Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Orphan Black; Tatiana Maslany
Topic Started: May 4 2013, 09:47 AM (863,450 Views)
Unregistered

so no EBRO/Cophine talk at all at the SDCC?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 22 2013, 10:23 PM
so no EBRO/Cophine talk at all at the SDCC?
Nope. Only Tatiana reminding everyone that she exists.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

That's pretty much what was said. So... no.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 22 2013, 09:29 PM
Jul 22 2013, 06:07 PM
Jul 22 2013, 04:44 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
It's just weird shipping the clones, I knew someone who done that
Yeah it just feels incestuous to me. :ermm:
Because it literally IS incestuous.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No TM Emmy nomination, no mention of Cophine at SDCC. And it's going to be pretty quiet from now until September when they start shooting.

FML.
Quote Post Goto Top

324B21
Member Avatar

We might get something if they attend the Toronto Fan Expo next month (Michael Mando will be there talking video games)
Edited by 324B21, Jul 23 2013, 02:04 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

324B21
Jul 23 2013, 01:58 AM
We might get something if they attend the Toronto Fan Expo next month (Michael Mando will be there talking video games)
:pray:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Hello! I've been seeing TatMas' face all over tumblr but never got to know more about her until recently, I just finished watching Orphan Black. The moment I saw her coming out :shifty: of the door with that little body wave

Posted Image

I knew my life won't be the same anymore.

Posted Image x

She's such a babe. :$ the most attractive of all the clones.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^ I feel you. She had me at 'Hey, I'm Cosima' :wub: It was love at first sight :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Comic-Con: The Stars of 'Orphan Black' on Their Festival Debut (THR)

Posted Image
Posted Image

x
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jordan Gavaris is a buffy fan. He is now my new favorite (after TatMas)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

It's quite weird how I'm not attracted to Tatiana but I'm head over heels when she's Cosima and they're just one person.

Maybe it's the Dreads? Or the Cosima Smile or the geeky glasses perhaps? Combined with her sexy brilliant mind and great fashion sense.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 04:43 AM
It's quite weird how I'm not attracted to Tatiana but I'm head over heels when she's Cosima and they're just one person.

Maybe it's the Dreads? Or the Cosima Smile or the geeky glasses perhaps? Combined with her sexy brilliant mind and great fashion sense.
Ironic since cosima's way of speaking and mannerisms are actually the closest to real life tatiana.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 04:39 AM
I really loved his fanboy freakout over Emma Caulfield tweeting him about the show.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 05:19 AM
Jul 23 2013, 04:39 AM
I really loved his fanboy freakout over Emma Caulfield tweeting him about the show.
Oh yes i remember that! I loved the mutual fangirling they were doing. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 04:51 AM
Jul 23 2013, 04:43 AM

Ironic since cosima's way of speaking and mannerisms are actually the closest to real life tatiana.
Yep. When I see Tatiana (like above) the first clone that comes to me is Cosima. Always. Even before she revealed she was the most like Cosima.

That smile.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 03:51 AM
Hello! I've been seeing TatMas' face all over tumblr but never got to know more about her until recently, I just finished watching Orphan Black. The moment I saw her coming out :shifty: of the door with that little body wave

Posted Image

Posted Image x

Very much the same happened here! :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 10:05 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image x

also, can I just ask whether I'm the only one who gets completely distracted in scenes where Cosima's arms are bare? I just ogle her arms and biceps and can't hear anything she says. but when I do focus, her geeking out is sexy too. :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I try to behave the first time I watch, but the rewatches are totally for uninhibited, unabridged Cosima ogling :wub:

And I have to agree with the OP that said they don't feel attracted to Tatiana, just Cosima - I mean, Tatiana is totally lovely and awesomesauce, but Cosima is on a whole new level :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 11:38 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image x

also, can I just ask whether I'm the only one who gets completely distracted in scenes where Cosima's arms are bare? I just ogle her arms and biceps and can't hear anything she says. but when I do focus, her geeking out is sexy too. :$
Well.. I get entirely distracted just by seeing her face on the screen. I tried being calm and not to fangirl a lot since I was watching OB with my mom.. Particularly with the Cophine scenes. Little did she know...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 02:04 PM
Jul 23 2013, 11:38 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image x
Well.. I get entirely distracted just by seeing her face on the screen. I tried being calm and not to fangirl a lot since I was watching OB with my mom.. Particularly with the Cophine scenes. Little did she know...
Awww lol. I was going to rewatch with my girlfriend, but I don't want to make her jealous :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Ha. Apparently Evelyne is 43... http://hollywoodpq.com/stars/evelyne-brochu/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:lol: dafuq that would make me 42 then.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 07:34 PM
:lol: dafuq that would make me 42 then.
Me too, LMAO! I thought I was old enough as it is!
Quote Post Goto Top

324B21
Member Avatar

John Fawcett, Graeme Manson talk new clones, more Felix and the amazing Tatiana Maslany

brubs
Member Avatar

324B21
Member Avatar

Unregistered

324B21
Jul 23 2013, 08:08 PM
Evil plan for season two? They could well kill Cosima...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

324B21
Jul 23 2013, 08:16 PM
Who is Tiffany Vogue?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Technically they can do whatever they want but they will not kill their entrance and guide to/through science in the show. And she is not only a fan favorite, but it's their (Fawcett and Manson and Tatiana) favorite clone. I'm not worried in the slightest. I am worried about Delphine though, but that's another topic.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 08:31 PM
Technically they can do whatever they want but they will not kill their entrance and guide to/through science in the show. And she is not only a fan favorite, but it's their (Fawcett and Manson and Tatiana) favorite clone. I'm not worried in the slightest. I am worried about Delphine though, but that's another topic.
They had this plan way before the show even begun and they are sticking with it. Delphine's probably not going to last the season, they dispose of guest stars like stale candy, but I'm not convinced Cosima is safe either.

Also I was re-watching episode eight and I think Delphine slept with Cosima for information. It explains so much about why she was immediately taking off Cosima's clothes. I think during/after the sex she realised she was feeling something for her. You could hear it when she was on the phone to Aldous and she said "Her quest Aldous, it's all perfectly natural".
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

brubs
Jul 21 2013, 04:30 AM
:love:

all of them :worship:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 08:54 PM
They had this plan way before the show even begun and they are sticking with it. Delphine's probably not going to last the season, they dispose of guest stars like stale candy, but I'm not convinced Cosima is safe either.

Also I was re-watching episode eight and I think Delphine slept with Cosima for information. It explains so much about why she was immediately taking off Cosima's clothes. I think during/after the sex she realised she was feeling something for her. You could hear it when she was on the phone to Aldous and she said "Her quest Aldous, it's all perfectly natural".
EB is not a guest star though. Both her and Matt Frewer joined the cast mid-season. There was a press release and everything. They are at the very least recurring characters who will undoubtedly have a much bigger role in season 2. That by no means guarantee their safety but other than Sarah (lead) I think no clone is truly safe because they can keep introducing new ones til the cows go home.

Have to disagree about Delphine too. I don't think she planned on "spy banging" her until she saw an opportunity afterwards. She had a job to do after all.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 09:18 PM

EB is not a guest star though. Both her and Matt Frewer joined the cast mid-season. There was a press release and everything. They are at the very least recurring characters who will undoubtedly have a much bigger role in season 2. That by no means guarantee their safety but other than Sarah (lead) I think no clone is truly safe because they can keep introducing new ones til the cows go home.

Have to disagree about Delphine too. I don't think she planned on "spy banging" her until she saw an opportunity afterwards. She had a job to do after all.
Saw an opportunity? She created one.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I recently binge watched this show and what surprised me the most other than Tatiana Maslany being a goddess is how in love the fandom is with Evelyne Brochu considering I met her a couple of years ago when she was shooting a film like down the street from where my mother lives :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 23 2013, 09:27 PM
Jul 23 2013, 09:18 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepI am worried about Delphine though, but that's another topic.

Saw an opportunity? She created one.
Yes? But whether she intended to or not is arguable. I don't think she did.

Quote:

what surprised me the most other than Tatiana Maslany being a goddess is how in love the fandom is with Evelyne Brochu considering I met her a couple of years ago when she was shooting a film like down the street from where my mother lives
GTFO!
Quote Post Goto Top

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply