Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Tierra de Lobos (new)
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:50 AM (976,185 Views)
Unregistered

Sep 10 2013, 08:32 PM
Sep 10 2013, 07:41 PM
Sep 10 2013, 07:32 PM
Keep in mind that what's going to air tonight it's a summary of the first two seasons, so we won't get any new Crisabel scenes. Personally, I wonder how they'll manage to summarize over 30 hours of show in one movie and how much Crisabel they'll squeeze in considering it's always been treated as a secondary storyline. Strangely enough, the promo for the movie only features the Anibal/Nieves storyline, not even Cesar/Almudena. And none of the season three promos they've shown so far include Crisabel or even Isabel.
it's from 10 pm to 3 am. it's called: tierra de lobos- the film.
Do people in Spain just DVR this shit? I can't imagine staying up til 3 AM to watch anything especially on a work night. Typical way for Telecinco to advertise for a new season, though. It's like they don't really care if the general audience gets caught up or not.
its normal here that some tvshows end at 2 am and people still watch them on week days, 3 am its a bit too much though
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 10 2013, 08:38 PM
Posted Image
seriously can't tell the 11 year age gap between this two.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Do we know for sure if season 3 will be the last one? Isn't there any tiny chances for a season 4? I know it's been so long since S2's airing and S3's shooting ended so the show seems kinda "dead" now and the actors moved on (even though I love how much they all seem to genuinely love the show :wub: ) but... what are the odds that telecinco orders a new season? :unsure:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 10 2013, 08:11 PM
i just saw and advance of season 3 on telecinco, there was isabel telling christina: if you love me please help me to forget you
Where can I watch the advance?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 10 2013, 11:04 PM
i just saw and advance of season 3 on telecinco, there was isabel telling christina: if you love me please help me to forget you
Where can I watch the advance?
X2
Goto Top

Unregistered

OMG that scene right now :wub:
they already showed the first encounter in the shop (with the apple and their hands touching) and when Cristina follows Isabel in the street (Isabel's hand on Cris' chest), now the kiss in Cris' room :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

I just saw one (that aired after the 'film' ended) and I think there is a scene between isabel and her sisters something like:
sisters: if you love her you have to let her go (I really don't remember exactly, and spanish is not my first language, but something like that XD)
Isabel: but I can't, and I don't want to! :wub:

probably leading to the part you saw: isabel telling christina: "if you love me please help me to forget you"? :(

also there was a scene that I already feel will be so hard to watch :'( Cristina is about to sleep with some guy (I think she is forced to or something, she seems like she's about to cry when she sees Isabel :-/ ) and Isabel is behind the door but I think they see each other at one point, we see Cristina watching something (the door?) and having a "I didn't have a choice, I had to, (and I definitely don't enjoy the moment lol)" kinda look (seeing Isabel?)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 01:15 AM
I just saw one (that aired after the 'film' ended) and I think there is a scene between isabel and her sisters something like:
sisters: if you love her you have to let her go (I really don't remember exactly, and spanish is not my first language, but something like that XD)

probably leading to the part you saw: isabel telling christina: "if you love me please help me to forget you"? :(

also there was a scene that I already feel will be so hard to watch :'( Cristina is about to sleep with some guy (I think she is forced to or something, she seems like she's about to cry when she sees Isabel :-/ ) and Isabel is behind the door but I think they see each other at one point, we see Cristina watching something (the door?) and having a "I didn't have a choice, I had to, (and I definitely don't enjoy the moment lol)" kinda look (seeing Isabel?)
^o) Can you please put anything related to season 3 that have not been aired under spoilers. Thanks.
Goto Top

Unregistered

So Christina is still a prostitute in S3? And Isabel's going to be forced to marry (and sleep with) a man? Ugh!!!

And rumours that Christina might
Spoiler: click to toggle
?

Chrisabel fans are going to be in for a lot of heartbreak this season. :'(
Goto Top

STMTH
Member Avatar

This thread is to be about the SHOW only. That was one of the conditions in allowing it to remain. Personal life speculation of the actresses is NOT allowed. No further reminders will be issued. ENGLISH only per TOS.
Online Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

STMTH
Sep 11 2013, 01:53 AM
This thread is to be about the SHOW only. That was one of the conditions in allowing it to remain. Personal life speculation of the actresses is NOT allowed. No further reminders will be issued. ENGLISH only per TOS.
could you post this message on marbecca thread too. tq.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 01:42 AM

^o) Can you please put anything related to season 3 that have not been aired under spoilers. Thanks.
sorry but I didn't find it necessary since it was just some really fast images I saw on a promo... Since when promos that have been aired on tv are considered spoiler?
Goto Top

Unregistered

tuesday 24 sep full and new episode/s of the next season
Goto Top

Unregistered

I thought its premiering on 17 sep 10.30pm Spain time?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 10 2013, 08:56 PM
Sep 10 2013, 07:41 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Do people in Spain just DVR this shit? I can't imagine staying up til 3 AM to watch anything especially on a work night. Typical way for Telecinco to advertise for a new season, though. It's like they don't really care if the general audience gets caught up or not.
its normal here that some tvshows end at 2 am and people still watch them on week days, 3 am its a bit too much though
wow shows airing until 2am is normal for Spain? I know y'll partied til dawn but I didn't know people would stay up so late to watch a new episode of a TV series
Goto Top

Unregistered

everyone go dl s2 in sweet HD
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 10 2013, 08:51 PM
Sep 10 2013, 08:13 PM
:dramaqueen:
OMG! I'm already crying. :crybaby:
So sad :'(
Goto Top

Unregistered

^o) :'( I think Cris will say Isabel her last goodbye, sleeping with Ruiz (seems like that). Revenge. Hate this sort of drama. :yawn:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 09:30 AM

I want to see it
Goto Top

Unregistered

x
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 09:30 AM

Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 12:13 PM

x
:'( but I think Adrianna said they do have a happy ending.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 12:32 PM

x
:'( but I think Adrianna said they do have a happy ending.
No, she didn't. All the evidence points towards Cristina not making the end of S3. Most people are assuming she dies.
Goto Top

untzu

Sep 11 2013, 05:34 AM

wow shows airing until 2am is normal for Spain? I know y'll partied til dawn but I didn't know people would stay up so late to watch a new episode of a TV series
No, it's not normal, in Spain we study and work, for example I usually sleep at 23:30 but if you are unemployed, housewife or retired you can sleep late.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

x

:crybabe:
Goto Top

Unregistered

untzu
Sep 11 2013, 01:12 PM
Sep 11 2013, 05:34 AM

No, it's not normal, in Spain we study and work, for example I usually sleep at 23:30 but if you are unemployed, housewife or retired you can sleep late.
its pretty normal, even at hight school me and all my friends go to sleep at 12 pm or later in school days, most series and tv shows end at 12 pm but others like reality shows ends around 2 and most people (at least the peopleof my age)still watched them even if the next day we went to school sleep deprived.. going to sleep at 11:30 not normal at all
Goto Top

Unregistered

Promo

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14jbpt_tierra-de-lobos-promo-3%C2%AA-temporada_shortfilms
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 02:06 PM
I think Cristina sleeps with Isabel's husband bcoz he needs sex and Isabel won't sleep with him.

Then we have Isabel kissing with him in the piano. Maybe for revenge or maybe to give him what he wants so he won't go looking for Cristina again.

I really don't know what to think :/

I just hope we get to see them happy for a bit, before who knows happens. I think Cristina will die.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 03:42 PM
Sep 11 2013, 02:06 PM
I think Cristina sleeps with Isabel's husband bcoz he needs sex and Isabel won't sleep with him.

Then we have Isabel kissing with him in the piano. Maybe for revenge or maybe to give him what he wants so he won't go looking for Cristina again.

I really don't know what to think :/

I just hope we get to see them happy for a bit, before who knows happens. I think Cristina will die.
That's decided for me. I'm not bothering with any more of this show. It looks disgusting before Cristina no doubt dies. No thanks.
Goto Top

Unregistered

:blinkwide:
Way to ruin everything good from last seasons :facepalm:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 05:49 PM
:( Exactly how i feel
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nooooo aye I can already smell the drama. Sweet sweet drama.
I don't see how this can end well -_-
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 05:58 PM
And to think we had to wait 2 years for this distater...shame
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 06:00 PM
Why don't we wait and see what happens before jumping into conclusions.

Crisabel is a love story between a girl and a prostitute in the XIX century ... to be honest, even this days in most countries, it's very hard to be gay.

Trailers are made to fuck up with our minds. Let's wait and see what happens with them. I love them both and I am really looking forward to see how this ends. If Cristina dies, well is the most honest thing. We can't expect a happy ending for those two. In that time, it wouldn't have been possible.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 11 2013, 06:18 PM
Sep 11 2013, 06:00 PM

Why don't we wait and see what happens before jumping into conclusions.

Crisabel is a love story between a girl and a prostitute in the XIX century ... to be honest, even this days in most countries, it's very hard to be gay.

Trailers are made to fuck up with our minds. Let's wait and see what happens with them. I love them both and I am really looking forward to see how this ends. If Cristina dies, well is the most honest thing. We can't expect a happy ending for those two. In that time, it wouldn't have been possible.
i remember some people freaking out because of the "kiss" between Isabel and Sebastian
Some even question if Isabel is actually gay. Then we had that epic moment where she beat the crap out of Sebastian and saved Cristina. :rofl: :lol:

It's ok to speculate and discuss the upcoming episode but we don't need to stress ourselves yet. Let's wait and see.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic