Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Lesbian Movies 2013
Topic Started: Jan 6 2013, 06:05 PM (83,408 Views)
Unregistered

Why are there so many different "lesbian movies"-threads?

It's annoying. There should be ONE thread.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 7 2013, 01:23 PM
Why are there so many different "lesbian movies"-threads?

It's annoying. There should be ONE thread.

Because idiots on here can't use the search button and keep making new ones. There is an official lesbian movie thread on here that's over a year old.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2013, 07:49 PM
Jan 6 2013, 06:36 PM
Jan 6 2013, 06:24 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepConcussion
Is this another "Chloe"? =_=
Nope. Though it sure sounds like a re-tread of "Belle du jour."
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Can someone list all lesbian-movies threads?

Maybe a mod can merge them later.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Girltrash: All Night Long - 2013?

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 7 2013, 01:48 PM

Then also merge all the soccer threads, and glee. :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 7 2013, 01:48 PM

No need for merging. This thread is for movies coming out this year and this year only.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 7 2013, 01:54 PM

Posted Image
Is that ever actually getting released?

So we can expect all of 4-5 movies. And they look like they'll be terrible/end badly. Well, 2013 is going to be a really shit year :shootself:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2013, 11:35 PM
Jan 6 2013, 11:18 PM
^ But why they аlways have to be fat and ugly?
Not OP, but they're not always fat and ugly. ^o)

Spoiler: click to toggle
Chloe Sevigny...Damn! :drool:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 7 2013, 02:02 PM

Posted Image

So we can expect all of 4-5 movies. And they look like they'll be terrible/end badly. Well, 2013 is going to be a really shit year :shootself:
I think the only thing we have going right now is Carol. Happy ending, too. AND CATE BLANCHETT.

Aside from that... yeah, these other films seem like super low budget crap all over again.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 7 2013, 07:31 PM

Posted Image

I think the only thing we have going right now is Carol. Happy ending, too. AND CATE BLANCHETT.

Aside from that... yeah, these other films seem like super low budget crap all over again.
I'm not even sold on Carol.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The Adventures of Beatle

Quote:

Beatle Boyin's[Michele Hicks] business cards read "Towing/Assassination", and she's been working on her hit-man training video infomercial for months now, but to no avail. A beautiful, incorrigible loner who refuses to live by the rules that society has set up. Her only human contact is with her psychiatrist, Dr. Vanderark, and Carla [Sarah Shahi], the stripper/hooker she employs once a week that is until the night she meets a suicidal woman with a secret by the name of Athena Klendon [Ever Carradine] . With a demented, sado-masochistic killer on their tail, courtesy of Athena's crooked former employer, the two quickly strike a bargain. Athena will change her life insurance policy to reflect Beatle as the beneficiary in exchange for her own execution. And while they wait for the paperwork to come through, Beatle will provide room and board in exchange for a little help with her infomercial. Throughout the course of this dark comic tragedy, our two heroines learn new ways of living this thing called life, and manage to fall in love in the process. But, what does fate actually have in store for these two star crossed lovers?

here's a sort of "trailer" click here
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't know if we're also including movies with bisexual storylines in this thread, but
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What is with so many hooker plot lines?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 7 2013, 11:36 PM
The Adventures of Beatle

Quote:

Beatle Boyin's[Michele Hicks] business cards read "Towing/Assassination", and she's been working on her hit-man training video infomercial for months now, but to no avail. A beautiful, incorrigible loner who refuses to live by the rules that society has set up. Her only human contact is with her psychiatrist, Dr. Vanderark, and Carla [Sarah Shahi], the stripper/hooker she employs once a week that is until the night she meets a suicidal woman with a secret by the name of Athena Klendon [Ever Carradine] . With a demented, sado-masochistic killer on their tail, courtesy of Athena's crooked former employer, the two quickly strike a bargain. Athena will change her life insurance policy to reflect Beatle as the beneficiary in exchange for her own execution. And while they wait for the paperwork to come through, Beatle will provide room and board in exchange for a little help with her infomercial. Throughout the course of this dark comic tragedy, our two heroines learn new ways of living this thing called life, and manage to fall in love in the process. But, what does fate actually have in store for these two star crossed lovers?

here's a sort of "trailer" click here
If it turns out something like Joe & Belle it could be good. But it could also been shit by the sounds of the plot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Passion
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 7 2013, 11:06 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepGirltrash: All Night Long - 2013?

Posted Image

Carol is like the only thing I'm excited about. Idk if I'm buying the farm or anything, but it's like the only one that has a glimmer of interest to me. Otherwise it's a shit year for films again AND I DON'T WANT IT TO BE A SHIT YEAR :bigcry: :bigcry:

I'm down for Passion (Rachel McAdams aww yeah) but I think the story line is all sorts of fucked up.

I just want a well made movie.

Everything being mentioned just seems low budget as hell and awful. Here's hoping Concussion will surprise me though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 8 2013, 01:34 AM
Jan 7 2013, 11:06 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepGirltrash: All Night Long - 2013?

Posted Image
Carol is like the only thing I'm excited about. Idk if I'm buying the farm or anything, but it's like the only one that has a glimmer of interest to me. Otherwise it's a shit year for films again AND I DON'T WANT IT TO BE A SHIT YEAR :bigcry: :bigcry:

I'm down for Passion (Rachel McAdams aww yeah) but I think the story line is all sorts of fucked up.

I just want a well made movie.

Everything being mentioned just seems low budget as hell and awful. Here's hoping Concussion will surprise me though.
Only one good film would make 2013 a shit year.

I wouldn't touch Concussion with a ten-foot barge pool, it sounds terrible. The Adventures of Beatle looks potentially good, it depends how they end it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO32CRL0iqA&list=LLbDi4QBjKBHnkRVEEJM7RIA

This one seems hot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 8 2013, 01:58 AM
I watched it earlier, I couldn't understand all of it because the subs were French. I didn't like it.
Quote Post Goto Top

ilovelana
Member Avatar

Jan 8 2013, 02:06 AM
I watched it earlier, I couldn't understand all of it because the subs were French. I didn't like it.
yeah it just seems boring, and like there would be a lot of long panned shots of greeny landscapes :-/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What about that movie with Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ilovelana
Jan 8 2013, 02:08 AM
yeah it just seems boring, and like there would be a lot of long panned shots of greeny landscapes :-/
By the end I didn't care about the characters or storyline. I didn't find it sexy, just boring and a little bit sleazy. Though it wasn't really graphic at all. Some nudity, kissing and what was supposed to a sensual sex scene between the couple. Anyone hoping for a group sex scene or the couples swapping partners

Too much screen time spent on the fishing boat, and boring talking scenes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 6 2013, 08:03 PM
Jan 6 2013, 06:36 PM
And we should look foreward to this film exactly why? Because at some point two women happen to get in bed together?
http://www.afterellen.com/content/2012/03/interview-rose-troche

Quote:

AE: How would you describe it?
RT: It's a fantasy of a mid-life crisis. A fantasy of what one could do, played out in a film. It's about a woman who feels like she has little time left in this gorgeous body, and wants to use it. And her wife is not so interested.

Abby becomes a prostitute and trespasses on the vows of her marriage. But there's a part of her marriage that is sacrosanct, and she will not trespass on it. No one has a name. It's Woman 1, Woman 2, Woman 3. It's fulfilling a desire to have sex without invading into intimacy, if that makes any kind of sense.

AE: How steamy is this film? You know that's what everyone's waiting for.
RT: [Laughs] Well, obviously, there are a lot of sex scenes in the movie. There are some more graphic than others. Her clients are a range – that's another thing I like about the film – the women range in age. There's an NYU student, there's a woman in her 50s. We wanted to get a woman in her 60s, but we couldn't find an actor. So, sometimes you see boobs, sometimes you don't.

Good enough for me.
As gay as I am,I don't knock a man and a woman. It's how my ass and yours got here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 8 2013, 02:11 AM
What about that movie with Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace?
Passion? Meh. I'm interested in seeing how the casting works with Rachel IMO looking younger but playing the older boss lady. The original Crime d'amour isn't really gay, but it was passable in that suspenseful erotic French way.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
I heard it's supposed to be released on dvd this summer, I think it has aired at film festivals but I'm not sure. I'm deff excited for the Mandy/Gabby scenes ^_^
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 8 2013, 03:44 AM

Posted Image
I heard it's supposed to be released on dvd this summer, I think it has aired at film festivals but I'm not sure. I'm deff excited for the Mandy/Gabby scenes ^_^
This film has been in post-production status foreverrrrr
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

we need more Swedish lesbian films
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Did Breaking The Girl ever come out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4yEqsVTNAU
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 8 2013, 04:00 AM
Did Breaking The Girl ever come out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4yEqsVTNAU
Yeah. I remember downloading it. It sucks though, just another psycho "lesbian" movie.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 8 2013, 03:59 AM
They've made about two. So you'll be waiting another 10 years before you see the next one if they take as long next time inbetween movies.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 8 2013, 04:14 AM
They've made about two. So you'll be waiting another 10 years before you see the next one if they take as long next time inbetween movies.
Two? What else was there aside from Fucking Amal?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 8 2013, 04:17 AM
Jan 8 2013, 04:14 AM
Two? What else was there aside from Fucking Amal?
Kyss Mig
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ilovelana
Jan 8 2013, 02:08 AM
Isn't that just like Kyss Mig? Everyone was shaking and crying over that.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply