Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Lisa Ray & Sheetal Sheth thread; every thing Sheetal Sheth & Lisa Ray
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 02:09 AM (44,721 Views)
Unregistered

Mar 30 2013, 08:29 AM
Im just curious why lisa ray always change the topic everytime the interviewer ask her about sheetal shEth ..hope they are still friends..and is it just me that think they have an affair or something because the way they look at each other is not acting its love..or maybe they are just too good on their charcter.and both of them have twitter but they dont follow each each other.
If i remember correctly I heard few years sho some gossip...apperently they had an affair but it didn't turn out well and they are not friends anymore

But you have to take all this with a grain of salt..but it is strange that they don't follow each other
And if you ask me i think they had afling while shooting the two movies it just didn't work out
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 30 2013, 08:35 AM
Wow just found out that lisa ray is 41 yrs old??? Damn that girl stiil hot at her age. And she looks like 28 or in her early 30's.
:dealer:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 30 2013, 09:57 AM
Mar 30 2013, 08:29 AM
Im just curious why lisa ray always change the topic everytime the interviewer ask her about sheetal shEth ..hope they are still friends..and is it just me that think they have an affair or something because the way they look at each other is not acting its love..or maybe they are just too good on their charcter.and both of them have twitter but they dont follow each each other.
If i remember correctly I heard few years sho some gossip...apperently they had an affair but it didn't turn out well and they are not friends anymore

But you have to take all this with a grain of salt..but it is strange that they don't follow each other
And if you ask me i think they had afling while shooting the two movies it just didn't work out
they've never had an affair so quit spreading false rumors and for the record they were never that close so besides having amazing chemistry while shooting those movies and yes they haven't kept in touch all that much.Lisa's incredibly busy back in Toronto;doing a lot for charity;the cooking show;her husband's charity and she's writing a book and is closely watching her health.She is in LA a lot more but don't read too much into it
Quote Post Goto Top

Narcis
Unregistered

I donno, to work in two movies together--back to back, was it?--is a long time together. Then to play as lesbian lovers for both of them. They either really love the director or owe her their ass if they're not close friends. I understand the indie industry is small, esp what they did, it's a very niche area. I just think it warrants more lesbivestivation before dismissing it entirely. :ninja:

Was Lisa with her husband/then boyfriend back then?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis
Mar 30 2013, 06:18 PM
I donno, to work in two movies together--back to back, was it?--is a long time together. Then to play as lesbian lovers for both of them. They either really love the director or owe her their ass if they're not close friends. I understand the indie industry is small, esp what they did, it's a very niche area. I just think it warrants more lesbivestivation before dismissing it entirely. :ninja:

Was Lisa with her husband/then boyfriend back then?
don't know about Sheetal's relationship with the director but Lisa absolutely adores the director and would probably do another movie IF the script is right and IF her health and schedule permits it.

Lisa had been casually dating some dude during the time she filmed those movies;nothing serious but she was starting to feel the effects of her Cancer and no she did not hangout with Sheetal when they were not shooting or after;just so we're clear and once again there is nothing to dismiss because nothing took place between them

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think sheetal is gay
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Lisa Ray ‏@Lisaraniray 20 Sep
Thanks @sheetalsheth for supporting my http://www.mm5kwalk.ca . A lovely gesture from an old friend.

Sheetal Sheth ‏@sheetalsheth 20 Sep
@Lisaraniray all the best!

This is the first and last they tweet each other... Lol at the word "old friend" i think it should be "old lover" :rofl:

I watched the bts of i cant think straight the way they touch and look at each other you can see that there is something going on between them, and that video shows that they are friends while doing the film and they have really good working relationship. try to watch this video.. ;)

i cant think straight behind the scens

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 30 2013, 04:46 PM
Mar 30 2013, 08:35 AM
Wow just found out that lisa ray is 41 yrs old??? Damn that girl stiil hot at her age. And she looks like 28 or in her early 30's.
:dealer:
Posted Image

:wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Narcis
Unregistered

Meh, I wouldn't use onscreen chemistry as evidence they had something going on. I'm a Lost Girl fan and the two actresses who play Bo and Lauren as girlfriends have one of the best onscreen lesbian chemistry ever. Zoie Palmer is happily with her partner and Anna Silk is straight as fuck and happily married and pregnant. Lisa and Sheetal could just have one of those fantastic working relationships or chemistry with nothing behind the scenes like ZP and AS.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Has anyone noticed Lisa is almost impossibly beautiful on screen but doesn't look half as good in photos?
Quote Post Goto Top

Narcis
Unregistered

Mar 31 2013, 12:25 PM
I watched the bts of i cant think straight the way they touch and look at each other you can see that there is something going on between them, and that video shows that they are friends while doing the film and they have really good working relationship. try to watch this video.. ;)

Watched that but nothing suggested they had more than a working relationship going on...except when Lisa was seated and lying on Sheetal and how her arm was briefly across Sheetal's inner thigh, which was very intimate; but that could be that Lisa's a touchy person, or they had filmed a sex scene, or something. While I would love to imagine they did have something, eh, I dunno.

But good god, Lisa Ray. The way she stood, and that suit jacket. :thud:
Quote Post Goto Top

Narcis
Unregistered

Mar 31 2013, 12:44 PM
Has anyone noticed Lisa is almost impossibly beautiful on screen but doesn't look half as good in photos?
I dun even curr. She can look half as good in photos in my bed. :bed:

:$ Ahem. That would be the last of it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2013, 12:44 PM
I think both onscreen and photos lisa looks beautiful. Maybe because oh her age her Tala looks fade..but she still hot at her age. Tala will always be beyond beautiful, she's a goddess.. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

any recent pic of lisa ray?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis
Mar 31 2013, 12:48 PM
Mar 31 2013, 12:25 PM

Watched that but nothing suggested they had more than a working relationship going on...except when Lisa was seated and lying on Sheetal and how her arm was briefly across Sheetal's inner thigh, which was very intimate; but that could be that Lisa's a touchy person, or they had filmed a sex scene, or something. While I would love to imagine they did have something, eh, I dunno.

But good god, Lisa Ray. The way she stood, and that suit jacket. :thud:
And the way lisa holds her hand... :wub: i just love them both and i want them to be together.. but i know its impossible, lisa is married and sheetal is engaged.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2013, 12:58 PM
any recent pic of lisa ray?
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Lisa was very sick. Is she better now?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2013, 01:34 PM
Lisa was very sick. Is she better now?
Yes.. but i think she still taking medication.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2013, 01:36 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Swoon. She really reminds me of a young Angelina Jolie, the eyes <3
Quote Post Goto Top

Narcis
Unregistered

Mar 31 2013, 02:09 PM
Gross. Don't even. Lisa is someone I would take home to my mama while Jolie is a dirty motel bang that I would quietly reminisce about in the lonesome nights.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Agree she remind me of angelina jolie, but lisa is more beautiful than her..and i think her eyes is her eyes is her best asset.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
The way she hold her cigarette makes her more hotter..lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Narcis
Mar 31 2013, 02:31 PM
Gross. Don't even. Lisa is someone I would take home to my mama while Jolie is a dirty motel bang that I would quietly reminisce about in the lonesome nights.
THIS!
Quote Post Goto Top

Narcis
Unregistered

Does she smoke? :ermm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2013, 02:52 PM
Narcis
THIS!
Young Angelina was different to the one we know now, though

Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

Narcis
Unregistered

Mar 31 2013, 03:09 PM
Narcis

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
THIS!

I stand by what I said. They have very different qualities about them. Don't get me wrong, Angelina with her humanitarian efforts and providing every child in the world with her home is endearing, but Lisa just seems more...you know.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

May she's smoke in the past,she is very health concious now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2013, 03:09 PM
Narcis

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
THIS!

They look so much alike except for the lips
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Thanks to this thread for putting me on to Nice Girls Crew which I think is now officially the gayest thing I have ever watched. Saving Face is my favorite movie and some beautiful genius decided to put Wil and Vivian in a movie with Shetal. Okay, fangirl rant over, but seriously, thanks to whoever posted that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sheetal is a regular guest on the Sheena Metal Experience show - www.latalkradio.com/Sheena.php

Great place to learn a lot about her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Lisa ray and Shettal sheth are both gay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 31 2013, 11:46 PM
Lisa ray and Shettal sheth are both gay.
Lol.
Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply