Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Laura and Esra; from the dutch soap opera Malaika
Topic Started: May 3 2013, 03:45 PM (139,633 Views)
Unregistered

May 5 2013, 01:52 PM
May 5 2013, 01:13 PM
anyone knows what the patient says in the preview about Laura that provokes Esra's shit!/WTF/shocked face? :lol:
He says that Laura was just telling him that she is head over heals in love with Ezra :)
thank you!! :D

OMG ahah This guy ships them even harder than all of us :rofl: I like him! :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

anyone knows what the patient says in the preview about Laura that provokes Esra's shit!/WTF/shocked face? :lol:
He says that Laura was just telling him that she is head over heals in love with Ezra :)
But why would Esra be shocked? Didn't they just make out and have some hot closet room sex??
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 5 2013, 11:27 AM
In episode 31 Laura and Esra are a little awkward around each other after the kiss. Esra wants to talk about the kiss but Laura doesn't seem to want to. Esra says that it did happen so they should talk about it. Because she doesn't want things to get awkward between them at work (which they already are). Laura asks her if she thinks the kiss was a mistake and Esra answers 'yes, you are right it was a mistake' (but you can tell they both don't think it was a mistake and Laura seems disappointed). Then there is a patient at the nursing home and he noticed that there is something going on between the two of them. He tries everything to get Esra and Laura to talk to each other. Then he tells Laura that there is someone in the nursing home that doesn't belong there ( a burglar or something). But actually it's just a confused patient that is wandering around. Both Laura and Esra are looking for her and end up locked up together in a closet. Finally they begin to talk and Esra says that she isn't good in relationships. It's hard for her to fully commit in a relationship but when she does she goes al the way. Laura says she wouldn't want it any other way and starts kissing her.

I hope this helped a little! Sorry if there are any mistakes but English isn't my first language :)
Wow! Thank you so much :hug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 5 2013, 02:23 PM
But why would Esra be shocked? Didn't they just make out and have some hot closet room sex??
Well, when you start a relationship it can be a bit surprising (in a good way!) to hear that the other person is already in love.
They just made out once lol, it's not like they're dating for a few weeks.

Didn't you see Pepa and Silvia's reaction after their first night? The next day Pepa was like "does she like me or am I just an experiment for her?" and Silvia was all "does she like me or is she just playing again?" :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 5 2013, 02:28 PM
May 5 2013, 02:23 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Well, when you start a relationship it can be a bit surprising (in a good way!) to hear that the other person is already in love.
They just made out once lol, it's not like they're dating for a few weeks.

Didn't you see Pepa and Silvia's reaction after their first night? The next day Pepa was like "does she like me or am I just an experiment for her?" and Silvia was all "does she like me or is she just playing again?" :P
Laura is clearly hear over heels for Esra.You can tell by the way she looks at Esra.Even I melted with those eyes.Esra is probably like what she already told Laura about being a little cautious about rushing too fast into a relationship when she was just jilted by her ex-gf so her shock over hearing Laura saying that is valid. Their relationship IS going fast for poor Esra but I'm sure Laura being her charming self would know how to get Esra around to the idea of them being together.
Quote Post Goto Top

ash
Unregistered

crappy quality but here another vid their first kiss

Quote Post Goto Top

ash
Unregistered

ash
May 5 2013, 08:21 PM

a little better quality with just the first kiss

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ash
May 5 2013, 08:35 PM
ash
May 5 2013, 08:21 PM

a little better quality with just the first kiss

Squeeeee :wub: :wub: :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

the person who posted the "crappy quality" vids on youtube made the translation of the dialogues on the description box of each vid! Yay :D
Thanks to her, it helps a lot! :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 5 2013, 10:00 PM
the person who posted the "crappy quality" vids on youtube made the translation of the dialogues on the description box of each vid! Yay :D
Thanks to her, it helps a lot! :wub:
btw I love those parts

laura says: and after that going together in the house?
esra says: no we can't
laura says: tonight going to my house?
esra says: you go so fast.
laura says: i like...
(Woah Laura doesn't waste time, does she :rofl: )

esra: first she ended the talking and now she wants to meet.
carlien: now she does not know what she wants...
esra: but i do!
carlien: what then.
esra: uhh duhh! i want to meet her. (big smile) :lol:
carlien+esra: cheers!

And I wasn't disappointed by the discussion between Esra and her patient :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So is this show aired every day? And what time does it air?
Quote Post Goto Top

Gattoparda
Member Avatar

May 6 2013, 01:38 PM
monday-friday at 19:00 CET at RTL 5.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Gattoparda
May 6 2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks!! I hope we get a good storyline from these two since it's been a long time we haven't had a decent lesbian relationship on TV...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Gattoparda
So episode 32 should be airing today?
Quote Post Goto Top

guest13
Unregistered

Kissing in the basement scene
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 6 2013, 02:05 PM
Gattoparda
I think tonight they will show ep.31, but someone already downloaded it this weekend...so we might have to wait till tomorrow for ep32... (not sure though)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

guest13
May 6 2013, 02:10 PM
Thank You!!! :hug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 6 2013, 02:26 PM
Gattoparda

I think tonight they will show ep.31, but someone already downloaded it this weekend...so we might have to wait till tomorrow for ep32... (not sure though)
yes, tonight ep 31 will be aired on TV, but ep 32 will be available on rtl.nl if you pay 0.99€ (and by torrent apparently)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 6 2013, 02:30 PM
guest13
May 6 2013, 02:10 PM
Thank You!!! :hug:
Great scene without the subtitles in real time to experience the video with, so I can only imagine what it'll be like when we do have subtitles in the video. Can't wait! :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 6 2013, 02:51 PM

yes, tonight ep 31 will be aired on TV, but ep 32 will be available on rtl.nl if you pay 0.99€ (and by torrent apparently)
Somebody's gotta do it. lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 6 2013, 02:55 PM
May 6 2013, 02:51 PM

Somebody's gotta do it. lol
lol i don't even know what's torrent... :$ :$
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzm9lh_esra-laura-episode-30_shortfilms#.UYfL0koSSdE

I uploaded that video, but couldn't figure out how to add subtitles to it on the dailymotion site...

So you'll have to do with this transcript :P

Some of the dialogue is incredibly cheesy, I've tried to keep that in the translation :D

Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Thank you :hug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 6 2013, 04:23 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzm9lh_esra-laura-episode-30_shortfilms#.UYfL0koSSdE

I uploaded that video, but couldn't figure out how to add subtitles to it on the dailymotion site...

So you'll have to do with this transcript :P

Some of the dialogue is incredibly cheesy, I've tried to keep that in the translation :D

Thank you a ton! The dialogue is kinda cheesy haha but still, these two are adorable together.
Quote Post Goto Top

MCHN
Member Avatar

Cheesy dialogues and overacting are the reasons why I don't watch Dutch tv shows. And with this show it's just the same.
BUT, I have to say that I find Laura to be incredibly cute :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

MCHN
May 6 2013, 07:52 PM
Cheesy dialogues and overacting are the reasons why I don't watch Dutch tv shows. And with this show it's just the same.
you probably wouldn't like argentinian telenovelas then! :lol:
It's 100000x more cheesy and overacted :P but that's what I like in those shows, I can't help but find it amusing and endearing (when I like the story, to begin with)

well ok I'm not too picky I have to concede, I tend to like a lot of shows, of any genre/type^^
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 6 2013, 08:27 PM
MCHN
It's 100000x more cheesy and overacted :P but that's what I like in those shows, I can't help but find it amusing and endearing (when I like the story, to begin with)

well ok I'm not too picky I have to concede, I tend to like a lot of shows, of any genre/type^^
forgot to add
In a moment I'll add ep 32 on dailymotion! ( :wub: it's beyond cute^^)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 6 2013, 08:32 PM
MCHN

forgot to add
aahh! really?! Thank u!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unagi
Member Avatar

Some caps from Ep32

Edited by Unagi, May 6 2013, 08:40 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 6 2013, 08:32 PM
MCHN

forgot to add
You made my day! Thank you, anon!!!

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ReginaPhalange
May 6 2013, 08:39 PM
Some caps from Ep32

:blinkwide: I love you Nederland.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ReginaPhalange
Some caps from Ep32

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ReginaPhalange
Some caps from Ep32

So Laura is a top indeed :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

MCHN
This show is not cheesy, not with the Lesra part. Theirs is always adorable and well done in fact.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unagi
Member Avatar

May 6 2013, 08:44 PM
ReginaPhalange

From ''the morning after''

So Laura is a top indeed :wub:
Yep. It's hard to tell but that's her

There's another funny scene(I think)but I don't speak the language so I'm just assuming that the patient told everyone about them and they start clapping while Esra and Laura are taking a bow

But again, I have no idea if that's the case, I just think it is because Esra was trying to shush him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply