Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Melanie Kogler & Tatjana Kästel; German actresses. You have been warned.
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 08:10 PM (10,640 Views)
Unregistered

SOOOOOOOOO I've decided to start Melanie Kogler and Tatjana Kästel thread. A place where we can discuss about Melanie's and Tatjana's personal/private life (if someone knows anything about it). You guys can post anything that related to their acting career, a pics, animated gifts, Marbecca, a video clips and etc. Please feel free to join in to discuss these two ladies :wub:

PS: PLEASE DON'T COME HERE IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED, INVASIVE OR WHATEVER.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

They are straight and protective of their privacy, but whatever makes you happy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

I approached this awhile back and got called embarrassing, and some other choice things, and all I had said was I thought Melanie or Marlene whatever, acted like she didn't want to stop kissing Tatjana. It was obvious. The scene was the blue dress one, Rebecca and she was sitting on the counter and Marlene kisses her. Anyway I think they could totally be in to each other, why not it wouldn't be the first time two actors ended up together just because they are two women doesn't mean shit.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Their characters on a broadcast that is pretty much shown all over the world, what the hell is wrong with having a little fun wondering about their relationship in life, it's not going to hurt anyone, I thinks it's pretty strange that we get shit for having a wishful fun conversation about these two. My God, if some people do not like these conversations, skip the comments and move on to the next. Lets not try and dictate what can be discussed on here. I see keeping clean but otherwise, have fun.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:18 PM
Oh my lord, the brunette :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

You are not the only one whose mind was crossed by this thought. We are three :D . I know some people get upset/protective when stuff like this is said. But first of all, your remark was really respectful I think. Secondly, if I was TK or MK I would take it as a huge complement. I am not a celebrity (really, I am not ;) ). I mean what do we know? Fact is that we know nothing about their private lives. Yet, we feel that their attraction or chemistry or whatever it is between them is real. Isn't that a big complement to an actor/actress? Again, I am not from the field, but it seems like it is an appreciation of their craft
Quote:

yep I agree with you there...their chemistry is unbelievable...from the caressing to the tiny little actions seem so real and no offense no matter how good of an actresses you are..you can't be that good and obvious..eg..whenever they kisses or intimates their ears are always red and the stares don't get me started on that...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:21 PM
They are straight and protective of their privacy, but whatever makes you happy.
if they're so protective of their privacy then you can't know for sure anything about their private lives and who they prefer including
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:40 PM
if they're so protective of their privacy then you can't know for sure anything about their private lives and who they prefer including
Melanie has a bf and Tatjana is married...sooo...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:45 PM
But maybe they love each other because they play a lesbian couple!!! /sarcasm
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:46 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:47 PM

:lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

it's not about loving each other but enjoying intimacy with each other, even if it's for series
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:34 PM
Quote:

Their characters on a broadcast that is pretty much shown all over the world, what the hell is wrong with having a little fun wondering about their relationship in life, it's not going to hurt anyone, I thinks it's pretty strange that we get shit for having a wishful fun conversation about these two. My God, if some people do not like these conversations, skip the comments and move on to the next. Lets not try and dictate what can be discussed on here. I see keeping clean but otherwise, have fun.
x2
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:50 PM

it's not about loving each other but enjoying intimacy with each other, even if it's for series
OMG they act in love and do intimate scenes because they play a lesbian couple in VL shocking I know!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

please, the source..
tnk
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:56 PM

please, the source..
tnk
sanity.com
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

please, the source..
tnk
I think this op just guessing lol ... nobody knows for sure unless they're a friends of MK & TK.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 08:57 PM

please, the source..
tnk
sanity.com
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

please, the source..
tnk
sanity.com
..as I was imagining..suppositions
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 09:15 PM

sanity.com
believe it or not,it's true.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 09:24 PM

ok, so it means that I'm speaking with one of them two, Melanie or Tatjana. If it is so I'm honored.
Or are you a parent?Aunt, grandmother? A cousin? or a friend of them? or a member of the staff? or..their confessor?
or..give me the source. tnk!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Who's the creep that opened the actresses thread? Trying to get a spot in the pathetic thread? :eyeroll:

Quote:

It's one thing to post pictures that are professionally related. That's cool. However, when you start posting things about their private life, which they have obviously guarded, or throwing around theories that there is more to their relationship than co-stars because they have chemistry, then you are heading into the Glee crazy fandom territory and confusing fact with fiction. And judging by a couple of posts there, its not going to be long before that's where that thread will end up.

Quote:

I hope this creepy thread will vanish soon

wow some people already judging and mad. :rofl: seriously chill out ok. it's just a thread. jeez some people are just taking things seriously....... :facepalm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i thought i read somewhere sanity is not reliable source. oh well whatever. ^o)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

the brunette is drop dead gorgeous :wub: she reminds me of Audrey Tautou :O
Posted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 09:30 PM

ok, so it means that I'm speaking with one of them two, Melanie or Tatjana. If it is so I'm honored.
Or are you a parent?Aunt, grandmother? A cousin? or a friend of them? or a member of the staff? or..their confessor?
You need a life asap. They stated it in different interviews, go in the Marbecca thread and search for them. I don't have time to help a wacko, sorry :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 09:38 PM
Jul 12 2013, 09:30 PM

You need a life asap. They stated it in different interviews, go in the Marbecca thread and search for them. I don't have time to help a wacko, sorry :)
:rofl: :clap:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Isn't Melanie dating the dude who plays Ollie?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

From what was posted in that thread, it's obvious the stalkers post or used to post in one of the many Glee thread, probably the Heya one. It's the same mentality, two actresses playing a convincing couple not because they are great in their profession but because feelings :retard:

Good thing there is so little info on Tatjana and Melanie thread will meet a quick death.
Really, I could careless about this Glee thread or whatever thread in here. I only knows about these two ladies. Even though there is so little info on Tatjana and Melanie it doesn't mean that we can't talk about it :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 12 2013, 09:38 PM
They stated it in different interviews, go in the Marbecca thread and search for them.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply