Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera - Part 20; Fate has laid a hand
Topic Started: Apr 5 2013, 01:41 AM (3,396,945 Views)
Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:04 PM
May 13 2013, 03:01 PM
May 13 2013, 02:46 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepJamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick 8min
@faberrything @StarryMag He said he hoped she'd be back at some point & the door seems open :)
I agree with your interpretation. 6s

Spaceships of salt but source heard the same (her not wanting to come back) from someone he knows in the legal side of things. Nothing new but he heard it from a more formal contact that the usual on set buzz.
What did your source tell you about Heather returning last summer?
He knew nothing only that negotiations took forever with everybody iirc. 6s

As I said, spaceships of salt. It can easily be she doesn't want to give an answer yet or she doesn't want to come back full time. Things can change too. Do we know if the new schedule also means production hiatus or they are going to keep filming and shelve the negatives?
Goto Top

Unregistered

heath47
May 13 2013, 03:08 PM

@faberrything @StarryMag He said he hoped she'd be back at some point & the door seems open :)

Spaceships of salt but source heard the same (her not wanting to come back) from someone he knows in the legal side of things. Nothing new but he heard it from a more formal contact that the usual on set buzz.
well the news keeps getting better & better. The only good thing i read today from reilly is that it sounds more & more that when they come back after the hiatus, it will be NY based. So maybe it was 6 or bold earlier who said they were thinking of doing a split season: mckinley 1st half and NY 2nd is becoming more & more likely
It's been obvious for months now since the extending the school.year was pointing towards that.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:11 PM
Deja vu from last summer, with all the sources ~hearing that Heather wouldn't return.
We have to wait and see. Even if she comes back (at least as a guest star), it won't be until the second half of the season, not before episode 13 or 14 in my opinion, so I doubt we know something concrete until January, Febreaury or even March when they will be filming the episode in which she might be in.

Goto Top

Unregistered

Glee gets a full season, but is split between spring and fall. There was a looooooong pause when a question was asked about whether the two-season pickup means the show is "marching towards an end" Take that for what you will

:hmmm:

s
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:09 PM
May 13 2013, 03:07 PM

i'm sorry but why would Matty keep implying that she is coming back. He seems to have talked to her personally.
to keep people fr watching......
Lol MTE. He's not gonna go on and say "oh chances are she's never returning". Lol cmon. He knows prob just about as much as Naya and the sources leaking tidbits into articles....which was nothing. It's undetermined until she actually has her baby.
Goto Top

Unregistered

The thought of them not sharing time on-screen ever again it's too painful. I'll just wait till someone "officially" says anything.

I just won't stress about it for my own mental health.
Goto Top

Unregistered

heath47

well the news keeps getting better & better. The only good thing i read today from reilly is that it sounds more & more that when they come back after the hiatus, it will be NY based. So maybe it was 6 or bold earlier who said they were thinking of doing a split season: mckinley 1st half and NY 2nd is becoming more & more likely
I don't think it's going to be all one or the other, I think Fall will be like most of season 4 where the majority was Lima with NY sub-plots every so often, and then once their leading men graduate and move to NY focus will shift the other way to make sure they still get their screentime with the noobs getting the sub-plots. I can't wait to see how low ratings fall the first half if this happens though, because there'll be no one left to watch their 'creative twist'
Goto Top

Unregistered

i'm sorry but why would Matty keep implying that she is coming back. He seems to have talked to her personally.
Telling people Heather might be back now won't help anything because the season ended and by the time it starts again there should be more solid information on way or another. If they were saying this at the beginning of next season still than maybe they are trying to keep people watching by lying.

Note if they don't know by now enough to know she will return in some capacity enough to be sure she will be back than I doubt she will be. At least not in season 5. Because if it was down to them wanting her a lot of episodes and her wanting to do what Dianna did than they would still be confirming she would be back more than basically saying "I don't know" which is the answer you give when you know the truth is not what people want to hear.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Why are you sorry? I'm telling you what Source heard. It doesn't mean ppl have to believe. Personally I think there's time to convince her if indeed she doesn't want to come back. This new schedule can help. 6s
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:16 PM
The thought of them not sharing time on-screen ever again it's too painful. I'll just wait till someone "officially" says anything.

Same.

But the way Heather was in that last episode, and Naya especially, it felt to me like they knew it was the last time. Why be that emotional if Hemo had said oh I'm gonna have my baby and then see how I feel but I want to return in some capacity.

Deep down in my heart I think I know she's not coming back but I want so much for it not to be true.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:17 PM
heath47

I don't think it's going to be all one or the other, I think Fall will be like most of season 4 where the majority was Lima with NY sub-plots every so often, and then once their leading men graduate and move to NY focus will shift the other way to make sure they still get their screentime with the noobs getting the sub-plots. I can't wait to see how low ratings fall the first half if this happens though, because there'll be no one left to watch their 'creative twist'
X2 its def not going to just be one or the other. Lol.
It's just going to be a repeat of last year. Just unbalanced likes always.
Goto Top

FindingNemo
Member Avatar

May 13 2013, 03:12 PM

What did your source tell you about Heather returning last summer?

As I said, spaceships of salt. It can easily be she doesn't want to give an answer yet or she doesn't want to come back full time. Things can change too. Do we know if the new schedule also means production hiatus or they are going to keep filming and shelve the negatives?
She doesn't want to give an answer because they're not using the right ammunition. Just say the magic words "you'll be working a lot more with Naya" and bam! Her signature will be all over that shit -_-
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Lol MTE. He's not gonna go on and say "oh chances are she's never returning". Lol cmon. He knows prob just about as much as Naya and the sources leaking tidbits into articles....which was nothing. It's undetermined until she actually has her baby.
It's easy enough to say "I have no clue" than saying something positive like they are. If they knew she wasn't leaning towards coming back - which they'd find out a lot easier than someone's source on the grapevine - they wouldn't give any hope for that. Keep people watching? As if MM cares about pimping Hemo to grab viewers. Not everything is programmed.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I would love them to wrap up the WMHS side up then concentrate on the characters that aren't in HS when it returns in spring/summer. But what are the chances :fingcross:
Goto Top

Unregistered

FindingNemo
May 13 2013, 03:22 PM

She doesn't want to give an answer because they're not using the right ammunition. Just say the magic words "you'll be working a lot more with Naya" and bam! Her signature will be all over that shit -_-
:goldstar: :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:21 PM

Same.

But the way Heather was in that last episode, and Naya especially, it felt to me like they knew it was the last time. Why be that emotional if Hemo had said oh I'm gonna have my baby and then see how I feel but I want to return in some capacity.

Deep down in my heart I think I know she's not coming back but I want so much for it not to be true.
True.

insert Nayadon'tleaveme.gif
Goto Top

Unregistered

Including Matt, 3 people working on the show seemed to imply they're expecting her back, which makes me think there were no final goodbyes on set on the final day, but things on this show are so tempestuous that who knows what to trust. I'm keeping expectations low at all times and know she will never be back full-time anyway.

This speculation is just gonna go round and round in circles all summer I can tell, even though the earliest for news will be next year anyway. :lol:
I think she's coming back tbh and this hiatus will help.
Bold said hiatus will not make a difference to filming schedule in thier opinion.

Also if they start back earlier that must mean they will start filming earlier too. I thought Naya said she was getting a longer break than usual? And didn't a couple of the newbies imply in recent interviews that they would be playing a big part in season 5 and take over the reigns from the graduating seniors?

Also I am confused. Ian said when they come back everyone will have to keep being reminded its still spring on the show. So if they do graduation before winter break and come back closer to when graduations actually happen does that mean they will be lying about what time of year it is all through season 5? Or time jump?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:17 PM

Telling people Heather might be back now won't help anything because the season ended and by the time it starts again there should be more solid information on way or another. If they were saying this at the beginning of next season still than maybe they are trying to keep people watching by lying.

Note if they don't know by now enough to know she will return in some capacity enough to be sure she will be back than I doubt she will be. At least not in season 5. Because if it was down to them wanting her a lot of episodes and her wanting to do what Dianna did than they would still be confirming she would be back more than basically saying "I don't know" which is the answer you give when you know the truth is not what people want to hear.
At this point last year, everyone was still in negotiations. That seems to be the case again this year. It has no bearing on what her ultimate status will be, she's in the same boat as everyone else.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:25 PM

I think she's coming back tbh and this hiatus will help.
Bold said hiatus will not make a difference to filming schedule in thier opinion.

Also if they start back earlier that must mean they will start filming earlier too. I thought Naya said she was getting a longer break than usual? And didn't a couple of the newbies imply in recent interviews that they would be playing a big part in season 5 and take over the reigns from the graduating seniors?

Also I am confused. Ian said when they come back everyone will have to keep being reminded its still spring on the show. So if they do graduation before winter break and come back closer to when graduations actually happen does that mean they will be lying about what time of year it is all through season 5? Or time jump?
Heather was going to be out of the fall episodes no matter when they start filming. The OP's point was that the push back for spring/summer will allow Heather to return quicker/in more episodes, than had they filmed straight through the year. I don't think Bold could know the shooting schedule yet, but just like shooting took hiatuses to allow for editing and airing breaks, it's only logical shooting will be delayed by this new scheduling.
Goto Top

Stacie23

May 13 2013, 03:23 PM
I would love them to wrap up the WMHS side up then concentrate on the characters that aren't in HS when it returns in spring/summer. But what are the chances :fingcross:
I think better than they have been. FOX and Kevin Reilly can't flat out say that last year didn't work because now with how they finished Season 4 they are almost forced to go along with the same format for the time being. But with the hiatus and them putting Nationals and Graduation into the first half they are much more likely to switch the format after the long hiatus and drop the McKinley side. I think the chances of this happening are better after learning about the break then if we found out there wasn't going to be a break.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:18 PM

Why are you sorry? I'm telling you what Source heard. It doesn't mean ppl have to believe. Personally I think there's time to convince her if indeed she doesn't want to come back. This new schedule can help. 6s
I don't know how these things work but if she says No and they let her out of her contract and the show goes on without her than isn't that it unless she asks to come back? Do you really think Fox would keep asking her to come back after they let her go when they have 20 other cast members to focus on instead? On a show this big losing one of the secondary players hardly seems worth the effort to try to get them back when there are others to take their place.

Has anyone ever heard of a network continuing to try to get someone back months or a year later when that someone doesn't want to come back?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Same.

It could go either way IMO. She might be dead set against it now but maybe after having the baby she misses it and wants to come back. On the other hand, she might wanna come back and changes her mind because she doesn't wanna be away from her baby. It is good they're not making her make a definite decision now. You never know how you will feel when it is your first child.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Chicken or the egg? Here is a better question: Will heather be back?

Stay tuned for rounds and rounds all same old this summer on the Lchat...

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

What are the warnings for Journal of Unexpected Love? I know Santana is dating a guy but what else is there that might be an issue?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Same.

True.

And the ones who seemed the most emotional were Vanessa, who knew it was her last time either way, heather, who probably knows what she's gonna do, and Naya, who knows heather well enough to know what she's gonna do.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:34 PM

Posted Image
Yep. And it's not like this is even the final season, so even if she doesn't come back season 5, she could still only pop up for the last few episodes ever in season 6, which at this rate would be in 2 years time. :blinkwide:

We could be going in circles for literally years. :dramaqueen:
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:32 PM
May 13 2013, 03:18 PM

I don't know how these things work but if she says No and they let her out of her contract and the show goes on without her than isn't that it unless she asks to come back? Do you really think Fox would keep asking her to come back after they let her go when they have 20 other cast members to focus on instead? On a show this big losing one of the secondary players hardly seems worth the effort to try to get them back when there are others to take their place.

Has anyone ever heard of a network continuing to try to get someone back months or a year later when that someone doesn't want to come back?
Networks can work surprisingly hard to lock down actors they think will be an asset, small or large.

But anyway, your focus is on FOX itself, but you're forgetting that they pretty much let RM run free every year. And RM is the guy Heather once described as a surrogate father - I doubt they'd ever be completely out of touch that RM (or Heather) couldn't touch base with and see if something couldn't be worked out again.

Nothing is ever set in stone, especially on this show. They've got split locations and other actors already coming in and out of episodes, no reason Heather and RIB couldn't also find something that fits.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:36 PM
What are the warnings for Journal of Unexpected Love? I know Santana is dating a guy but what else is there that might be an issue?
Spoiler: click to toggle
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:37 PM
May 13 2013, 03:34 PM

Posted Image
Yep. And it's not like this is even the final season, so even if she doesn't come back season 5, she could still only pop up for the last few episodes ever in season 6, which at this rate would be in 2 years time. :blinkwide:

We could be going in circles for literally years. :dramaqueen:
we'll probably at thread 100 by that time :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:36 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepBut the way Heather was in that last episode, and Naya especially, it felt to me like they knew it was the last time. Why be that emotional if Hemo had said oh I'm gonna have my baby and then see how I feel but I want to return in some capacity.

True.

And the ones who seemed the most emotional were Vanessa, who knew it was her last time either way, heather, who probably knows what she's gonna do, and Naya, who knows heather well enough to know what she's gonna do.
Reading that brought back that line
and then there's Santana
Cause she's the only one who really knows what's going on
:crybabe: :crybabe: :crybabe:
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 02:52 PM
May 13 2013, 02:11 PM
May 13 2013, 02:06 PM
Jamie Steinberg ‏@NotYerAvgChick
.@groceryfiend Kevin Reilly said his niece really liked this season of #Glee & the fans seemed to enjoy the creativity this season

Oh well, if his niece liked it.
lies, lies, lies, anyway

Posted Image
Is his niece 12
She's probably a Kaline fan.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:27 PM
Heather was going to be out of the fall episodes no matter when they start filming. The OP's point was that the push back for spring/summer will allow Heather to return quicker/in more episodes, than had they filmed straight through the year. I don't think Bold could know the shooting schedule yet, but just like shooting took hiatuses to allow for editing and airing breaks, it's only logical shooting will be delayed by this new scheduling.
They didn't air an episode between December 10 and January 24 last year but filmed 2 or three whole episodes during that time despite the long hiatus and it being Xmas time.

They don't usually take big breaks in filming just because of hiatus's. just like a week or two for holidays. And they will be starting filming much earlier so they should be ending filming earlier too. The only place I could see them taking any kind if real extended break would be between graduation and whatever is happening after that. But that isn't a guaranteed thing because I am sure the cast and crew would rather film straight through and then get a big break instead of getting a couple smaller ones with leaves them no time to work on other projects.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 12:23 PM
May 13 2013, 12:21 PM
May 13 2013, 12:20 PM
No read more closely. It does start in fall, but the taking off most of winter.
So one long hiatus instead of 10 during the season?
so we'll have a lengthy lengthy break like maybe 5 months :-/
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:43 PM
May 13 2013, 03:27 PM
They didn't air an episode between December 10 and January 24 last year but filmed 2 or three whole episodes during that time despite the long hiatus and it being Xmas time.

They don't usually take big breaks in filming just because of hiatus's. just like a week or two for holidays. And they will be starting filming much earlier so they should be ending filming earlier too. The only place I could see them taking any kind if real extended break would be between graduation and whatever is happening after that. But that isn't a guaranteed thing because I am sure the cast and crew would rather film straight through and then get a big break instead of getting a couple smaller ones with leaves them no time to work on other projects.
They'll delay because they still have to write anything despite starting much earlier.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:43 PM
May 13 2013, 02:52 PM
May 13 2013, 02:11 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Is his niece 12
She's probably a Kaline fan.
Maybe shes one of the five bleh fans :X
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic