Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
US Women's National Soccer Team Part 2; USWNT and NWSL
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 05:56 AM (2,993,832 Views)
Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:22 AM
May 13 2013, 12:32 AM
NWSL is such a balanced and even league. Says no one.
Are the Germans trolling the thread? You bitches are ones to talk about a league being unbalanced LMAO! Ali Krieger pretty much said that much after she left that sorry ass team she once played for.
that's unfair to blame that on European fans, where it's like 2-3 am right now over there. Ever thought that maybe some NWSL fans does see the league as being unbalanced?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:34 AM
Are the Germans trolling the thread? You bitches are ones to talk about a league being unbalanced LMAO! Ali Krieger pretty much said that much after she left that sorry ass team she once played for.
The Germans were attacking fellow American Amber Brooks of Bayern Munich cause she tweeted a message that offended a few fans
What did she say?
Goto Top

Unregistered

The Germans were attacking fellow American Amber Brooks of Bayern Munich cause she tweeted a message that offended a few fans
She deleted that tweet faster than Usain Bolt. :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:38 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
What did she say?
Amber Brooks ‏@abrooks22 49m
Love ruining other teams' seasons. Got that win against Frankfurt. Great end to the season!! #bayern #MiaSanMia
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:41 AM

What did she say?
Love ruining other teams' seasons. Got that win against Frankfurt. Great end to the season!! #bayern #MiaSanMia
Seriously that offended some fans? grow a fucking pair.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:43 AM

It's pretty fucking tacky though.
Goto Top

Unregistered

That isn't too bad. More of a fan thing to say still. You know players feel that way about certain teams. Keep it in the dressing room.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Amber....is that you.
Goto Top

Unregistered

you're kidding me right? I'm not even a German fan but that was just unnecessary. If someone like Ronaldo or Abby or Hope or any other big athlete like Kobe or Lebron or whoever tweeted something like that, they would get LAMBASTED by the media, fans, other teams ...etc... It's a good thing not many people saw that tweet.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:46 AM

you're kidding me right? I'm not even a German fan but that was just unnecessary. If someone like Ronaldo or Abby or Hope or any other big athlete like Kobe or Lebron or whoever tweeted something like that, they would get LAMBASTED by the media, fans, other teams ...etc... It's a good thing not many people saw that tweet.
If Alex or Abby were to tweet something like this, there would be a 100 page discussion on it lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:13 AM
May 13 2013, 01:09 AM
May 13 2013, 01:06 AM

Yeah then ask KC what it's like to play as few forwards as possible
:rofl: at least KC has a forward. Seattle is just bad, bad, bad, bad :lol:
KC have several fowards, they just use the 4-2-3-1 formation with two other forwards (Mewis and Cheney) as part of the three. Using the two defensive midfielders to shield the back four allows the front four more chance to get forward. Seems to be working well for them (not counting yesterday where they seemed intent on bypassing the midfield altogether and hoofing it from the defence straight to Cuellar :$ )
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:45 AM

It's her first few months as a professional footballer. People should remember that and not be so harsh
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:56 AM

It's her first few months as a professional footballer. People should remember that and not be so harsh
LOL there are professional soccer players younger than her that don't do that. No need to excuse that behavior. Some people have tact, some don't.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:58 AM

LOL there are professional soccer players younger than her that don't do that. No need to excuse that behavior. Some people have tact, some don't.
Is Brooks a DM?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:21 AM

I'm just waiting for Hope to show up and have a meltdown. And Seattle does have the best stream. Two things worth following them for. Crash and burn.
Seattle's preseason was solid. So was that an indication of the quality of teams overseas, the quality of teams in NWSL, or they just lost their way?

Should be interesting once she's back and still can't help them. She might have to score herself. :lol:

Posted Image

X
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:58 AM

x2
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 02:06 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepa forward. Seattle is just bad, bad, bad, bad :lol:
I'm just waiting for Hope to show up and have a meltdown. And Seattle does have the best stream. Two things worth following them for. Crash and burn.
Seattle's preseason was solid. So was that an indication of the quality of teams overseas, the quality of teams in NWSL, or they just lost their way?

Should be interesting once she's back and still can't help them. She might have to score herself. :lol:

Posted Image

X
It's early days yet, but I think they've lost their way a little. Wonder if Hope's still got it as a striker :hmmm: ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

She is not important enough,so lets leave it at that.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 02:24 AM

It has nothing to do with her not being a "big name" or what ever. Pretty sure if any of the USWNT/CAN or NWSL players in general made a tweet like that, they'd get shit for it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 02:20 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepa

Posted Image

X
It's early days yet, but I think they've lost their way a little. Wonder if Hope's still got it as a striker :hmmm: ;)
I'd love for her to just lose it and do this

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 02:34 AM
May 13 2013, 02:24 AM

It has nothing to do with her not being a "big name" or what ever. Pretty sure if any of the USWNT/CAN or NWSL players in general made a tweet like that, they'd get shit for it.
Who cares what a no name scrub has to say.Time to move on.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Seattle won against two relegated teams in Japan and lost against the top ranked D1 team that choose to stop playing to score after early goals. You can't judge the quality based on that.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 02:40 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepaPosted Image

X

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
:rofl: if things stay the way they are I can actually see her doing that.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:53 AM

KC have several fowards, they just use the 4-2-3-1 formation with two other forwards (Mewis and Cheney) as part of the three. Using the two defensive midfielders to shield the back four allows the front four more chance to get forward. Seems to be working well for them (not counting yesterday where they seemed intent on bypassing the midfield altogether and hoofing it from the defence straight to Cuellar :$ )
Yeah it works so well that they fell behind 2-0 then scrambled in the last half hour of the game to put more forwards just to get an equalizer. If a 4-3-2-1 is even remotely successful they should have stayed with it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 02:49 AM
May 13 2013, 02:40 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepaPosted Image

X

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
:rofl: if things stay the way they are I can actually see her doing that.
:rofl:

Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 03:49 AM
May 13 2013, 01:53 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepa forward. Seattle is just bad, bad, bad, bad :lol:
Yeah it works so well that they fell behind 2-0 then scrambled in the last half hour of the game to put more forwards just to get an equalizer. If a 4-3-2-1 is even remotely successful they should have stayed with it.
It's 4-2-3-1. Read the bit in brackets again, that's partly why it wasn't working and it's pointless sticking with a system that's not working for whatever reason. So they did the right thing, changed the formation and brought on a striker for a defender and pushed the strikers forward (to what looked like a 3-4-3) to try to fix it. They looked more of a threat going forward after that but it left them exposed at the back, which fortunately (for KC) Flash couldn't capitalise on.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Zerboni would make a good DM.
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:49 AM

If Alex or Abby were to tweet something like this, there would be a 100 page discussion on it lol
:rofl:

So true.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Anyone think Lori might get called up again?
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 12:44 PM
No,i dont tkink so . We should get chances to the young players
Goto Top

Unregistered

i just saw how baby horse spoke up for athletes coming out as gay. she has a good head on her shoulders...a gazillion soccer girls will hear that and soak it up. good ally!
Goto Top

Unregistered

yes! tom already called up a few players like yael who have not been on the roster for a while so if he sees how good her performance is now she will probably get another chance
Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 12:51 PM
i just saw how baby horse spoke up for athletes coming out as gay. she has a good head on her shoulders...a gazillion soccer girls will hear that and soak it up. good ally!
when/where?

Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 12:48 PM
No,i dont tkink so . We should get chances to the young players
agree. maybe she'll get another call into camp but can't see her in the next WC/OG

Goto Top

Unregistered

May 13 2013, 01:00 PM
May 13 2013, 12:51 PM
when/where?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4EwtCinVz0

ignore the homophobic comments, tho...
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic