Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rookie Blue
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 07:21 PM (2,054,442 Views)
Unregistered

Aug 17 2013, 04:51 AM
Holly is like a hotter, older version of Imogen from degrassi. Gail is like a hotter, older version of Naomi from skins.
OK, time to put down the bottle honey. :drunk:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 17 2013, 03:48 PM
Aug 17 2013, 03:14 PM
The actress who plays Holly, it says shes in the 11th episode. Looking at the episode titles it says episode 11 is called Deception and on her IMDB page it says that episode.
Yeah, but IMDb doesn't always get stuff right. Check out the press release for that episode: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/rookie-blue-episode-411-deception-press.html?m=1
She's not listed, so unfortunately no Holly.
Yeah, it looks like someone added that episode to her IMDb after the other ones were listed too
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

anyone else notice the little hop gail did when calling holly? :wub: at first I didn't even notice it but when I did I thought it was cute :love:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I need moarr fics
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 17 2013, 07:03 PM
I need moarr fics
There are fics? Where?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 17 2013, 07:22 PM
I need moarr fics
There are fics? Where?
Well, only 3 so far on Archive of our own

http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Gail%20Peck*s*Holly

I really enjoyed the second one. Though they're all good

& ff.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Rookie-Blue/?&srt=1&r=10&c1=48679

Unfortunately Holly doesn't have a character filter yet so the ones above are Gail unfiltered with other pairings.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 17 2013, 07:47 PM
I need moarr fics
There are fics? Where?

& ff.net

Unfortunately Holly doesn't have a character filter yet so the ones above are Gail unfiltered with other pairings.
*Okay, 4 on Archive of our own!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Gail brought coffee to Holly :wub:

Source
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 17 2013, 01:58 PM
Aug 16 2013, 05:01 AM
Finally done watching. I have a feeling that last part with Gail and Holly was unscripted. Like she wasn't supposed to have lost control of the bat (maybe she was just meant to miss the ball). It just looked like they couldn't stop laughing but kinda went through their lines and they kept rolling. :lol:
Posted Image

“Aliyah hit pretty much all of her pitches while Charlotte launched her bat out of sheer terror after every pitch. Which is why they're both genuinely laughing their asses off in this scene. Charlotte is a menace with a bat. ” - NC

episode commentary

:lol: Charlotte
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That anon called it! I think the "I feel so humiliated" was totally Charlotte lmao
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The actress who plays Holly, it says shes in the 11th episode. Looking at the episode titles it says episode 11 is called Deception and on her IMDB page it says that episode.
Yeah, but IMDb doesn't always get stuff right. Check out the press release for that episode: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/rookie-blue-episode-411-deception-press.html?m=1
What a bad news, two long weeks without Holly and Gail interaction sigh. But then that means something major needs to happen between episode 10 and early 12 because spoiler for twelve said Gail falls in love. That's very fast but after finding out in episode 4x06 Gail confessed cheating on Nick, 4x07 Gailly starts and 4x08 Nick confesses his feelings for Andy, I need to get used to the extremely fast dating of the characters on the show :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 17 2013, 03:13 AM
Aug 17 2013, 03:03 AM
Aug 17 2013, 02:34 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepthe promo if anyone wants to see it
I think OP's talking about the first video.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

mcpeck
Andy's the bad guy? But SHE cheated on Nick :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 17 2013, 09:27 PM
Aug 17 2013, 03:03 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepthe promo if anyone wants to see it
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

mcpeck
Well andy got between gail and nick. That's a big no no in friendships.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 17 2013, 07:49 PM
Aug 17 2013, 07:47 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

& ff.net

*Okay, 4 on Archive of our own!
Oh thank you for the links! Off to read.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 17 2013, 11:43 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepthe promo if anyone wants to see itPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

mcpeck
She did? I thought nothing happened between Andy and Nick when they went undercover (I read it so can't judge...)

For those who have followed the showed since day 1, how did you see the relationship between Gail and Nick? Like, was Gail in love?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 17 2013, 09:18 PM
What a bad news, two long weeks without Holly and Gail interaction sigh. But then that means something major needs to happen between episode 10 and early 12 because spoiler for twelve said Gail falls in love. That's very fast but after finding out in episode 4x06 Gail confessed cheating on Nick, 4x07 Gailly starts and 4x08 Nick confesses his feelings for Andy, I need to get used to the extremely fast dating of the characters on the show :lol:
No hon, not 2 weeks. Holly's in next week's episode (the 10th)! ;)

Press release: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/rookie-blue-episode-410-you-are-here.html
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 12:29 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepthe promo if anyone wants to see itPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

mcpeck
She did? I thought nothing happened between Andy and Nick when they went undercover (I read it so can't judge...)

For those who have followed the showed since day 1, how did you see the relationship between Gail and Nick? Like, was Gail in love?
It was ret conned that they were engaged at one point then Nick went off to join the army or something.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 01:57 AM

mcpeck

It was ret conned that they were engaged at one point then Nick went off to join the army or something.
They were engaged? :blinkwide:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 02:04 AM

mcpeck
yeah, i think nick mentions it in season 3.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 01:37 AM
Aug 17 2013, 09:18 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/rookie-blue-episode-411-deception-press.html?m=1
No hon, not 2 weeks. Holly's in next week's episode (the 10th)! ;)

Press release: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/rookie-blue-episode-410-you-are-here.html
No no I know that :lol: but after the 10th she's not in the 11th which means we'll have to wait two weeks to get Holly back on screen :dramaqueen:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 02:07 AM

mcpeck
So I assume theirs was a serious relationship.. I feel so left out ... and confused. Engaged, Gails cheats on him, he falls for Andy. Wtf..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 02:11 AM

mcpeck
So I assume theirs was a serious relationship.. I feel so left out ... and confused. Engaged, Gails cheats on him, he falls for Andy. Wtf..
Well gail's lovelife is kind of confusing. In season 1 (assuming this is post break up #1 with nick) she gets together with chris. Chris breaks up with her in s2 because he thinks she likes dov (dov actually confesses to her that he likes her). I don't think Dov and her ever get together though. Then nick shows up in S3 and they get together only to break up and nick leaves to go undercover with andy.
Quote Post Goto Top

NAR

Blueism freaks me the fuck out?!?!? Like a creepy ghost creepy on my consciousness o.O
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

mcpeck

Not OP. I've been trying to catch up on/make sense of this show for the past two weeks. They were going to get married in Las vegas and Nick left Gail at the alter, right? This was before the timeline in which the show started. And then he turned up in season 3 after fighting in Afghanistan. They started dating again, and that continued into season 4. This is where I'm a bit fuzzy- by my understanding, Nick starts getting closer to Andy who is his partner, and starts developing feelings for her which Gail notices and they start becoming more distant. Nick went on a undercover thing with Andy for a long time (before season 4 started?) and in one of the season 4 episodes, Gail (who is at this point jealous and suspicious of Nick's relationship with Andy) meets a guy who was working with them undercover. He tells her that they had the weekends off in the undercover thingy and could go and meet up with their family and friends in that time. Gail didn't know that because Nick had chosen to spend his weekends with Andy instead. This makes Gail even more suspicious that there's something going on between them, aaaaand then she sleeps with the detective dude. Then in the episode before Holly turns up, Nick finds out that Gail cheated on him and they break up. Nick tells Gail that he has feelings for Andy but nothing happened between them when they were undercover.

Also some random stuff that I've picked up about Gail: Her family are all big time police people, she got abducted last season (and then met her kidnapper again earlier this season), she took the fall for someone else shooting someone and had to start again as a rookie (not sure of the details on that one at all). She was in a relationship with Chris (the guy with the not-actually-his-kid kid) earlier in the series. Personality-wise she's a bit of a loner and she doesn't let people in easily. Snarky remarks are an automatic defense mechanism it seems.

I picked this stuff up mainly from wikipedia and reading tumblr and from just piecing shit they're saying together myself, so some of it could be totally off-base but hopefully not. Let me know if I've got anything dead wrong though. I'm just glad I absorb information quickly because I reeeaaally hate not knowing what's going on.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

NAR
Aug 18 2013, 02:23 AM
Blueism freaks me the fuck out?!?!? Like a creepy ghost creepy on my consciousness o.O
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

NAR
Aug 18 2013, 02:23 AM
...are you high or
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 02:49 AM

mcpeck
Not OP. I've been trying to catch up on/make sense of this show for the past two weeks. They were going to get married in Las vegas and Nick left Gail at the alter, right? This was before the timeline in which the show started. And then he turned up in season 3 after fighting in Afghanistan. They started dating again, and that continued into season 4. This is where I'm a bit fuzzy- by my understanding, Nick starts getting closer to Andy who is his partner, and starts developing feelings for her which Gail notices and they start becoming more distant. Nick went on a undercover thing with Andy for a long time (before season 4 started?) and in one of the season 4 episodes, Gail (who is at this point jealous and suspicious of Nick's relationship with Andy) meets a guy who was working with them undercover. He tells her that they had the weekends off in the undercover thingy and could go and meet up with their family and friends in that time. Gail didn't know that because Nick had chosen to spend his weekends with Andy instead. This makes Gail even more suspicious that there's something going on between them, aaaaand then she sleeps with the detective dude. Then in the episode before Holly turns up, Nick finds out that Gail cheated on him and they break up. Nick tells Gail that he has feelings for Andy but nothing happened between them when they were undercover.

Also some random stuff that I've picked up about Gail: Her family are all big time police people, she got abducted last season (and then met her kidnapper again earlier this season), she took the fall for someone else shooting someone and had to start again as a rookie (not sure of the details on that one at all). She was in a relationship with Chris (the guy with the not-actually-his-kid kid) earlier in the series. Personality-wise she's a bit of a loner and she doesn't let people in easily. Snarky remarks are an automatic defense mechanism it seems.

I picked this stuff up mainly from wikipedia and reading tumblr and from just piecing shit they're saying together myself, so some of it could be totally off-base but hopefully not. Let me know if I've got anything dead wrong though. I'm just glad I absorb information quickly because I reeeaaally hate not knowing what's going on.
Nick and andy left to go undercover at the end of season 3. There's a 6 month time jump between season 3 and season 4. The first ep of season 4 is the last few days of nick and andy being undercover.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 02:16 AM

mcpeck
Well gail's lovelife is kind of confusing. In season 1 (assuming this is post break up #1 with nick) she gets together with chris. Chris breaks up with her in s2 because he thinks she likes dov (dov actually confesses to her that he likes her). I don't think Dov and her ever get together though. Then nick shows up in S3 and they get together only to break up and nick leaves to go undercover with andy.
I've just watched the first 2 episodes of S3. It's weird because Gail says they were engaged, and Nick says "Not really" and she says they were ready to get married and Nick goes "In Vegas" which sounds like they were going to elope or something? Maybe it was just more serious to Gail than to Nick, anyways, then he went off to war and they were over and hadn't talked in years. Already in episode 2 they get back together though, but break up before Holly shows up in S4.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 03:18 AM
Aug 18 2013, 02:16 AM

mcpeck
I've just watched the first 2 episodes of S3. It's weird because Gail says they were engaged, and Nick says "Not really" and she says they were ready to get married and Nick goes "In Vegas" which sounds like they were going to elope or something? Maybe it was just more serious to Gail than to Nick, anyways, then he went off to war and they were over and hadn't talked in years. Already in episode 2 they get back together though, but break up before Holly shows up in S4.
They broke up literally the episode before Holly showed up lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

shoot...holly & gail storyline need to go somewhere. I hate it when the writers are trolling us
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 03:51 AM
shoot...holly & gail storyline need to go somewhere. I hate it when the writers are trolling us
I mean, with everything I've heard, I really can't see it not going anywhere at all. What I'm more concerned about is next season. Trying to keep a positive outlook though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

will they have these 2 together or are they just experimenting I really like Gail and Holly together
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 03:53 AM
will they have these 2 together or are they just experimenting I really like Gail and Holly together
The way charlotte sullivan talks about it in interviews, doesn't sound like a ratings ploy to me. Seems like the natural progression if gail's character.
Quote Post Goto Top

peckandholly
Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 04:52 AM
Aug 18 2013, 03:53 AM
The way charlotte sullivan talks about it in interviews, doesn't sound like a ratings ploy to me. Seems like the natural progression if gail's character.
yeah in an interview Charlotte says that her and Holly's relationship means something so i really dont think it's a ploy
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

anybody know any good Gail and Holly Fanfic I know fanfiction.net only has 2
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 18 2013, 02:22 PM
anybody know any good Gail and Holly Fanfic I know fanfiction.net only has 2
there are links on this page
Quote Post Goto Top

28 users reading this topic (26 Guests and 1 Anonymous)
Members: TOTALLY-SHIPPED
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply