Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Angelis Borges; Because she's Borgeous
Topic Started: Apr 15 2013, 12:38 PM (366,917 Views)
Unregistered

May 20 2013, 05:10 AM
May 20 2013, 05:09 AM
May 20 2013, 05:05 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
X2 :ermm:
what?
Meh. That's all but if she's getting some then oh yea.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 20 2013, 04:15 AM
May 20 2013, 03:46 AM
Posted Image
She is a lesbian, right? so I say geddit! idec
x2! And if she likes her, why not.
Quote Post Goto Top

jenny.cardoso

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Edited by jenny.cardoso, May 20 2013, 09:42 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

http://sapatomica.com/grrrls/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

:faint: :RIP:
Quote Post Goto Top

jenny.cardoso

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by jenny.cardoso, May 20 2013, 09:47 AM.

Beatnik

Jenny on the spot. :D

Unregistered

:faint:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

:drool: :love:
Quote Post Goto Top

Beatnik

Angelis is just ridiculously hot... UNF!

Unregistered

jenny.cardoso
May 20 2013, 09:38 AM
Spoiler: click to toggle
OMG! BORGEOUS!!! Best pictures of her so far.. :wub: :love: :thud: :RIP:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Beatnik
May 20 2013, 09:51 AM
Jenny on the spot. :D
Very much.. Spot on! :thud:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:faint:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Omg. I'm in love.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:jawdrop:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

OMG everybody is gonan pass out any second now
HELP :bowdown: :dance:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Omgomgomgomg. God bless Borgeous! :thud:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

jenny.cardoso
May 20 2013, 09:42 AM
Posted Image
:blow: :blow: :RIP:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:wub:

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:love:
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

:omg:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 20 2013, 10:26 AM
Omg. I'm in love.
Same..ugh..jealous of anyone who got with her. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Lord... :faint: best pics ever.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 20 2013, 10:54 AM
May 20 2013, 10:26 AM
Omg. I'm in love.
Same..ugh..jealous of anyone who got with her. :lol:
x2! :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't know which one to make a screensaver. Which one??? One each day :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Beatnik

May 20 2013, 10:57 AM
I don't know which one to make a screensaver. Which one??? One each day :lol:
:rofl: We were starving yesterday! Enjoy the the downpour! :D

Unregistered

Just viewed this thread at work and my coworker was asking why I was grinning like an idiot :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Beatnik

May 20 2013, 11:05 AM
Just viewed this thread at work and my coworker was asking why I was grinning like an idiot :P
Did you tell them? :lol:

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sapatomica's interview with Angelis (google translation)

She became famous by starring in the first edition of the reality The Farm Summer on Record, and it was precisely in issuing the bishops she polemical: he lived an affair with also confined Manoella. If the issues the novel was portrayed as only a friendship lightly colored on the internet, for those who followed the program online, there were doubts about the love story between the two lived.

A strong personality and playful of mining born in Uberlândia made Angelis snatched thousands of fans and win the program with 69% of the vote in January this year. The cat took £ 1m home, but the maximum "lucky in cards, unlucky in love" and ended up confirming a month after clinch the millionaire, the brunette ran out Manoella the Paraná stylist who claimed to the media that was not gay and did not want to take the relationship forward. Manoella, incidentally, is the only subject on which Angelis does not like talking - a uberlandense is remarkably like the little heart broken. But the heart of the farmer is under the weather, the rest of the body is going very well, thank you, and that is exactly what this essay shows the Sapatômica unique and full of revelations with Angelis Borges!

The trial was scheduled to 15h a sunny Monday in Sao Paulo. Extremely punctual, Angelis arrived at the agreed time with a friend, Dani Santoro, with his "daughter", the puppy Chanel, breed Pomeranian, who took some photos. Means averse to testing, revealed that Angelis had never posed for sexy photos before, and even refused invitations from men's magazines at the request of his father, Clauriston Borges.

About the money earned in reality, the mining, previously worked in Sao Paulo as press secretary, said that is invested in real estate. As for his future career, the brunette now focus on career Dj.

While it was makeup for photos and talked about amenities, Angelis gave: "I've never been that women are only women", revealing that always involves women with straight or bisexual. Dani, who is heterosexual, said they are good friends, but only: "Sometimes I sleep with Angelis and we sleep on bootie one for another."

Jokes aside, the owner of dimples striking face said it plans to have two children and want to get pregnant by artificial insemination, and replied, between smiles, many questions about family, money and happiness.

Money back happiness?

No. Never ever brought and will bring. The money has changed some things, financially, everything I want I have, but it is not much, no.

Is there something you've wanted to do and not do because of the fans or the press?

Before the farm I lived up looser, now I think I end up being more repressed. By having very newest fan, I feel compelled to be an example. I miss drinking till you drop! (Laughs)

But can you do it in your home, on a farm! ..

But I still did not have that time to travel to enjoy this moment, have not had time.

Is working hard?

Thank God.

What brought you fame and money better, and what brought negative? Negative would be the lack of freedom?

It is, but I know it is temporary and this wave will pass, then'm making the most of this affection of the fans, because I know that in a moment passes and nobody will be remembering more, so I'm taking advantage.

You usually plan your life or is to live and let it happen?

I am not and never went to plan.

So do not imagine yourself to one or two years?

Not in a month! (Laughs)

Have a dream that has not yet realized?

Skydiving is a childhood dream. The rest are dreams we will performing as living will, but this is a dream when I realize, my God, I cry in the fall!

How did your family react to the revelation that you're gay?

My parents reacted the best way possible, I was impressed with the way they accepted all ... Not only asked me to pose nude! (Laughs) I do not want to see my father suffering from a poster in my tire stores around ... (Laughter)

Recently the singer Daniela Mercury took his marriage to a woman. Do you think this kind of attitude in the media is important and makes a difference for people who are afraid to reveal homosexuality?

I do not think everyone has to assume, I think this is a thing you do when you are ready, but if you take a lot of freedom brings. As Daniela said she wanted the freedom to be able to walk hand in hand with his wife and kiss her without being judged.

To conclude, the pinnacle of her 24 years (almost 25 since her birthday May 11), you would do something different in life?

No. I often regret what I do not do, but what I do, everything serves as learning and growth
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Beatnik
May 20 2013, 11:11 AM
May 20 2013, 11:05 AM
Did you tell them? :lol:

Nah..said it was a text message! :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 20 2013, 09:41 AM
Posted Image
:love: boobsemo :schlick:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 20 2013, 10:47 AM
jenny.cardoso
May 20 2013, 09:42 AM
Posted Image
:blow: :blow: :RIP:
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

OMFG!!!!!!!!!1!!

This is a beautiful day, this is a beautiful thread, Angelis is a beautiful woman, everything is beautiful and perfect!

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 20 2013, 12:15 PM
May 20 2013, 09:41 AM
Posted Image
:love: boobsemo :schlick:
I AM DYING

SEND H E L P!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply