Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Mischa Barton
Topic Started: Mar 21 2013, 04:59 AM (28,721 Views)
Unregistered

Does anyone remember back in the good old days of the L Anonymous board the 'Young, lesbo, hollywood' thread?

I'm pretty certain I read in there that Nikki Reed (who was in the O.C. for a while) tried coming on to Mischa who took it very badly and made a bit of scene on set? Apparently someone (Cough Evan Rachel Wood Cough) told Nikki (during the filming of Thirteen) that Mischa (Once and Again co-star) may well have some gay leaning inclination.

Anyone else remember this? Anyone any thoughts on it?

I love it when there is all this inter-connectedness. And considering Nikki's pre-marriage habit of attaching herself to any mildly attractive girl it wouldn't surprise me if she tried it on with Mischa.

O.T.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Fuck all you judgmental bitches! Mischa is my girl and I will always support her. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

ilovelana
Member Avatar

She has a beautiful face. And she was sweet in Lost and Delirious.
I feel bad for her because she seems to be like Gemma Ward, her body is just not meant to be rail thin. And she's not even really fat, she's just on the higher end of healthy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The girl just had a bigger bone structure that she's been trying to hide for years. She probably hardly ate when she was in her OC days. Plus women do start to fill out as they approach 30 if they are genetically inclined that way.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She was on an Australian TV reality show recently where contestants were cooking food and serving it to people in a marquee at the Melbourne cup. One of the contestants (who's a massive bitch herself), ran over to Mischa and said, "I loved you in the OC. I am such a huge fan" and Mischa gave her a who-do-you-think-you-are look and kept walking. It was really bitchy!

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mischa and Evan rachel wood had the bestest on screen chemistry ever, that electric moment before the kiss, seriously no other lesbian scene sticks out so much it made me cry, better than all the crappy raunchy l word and even mischa olivia wilde was lame compared to it.

Seriously I don't believe that mischa and evan didnt love wach other a little bit on set that moment
Quote Post Goto Top

Abigail
Member Avatar

Apr 20 2013, 11:10 PM
Mischa and Evan rachel wood had the bestest on screen chemistry ever, that electric moment before the kiss, seriously no other lesbian scene sticks out so much it made me cry, better than all the crappy raunchy l word and even mischa olivia wilde was lame compared to it.

Seriously I don't believe that mischa and evan didnt love wach other a little bit on set that moment
They're my favourite ever tv female couple, maybe because the show ended before the pairing had a chance of going bad.

Unregistered

Apr 20 2013, 11:10 PM

lol they were both like 14 ^o) so i mean it's hard to say
Quote Post Goto Top

ilovelana
Member Avatar

Was she at Coachella?

Unregistered

Apr 20 2013, 06:34 PM
Posted Image
Yes she was at Coachella. This pic of she and her boyfriend was taken there.

As you can see, she has changed since her days on The OC. But she is still pretty, she has just grown up. I'm glad to see she has her life back on track. I have loved Mischa since I first saw her in Lost and Delirious with Piper Perabo.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 21 2013, 06:41 PM
Mar 21 2013, 06:32 PM
Mar 21 2013, 06:01 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
So? Some people pick up accents easily. Don't read too much into it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cldqNZ2vJA

4:40. Tell me that's not a fake accent. It's as real as Michael Jackson's skin was.
I doubt she's faking it. She was born in England and despite growing up in the US, still had English parents with English accents. If she starts spending time in the UK, and has a partner from England, the accent will creep back.

Same thing can happen to me if I'm talking to English people. People complain about Gillian Anderson's 'fake' accent too but it's all legit. People who've had the same accent their whole life just don't get it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dude wtf happened? She looks so different. I'm not sure if she's had plastic surgery or it's just the gained weight, or maybe both? I miss how she used to look :/

Quote Post Goto Top

Abigail
Member Avatar

I feel bad for what happened to her career.

Unregistered

May 4 2013, 05:14 AM
Dude wtf happened? She looks so different. I'm not sure if she's had plastic surgery or it's just the gained weight, or maybe both? I miss how she used to look :/

Drugs. Rehab that led to weight gain. More drugs.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 23 2013, 05:49 AM
May 4 2013, 05:14 AM

Drugs. Rehab that led to weight gain. More drugs.
I missed the old days Mischa. She used to be so pretty and skinny?? It sad to see her career went downhill.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 10 2013, 02:08 AM
Posted Image
bertha
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 23 2013, 06:55 AM
Posted Image
bertha
Her thighs are quite curvy now
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May 23 2013, 09:39 PM
Posted Image
bertha
Here is a recent pic of Mischa. As u can see she has lost the weight from the previous pic. Give her a break. It must be difficult to be in the public eye all the time...not being able to go anywhere without a camera in your face. I wouldn't want that life.

Posted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 08:51 PM

This is the image:

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Here is a recent pic of Mischa. As u can see she has lost the weight from the previous pic. Give her a break. It must be difficult to be in the public eye all the time...not being able to go anywhere without a camera in your face. I wouldn't want that life.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wow, those rumors about her being on coke or heroin pr simply having an eating disorder back in the day might have had a grain of truth!

Talk about unrecognizable. :blinkwide:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 08:54 PM

This is the image:

Posted Image
Maybe it will post my comment with the pic now. :ermm:

This is the image:

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

A friend of mine could be Mischa's twin, looks-wise. Shame she's straight..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 09:10 PM
A friend of mine could be Mischa's twin, looks-wise. Shame she's straight..
New pic of Mischa...looking very pretty these days.

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 21 2013, 05:23 AM
When did Roseanne kiss a woman?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 3 2013, 08:54 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
whoa!

she gained a lot of weight. like a lot
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

:blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She looks so washed out...

Don't do drugs kids!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 14 2013, 11:54 PM
[iKamg]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1228079/thumbs/o-MISCHA-BARTON-570.jpg?16[/img]Posted ImagePosted Image

:blink:
This makes me sad. The Jessie/Katie storyline on "Once and Again" is what smacked me in the face with the fact that I like girls and I fancied Mischa for ages after that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:'(
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply