Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Lost Girl Part 3; Awesome Canadian Show
Topic Started: Apr 15 2013, 02:45 AM (2,250,459 Views)
Unregistered

Bo-Anna
Sep 6 2013, 02:50 AM
Zed
Sep 6 2013, 01:53 AM
INS
Sep 2 2013, 01:09 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepInterview FanExpoAS FanExpo interview
Quoting this to wonder.

This caught my eye - AS says she was filming something related to Bo's backstory in an interview during FanExpo.

That would have been Aug 24th, putting it in the middle of 4x08, the one with the Great Canadian Oil Change and the possibly rainy action scene.
I was just listening to this again and the question about Bo taking a side politically and AS's answer without trying to give any spoilers was interesting. I got the idea that Bo wouldn't want to do it but maybe is forced to do so in S4. Does anybody else think that? Maybe she joins the DF to stop a war or protect her LF family from the inside...
I don't think she will join he DF. If she really is with daddy and if the queen of all fae starts to build up she will be forced to navigate the politics liking it or not. Because even if the LF nd DL were to unite there are always politics involved.
Goto Top

l-grac
Member Avatar

I haven't seen this interview before but I feel like Leaky Kris was in great form. He even mentions the triangle being "broken" and strongly hinted at the Kenzi/Dyson thing we've assumed would be at the beginning of the season.

interview
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Grac Mini Me update soon? :whistle:
Goto Top

Zed
Member Avatar
Fake Natalie Tran
Pagecatching through Vag Hole land. Good times.
Offline Profile Goto Top

l-grac
Member Avatar

Sep 6 2013, 03:06 AM
Grac Mini Me update soon? :whistle:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Isotopes
Member Avatar

Sep 6 2013, 02:52 AM
Bo-Anna
Zed
Sep 6 2013, 01:53 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepInterview FanExpoAS FanExpo interview
I was just listening to this again and the question about Bo taking a side politically and AS's answer without trying to give any spoilers was interesting. I got the idea that Bo wouldn't want to do it but maybe is forced to do so in S4. Does anybody else think that? Maybe she joins the DF to stop a war or protect her LF family from the inside...
I hope not. I like Bo being a free agent.
Didn't she say in an interview recently, though, that Bo will never choose a side?
Offline Profile Goto Top

l-grac
Member Avatar

Isotopes
Sep 6 2013, 03:27 AM
Bo-Anna

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepInterview FanExpoAS FanExpo interviewforced to do so in S4. Does anybody else think that? Maybe she joins the DF to stop a war or protect her LF family from the inside...
Didn't she say in an interview recently, though, that Bo will never choose a side?
Yes. She said something to the effect that Bo's refusal to join a side is a part of who she is. I believe I remember that correctly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

#zassery some sources added

Spoiler: click to toggle

WIP - http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/5115588/1790/
[/spoiler]
Goto Top

Zed
Member Avatar
Fake Natalie Tran
Just realised, we're in for a ton of pearl necklace jokes in 4x10. Brace yourselves.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bo-Anna
Member Avatar

Isotopes
Sep 6 2013, 03:27 AM
Bo-Anna

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepInterview FanExpoAS FanExpo interviewforced to do so in S4. Does anybody else think that? Maybe she joins the DF to stop a war or protect her LF family from the inside...
That's her stock standard answer but she chose not to use it here. I have to wonder why because there are lots of changes (although probably temporary) and everything is turned upside down in S4.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CheekyEnigma
Member Avatar

Azma was right! Emilie Mover-The Wanderer.
Edited by CheekyEnigma, Sep 6 2013, 03:44 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Zed
Sep 6 2013, 03:41 AM
Just realised, we're in for a ton of pearl necklace jokes in 4x10. Brace yourselves.
I was thinking about that but then discounted it cause MGs humor doesn't really seem like that to me. But I am sure they will fit in at least one cause don't think the room could resist.
Goto Top

Bo-Anna
Member Avatar

Zed
Sep 6 2013, 03:41 AM
Thanks for the warning. Clutches pearl necklace in anticipation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Emily Andras ‏@emtothea 2m By request: the #LostGirl cover of "The Wanderer" is by Emilie Mover -- and will be available on iTunes in a few weeks.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 6 2013, 03:46 AM
Emily Andras ‏@emtothea 2m By request: the #LostGirl cover of "The Wanderer" is by Emilie Mover -- and will be available on iTunes in a few weeks.
Haha. Fandom is damn good.
Goto Top

azma
Unregistered

CheekyEnigma
Sep 6 2013, 03:44 AM
fuck ya! my one moment of glory in here B-)
Goto Top

Zed
Member Avatar
Fake Natalie Tran
Damn, good call Azma.

Chance of a tie in promo video type deal IMHO if they're going to the rounds of an iTunes release.
Edited by Zed, Sep 6 2013, 03:55 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bo-Anna
Member Avatar

azma
Sep 6 2013, 03:49 AM
CheekyEnigma
:bowdown:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Zed
Damn, good call thread Azma.

Chance of a tie in promo video type deal IMHO if they're going to the rounds of an iTunes release.
I'm also pulling back on my confusion of them on weekends. They got a bigger budget this year IMO so have more flexibility. Good for them and hope they do something good with it in production. Lucky they got some good pr this year I suppose...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 6 2013, 03:54 AM
Zed

I'm also pulling back on my confusion of them on weekends. They got a bigger budget this year IMO so have more flexibility. Good for them and hope they do something good with it in production. Lucky they got some good pr this year I suppose...
Orange poster. STD poster.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Zed

I don't know how much of it was luck since some of it was provided by us B-)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 6 2013, 03:56 AM
Zed

I was referring more to the other, more guerilla marketing if you will.
Goto Top

Zed
Member Avatar
Fake Natalie Tran
Zed

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

CheekyEnigma
Member Avatar

azma
CheekyEnigma
:clap:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Wow, have you guys become so tainted from ellipsis troll anon they don't have sarcasm effect anymore?! :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 6 2013, 03:57 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
The S4 teaser video of S3 footage.
Goto Top

azma
Unregistered

Zed
Sep 6 2013, 03:58 AM

Posted Image
Lol! these posters are one and the same.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 6 2013, 04:00 AM

I was referring to fan efforts but seems as though we are just completely talking past each other.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 6 2013, 04:01 AM

I was referring to fan efforts but seems as though we are just completely talking past each other.
:lol: The LG game app.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Just kidding. I know what you were talking about. You were talking about the bonus PR they got from us because of the doccubus buzz. Their PR though remains suspect. ^_^
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 6 2013, 04:01 AM

DA the fan efforts has definitely help pr for LG.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Lip balm. T-shirt.
Goto Top

Zed
Member Avatar
Fake Natalie Tran
Zed

That's quite unusual, no?

Is the amount of financial support they get from the Canadian government media assistance initiatives tied to the budget they invest?
Offline Profile Goto Top

CE's Thought Stalker
Unregistered

Sep 6 2013, 04:04 AM
Lip balm. T-shirt.
They got it right at Dragon Con though. Cheap, possibly recycled posters, but my girl and I (our ages average out to 30, so we aren't pre-teens or anything), were fawning over them. Other fans, regardless of who they 'ship', were remarking on how they had to pay for sigs now. Was really a nice treat.

But yeah, mostly their PR has been suspect, but at the same time, I have seen it improving over the summer. I think this is the first time they really had an audience who cared enough to need PR, or am I wrong?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 6 2013, 04:04 AM
Lip balm. T-shirt.
vs. CNN. Who has the better track record?
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic