Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Sex Symbols...that turned out to be gay; Or bi
Topic Started: Dec 28 2012, 10:08 AM (18,720 Views)
StupidEnough
Member Avatar
The Village Idiot
Dec 28 2012, 01:43 PM
Dec 28 2012, 12:56 PM
Dec 28 2012, 12:52 PM
Posted Image

Rihanna[/i]

Affair with Tajah Burton. Casual sex with scores of girls. including BFF Melissa Ford. Recently rumored to be dating a Victoria's Secret model. Claimed she can turn straight girls bi. Groupie fucker to rival Debbie Harry and Stevie Nicks.
:retard:
Posted Image

Doesn't Riri take vacays with Katy Perry?
Katy Perry is like the straightest girl in show business.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Montserrat Oliver

Posted Image

with GF
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

god everyone posted on this thread is so ugly and has manface
If you're gonna pick women with only the vaguest rumors at least pick someone hot.

Posted Image
She was a bi slut?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

StupidEnough
Dec 28 2012, 10:48 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

Rihanna[/i]

Affair with Tajah Burton. Casual sex with scores of girls. including BFF Melissa Ford. Recently rumored to be dating a Victoria's Secret model. Claimed she can turn straight girls bi. Groupie fucker to rival Debbie Harry and Stevie Nicks.
Posted Image

oh you troll :rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm guessing this thread isn't talking about women that could be considered sex symbols to lesbians but not sex symbols outside of with lesbians.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

StupidEnough

Rihanna[/i]

Posted Image

I think there are straighter straight girls in showbusiness.
Quote Post Goto Top

StupidEnough
Member Avatar
The Village Idiot
Dec 28 2012, 11:26 PM
StupidEnough

Rihanna[/i]

:retard: Posted Image

lol showing your vagina to Lady Sovereign doesn't make one bi/gay.

Unregistered

Rihanna/Anderson/Perry have threads go bitch there. :yawn:

And stop quoting that nasty stripper ho pic.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

StupidEnough

Rihanna[/i]

Posted Image

And Rihanna is the most attention seeking girl in show business. She is trying way too hard to be edgy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 12:13 AM
StupidEnough

Rihanna[/i]

And Rihanna is the most attention seeking girl in show business. She is trying way too hard to be edgy.

x100
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

StupidEnough
Dec 28 2012, 11:57 PM
Dec 28 2012, 11:26 PM
StupidEnough

Rihanna[/i]

lol showing your vagina to Lady Sovereign doesn't make one bi/gay.
Katy Perry did that?
Quote Post Goto Top

StupidEnough
Member Avatar
The Village Idiot
^yes

ilovelana
Member Avatar

Dec 28 2012, 11:30 PM
I'm guessing this thread isn't talking about women that could be considered sex symbols to lesbians but not sex symbols outside of with lesbians.
what?? i re-read this like 5 times it still doesn't make sense

Unregistered

StupidEnough
Dec 29 2012, 12:25 AM
^yes
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ilovelana
Dec 29 2012, 12:44 AM
Dec 28 2012, 11:30 PM
what?? i re-read this like 5 times it still doesn't make sense
I was trying to ask if the thread isn't including lesbian sex symbols that are only really considered sex symbols to lesbians.
Quote Post Goto Top

StupidEnough
Member Avatar
The Village Idiot
Dec 29 2012, 12:47 AM
StupidEnough
Dec 29 2012, 12:25 AM
^yes
Posted Image
And I'm pretty sure she tumbled about it, back when her tumblr was active

Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 12:15 AM
Dec 29 2012, 12:13 AM
StupidEnough

Rihanna[/i]

x100
Cant believe people are stupid enough to fall for her bs.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Is Candice Swanepoel bi?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

LOL this thread is a mess :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2012, 11:06 PM
If you're gonna pick women with only the vaguest rumors at least pick someone hot.

Posted Image
She was a bi slut?
lol at the comments like being bipolar has something to do with being bisexual :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2012, 11:06 PM

Posted Image
She was a bi slut?
Vivien was bipolar and there are drugs today that would have helped her.

Leigh's beauty attracted the attention of Laurence Olivier, at the time married to Jill Esmond, a lesbian who tolerated their affair.

Yet their well-documented passion was never enough, say the authors: "They were both beautiful and both wanted more. And Vivien loved to torture Olivier with her affairs, especially after she grew more mentally ill, depressed and manic."

One of her first bisexual lovers to be named in the book is Isabel Jeans, a British actress who, like Esmond, had appeared in early films by Alfred Hitchcock. The authors claim, based on letters and interviews, that the relationship lasted for about three months in 1938. There are at least two other lesbian relationships outlined in the book, as well as affairs with a host of dashing leading men, including Marlon Brando and Rex Harrison.

Leigh also developed a taste for sex with anonymous younger men whom she picked up at Scotty's Garage, which had one petrol pump for legal reasons and up to 22 male attendants.

"In the 1940s the world's most recognisable star would drive down to Scotty's with her friend, George Cukor, the initial director of Gone with the Wind, and they would both pick out young men for the night," said a publishing source. "They would pay the men with gifts such as cigarette cases, jewels or even stocks and bonds. She depended on the professional discretion of men not to boast they had just serviced Scarlett O'Hara."
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Seems like a lot of people here don't know the difference between rumors and facts.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 01:40 AM
Seems like a lot of people here don't know the difference between rumors and facts.
x2
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2012, 01:36 PM
Posted Image

Geri Halliwell is a rumoured lezzie and at the very least bi, and she dated Mark Griffiths when the lesbian rumours were getting really strong. The same Mark Griffiths that Gillian recently broke up with. Is this guy a go-to merkin?
Is she rumored? I mean outside webs like this?
I really think she is at the very least bi too. Were the rumors mainstream in the UK?
I like her and it's been quite a time that I think that her love-hate relationship with Mel B was more than a friendship...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 03:16 AM
Posted Image

Geri Halliwell is a rumoured lezzie and at the very least bi, and she dated Mark Griffiths when the lesbian rumours were getting really strong. The same Mark Griffiths that Gillian recently broke up with. Is this guy a go-to merkin?
I really think she is at the very least bi too. Were the rumors mainstream in the UK?
I like her and it's been quite a time that I think that her love-hate relationship with Mel B was more than a friendship...
Oh, easily. The Geri-Mel B rumor goes back to at least when she quit the group in the middle of a tour (supposedly upset by Mel's pregnancy).

Mel C of course goes through merkins so fast she sometimes can't remember their names (allegedly), and I've actually seen the pix of Emma making out with a girl (at night, on a fairly lonely street, not performing for anyone's entertainment AFAIK). Somewhat funny that only one without a heavy lez rumor is the one married to that metrosexual (who's "close" friends with Tom Crusie), Victoria Beckham.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 01:42 AM
x2
x3 it's so pathetic in here, just like the groupies thread. Why'd they have to make another one...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I guess I must be a PR person whose sole job it is to lurk on the L Chat, huh??
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 28 2012, 07:53 PM
Is this thread about sex symbols or just celebrities that people find attractive, because there's a difference.
Lol this thread is about posting any woman, whether gay or not...if L Chat wants her to be gay, she is gay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 03:24 AM
Dec 29 2012, 03:16 AM
Posted Image

Oh, easily. The Geri-Mel B rumor goes back to at least when she quit the group in the middle of a tour (supposedly upset by Mel's pregnancy).

Mel C of course goes through merkins so fast she sometimes can't remember their names (allegedly), and I've actually seen the pix of Emma making out with a girl (at night, on a fairly lonely street, not performing for anyone's entertainment AFAIK). Somewhat funny that only one without a heavy lez rumor is the one married to that metrosexual (who's "close" friends with Tom Crusie), Victoria Beckham.

Oh! I didn't recall the rumor...maybe it's because I was a baby-lez and the internet wasn't as it is now... I just remember that she said she left due to not being able to do the breast cancer event she had to do, and the media here saying that she wanted more fame, and that they were in a quarrel, specially with Mel B but didn't say it was because they were in a relationship...
But it all makes sense seing how abruptly she left... And her relationships with men...

Mel C...I don't know how to read that girl... Her, it's the only one I've heard rumors in the media, and I know she was very very close to her PA, and is the one who seems obvious... but I think she is living with her husband/long term partner and has a daughter with, so I don't know...
Emma also I think she could have experimented or maybe is bi, but she seems like the more stablished of all the girls with her family...
And Victoria seems straight to me, but who knows.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Impressive didn't even make it half a page before the thread devolved into rampant speculation with nothing to actually back it up.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 03:32 AM
x2
x3 it's so pathetic in here, just like the groupies thread. Why'd they have to make another one...
Actually in the Groupies thread, nobody cares if the female celeb is gay or not. That isn't the point of the thread. If you all find this all so pathetic, stay the fuck out of the thread.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 04:17 AM
Dec 29 2012, 03:32 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Actually in the Groupies thread, nobody cares if the female celeb is gay or not. That isn't the point of the thread. If you all find this all so pathetic, stay the fuck out of the thread.
In the Sex Symbols...that turned out to be gay or bi thread, someone cares if the female celeb is a sex symbol and is gay or bi. That is the point of the thread. If you all find this all so pathetic, stay the fuck out of the thread.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The only one I can think of that fits the thread title is Rock Hudson. And maybe Ricky Martin. Can't think of any women.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Amber Heard, anyone?
Greta Garbo was also a lez and sort of a sex symbol. Marlene Dietrich was at least bi-curious.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 29 2012, 08:35 AM
Amber Heard, anyone?
Greta Garbo was also a lez and sort of a sex symbol. Marlene Dietrich was at least bi-curious.
I don't really think Amber Heard was a sex symbol, she's not that famous.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply