Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
SNSD (Girls' Generation) Part 7
Topic Started: Jan 5 2013, 12:41 PM (900,169 Views)
Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 11:32 AM
Feb 16 2013, 11:30 AM
Feb 16 2013, 11:04 AM
Fanacct Today

@r3dsun3t13

So this time it's Jessica who smacked Yoona's butt, then went ahead and smacked Soo's butt too, poor Soo. :rofl: I want to see YoonSic and Hyo sneeze, my bb. :wub:
jessica's hand is a magnet to every girl butt to ever girl butt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJy_tRgNBLQ

She's biased. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

She really loves leopard print :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 11:27 AM
Additional fanaccts:
Spoiler: click to toggle

pink ocean
Jessica so cute :hug: aw cheer up Taengoo. Him Yoona :lol: I want her arms around me too. :sadangel:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

@halj*ng
During the greeting from each member, Soo asked the fanchants to SONEs! Actually the fanchants today was great!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 12:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WO0N9OD.jpg

jessture
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

jessi did it again :wub:

Jessica gave a signed ball to a little girl at the very front. She was on the side but she passed it coming from the mainstage. She did it specially, it was touching. c: @yuki0v0512
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

@r!sse9

the talk before the encore, everyone was saying something but hyoyeon alone wasn't saying anything, so Sooyoung was "Why is Hyoyeon not talking?" And Hyoyeon said "I am shy~" it was too cute. c: @ms_ys1004
shy hyo :rofl:

130216 Starking SNSD Seohyun singing TVXQ - Magic Castle CUT
tae fanart
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 12:40 PM

jessture
yeah i've been wondering that too... i hope they'll come back soon, cause their pics are the best :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 12:48 PM
@r!sse9

the talk before the encore, everyone was saying something but hyoyeon alone wasn't saying anything, so Sooyoung was "Why is Hyoyeon not talking?" And Hyoyeon said "I am shy~" it was too cute. c: @ms_ys1004
shy hyo :rofl:
aww cute shy hyoyeon :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 12:58 PM
Posted Image
i'm so jealous of everyone who attended...but i feel bad for those who have to sit at the far top... i need to stand at least 10 meters from soshi and breathe the same air as they do...creepy, i know..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

130216 Yuri's teary eyes during Star King!

http://youtu.be/diddv_r-QIw
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

she's hellsica with paparazzis but with kids shes so nice ilh :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 12:51 PM
Feb 16 2013, 12:40 PM

jessture
yeah i've been wondering that too... i hope they'll come back soon, cause their pics are the best :(
They still around tho. But seems like they dont post as much pics as before.
Jessture twatter: https://twitter.com/jessture_net
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

More fanaccts:
@ak!12bost0n

Yoona was coughing the entire time and told the audience she has a cold but made it thru the night bc of fans' support. she also told the audience that she'll bring out the better performance tomorrow. Cr: littoria_yk Such a pro!!

@taed0rk

Fany was really very hyped today walked very fast and making weird posesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@r!sse9

In Say Yes, Taeyeon was like painting Fany's eyes with this big mascara props. Then later on, rather than it(mascara) being taken away, she was like painting all over Juhyun's body. And also to Yuri, but Yuri's face was like, "no way"
Then after, during the main rounding(goodbye), everyone were holding hands, and at the back while walking YulTi were holding and at the back TY was walking alone."
cr@/astrodice0130
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 01:12 PM
Posted Image

she's hellsica with paparazzis but with kids shes so nice ilh :wub:
Jessi is always so nice to her fans :$ I read a fanaccount earlier about her recent fansign and the fan said Jessica said hi/bye to the fan on wheelchair who she took pic with before, I don't care if its fanservice or watever but I'm happy to know Jessica does care and remember her fans
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

@r!sse9

During I'm A Diamond, Yoona was coughing and Sooyoung was rubbing her back and from beginning to end they were holding hands. Yoona returned at the back and the staff immediately gave water to her. During the talk Yoong said she was a little bit unwell. @/yuki0v0512
:'(
Rest well girls and get well soon YoonTaeSun
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 15 2013, 04:30 PM
in my opinion the one who is gay is sunny :ninja:

i find it obvious :spy:

am i anormal?

i'm not sure about the others...
/pagecatching

sunny pings hard irl and i really didn't have an opinion on her before this encounter.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 01:36 PM

am i anormal?

/pagecatching

sunny pings hard irl and i really didn't have an opinion on her before this encounter.
... encounter? Do tell.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

am i anormal?

/pagecatching

did you meet her?? lucky :D

did you meet the others too?anyone else ping??
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 01:46 PM

am i anormal?

/pagecatching

... encounter? Do tell.
it was in ny last year after their best buy signing. my friend and i weren't able to get in, but we saw them go into the building. we were going to wait until they were done too, but it got too cold after an hour so we decided to leave and get dinner. we went to a place sort of near k-town. after 30 minutes of being there, sunny walks in with her sister and yoona. my friend and i were freaking da fuq out contemplating whether or not to go talk to them. BUT we decided not to because they looked really tired and didn't want to annoy them. so we gawked from 2 tables away trying not to be too obvious. we stayed for another hour or so because we still had to eat lol but yeah it was exciting and being in their presence was enough. yoona didn't ping though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 02:11 PM
Feb 16 2013, 01:46 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
... encounter? Do tell.
it was in ny last year after their best buy signing. my friend and i weren't able to get in, but we saw them go into the building. we were going to wait until they were done too, but it got too cold after an hour so we decided to leave and get dinner. we went to a place sort of near k-town. after 30 minutes of being there, sunny walks in with her sister and yoona. my friend and i were freaking da fuq out contemplating whether or not to go talk to them. BUT we decided not to because they looked really tired and didn't want to annoy them. so we gawked from 2 tables away trying not to be too obvious. we stayed for another hour or so because we still had to eat lol but yeah it was exciting and being in their presence was enough. yoona didn't ping though.
*is jealous*
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 01:16 PM
More fanaccts:
@ak!12bost0n

Yoona was coughing the entire time and told the audience she has a cold but made it thru the night bc of fans' support. she also told the audience that she'll bring out the better performance tomorrow. Cr: littoria_yk Such a pro!!

@taed0rk

@r!sse9

In Say Yes, Taeyeon was like painting Fany's eyes with this big mascara props. Then later on, rather than it(mascara) being taken away, she was like painting all over Juhyun's body. And also to Yuri, but Yuri's face was like, "no way"
Then after, during the main rounding(goodbye), everyone were holding hands, and at the back while walking YulTi were holding and at the back TY was walking alone."

cr@/astrodice0130
YulTiiiii :wub: lol why it sounds like tiffany is punishing her little douchebag :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 02:24 PM
More fanaccts:
@ak!12bost0n

@taed0rk

@r!sse9

cr@/astrodice0130
YulTiiiii :wub: lol why it sounds like tiffany is punishing her little douchebag :lol:
It hurt me alot when Taeng sick but nobody take care of her :bigcry:
StepHo b!tch just use Taeng for popular and when my baby ignored her she goes to another b!tch :tantrum:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image

;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 02:54 PM
Feb 16 2013, 02:24 PM
More fanaccts:

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepThen later on, rather than it(mascara) being taken away, she was like painting all over Juhyun's body. And also to Yuri, but Yuri's face was like, "no way"
It hurt me alot when Taeng sick but nobody take care of her :bigcry:
StepHo b!tch just use Taeng for popular and when my baby ignored her she goes to another b!tch :tantrum:
maybe tae love jsic for real .lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

During the Last MC part, when the moment of Sica hugging Tiff, and Yoona put her arm, Taeng made an awkward face to Tiff lol - @Flames0ul_TY

Ouuhh! Jealous Douche ^o)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 01:44 PM
Posted Image
she looks like yuri
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^ aw she cries easily :hug: , especially when she talks about the girls. :alright:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 03:28 PM
Posted ImagePosted Image
why and where she cried??
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 03:36 PM
^ aw she cries easily :hug: , especially when she talks about the girls. :alright:
when was this??? why did she cry??? awww.. . .
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 03:41 PM
Feb 16 2013, 03:36 PM
when was this??? why did she cry??? awww.. . .
i think it's from star king. yuri, soo, seobb, and hyo.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 16 2013, 02:56 PM
Doesn't look like Jessica is looking at anyone in that moment in the video, just looking away; looks the same here circles and all.
Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply