Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Bo and Tamsin; Hot Duo
Topic Started: Mar 17 2013, 05:31 AM (1,578 Views)
Unregistered

Am I the only one who thinks they have amazing chemistry?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

:wub:
Goto Top

Unregistered

why does everyone on this show frown when they kiss?
Goto Top

Unregistered

I ship them even more than Doccubus tbh
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Hot as fuck, the venomous reaction from doccubus shippers is pissing me off. I love the way Lost Girl addresses sexuality, I like all the characters, but I've never particularly cared for the chemistry between Lauren/Bo, so I am so down for this ship.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 17 2013, 05:59 AM
Hot as fuck, the venomous reaction from doccubus shippers is pissing me off. I love the way Lost Girl addresses sexuality, I like all the characters, but I've never particularly cared for the chemistry between Lauren/Bo, so I am so down for this ship.
I never really was into them either even though I've tried. But I really like Bo/Tamsin.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 17 2013, 05:45 AM
why does everyone on this show frown when they kiss?
can not unsee
Goto Top

Unregistered

if bo was light fae then they could be compared to the Romeo and Juliet in some way.
Goto Top

Unregistered

x100

I was basically only happy for Doccubus way before Tamsin appeared so those idiots hate-bashing us for being 'traitors' to their Doccubus endgame shit can go eff themselves. Frankly speaking,I was only happy that Doccubus happened because of how little rep TV gives to us in terms of hot sexy times and now that they've presented another possible love interest for Bo and suddenly we must be exclusive to just Team Doccubus all the way?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 17 2013, 06:14 AM
x100

I was basically only happy for Doccubus way before Tamsin appeared so those idiots hate-bashing us for being 'traitors' to their Doccubus endgame shit can go eff themselves. Frankly speaking,I was only happy that Doccubus happened because of how little rep TV gives to us in terms of hot sexy times and now that they've presented another possible love interest for Bo and suddenly we must be exclusive to just Team Doccubus all the way?
same! they look so cute together! i hope they have a sex scene :(
Goto Top

Unregistered

x100

Yeah I don't get why there's so much hostility, it's like they can't understand that some of us never cared much about Lauren or about doccubus.

The show is doing great with representation, I hope we'll get some good Bo/Tamsin stuff.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't really follow this show but why is it that they always pair her with blonde people
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 17 2013, 06:40 AM
I don't really follow this show but why is it that they always pair her with blonde people
She likes them blonde. ;)
Goto Top

Lime Green

Mar 17 2013, 06:19 AM
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
:love: Finally a thread about Valkubus!! I love them, I ship them so hard.
I liked Doccubus but I never really liked Lauren. On the other hand, I love Bo and Tamsin each seperately and even more so when they're together. The dynamics between Bo and Tamsin is sooooo hot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

I love Doccubus but for me, Bo and Tamsin are on more equal footing. Let's face it, Lauren's human. This makes her an instant target and leverage people can use against Bo. Which pretty much means, Bo constantly has to be on the look out/protect Lauren. Also, how crazy can Bo get with Lauren in bed without accidentally killing or hurting her? Lauren can only keep up to a certain degree before she flags. In this manner, she's forcing Bo to hold back on her true nature.

With Bo and Tamsin, well we know Tamsin can hold her own. She's a freakin Valkyrie for gods sake! Plus, I just love all that "I kinda hate you but secretly admire you" relationship Bo and Tamsin have going on. The push and pull thing they've got going is just crazy hot. There have also been hints about Tamsin being able to sustain Bo's need for chi...that episode where Bo first fed off Tamsin and said that she had never tasted chi like that before? Totally a clue there.

Right now, I have one foot on the Doccubus ship and the other on the Valkubus ship. I'm allowed to ship them both damn it! Lol. Plus, just how KICK ASS is the mashup valkubus?!?! Love it!! :toaster:
Goto Top

Unregistered

if bo was light fae then they could be compared to the Romeo and Juliet in some way.
:rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 17 2013, 05:46 AM
Posted Image
at 1st glance it looks like she's sucking her boob
Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 17 2013, 11:44 AM
Mar 17 2013, 05:46 AM
Posted Image
at 1st glance it looks like she's sucking her boob
:rofl:

Terrible photoshop imo

Goto Top

Unregistered

So what are the odds of seeing Tam Tam in tonight's epi? I have a feeling it'll be zero to none cos this week is all Dyson and Lauren.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic