Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Melanie Kogler & Tatjana Kästel; German actresses. You have been warned.
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 08:10 PM (10,670 Views)
Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 09:43 PM
Isn't Melanie dating the dude who plays Ollie?
No
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 09:47 PM
They stated it in different interviews, go in the Marbecca thread and search for them.
If you'd told me that before, I wouldn't have replied again.
Tnk
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 09:54 PM
They stated it in different interviews, go in the Marbecca thread and search for them.
Tnk
I'm a different poster.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 09:55 PM
Jul 12 2013, 09:54 PM
Tnk
I'm a different poster.
Sorry :ermm: I thought you were the "sanity.com" one

BTW, Tnks for your answer :)

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 09:38 PM
Jul 12 2013, 09:30 PM
Jul 12 2013, 09:24 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
ok, so it means that I'm speaking with one of them two, Melanie or Tatjana. If it is so I'm honored.
Or are you a parent?Aunt, grandmother? A cousin? or a friend of them? or a member of the staff? or..their confessor?
or..give me the source. tnk!
You need a life asap. They stated it in different interviews, go in the Marbecca thread and search for them. I don't have time to help a wacko, sorry :)
You need a life asap too smart ass. If you don't like it don't come here as simple as that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:54 PM
Jul 12 2013, 08:34 PM
Quote:

Their characters on a broadcast that is pretty much shown all over the world, what the hell is wrong with having a little fun wondering about their relationship in life, it's not going to hurt anyone, I thinks it's pretty strange that we get shit for having a wishful fun conversation about these two. My God, if some people do not like these conversations, skip the comments and move on to the next. Lets not try and dictate what can be discussed on here. I see keeping clean but otherwise, have fun.
x2
x1000
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What do you guys think about this Marbecca ColognePride 2013.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 10:17 PM
Jul 12 2013, 09:30 PM

You need a life asap. They stated it in different interviews, go in the Marbecca thread and search for them. I don't have time to help a wacko, sorry :)
You need a life asap too smart ass. If you don't like it don't come here as simple as that.
Of course, thanks for your advice!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 10:27 PM

Your welcome. Thanks for dropping btw. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 10:27 PM

Wtf are you answering for me?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

For your eyes only. :lol:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 11:00 PM
Posted Image
TK : This thread is creepy!
MK : What??
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

MK : Really? Hmm... I don't think so. Tatjana!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 10:24 PM
I thought cute as hell and really cute how Tatjana is looking at Melanie and doesn't even realize the interviewer asked her a question.

LOL!!! See stuff like makes me wonder!!! Just sayin!!

That guy behind Melanie was behind her on the truck and he danced with Janina. Is that her bf? She never looks at him though, is he a bodyguard kind of weird. I mean Ansgar talked to his gf.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 09:48 PM
Jul 12 2013, 09:43 PM
Isn't Melanie dating the dude who plays Ollie?
No
People say he is gay but there was this blonde on the truck he might be dating....not sure though!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 11:08 PM
Posted Image
:lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Melanie's boobs looks big in this pic. She's wearing corsage right?. Am I the only one who see this. I mean, sometimes her boobs looks big and sometimes they're looks smaller lol.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 11:57 PM
Jul 12 2013, 10:24 PM
I thought cute as hell and really cute how Tatjana is looking at Melanie and doesn't even realize the interviewer asked her a question.

LOL!!! See stuff like makes me wonder!!! Just sayin!!

That guy behind Melanie was behind her on the truck and he danced with Janina. Is that her bf? She never looks at him though, is he a bodyguard kind of weird. I mean Ansgar talked to his gf.
x2 yeap, i can see that too ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Why some fans get upset/protective when people wanna talk about MK & TK personal live. It's not like we are spreading the rumours, cross the line and etc. I just don't get it. I bet if MK & TK read these thread I think they both are gonna laughing their ass!. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 12:58 AM
Why some fans get upset/protective when people wanna talk about MK & TK personal live. It's not like we are spreading the rumours, cross the line and etc. I just don't get it. I bet if MK & TK read these thread I think they both are gonna laughing their ass!. ;)
Ask yourself, would you love your private life to be discussed and dissected by randoms? I bet you wouldn't. It's called private life for a reason. Melanie and Tatjana aren't attention whores, they don't spend their time discussing their personal lives like some celebrities do, their clearly value privacy and just because they have a job that's for everyone to see doesn't mean they don't deserve to be respected. Why can you appreciate they are talented and focus on their work? Is discussing Marbecca not enough for you? Do you need for them to be gay too? I don't get it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Personal life? like their straight personal life? Why do you wanna discuss their straight personal lives on a lesbian forum? there are plenty of general fan forums you can go.

It's rather safe to say you're here, on a lesbian forum, to ship them and that is freaking creepy, 'k? I bet they laugh their asses off simply because they sorta brushing off the awkwardness you bring about.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 12:34 AM
Posted Image
Why is Melanie's wearing these dress. I mean, it's not that I don't like it or anything like that. Actually, I don't mind really but I just thought these dress looks a little bit too sexy for her and kind of eyes staring for everyone. You know what I mean. I mean, I bet straight, gay, bi, trans, young and old people are staring at her boobs all the time :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:06 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Why is Melanie's wearing these dress. I mean, it's not that I don't like it or anything like that. Actually, I don't mind really but I just thought these dress looks a little bit too sexy for her and kind of eyes staring for everyone. You know what I mean. I mean, I bet straight, gay, bi, trans, young and old people are staring at her boobs all the time :lol:
Wut? Did you want her to dress in a burqua? She has a normal dress for summer.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:15 AM

No of course not lol. Can't she wearing something that doesn't show her boobs too much....
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:05 AM
Ask yourself, would you love your private life to be discussed and dissected by randoms? I bet you wouldn't. It's called private life for a reason. Melanie and Tatjana aren't attention whores, they don't spend their time discussing their personal lives like some celebrities do, their clearly value privacy and just because they have a job that's for everyone to see doesn't mean they don't deserve to be respected. Why can you appreciate they are talented and focus on their work? Is discussing Marbecca not enough for you? Do you need for them to be gay too? I don't get it.
that´s the price you have to pay when you are in the limelight. Not a big fan about discussing private things either. But everybody is entitled to their own opinion. If you don´t like it simply don´t read it. chill.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:21 AM
that´s the price you have to pay when you are in the limelight. Not a big fan about discussing private things either. But everybody is entitled to their own opinion. If you don´t like it simply don´t read it. chill.
x1000 :clap:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:19 AM

No of course not lol. Can't she wearing something that doesn't show her boobs too much....
Are you a Taliban?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:24 AM

Are you a Taliban?
What? :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

elizabeth1965

It's about respecting the actors and their right to privacy. It's about recognizing the difference between reality and the characters on a television show. Not crossing a line? The fact that you can't even see that you are tells me that you're either 12 or a refugee from the HeYa thread. As for Tatyana and Melane ever reading this thread. I pray they never do, lest they think we're all delusional fantards with no boundaries. Seriously, get a life- one that's not centered on VL, Marbecca, the actresses, their breasts, and their private lives.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:21 AM
Bullshit, that's just an excuse to justify the creeping. Where does it say being an actress allows people to peek in her private life? You said it yourself, we can disagree.

I'm chill btw.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:25 AM

Are you a Taliban?
:lol: She's showing her boobs...where??
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 13 2013, 01:30 AM
Jul 13 2013, 01:25 AM

:lol: She's showing her boobs...where??
lol didn't you see the video clip!

Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply