Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Haim; Love this band
Topic Started: Jan 5 2013, 10:14 PM (41,175 Views)
Unregistered

Jan 19 2013, 11:21 PM
StupidEnough
Jan 19 2013, 11:17 PM
Jan 19 2013, 02:23 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
You're a jerk for ruining all my dreams. Post some pics, plz. Also I don't get why Danielle's twitter and instagram is so private?? She makes a point to keep them as private as possible, and yet you're following her?
According to google it's Blake Mills, but one of them definitely said they were all single a few months ago
she's single now
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 10 2013, 07:27 AM
Jan 19 2013, 11:21 PM
StupidEnough
Jan 19 2013, 11:17 PM

According to google it's Blake Mills, but one of them definitely said they were all single a few months ago
she's single now
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

NEW SONGSSS!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

brinny
Member Avatar

Feb 12 2013, 05:53 PM
NEW SONGSSS!!!
Songs? I was just listening Falling, but i was not quite sure is it a new new song?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

According to a haim fan tumblr, they posted :
Hey Danielle…welcome to the world of instagram. For those who are unaware, the middle-Haim is now on Instagram. Follow her @dyelllla. Yup that’s 4 “L”s!

So her instagram is @dyelllla
and according to them its 4 L's! ;)

its not private,
no pictures of her with guys... one picture of her looking close to a woman though.

Alana Haim (the youngest) is also on instagram... @babyhaim
Hers is also not protected.
she seems straight enough

Este I cant find anywhere, so she is either really private or just doesnt have one... she doesnt have twitter either, so it wouldnt suprise me if she just didnt have one.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

danielle is to cool for me... ;) Este is more my type and she is pretty funny and crazy :gaypimp: the whole band is just awesome :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 5 2013, 11:26 PM
Jan 5 2013, 11:22 PM
Jan 5 2013, 11:14 PM
Danielle is so gay. And they're the best band to come out of anywhere in years.
She's my fave :wub:
Same

Posted Image

<3 <3
she has a LTR with a dude
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

i read they really really really try to make their live performances very good. like they worked a lot on it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

whos the gay one :shifty:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 11 2013, 09:20 PM

Same

Posted Image

<3 <3
IDGAF, have you seen her face and heard her voice
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

youngest has diabetes. all are pretty jewish fasting on friday or saturdays for the special holiday or whatever
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 11 2013, 09:22 PM
youngest has diabetes. all are pretty jewish fasting on friday or saturdays for the special holiday or whatever
I think the oldest, Este, is the one with diabetes. Has anybody asked them on twitter if any were gay? Just for the hell of it.
Oh, and Este twitter is https://twitter.com/jizziemcguire
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Danielle's boyfriend?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I love Danielle in interviews. Her sisters are all IN YOUR FACE and she's just awkwardly in between them. It's so cute.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 24 2013, 03:42 AM
Posted Image

Danielle's boyfriend?
that's Ludwig Göransson, not sure if they are/were bf-gf, but he produced "Forever" and is behind Community's (tv show) theme songs.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ellen Page, Alexander Skarsgård, Brit Marling, Danielle Haim & Zal Batmanglij at SXSW 2013
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 24 2013, 11:44 AM
Posted Image

Posted Image

Ellen Page, Alexander Skarsgård, Brit Marling, Danielle Haim & Zal Batmanglij at SXSW 2013
possible thing with ellen page (who is also rumored to be gay)?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 24 2013, 11:44 AM
Posted Image

Posted Image

These pics are awesome. I love everyone there.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Mar 11 2013, 09:20 PM

Same

Posted Image

<3 <3
"In late 2008, [Blake Mills] met Danielle Haim, who was also touring with Jenny Lewis, playing percussion with Barbara Gruska (The Belle Brigade). The two became romantically involved and frequently collaborated together until 2012. Haim was the inspiration behind Mills' first single, "Hey Lover", on which she sings back-up vocals.[25] After touring with Jenny Lewis, they went on to tour together with Julian Casablancas. In 2011, their cover of The Beatles' "Come Together" was used in a Brazilian Nextel commercial[26] and their cover of the Bob Dylan song 'Heart of Mine' was featured on the Chimes of Freedom Dylan tribute record. They went on to perform the song on The Conan O'Brien Show accompanied by Taylor Goldsmith (Dawes) on the bass. In 2012, Mills and Matt Sweeney co-produced Billy Gibbons' cover of Fleetwood Mac's "Oh Well" for Just Tell Me That You Want Me: A Tribute to Fleetwood Mac, featuring Danielle on drums. In May 2012, the two supported Sara Watkins for her performance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.[27] In July 2012, they performed together during Mills' opening set for Fiona Apple at the Hollywood Palladium.[28] Danielle frequently supported Mills during his sessions at Mollusk Surf Shop and Mills occasionally played with the band she founded with her two sisters, Haim. They have since broken up."

but come on! seriously, come on. i just..she pings so loud, my gaydar deafens me. of course, she was just a kid in 2008...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

If you ever get the chance to see them live, DO IT. I've seen them like, four times now, and every time has been fantastic. One of the best live acts around.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

maybe she goes both ways?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oh Danielle :wub: her voice and the way she kills the guitar she's just from another world and god she's so fucking gorgeous. If I could I'd marry this girl right this second, without hesitation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKJmJkpGpCM
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I am seeing them in June at a music festival. Does anyone know what the band's name means?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think they're just hipsters. That's why she pings.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 13 2013, 08:22 PM
I am seeing them in June at a music festival. Does anyone know what the band's name means?
It means "Haim is my last name"
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 13 2013, 08:32 PM
I have to agree with this they all seem to be straight judging by the boyfriend talk but I still have the biggest crush ever on Danielle
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 13 2013, 09:39 PM
:blink: did you meant to say their last name perhaps? =_=
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 13 2013, 10:23 PM
ha! yes, Haim is the girls' surname...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 13 2013, 10:39 PM

I was giving you the side eye look because you said my instead of their. So for anyone attending their show soon be sure to take pictures and the share them here with us! :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 13 2013, 10:16 PM
I have to agree with this they all seem to be straight judging by the boyfriend talk but I still have the biggest crush ever on Danielle
x2 about danielle's hotness...
as for them being straight, i don't know, but i do know plenty of women who have had relationships with men before they figured their stuff out. just saying...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 13 2013, 10:42 PM

I was giving you the side eye look because you said my instead of their. So for anyone attending their show soon be sure to take pictures and the share them here with us! :D
ah...well, saw them last year but was there on my own accord. will see them again this summer at the governors ball, so i will through up a few of my photos that don't get picked up...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 13 2013, 10:51 PM
Apr 13 2013, 10:42 PM

ah...well, saw them last year but was there on my own accord. will see them again this summer at the governors ball, so i will through up a few of my photos that don't get picked up...
*throw...i really should read my posts before submitting...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

yes, totally straight unfortunately. really bad taste in guys too. oh, well
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply