Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Angelis Borges; Because she's Borgeous
Topic Started: Apr 15 2013, 12:38 PM (384,231 Views)
Unregistered

Welcome to the Angelis Borges thread!

Posted Image

Angelis, 27, is an out and proud woman who participated in a Brazilian reality show, Fazenda de Verao, where she came, she saw, and she conquered!
She was (but not limited to): fiery, explosive, fun, loud, proud, courageous, charismatic and genuine. Love her or hate her, she never went unnoticed. She was liked and admired for her transparent personality and for always dealing with her peers face to face, which more often than not created conflicts, entertaining to the public. Her intense personality stood out and made her polemic at times but it also made her the absolute favorite with viewers and ultimately won her the grand prize of R$ 1,000,000 as well as a large loyal following.

Going into the contest she was still very much in the closet, but while there she came out as bisexual and coupled up with a fellow contestant, Manoella Stoltz, self proclaimed heterosexual woman. Together they formed ManoGelis, a relationship that was and is widely shipped across the social networks. People all over the world fell for them and their dynamic: Angelis the eternal wild child pacified by calm, collected Manu. They were inseparable for most of their stay in the Fazenda (2 months) and lasted until about 3 weeks after the finale of the tv show, citing that things were difficult outside. Angelis was Manu's first and only experience with a woman.

Angelis is now out as a lesbian, single and ready to mingle, but most of all working towards paving a good life for herself.
Join us as we discuss it all along the way, and enjoy all the pretty… her smile, her charm, her dimples and her crazy ways!

Posted Image

Angelis & the social networks
Angelis' Twitter
Angelis' Instagram
Angelis' Personal Facebook
Angelis' Public Facebook

Honorable Mentions
ManoGelis Tumblr Gifs and Recaps
LostReality01 Youtube Fazenda editions + Post Fazenda Appearances and Interviews
Mari Volei Youtube Fazenda 24H and Post Appearances and Interviews
Edited by Firelight, Apr 17 2013, 07:13 AM.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

LMAO crazy anon, I thought you were trolling :lol: . This thread will die pretty soon and you didnt even put a mini bio of Angelis in your first post fail haha
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The woman is a lesbian if anyone wants to know.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2013, 12:51 PM
LMAO crazy anon, I thought you were trolling :lol: . This thread will die pretty soon and you didnt even put a mini bio of Angelis in your first post fail haha
If it dies, it dies. People have been begging for a thread for her for ages, so here you go. Use it or not.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2013, 12:53 PM
If it dies, it dies. People have been begging for a thread for her for ages, so here you go. Use it or not.
By ppl you mean 3 anons, right? whatever still fail thread there is no info about her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2013, 12:56 PM
By ppl you mean 3 anons, right? whatever still fail thread there is no info about her.
There wasn't any info in the Manu one either. Get firelight to edit or something if its that important to you lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2013, 12:57 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
There wasn't any info in the Manu one either. Get firelight to edit or something if its that important to you lol
I really don't care tbh
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2013, 01:01 PM

I really don't care tbh
Right..
Quote Post Goto Top

NinaNa
Member Avatar

Oh.. I thought were supposed to finish the other thread first.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

NinaNa
Apr 15 2013, 01:04 PM
Someone wanted a thread and others said go for it.
Quote Post Goto Top

NinaNa
Member Avatar

Apr 15 2013, 01:05 PM
NinaNa
Ok then.. :P

Unregistered

NinaNa
Apr 15 2013, 01:08 PM
Apr 15 2013, 01:05 PM
NinaNa
Ok then.. :P
If it dies, it dies lol..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2013, 01:02 PM
Apr 15 2013, 01:01 PM

I really don't care tbh
Right..
hehe I say that because I am gonna stay in the other thread :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I find it funny that people wanted a thread for Angelis where they can discuss her past relationships with women and ship her with other women and then when they get the opportunity they are like meh.. Lol
Quote Post Goto Top

narcis
Unregistered

Good job, thread OP, for making me come in here with your fantastic pun of her name and "gorgeous".
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

narcis
Apr 15 2013, 01:25 PM
Good job, thread OP, for making me come in here with your fantastic pun of her name and "gorgeous".
:lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Never heard of her...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2013, 01:13 PM
I find it funny that people wanted a thread for Angelis where they can discuss her past relationships with women and ship her with other women and then when they get the opportunity they are like meh.. Lol
No I'm pretty sure most people just wanted to keep everything in the Angelis and Manoella thread but the anti :gaypimp: ers wanted us to create a separate one. Once that thread is done a separate thread will be suitable.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2013, 01:38 PM
Never heard of her...
She was the winner of a Brazilian reality show. She started a relationship with another woman while on the show. They were together for a month after the show (they were even engaged) but they've since split up. She said on the show and in a few interviews after it that she was bisexual but early this morning she pretty much said that she's actually a lesbian.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2013, 02:54 PM
Apr 15 2013, 01:13 PM
No I'm pretty sure most people just wanted to keep everything in the Angelis and Manoella thread but the anti :gaypimp: ers wanted us to create a separate one. Once that thread is done a separate thread will be suitable.
x2 Exactly. The Angelis and Manoella thread is a shipping thread, so some topics would end up being off limits and often created arguments.
Out and proud Angelis deserves a thread all for herself though, not fair to be restricted and to keep associating her with a relationship that no longer is.

So let's start warming this place up!

Btw, while I'm glad this thread finally exists, I wish the first post would include a biography/introduction to Angelis for those not familiar.
Should we come up with one and have Firelight edit the first post for us?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm going to post my contribution, for the first post.. see if you guys like it, edit, correct or add as you wish to make it better :P

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Welcome to the Angelis Borges thread!

Posted Image

Angelis, 27, is an out and proud woman who participated in a Brazilian reality show, Fazenda de Verao, where she came, she saw, and she conquered!
She was (but not limited to): fiery, explosive, fun, loud, proud, courageous, charismatic and genuine. Love her or hate her, she never went unnoticed. She was liked and admired for her transparent personality and for always dealing with her peers face to face, which more often than not created conflicts, entertaining to the public. Her intense personality stood out and made her polemic at times but it also made her the absolute favorite with viewers and ultimately won her the grand prize of R$ 1,000,000 as well as a large loyal following.

Going into the contest she was still very much in the closet, but while there she came out as bisexual and coupled up with a fellow contestant, Manoella Stoltz, self proclaimed heterosexual woman. Together they formed ManoGelis, a relationship that was and is widely shipped across the social networks. People all over the world fell for them and their dynamic: Angelis the eternal wild child pacified by calm, collected Manu. They were inseparable for most of their stay in the Fazenda (2 months) and lasted until about 3 weeks after the finale of the tv show, citing that things were difficult outside. Angelis was Manu's first and only experience with a woman.

Angelis is now out as a lesbian, single and ready to mingle, but most of all working towards paving a good life for herself.
Join us as we discuss it all along the way, and enjoy all the pretty… her smile, her charm, her dimples and her crazy ways!

Posted Image

Angelis & the social networks
Angelis' Twitter
Angelis' Instagram
Angelis' Personal Facebook
Angelis' Public Facebook

Honorable Mentions
ManoGelis Tumblr Gifs and Recaps
LostReality01 Youtube Fazenda editions + Post Fazenda Appearances and Interviews
Mari Volei Youtube Fazenda 24H and Post Appearances and Interviews
Quote Post Goto Top

NinaNa
Member Avatar

^ Perfect! :clap:

Unregistered

So everyone leaving the other thread? :((
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

angie thread yaaaaaaaaaay :grouphug:
srry but now I see it :dramaqueen:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm going to wait until the other thread to close to come here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I can participate in both, I would actually prefer this one cause I'm completely over Manogelis, but the traffic is over there. Let's see if others start participating more.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 15 2013, 10:21 PM
I can participate in both, I would actually prefer this one cause I'm completely over Manogelis, but the traffic is over there. Let's see if others start participating more.
It's funny. I completely accept Manogelis is over, I am fine with them moving on. I do love Manogelis and love to discuss their past, cute moments etc. I also want Angelis with some hot knew girl, so I'm all for that too! I can enjoy both threads. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply