Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Lisa Ray & Sheetal Sheth thread; every thing Sheetal Sheth & Lisa Ray
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 02:09 AM (44,772 Views)
Unregistered

Jun 4 2013, 10:53 AM
Sheetal must of really hurt Lisa to make her not want to mention her name or talk about her can't think of any other reason why she wouldn't talk about a co-star she worked with twice

EXACTLY!

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

[/quote] Yes they are not close now but still friend..Lisa refferred her as an old friend so meaning they were friends before.[/quote]

"Old friend" As in 'we used to mess but I can't stand that bitch now'

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yes they are not close now but still friend..Lisa refferred her as an old friend so meaning they were friends before.[/quote]

[/quote]Ha. My thoughts run away from me. :shifty: :$

:hmmm: Maybe Lisa meant this: "Are old friends and, nothing more. Distant, the Imagination has become stronger than reality, to lesbian."
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yes they are not close now but still friend..Lisa refferred her as an old friend so meaning they were friends before.[/quote]

[/quote]Lol really 😆😆
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 4 2013, 06:10 PM
Yes they are not close now but still friend..Lisa refferred her as an old friend so meaning they were friends before.

[/quote]Lol really 😆😆[/quote]I wonder if Sheetal or Lisa ever look at these boards or comments and think "you think you know but you have no idea"
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I wonder if Sheetal or Lisa ever look at these boards or comments and think "you think you know but you have no idea"
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 4 2013, 11:36 AM
Yes they are not close now but still friend..Lisa refferred her as an old friend so meaning they were friends before.

[/quote]Ha. My thoughts run away from me. :shifty: :$

:hmmm: Maybe Lisa meant this: "Are old friends and, nothing more. Distant, the Imagination has become stronger than reality, to lesbian."[/quote] its not that.. There is nothing wrong of questioning things we are just curious thats all coz apparently we like them. There are things that doesn't add up so as human we intend to question things.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

2 beautiful women that played in 2 lesbian movies I get why people would think there's something deeper but my gut says there wasn't
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 5 2013, 03:38 AM
2 beautiful women that played in 2 lesbian movies I get why people would think there's something deeper but my gut says there wasn't

why u think so?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 5 2013, 06:09 AM

why u think so?

Actions speak louder than words.. and the body language in the linked video tells a different story.. a story where those two share an 'intimate knowledge' of each other..

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 5 2013, 03:01 AM
I wonder if Sheetal or Lisa ever look at these boards or comments and think "you think you know but you have no idea"

:rofl:

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 5 2013, 11:26 AM

why u think so?

Actions speak louder than words.. and the body language in the linked video tells a different story.. a story where those two share an 'intimate knowledge' of each other..

. And does anyone notice in behind the scenes that when lisa lay her head to sheetal's shoulder, sheetal squeezed her arm a little and after that lisa slap sheetal's legs lol well for me kinda intimate
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I get the vibe that they were comfortable with each other and their characters but nothing more than that... who am I kidding they getting it in/on/off however you wanna say it off camera
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

why u think so?
I don't know these two are just a mystery but I think they are both straight...most of the time 😊😁😁
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 5 2013, 03:21 PM
I get the vibe that they were comfortable with each other and their characters but nothing more than that... who am I kidding they getting it in/on/off however you wanna say it off camera
. At that time back to back movies maybe , somehow to be in character they need to be in that moment . They had fun and i think they were friends before . Well in my dreams tala and leyla had a thing lwt just leave it like that lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 6 2013, 01:16 AM

why u think so?
I don't know these two are just a mystery but I think they are both straight...most of the time 😊😁😁

Jun 5 2013, 02:31 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

. And does anyone notice in behind the scenes that when lisa lay her head to sheetal's shoulder, sheetal squeezed her arm a little and after that lisa slap sheetal's legs lol well for me kinda intimate

They were aware of the camera on them and tried to hide the intimacy but they unconsciously slipped a few times which is natural. If they knew it would be dissected like this they would have had those bits edited out. LOL They are cute together. It was probably just a fling that ended badly doesn't make them soulmates and they don't have to be friends for life because they hooked up. LOL

Quote Post Goto Top

lazy ass me
Unregistered

sheetal sheth- "remembering my sweetest mistake" :shifty: :whistle: ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 6 2013, 02:32 PM
Jun 6 2013, 01:16 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepActions speak louder than words.. and the body language in the linked video tells a different story.. a story where those two share an 'intimate knowledge' of each other..

They were aware of the camera on them and tried to hide the intimacy but they unconsciously slipped a few times which is natural. If they knew it would be dissected like this they would have had those bits edited out. LOL They are cute together. It was probably just a fling that ended badly doesn't make them soulmates and they don't have to be friends for life because they hooked up. LOL

Yes agreed!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So what is your favorite scene with these two? Either movie
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sooo no one saw them grab hands at the end when Sheetal looked around to see if anyone was watching and Lisa leans into her and the camera cuts, yeah they had something going on
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 7 2013, 12:03 AM
Hmm just one? the book scene it's a cute scene
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 7 2013, 09:55 AM
So many favorite scenes but I like the driving lesson in World Unseen

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 7 2013, 02:07 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepActions speak louder than words.. and the body language in the linked video tells a different story.. a story where those two share an 'intimate knowledge' of each other..

Sooo no one saw them grab hands at the end when Sheetal looked around to see if anyone was watching and Lisa leans into her and the camera cuts, yeah they had something going on
x2

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Is it just me or does Lisa get this 'big stick' swagger when she is with Sheetal in off camera moments?

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 7 2013, 11:38 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepActions speak louder than words
x2

Which part in the video is that?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 7 2013, 11:40 PM

Is it just me or does Lisa get this 'big stick' swagger when she is with Sheetal in off camera moments?

where is that video?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 7 2013, 09:55 AM
me i love all the scenes in the movie especially when they are together..most of all i love the part when they were dancing and when lisa looked into sheetals lips and after looked into sheetals eyes and then they kissed :wub: and also the last part of the movie when they were sitting at the bench when lisa kissed sheetal ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 8 2013, 05:48 AM

x2

Around the 4:30 mark in the behind the scenes footage
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 8 2013, 07:24 AM

I think they were shooting at that time but they didnt include it in the movie but u can see there body language especially lisa she was so transparent not like sheetal she was kinda reserve type..prolly because like the director said she wasnt that friendly during doing some takes so if they kinda mushy mushy at the set then thats different lololol.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jun 8 2013, 09:12 AM
Jun 8 2013, 07:24 AM

I think they were shooting at that time but they didnt include it in the movie but u can see there body language especially lisa she was so transparent not like sheetal she was kinda reserve type..prolly because like the director said she wasnt that friendly during doing some takes so if they kinda mushy mushy at the set then thats different lololol.
sparks flying.. very sexy

Quote Post Goto Top

Sophie
Unregistered

I think Lisa and Sheetal had a hell of a lot of chemistry throughout the movie I can't think straight and even in the behind the scenes video. Tala and Leyla were the best on screen lesbian couple EVER imo. They definitely fancied eachother throughout filming both films they did together without a a shadow of doubt even though nothing ever became of it :( Sheetal definitely isn't straight regardless of her recent engagement to her man. I mean c'mon!!!! Not saying she's gay but a "straight" person would not keep doing lesbian roles all the time unless they enjoyed doing it! I know I would accept any lesbian role as an actress if I was one (I wish!!) and why? Because I'm not straight BUT if I was then I wouldn't accept as many. I'm not saying anything ever happened sexually between Lisa and Sheetal in reality btw!! I know it didn't and I don't see the point in "wishful thinking" personally but I'm just saying that Sheetal is definitely bi. I can easily tell by her chemistry with every woman she's kissed on set, her body language with Lisa in the behind the scenes videos and the things she's said in interviews. Just my opinions, thanks for reading :hug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Seriously, you're all STILL discussing this to death?

[marquee] :retard: [/marquee]
Quote Post Goto Top

Sophie
Unregistered

:lol: I'm new so I'm not "still" discussing anything :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Terry91

Hello, im new in here.. Im from Indonesia.
Okayy, after all i just watched their film. Lisa and sheetal is so perfect.
I browsing all about them.. I found Lisa and Sheetal twitter.
I see the following lisa and sheetal, why they dont follow each other?? In my opinion, do they love each other after their film? And now they have hubby and fiancee.
I just think that something wrong between them right now???
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Terry91

Mar 30 2013, 08:29 AM
Im just curious why lisa ray always change the topic everytime the interviewer ask her about sheetal shEth ..hope they are still friends..and is it just me that think they have an affair or something because the way they look at each other is not acting its love..or maybe they are just too good on their charcter.and both of them have twitter but they dont follow each each other.
True .. What happen with them right now..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply