Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Tierra de Lobos (new)
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:50 AM (895,400 Views)
Tierra de Lobos
Unregistered

Anybody knows any updates to this show? I'm dying for it to start already so that I can finally watch crisabel! :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Tierra de Lobos
Apr 3 2013, 10:50 AM
Anybody knows any updates to this show? I'm dying for it to start already so that I can finally watch crisabel! :D
It keeps getting pushed back.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So does it mean that we are only going to watch it in sep? Since they don't start airing shows during summer? And we are already in April so it's too late for it to air this month anyway?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

It seems ,that in Italy TDL is heavily censored ( intimate Crisabel scenes,of course).Even first Crisabel kiss(when Cristina hides Isabel from soldiers) is cut. :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 3 2013, 11:46 AM
So does it mean that we are only going to watch it in sep? Since they don't start airing shows during summer? And we are already in April so it's too late for it to air this month anyway?
I'm wondering if they are going to air season 3 at all.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Well they filmed it more than half a year ago, so.... i guess they will sooner or later. it makes me so angry! this kind of incompetence only happens in this goddamn country
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i just rly hope they air it! i don't get why they can drag it on for so long when the show had such good ratings. damnnn. anyone has new updates about the actresses playing them?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Not much except that Adriana has just finished doing her most recent theatrical play, and she's been tweeting lately about the censoring that italian television has done with Cristina and Isabel's scenes in Tierra de Lobos.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 9 2013, 12:34 AM
Not much except that Adriana has just finished doing her most recent theatrical play, and she's been tweeting lately about the censoring that italian television has done with Cristina and Isabel's scenes in Tierra de Lobos.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyoqjd_crisabel-03-ita-scene-censurate_shortfilms#.UWNjS5aVPY0 fuck italian censors.
Quote Post Goto Top

Les Cougar
Unregistered

Tierra de Lobos comes to America!

According to telemania.es, Mediaset Spain (Telecinco) has just negotiated a deal to have seasons 1 & 2 of Tierra de Lobos air in USA and Latin America by way of Direct TV. This after similar negotiations just last year with Italy (Rete4).

Spain is FINALLY spreading their love! I'll keep you posted as more news becomes available. Btw, still no word on season 3 yet, so keep your panties on, lol.

http://www.telecinco.es/telemania/series/series-nacionales/venta-miptv-cannes-series-programas-mediaset-Tierra-Lobos-palabra-gitano_0_1585500532.html
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Adriana today in spanish show Pasapalabra:

http://www.mitele.es/programas-tv/pasapalabra/temporada-2/programa-1-629/
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oh shit, I thought ths topic was banned from the board?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 24 2013, 07:52 PM
Oh shit, I thought ths topic was banned from the board?
Why?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Les Cougar
Apr 10 2013, 02:12 PM
Tierra de Lobos comes to America!

According to telemania.es, Mediaset Spain (Telecinco) has just negotiated a deal to have seasons 1 & 2 of Tierra de Lobos air in USA and Latin America by way of Direct TV. This after similar negotiations just last year with Italy (Rete4).

Spain is FINALLY spreading their love! I'll keep you posted as more news becomes available. Btw, still no word on season 3 yet, so keep your panties on, lol.

http://www.telecinco.es/telemania/series/series-nacionales/venta-miptv-cannes-series-programas-mediaset-Tierra-Lobos-palabra-gitano_0_1585500532.html
Italy is censoring the Crisabel part of the show !!!!! :blinkwide:

FUCKIN' RELIGION! :X
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

There will be a third season?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 3 2013, 10:48 PM
It seems ,that in Italy TDL is heavily censored ( intimate Crisabel scenes,of course).Even first Crisabel kiss(when Cristina hides Isabel from soldiers) is cut. :eyeroll:
I find it interesting that italy can be so modern in some aspects, like fashion, design, and food. But it's gender and sexuality politics are so crude and disgusting and sexist and homophobic.

The only time i visited Italy I was with my mom and I got perved on by creeper men all over the place. I was 12 years old at the time and hadn't even had my first period. I looked younger than 12. I ain't going back there ever.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.vanitatis.com/cine-tv/2013/05/27/telecinco-resumira-las-dos-primeras-temporadas-de-tierra-de-lobos-en-dos-tv-movies-24470/

Tierra de lobos back in the fall!! :dance:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.vertele.com/noticias/aperitivo-de-tierra-de-lobos-en-telecinco-con-dos-tv-movies/

:clap: finally :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 27 2013, 09:33 PM
Hmm. OK. Two TV Movies sounds like that is the end of that. Oh well. Hopefully it ends on a good note.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

tierra de Lobos will be back! I'm crying!!! :pray: :clap:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 27 2013, 10:47 PM
Hmm. OK. Two TV Movies sounds like that is the end of that. Oh well. Hopefully it ends on a good note.
The TV movies are not the end of the show. They're going to summarize the first two season in those TV movies, because it's been so long since they aired and then they'll show the 16 episodes of season three, which probably be the end of the show. And I very much doubt it will end well for Crisabel, since it looks like Cristina doesn't make it into the final episodes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2013, 06:05 AM
The TV movies are not the end of the show. They're going to summarize the first two season in those TV movies, because it's been so long since they aired and then they'll show the 16 episodes of season three, which probably be the end of the show. And I very much doubt it will end well for Crisabel, since it looks like Cristina doesn't make it into the final episodes.
Well,we have been without Crisabel for ages.Let's start by having them back! :eyeroll:
we'll see..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Have the previous seasons been released on DVD or Blu Ray yet?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2013, 02:57 PM
Have the previous seasons been released on DVD or Blu Ray yet?
Yes, the first two seasons have been realeased on DVD.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I heard the same, but they filmed two ends for main starring of the serie, i heard they grabbed two ends for crisabel, and for anibal and nieves
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2013, 07:27 PM
I heard the same, but they filmed two ends for main starring of the serie, i heard they grabbed two ends for crisabel, and for anibal and nieves
Apparently, they shot two endings for Isabel, not for Crisabel. The person who said it also said the Cristina/Isabel/Ruiz situation was resolved before the last three episodes, whatever that may mean. And we know Berta didn't shot those last three episodes. My guess is that Cristina dies.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

we're back in business. feels good this blog... cool. I hope it stays like this when passions begin to burn... in the land of wolves I mean. By the way... today is the premier of the short film "The Silence of Aphrodite" starring by Berta Hernandez (Our Cristina). The premiere is tonight in the city of Granada.

I hope Cristina will not die this season. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 28 2013, 07:39 PM
Apparently, they shot two endings for Isabel, not for Crisabel. The person who said it also said the Cristina/Isabel/Ruiz situation was resolved before the last three episodes, whatever that may mean. And we know Berta didn't shot those last three episodes. My guess is that Cristina dies.
If Christina dies, and Isabel (a lesbian) is shown to be "happy" with Ruiz at the end, it'll be a huge slap in the face to lesbian viewers. I don't see this ending well at all. :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 7 2013, 07:58 PM
If Christina dies, and Isabel (a lesbian) is shown to be "happy" with Ruiz at the end, it'll be a huge slap in the face to lesbian viewers. I don't see this ending well at all. :'(
maybe they run away together?
I'm not going to tolerate another heterosexualized end! :yoga:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 7 2013, 08:14 PM
maybe they run away together?
I'm not going to tolerate another heterosexualized end! :yoga:
I could accept something like the story for the 3 last episodes happen after a time jump and Isabel has found another beautiful woman to be happy with :P (if we assume Cristina is dead :( )
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't think she will be happy with Ruiz. It doesn't look like he shot the last three episodes either. Adriana did, though, so whatever may happen to Isabel in those episodes, she's probably alone.
Quote Post Goto Top

Les Cougar
Unregistered

It's confirmed, TDL season 3 will premiere this fall (2013).

telecinco.es/tierradelobos
Quote Post Goto Top

Luna28
Member Avatar

Les Cougar
Jun 28 2013, 03:01 AM

at last!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Les Cougar
Jun 28 2013, 03:01 AM

sweet baby jeebus thank you :angel: :pray: :bowdown:
Quote Post Goto Top

9 users reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply