of Marlene and Rebecca will stay a wonderful love story between two people, where the love always has priority, a love story between two people who will be there for each other and will support each other in everything they do, even if they might walk, at times, in different directions. And it will be beautiful.

Quote:

Aahh in another word is going to be a happy ending for marbecca?? Dont screw it up VL writers
So what do you guys think about Melanie's statement.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I just got this feeling that VL are gonna screw it up and Marbecca won't have a happy ending for sure?. I mean, common since when lesbian characters on VL has had happy ending. They have bad record. Lesbian characters are leaving the show. Always like that. I think Melanie only saying this to please Marbecca fans to keep supporting these show. I can see it through my screen pc when she's talking to the interviewer. They are actresses after all and getting paid at the end of the day. Which is fine. That's what they do. So, yeah I just got bad feeling.
Quote Post Goto Top

Vanity

Jul 13 2013, 12:58 AM
Why some fans get upset/protective when people wanna talk about MK & TK personal live. It's not like we are spreading the rumours, cross the line and etc. I just don't get it. I bet if MK & TK read these thread I think they both are gonna laughing their ass!. ;)
Then open a thread with pictures of you and your co-workers or class mates and we are having some fun with not spreading rumors, crossing the line and so on. And then you can laugh your ass off.

As elizabeth1965 already stated, that you can't even understand that this thread crosses more than one line tells me all about you. But I'm not surprised about this thread, you try to stir the shit all the time in the Marbecca thread.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Vanity
Jul 13 2013, 07:11 AM
Why some fans get upset/protective when people wanna talk about MK & TK personal live. It's not like we are spreading the rumours, cross the line and etc. I just don't get it. I bet if MK & TK read these thread I think they both are gonna laughing their ass!. ;)
Then open a thread with pictures of you and your co-workers or class mates and we are having some fun with not spreading rumors, crossing the line and so on. And then you can laugh your ass off.

As elizabeth1965 already stated, that you can't even understand that this thread crosses more than one line tells me all about you. But I'm not surprised about this thread, you try to stir the shit all the time in the Marbecca thread.
Not op but get over yourself. This is a gossip and drama thread and NUMEROUS threads, whether you like it or not, are about the private lives of celebrities. Don't like the thread? Don't visit the fucking thread. It's really that simple.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 09:11 AM
Vanity

Not op but get over yourself. This is a gossip and drama thread and NUMEROUS threads, whether you like it or not, are about the private lives of celebrities. Don't like the thread? Don't visit the fucking thread. It's really that simple.
I fully agree !
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 09:16 AM
Jul 13 2013, 09:11 AM
Vanity

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I fully agree !
x2 me too :sissies:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

elizabeth1965
Jul 13 2013, 01:27 AM
It's about respecting the actors and their right to privacy. It's about recognizing the difference between reality and the characters on a television show. Not crossing a line? The fact that you can't even see that you are tells me that you're either 12 or a refugee from the HeYa thread. As for Tatyana and Melane ever reading this thread. I pray they never do, lest they think we're all delusional fantards with no boundaries. Seriously, get a life- one that's not centered on VL, Marbecca, the actresses, their breasts, and their private lives.

:yawn: Are you done. are you blind or something?. didn't you read this thread saying if you feel offended then don't come here. and who the hell is heya?. never heard of it. this thread is not for you so stick with marbecca thread get yourself a life too and don't waste your time in here and marbecca thread.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:40 PM
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I just wondering why Melanie's ear is red in this scene. Is she having ear problem or something?.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Anyone thinks VL writers has screw up Marbecca storyline since they became best friends... err I mean girlfriends.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Do you think the actresses had some sexy time together and that's why they act so awkward and maybe requested a long storyline break?.

This might also explain the red ears in the kitchen scene!.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 14 2013, 07:42 PM
Do you think the actresses had some sexy time together and that's why they act so awkward and maybe requested a long storyline break?.

I hope you are kidding.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 14 2013, 08:13 PM
Jul 14 2013, 07:42 PM

I hope you are kidding.
I hope you are kidding too!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:21 PM
They are straight and protective of their privacy, but whatever makes you happy.
Straight and not even attractive :yawn:

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 14 2013, 08:45 PM
Jul 12 2013, 08:21 PM
They are straight and protective of their privacy, but whatever makes you happy.
Straight and not even attractive :yawn:

You're crazy they are fabulous!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:26 PM
I just wondering why Melanie's ear is red in this scene. Is she having ear problem or something?.
Sorry my being curious but..why do you find so weird that her ears are red?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjPL_ELFBWk
season trailer.
too much jessica, dan, juri, martha, angsar. a little of rebecca. marbecca ?
juri :projectilevom:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Episode 4331 (30.07.13)

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 15 2013, 09:13 AM
Jul 13 2013, 01:26 PM
Sorry my being curious but..why do you find so weird that her ears are red?
idk it's just weird her ear is red when kissing rebecca?. sometimes her ears looks normal not red sometimes they're not lol. maybe she have an ear infection or something like that when shooting these scene. who knows ....
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Marlene or Rebecca?
Who do you think is better in bed?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

lately everybody is leaving the show hagen, ludwig, clarissa, timo, victoria. i hope melanie has other projects coz she deserve better than this. just saying.

ps : i think juri & martha should leaves now too lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 22 2013, 06:44 PM
Jul 22 2013, 06:40 PM
Jul 22 2013, 06:32 PM

reminds me a bit of this http://media1.giphy.com/media/mQNYFDx3z8gPm/original.gif
:rofl: that gif

but i don't think she looks like that..it's normal that you look a bit weird when you're just about moving your head and moving your mouth...and she is moving her head in that moment.
O. . . . . . . . .M. . . . . . . . . . .G I say Chemistry = Tatjana Kästel + Melanie Kogler this is hot hot hot when Melanie looks at Tatjanas lips so sexy!!! THOSE TWO HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING ELSE THAN JUST ACTING TALENT, OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE INTO EACH OTHER, AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

yup..... definitely something strange going on in this video Marbecca@ColognePride 2013 who knows?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

è my impression, in which Marlene sena will be home before she kisses rebecca tongue?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 02:09 AM
yup..... definitely something strange going on in this video Marbecca@ColognePride 2013 who knows?
What do you mean? I don't see anything strange.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I haven't been in here for a while. What's up with all these lchat rumors on Marbecca thread surrounding her love life at High School. Is she has a gf or something?. Is she really lost a lot of weight because she broke up with her long time beau?. Wow interesting rumors lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 4 2013, 11:53 PM
è my impression, in which Marlene sena will be home before she kisses rebecca tongue?
They can't even fake a kiss how can they kiss with a tongue?! And people call them a pro actresses. Really?. Pro actresses MY ASS!. My grandma can kiss better than them :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 30 2013, 02:00 AM
I haven't been in here for a while. What's up with all these lchat rumors on Marbecca thread surrounding her love life at High School. Is she has a gf or something?. Is she really lost a lot of weight because she broke up with her long time beau?. Wow interesting rumors lol
:blink: what are you talking about?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 30 2013, 02:55 AM
Aug 4 2013, 11:53 PM
They can't even fake a kiss how can they kiss with a tongue?! And people call them a pro actresses. Really?. Pro actresses MY ASS!. My grandma can kiss better than them :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply