Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Brenda and Marisa; Show from Argentina
Topic Started: Mar 25 2013, 04:03 AM (61,557 Views)
ash
Unregistered

just found this show from Argentina and I'm obsessed with it. I love it. Brenda is just so crazy it's funny. here's a clip that showcases her craziness.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ash
Mar 25 2013, 04:03 AM
just found this show from Argentina and I'm obsessed with it. I love it. Brenda is just so crazy it's funny. here's a clip that showcases her craziness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8zlIvrneCI&feature=plcp
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

omg I'm from Argentina and this show is so shitty, seriously. My sister loves it but everybody in it is a horrible actor and to be honest it seemed like they didn't know what the fuck to do with Brenda's character anymore so they turned her lesbian.
Quote Post Goto Top

ash
Unregistered

Mar 25 2013, 04:21 AM
omg I'm from Argentina and this show is so shitty, seriously. My sister loves it but everybody in it is a horrible actor and to be honest it seemed like they didn't know what the fuck to do with Brenda's character anymore so they turned her lesbian.
well the first clip that I watched was the one where they slept together and saw that Celeste Cid was there and I thought she was also a lesbian. it turned out that she's Brenda's sister but I still love Celeste Cid from "para vestir santos" another Argentina show where she played a lesbian/bi character.

Brenda's closeted craziness is just so :blinkwide: :eyeroll: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Finally somebody opened a thread for them..if anybody is intrested I have the youtube page with the videos :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 25 2013, 08:36 PM
Finally somebody opened a thread for them..if anybody is intrested I have the youtube page with the videos :)
thank you for uploading the clips on to YouTube :hug: are you the brendaymarisa channel?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

anyone else find the actress that plays Brenda hotter with blonde hair then with her original brown hair?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.eltrecetv.com.ar/sos-mi-hombre/brenda-y-marisa-dos-chicas-que-se-aman_060121
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm loving Brenda and Marisa :love: I hope they get back together, hopefully before Marisa marries marisol. I wonder that if Brenda ask Marisa to marry her instead would Marisa give into her?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ash
Mar 25 2013, 04:54 AM
well the first clip that I watched was the one where they slept together and saw that Celeste Cid was there and I thought she was also a lesbian. it turned out that she's Brenda's sister but I still love Celeste Cid from "para vestir santos" another Argentina show where she played a lesbian/bi character.

I loved Laura gusman on "para vestir santos" with Celeste Cid. another Eugenia tobel is also on this show "Sos mi hombre" I loved her on "brigade 099."
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

is this show still airing new episodes? is this show also just a one season show or will there be more seasons? because on imdb it shows that the show has 52 episodes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 26 2013, 10:28 PM
ash

I loved Laura gusman on "para vestir santos" with Celeste Cid. another Eugenia tobel is also on this show "Sos mi hombre" I loved her on "brigade 099."
lol I think you meant Martina Gusman, Laura was the name of her character. Anyway I loved them too, Para Vestir Santos was a great show.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 26 2013, 11:18 PM
is this show still airing new episodes? is this show also just a one season show or will there be more seasons? because on imdb it shows that the show has 52 episodes.
Yes it is still airing, but I don't think they'll make another season.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 26 2013, 11:58 PM
Mar 26 2013, 10:28 PM
ash

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
lol I think you meant Martina Gusman, Laura was the name of her character. Anyway I loved them too, Para Vestir Santos was a great show.
yeah, my mistake :$ :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 27 2013, 12:01 AM
how many episodes have they shown so far?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 27 2013, 01:00 AM
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 27 2013, 02:30 AM

how many will there be?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 27 2013, 02:44 AM

how many will there be?
I don't know, a few weeks ago they said they were getting to the last episodes but it's still going.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 27 2013, 02:57 AM
Mar 27 2013, 02:44 AM

how many will there be?
I don't know, a few weeks ago they said they were getting to the last episodes but it's still going.
:sadangel: sad there won't be more seasons, I love Brenda's sl so far and I hope that the show ends with her Marisa getting back together. maybe even engaged/married.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJn_XWJm-88 Brenda is scheming how to break up Marisa and Marisol?She asked her maid for advice...Because her maid watches telenovelas.First, maid suggested her pretend to be pregnant. :rofl: Brenda : :hmmm: but Marisa can't make me pregnant. :rofl: Then Brenda pretend to be sick :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 27 2013, 03:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJn_XWJm-88 Brenda is scheming how to break up Marisa and Marisol?She asked her maid for advice...Because her maid watches telenovelas.First, maid suggested her pretend to be pregnant. :rofl: Brenda : :hmmm: but Marisa can't make me pregnant. :rofl: Then Brenda pretend to be sick
lol I loved it :rofl: I loved how they were taking advice from "Maria la del barrio." I really love Brenda's craziness overmoonemo
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 27 2013, 03:56 AM
Mar 27 2013, 03:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJn_XWJm-88 Brenda is scheming how to break up Marisa and Marisol?She asked her maid for advice...Because her maid watches telenovelas.First, maid suggested her pretend to be pregnant. :rofl: Brenda : :hmmm: but Marisa can't make me pregnant. :rofl: Then Brenda pretend to be sick
lol I loved it :rofl: I loved how they were taking advice from "Maria la del barrio." I really love Brenda's craziness overmoonemo
Yes,such a refreshing and funny storyline.Finally a love triangle,where all three are women.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

On today's ep 145 Brenda pretends she is sick so Marisa comes to her place to check her out..and they almost kiss again but then that maid messes everything cause she doesn't know Marisa is in the room and blabs out that breda is pretending to be sick so Marisa storms out again LOL

Think this stoyline will go on cause they are the MOST popular couple on the show now and their videos on the official site get most views so ;) keep your fingers crossed for a happy ending :fingcross:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 27 2013, 08:54 AM
On today's ep 145 Brenda pretends she is sick so Marisa comes to her place to check her out..and they almost kiss again but then that maid messes everything cause she doesn't know Marisa is in the room and blabs out that breda is pretending to be sick so Marisa storms out again LOL

Think this stoyline will go on cause they are the MOST popular couple on the show now and their videos on the official site get most views so ;) keep your fingers crossed for a happy ending :fingcross:
Thank you :sissies:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Their story is NOT over yet....Brenda has become a stalkerish ex gf and she won't quit until she gets her Marisa back ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

and this is a great channell http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIcDiGsq364r6X_HNrjXFHw you get all the story from beginning to including this weeks eps :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

any with english subs?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

is there no new episodes anymore? because on the website and on YouTube there's nothing new uploaded.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

can someone tell which episode she stop being straight. i really hate watching the none gay scenes tia
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2013, 12:40 AM
is there no new episodes anymore? because on the website and on YouTube there's nothing new uploaded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAqHEIrnVaA :rofl: Brenda :crazy:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2013, 01:42 AM
Apr 4 2013, 12:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAqHEIrnVaA :rofl: Brenda :crazy:
thank you thank you thank you :hug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2013, 01:39 AM
can someone tell which episode she stop being straight. i really hate watching the none gay scenes tia
well on this episode she finally starts to accept herself wanting to be with marissa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p_WPA4a2TM

and on the next ep they sleep together.

but I recommend watching all of the clips because then you're gonna miss out on all of Brenda's craziness which I find very funny. I love her therapy sessions and her interactions with the maid, they're extremely funny.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 4 2013, 04:16 AM
Apr 4 2013, 01:39 AM
well on this episode she finally starts to accept herself wanting to be with marissa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p_WPA4a2TM

and on the next ep they sleep together.

but I recommend watching all of the clips because then you're gonna miss out on all of Brenda's craziness which I find very funny. I love her therapy sessions and her interactions with the maid, they're extremely funny.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

anyone know of english subs for this show? thanks :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 7 2013, 02:33 AM
anyone know of english subs for this show? thanks :)
found a few english sub videos for this storyline....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smhj-dOZCKQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CxNsJQwik

Love this storyline! Brenda is hilarious!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply