Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Orange is the new black; The Trailer For Netflix’s Lady-Prison Series From The Creator Of WEEDS
Topic Started: Jun 6 2013, 09:31 PM (3,362,664 Views)
Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 08:51 PM
Jul 20 2013, 08:49 PM
Posted Image

No wonder people fall in love with this show. It's so fucking awesome.
Honestly it was kinda dissapointing, I mean, come on Red looks like a badass, I thought she murdered someone
uh she didn't go to jail for that.
Goto Top

Unregistered

look how Alex hugged her, that's love yo.

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 05:36 PM
Jul 20 2013, 02:26 PM
I don't know if it's been posted already but here is a big (2h long!) interview with Piper Kerman, Laura Prepon, Danielle Brooks and Jason Biggs. Laura's part begins at 00:25:52 (up to 00:48:00) She comments on how she sees Alex, Piper, her thoughts on the relationship, sexuality and nudity on the show, and the rawness, the lack of makeup to show more reality.
I like what she has to say and thinks about Alex :)

She's like not like the brightest bulb, is she?
why? havent listened yet. she can do no wrong anymore for me though
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 05:44 PM
Laura Prepon crept up in my dream last night. She was my doctor. And I cried in front of her. Haven't been able to stop thinking about her all day. :lol:
i read about people having dreams of her all the time now. where is my dream?!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 05:57 PM
Jul 20 2013, 02:26 PM
I don't know if it's been posted already but here is a big (2h long!) interview with Piper Kerman, Laura Prepon, Danielle Brooks and Jason Biggs. Laura's part begins at 00:25:52 (up to 00:48:00) She comments on how she sees Alex, Piper, her thoughts on the relationship, sexuality and nudity on the show, and the rawness, the lack of makeup to show more reality.
I like what she has to say and thinks about Alex :)

She's like not like the brightest bulb, is she?
I like Alex well enough, but I don't think LP is that great of an actor and she comes across kind of dumb in this interview and especially the one with HuffPost Live where she keeps saying "retarded" and the interviewer keeps telling her to stop and she's like, "I thought I could say whatever I want here!"

Cringeworthy.

I kind of hope Piper finds a new love interest in season 2. God knows there are a lot of different, interesting female characters to choose from on this show.
i love her. she's very straight forward. reminds me of Pink. alex would say that too though
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 08:54 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image
I will so miss this. I just don't know how we can go back to it.
I'm really hoping JK and her writers can pull something out that is dramatic in the way television requires and still presents a deeply engaged lesbian couple.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 06:34 PM
If you have to pick one, Piper or Alex ?

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
alex til i die. wouldnt need anyone else ever again
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 07:49 PM
to those who would choose piper over alex.. are you tops? :whistle:
I don't know...I don't really consider myself in a top/bottom classification. Depends on the situation and it can change depending on who I'm dating (whether she wants/lets me take the lead or in reverse).

But I just love blondes and Taylor is very very pretty. So, that's why I'd pick Piper. Plus, we all know the sex is awesome with that one. (Alex seems to be good in bed too for what it's worth).
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:06 PM
Laura Prepon crept up in my dream last night. She was my doctor. And I cried in front of her. Haven't been able to stop thinking about her all day. :lol:
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 07:00 PM
Jul 20 2013, 05:59 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
People are too sensitive these days about words. I don't see LP as particularly more ddumb that most other actress out there.
Would you feel the same way if she said, "I loved the role but not the dykey aspects?" Understanding that the use of retarded as an insult is not being sensitive, it's having an awareness that its use can be offensive. How one group can virtually demand respect but insist others just 'deal' because it's no biggie, baffles the mind.
It's the 21st century bb, we're evolving, get with the program.
i honestly dont care about dyke so i also would say retarded. it was fine for decades til someone said it wasnt. i know it sounds so ignorant but personally i don't really see the issue. retarded simply means tardy, like late in comprehending stuff
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 07:24 PM
I wonder if this thread would be able to go at least one day without someone saying "Laura isn't coming back??" -_-
well she needs to confirm before i'm going crazy. this would be so great if she was back
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:07 PM

I like Alex well enough, but I don't think LP is that great of an actor and she comes across kind of dumb in this interview and especially the one with HuffPost Live where she keeps saying "retarded" and the interviewer keeps telling her to stop and she's like, "I thought I could say whatever I want here!"

Cringeworthy.

I kind of hope Piper finds a new love interest in season 2. God knows there are a lot of different, interesting female characters to choose from on this show.
i love her. she's very straight forward. reminds me of Pink. alex would say that too though
DA...I'm not really PC at all but one should temper their straightforward, IDGAF attitude depending on the audience. I don't really use the word "retarded", just because it was never a word that fell into my vocabulary, but if I did, I certainly wouldn't use it when clearly the person I'm speaking to doesn't like it or I've been told not to use it. Just my thoughts on the matter. There's a difference between being refreshingly open and straightforward, and being a little douchey.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 07:40 PM
Jul 20 2013, 07:04 PM
Jul 20 2013, 06:59 PM
I just finished the season today and wow, it's an incredible show.
I'm just wondering why everyone thinks Alex isn't coming back? The actress seems to love the show and playing her.
Also, in regards to the ending...
Spoiler: click to toggle
I don't think she's did. I think she'll get those new teeth she wanted.
The actress who plays pennsatucky was picked up as a series regular for season 2 so we know she doesn't die.
why do we kno she was picked up and not about LP?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 07:49 PM
to those who would choose piper over alex.. are you tops? :whistle:
i'm a top and i'd forever choose alex
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:03 PM
look how Alex hugged her, that's love yo.

Posted Image
of course it is. not on pipers part though
Goto Top

Unregistered

the best scene

Posted Image

Posted Image

Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:09 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image
I will so miss this. I just don't know how we can go back to it.
I'm really hoping JK and her writers can pull something out that is dramatic in the way television requires and still presents a deeply engaged lesbian couple.
i just wonder if alex would take her back now. or where piper is even gonna go now after that end
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:11 PM
Posted Image
oh gawd stop. you're making it worse. this better be in my dream tonight
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:15 PM

The actress who plays pennsatucky was picked up as a series regular for season 2 so we know she doesn't die.
Probably because LP signed a contract as a regular from the get go (probably for 3-5 seasons) so they don't need to announce that shit for S2. Why this isn't considered by those freaking out about a damn tweet surprises the hell out of me. It's the way TV shows work. Alex is clearly a main character.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:20 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:19 PM
the best scene

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Piper/Nicky and Alex/Nicky scenes were all fabulous. Taylor surprisingly has great comedic timing.
Goto Top

Unregistered

the best scene

Posted Image

Posted Image

Could we get this flashback in S2?
Goto Top

Unregistered

FFS do you people watch credits?? Laura's name comes second right after Taylors. She is a REGULAR CAST MEMBER. Natasha and a few others are under guest starring.
Goto Top

Unregistered

All this kvetching for nothing, you really need to get a hobby.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:31 PM

All this kvetching for nothing, you really need to get a hobby.
Seriously! She doesn't need to be announced because she is already a regular cast member.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:29 PM
the best scene

Posted Image

Posted Image

Could we get this flashback in S2?
x2

That would be hilarious. Takes me back to The L Word S1 when Dana had her freak out. Funny shit.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:22 PM
Jul 20 2013, 09:20 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Posted Image
yes please
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:30 PM
FFS do you people watch credits?? Laura's name comes second right after Taylors. She is a REGULAR CAST MEMBER. Natasha and a few others are under guest starring.
What a relief! Today I can sleep at night.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
I see piper likes Alex mouth, they must be good at what it does, eating good things while Alex like piper's boobs.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 07:32 PM
Jul 20 2013, 06:34 PM
If you have to pick one, Piper or Alex ?

Posted Image
Piper.
I actually like them both equally but I would want to be Alex, without the drug dealing of course. So she's a want to be her-want to fuck her type for me. While Piper is a want to fuck her type. :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 09:35 PM
Jul 20 2013, 09:30 PM
What a relief! Today I can sleep at night.
I mean how thick can people be.......
Goto Top

Unregistered

I love that LP is crazy tall and TS is just right there, perfect height just a touch shorter right in that sweet spot. They are a great match.

Love in the Huff Post interview LP says they have great chemistry.

I also love the references to Piper being fucking phenomenal in bed. I had a gorgeous and fucked up blonde like that before. Tasted like cotton candy. That's how I imagine Piper.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 20 2013, 07:59 PM
Jul 20 2013, 07:36 PM
Was that girl Alex was hugging in the visitation room her gf?
I want to know who she was too!
The way she was holding her was pretty intimate. With the hand on the back of her head like that.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

love how Piper always looks at her mouth

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
I love the way they touch each other. It's very intimate.
Goto Top

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic