Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Blue Is The Warmest Color (La Vie d'Adèle); Read rules before posting
Topic Started: May 23 2013, 07:47 PM (3,591,210 Views)
Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:04 PM
Oct 24 2013, 07:00 PM
Oct 24 2013, 06:56 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.blackbookmag.com/adèle-exarchopoulos-on-the-human-adventure-of-blue-is-the-warmest-color-1.66169?PQId=1.46682

Highlights:

And you and Lea didn’t spend time together prior to shooting the film, Did your closeness feel completely natural and immediate or was that something you had to warm up to?
We just met on the shoot. I was telling myself: it doesn’t have to be forced, it will come up and if it doesn’t, we’re working so we will see what happens, but it will not be good if we try too hard for it to be fun. The first scene we shot was the sex scene—the dream scene—and it came so naturally. It was like we knew each other for ten years, and we naturally built a full friendship. She was like my sister to me on this movie and now also in life. I never thought about meeting such a friend on a movie.

I’m sure also going through the making of this film together brought you two closer and allowed you to form something that really only you two can understand.It’s a different kind of exposing yourself and not for the sake of a film this time.
You have to sell yourself, and you don’t even remember who is who because you’re introduced to so many people. You’re only 19 and they’re taking you in a space and saying, okay you have this dinner and you have to be pretty and make people happy and say how much you love working and always be positive. Sometimes I feel lost. It’s like when you’re 14 and you’re friends around you are meeting with a boy, it’s the same—”you should go, you should go”—and they try to make you connect and you are in front of the boy and you lost your words, because it’s not natural. And for me, it’s not natural and I admire people to can be. So honestly, I don’t really love it and I miss Lea a lot. I’d love to do promotion with her but she’s on a shoot. So it’s weird but I love the projection and the premiere.
Not at all. Adele is talking about something different. Lea isn't there to share the weight of the movie responsibilities with her.
^o)
Did I stutter?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 06:38 PM
Oct 24 2013, 06:35 PM
Really long and in-depth interview with Adele by Blackbook mag.

http://www.blackbookmag.com/adèle-exarchopoulos-on-the-human-adventure-of-blue-is-the-warmest-color-1.66169?PQId=1.46682

Highlights:

And you and Lea didn’t spend time together prior to shooting the film, Did your closeness feel completely natural and immediate or was that something you had to warm up to?
We just met on the shoot. I was telling myself: it doesn’t have to be forced, it will come up and if it doesn’t, we’re working so we will see what happens, but it will not be good if we try too hard for it to be fun. The first scene we shot was the sex scene—the dream scene—and it came so naturally. It was like we knew each other for ten years, and we naturally built a full friendship. She was like my sister to me on this movie and now also in life. I never thought about meeting such a friend on a movie.

I’m sure also going through the making of this film together brought you two closer and allowed you to form something that really only you two can understand.
Yeah, I know how much she can understand me and I always feel close to her, and I think I always will because I will never forget this experience. It brought so many change in me.
Also:

It’s a different kind of exposing yourself and not for the sake of a film this time.
You have to sell yourself, and you don’t even remember who is who because you’re introduced to so many people. You’re only 19 and they’re taking you in a space and saying, okay you have this dinner and you have to be pretty and make people happy and say how much you love working and always be positive. Sometimes I feel lost. It’s like when you’re 14 and you’re friends around you are meeting with a boy, it’s the same—”you should go, you should go”—and they try to make you connect and you are in front of the boy and you lost your words, because it’s not natural. And for me, it’s not natural and I admire people to can be. So honestly, I don’t really love it and I miss Lea a lot. I’d love to do promotion with her but she’s on a shoot. So it’s weird but I love the projection and the premiere.
Okay I just read the whole thing. It was fantastic, my favorite interview so far.

Especially at the end with the longer answers you really get to see how brilliant this young woman is. Adèle was born to be a star.
Quote Post Goto Top

bluegirly
Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:05 PM
Oct 24 2013, 06:59 PM
PURE JOY

can anyone find a much better quality or capture of this moment? I wanna see Lea's face as well. :bowdown:
wow a 3 min standing ovation!!
I feel so proud to have found this video accidentally and to show it... I saw the movie yesterday in the premiere in Madrid and it was magnificent et trés belle ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

bluegirly
Oct 24 2013, 07:11 PM
wow a 3 min standing ovation!!
I feel so proud to have found this video accidentally and to show it... I saw the movie yesterday in the premiere in Madrid and it was magnificent et trés belle ;)
^_^ have you seen it 'dubbed'?

also, do you have any clips from the cinema.. This is so wrong but you see, it's not going to show in my country and I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting for the DVD release so a clip from the film would be much appreciated :yoga:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 06:20 PM
Oct 24 2013, 05:59 PM
Oct 24 2013, 05:56 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepnew scene dubbed in italian...what a shame
Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0NGcfesIL4
it's not the same scene
Sorry about that. I looked at it quickly and thought it was the same scene...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Buona sera Italian Girls. Did anyone tape the clip from the bar shown last night?
Please upload it and let us know. English subs would be extra fab! Grazie mille.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 05:53 PM

Will someone please translate what they're saying? I can't with these dubs.. :crybabe:
this is jut like the graphic novel so

Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

bluegirly
Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:14 PM
bluegirly

also, do you have any clips from the cinema.. This is so wrong but you see, it's not going to show in my country and I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting for the DVD release so a clip from the film would be much appreciated :yoga:
hahahahaha no... I just let myself go by the movie and i didn't record any clips ( sorry for my bad english)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:18 PM
Buona sera Italian Girls. Did anyone tape the clip from the bar shown last night?
Please upload it and let us know. English subs would be extra fab! Grazie mille.
x2

and x3 about the english subs :fingcross: :pray:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

bluegirly
Oct 24 2013, 07:23 PM
bluegirly

hahahahaha no... I just let myself go by the movie and i didn't record any clips ( sorry for my bad english)
your english si fine.. you not recording any FOR US here is not what's not fine! :huh:
:rofl: I'm kidding obviously ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:19 PM

this is jut like the graphic novel so

Spoiler: click to toggle
nope
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:27 PM
bluegirly
your english si fine.. you not recording any FOR US here is not what's not fine! :huh:
WTF I should be the one apologizing for my english there.. damn keyboard point and laugh

Quote Post Goto Top

bluegirly
Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:28 PM
bluegirly
WTF I should be the one apologizing for my english there.. damn keyboard point and laugh

hahaha I'm sorry guys, but please go to the cinema because it's one of the best love movies that i've ever seen, Adèle and Lea have a spectacular chemistry and it seems that you are inside the screen. La vie d'adèle is amazing :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

so hello back again after 7 days, where is the torrent adress? :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:43 PM
There is none.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

bluegirly
Oct 24 2013, 07:39 PM

hahaha I'm sorry guys, but please go to the cinema because it's one of the best love movies that i've ever seen, Adèle and Lea have a spectacular chemistry and it seems that you are inside the screen. La vie d'adèle is amazing :)
have we not made it clear some of us can't go to the cinema. I'm not from Europe or the states. I wouldn't be asking if I can just go around or drive by somewhere to watch this. And I will definitely buy the DVD once it's released. But right now, the waiting is just unbearable. Some of us here atleast have the decency not to ask for a torrent (because 1. there's none yet. 2. if there is, it's badly awfully recorded 3. it's so wrong to not support a film like this) and instead are just asking for clips from the film.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:45 PM
Oct 24 2013, 07:43 PM
There is none.
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

bluegirly

HAHAHAHA if only everyone had the chance to watch -.- it's not been released in my country or will ever been. Hell, it won't even be able to buy in the stores here. I'll probably have to pay lots of money to send from amazon.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oct 24 2013, 12:16 AM
badtolz
Oct 24 2013, 12:11 AM
Oct 23 2013, 03:13 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Path%C3%A9)
:clap:
badtolz it is funny how you have a propensy to think everyone is a closeted lesbian, what they do are just action to keep it hidden... And Jeremy and Adele being each other's beard.. well someone predicted a long time ago that this stupidity will be said eventually . Nothing new.
I responded to another poster w/whom i agreed. Skip my comments if they make you cringe, ok or take a valium!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

you guys suck so much ! 1/4 saw the movie and we have no torrent !!!!!!

I'm so frustrated u suck !!!!!!!!!

if I had chance to be in a movie I would record some scenesssssssssss !
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think the italian voices are pretty convincing.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:46 PM
bluegirly
have we not made it clear some of us can't go to the cinema. I'm not from Europe or the states. I wouldn't be asking if I can just go around or drive by somewhere to watch this. And I will definitely buy the DVD once it's released. But right now, the waiting is just unbearable. Some of us here atleast have the decency not to ask for a torrent (because 1. there's none yet. 2. if there is, it's badly awfully recorded 3. it's so wrong to not support a film like this) and instead are just asking for clips from the film.
im with u, i live in a 3rd world country, and already checked the movie wont come here, so, the only chance is to watch it online and then buy the original DVD.
Quote Post Goto Top

Emi
Unregistered

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/23/anatomy-of-a-scene-video-of-blue-is-the-warmest-color/?_r=1
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:52 PM

i know, it completly sucks, the worst part is that some ppl in this thread that already seen the movie are like 'suck it, we already watched it' that attitude... well... karma will hit them sooner or later
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Guys please, stop asking for a torrent, everyone waited for the movie to come out on theaters, some will wait for the DVD and others for an Itunes release so just wait.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

if and when i found a torrent i will gladly share it with whoever want to see this masterpiece.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:57 PM
Guys please, stop asking for a torrent, everyone waited for the movie to come out on theaters, some will wait for the DVD and others for an Itunes release so just wait.
Easier said than done. You've probably watched the movie already.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

has this been posted yet?

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/23/anatomy-of-a-scene-video-of-blue-is-the-warmest-color/?_r=2&

Adèle kissing that first girl. Gorgeous scene
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:55 PM
bluegirly
im with u, i live in a 3rd world country, and already checked the movie wont come here, so, the only chance is to watch it online and then buy the original DVD.
x3 At least we're supporting the DVD when released. FUCK them taking too long. Where do you live? if you don't mind answering..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 08:02 PM
has this been posted yet?

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/23/anatomy-of-a-scene-video-of-blue-is-the-warmest-color/?_r=2&

Adèle kissing that first girl. Gorgeous scene
ADÈLE IS TOO DAMN CUTE
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Does anyone know the films Lea Seydoux watched in preparation for her role as Emma? I know it's Brando and Dean movies but a list would be so amazing to know.

(Apart from 'A Street car named Desire' which Lea have mentioned in one of her interviews lately) I'd like to know the other movies Kechiche made her watch. TIA :grouphug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 08:04 PM
Oct 24 2013, 07:55 PM
x3 At least we're supporting the DVD when released. FUCK them taking too long. Where do you live? if you don't mind answering..
Peru
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 07:52 PM

Nobody in this thread owes you a torrent or anything else, loser
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

New and longer interview with Lea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6vhRXqEzNA
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 24 2013, 08:14 PM
Does anyone know the films Lea Seydoux watched in preparation for her role as Emma? I know it's Brando and Dean movies but a list would be so amazing to know.

(Apart from 'A Street car named Desire' which Lea have mentioned in one of her interviews lately) I'd like to know the other movies Kechiche made her watch. TIA :grouphug:
If it was a Brando movie I'd suspect it was 'On The Waterfront'.
Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply