Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera - Part 16; Fate has Laid a Hand
Topic Started: Oct 10 2012, 03:23 AM (3,482,463 Views)
Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:31 AM
I'm one of those that believes that fatelaidahand tumblr is legit.

Has anyone read what she said about the Brittana's future?
Why whats she said?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:33 AM

i was reading her "spoilers" too... i know she's been so vague before but she seems to be giving spoilers that can make or break her now. idk what to believe.
She's a troll, anon. She gave specific "spoilers" last year too but they've been proven false.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

xx
:rofl: :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:34 AM

i was reading her "spoilers" too... i know she's been so vague before but she seems to be giving spoilers that can make or break her now. idk what to believe.
Link pls?
Nevermind, I just had to read properly to find it myself lol. And if she's indeed a proven troll there's no point anyway. Oh well.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:38 AM
Oct 14 2012, 02:34 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Link pls?
Nevermind, I just had to read properly to find it myself lol. And if she's indeed a proven troll there's no point anyway. Oh well.
I remember she used to post here too btw.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:35 AM

Why whats she said?
http://fatelaidahand.tumblr.com/

i don't think she is a troll....

nobody in their right mind would say things like she says if they are not true. (and giving your pic and real name??)

About the fake spoilers, your source might be wrong sometimes, but she has spoilers that have proved be true tho.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Why whats she said?
That Bram will happen for rebound and that Quinn will have Santana come to her senses. Santana will feel like she did in the Artie/Britt situation all over again and then they'll get back together.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:41 AM

Why whats she said?

nobody in their right mind would say things like she says if they are not true. (and giving your pic and real name??)

About the fake spoilers, your source might be wrong sometimes, but she has spoilers that have proved be true tho.
She IS a troll, proven. Glee fans are crazy fucks and a lot of kids provided their name with fake 'spoilers'. None of her stuff were true.

She also used to post in this thread. I don't know why some of you want trolls to be legit.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Why whats she said?

ding ding ding :P

Goto Top

Unregistered

It's like some people want trolls to be legit. :blink:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:42 AM

Why whats she said?
That Bram will happen for rebound and that Quinn will have Santana come to her senses. Santana will feel like she did in the Artie/Britt situation all over again and then they'll get back together.
I don't see how Santana can feel like she did in the Artie/Britt situation because she's the one who gave Brittany up this time so
Goto Top

Unregistered

[url=/]http://fatelaidahand.tumblr.com/[/url]

She IS a troll, proven. Glee fans are crazy fucks and a lot of kids provided their name with fake 'spoilers'. None of her stuff were true.

She also used to post in this thread. I don't know why some of you want trolls to be legit.
I'm curious what proved she was a troll? :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

I do love how half the cast is all "AHS!" and Heather is watching TV and Amber is uploading youtube vids instead. :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

That poor girl have been laughed at enough don't you think ^o) stop making fun of her
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image Posted Image

Look at how angry Brittany gets that he gives the music to Puck first though

source

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:43 AM

I don't see how Santana can feel like she did in the Artie/Britt situation because she's the one who gave Brittany up this time so
Well she kinda was last time too, so.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:44 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep[url=/]http://fatelaidahand.tumblr.com/[/url]

Not OP but fake spoilers and the fact that she claims to know Heather and she gives "info" on her and Naya like she reads their diaries or something.
Goto Top

Unregistered

no idea about this "source" but I agree, Santana gave Brittany up. She even said Brittany "felt or will feel" an attraction to someone else so it is different.

Last time Santana was so deep in the closet she coudn't see anything. This time she's not hiding and this has the potentional to hurt even more.

OK...sounds like a fic prompt! Get on it. :lol: :P
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:47 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep[url=/]http://fatelaidahand.tumblr.com/[/url
Not OP but fake spoilers and the fact that she claims to know Heather and she gives "info" on her and Naya like she reads their diaries or something.
what fake spoilers has she given before? just curious.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:46 AM

source

I'm still waiting for my Brittany vs. Shue smackdown! -_-
Goto Top

Unregistered

Well, if the spoilers prove true I'm going to laugh like crazy ngl.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Yeah but last time it was because she was afraid to come out so there was a valid reason. She could be jealous of Artie because he could be in a relationship openly with Brittany in a way she couldn't at that time. I'd like the UT bit to be true but not the jealous of Sam bit, not in this context anyway. If she is jealous of Sam I hope she doesn't compare it to Brittany and Artie to anyone.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:49 AM

Well, if the spoilers prove true I'm going to laugh like crazy ngl.
Why some of you always try to make trolls happen, I'll never understand.
Goto Top

Unregistered

:blinkwide: Brittana has 49k likes on that Glee FB while Klaine and Finchel were stuck at 34k and 35k likes respectively ahh-mazing! :blinkwide:
Goto Top

Unregistered

a bit OT but that video of Amber singing on youtube is amazing. I hope Naya does something like that when her album is close to being released. /wishfulthinking
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:49 AM

Yeah but last time it was because she was afraid to come out so there was a valid reason. She could be jealous of Artie because he could be in a relationship openly with Brittany in a way she couldn't at that time. I'd like the UT bit to be true but not the jealous of Sam bit, not in this context anyway. If she is jealous of Sam I hope she doesn't compare it to Brittany and Artie to anyone.
Is it just me? The more I think about the break up the less sense it makes to me lol. Like it made sense at first then I'm like that wasn't really a reason then I read other opinions and I'm like yeah that makes sense. Now I'm back to nothing made sense :lol: So many people interpreted the scene differently it doesn't make sense.
Goto Top

Unregistered

This gifset... :bigcry:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 03:01 AM
a bit OT but that video of Amber singing on youtube is amazing. I hope Naya does something like that when her album is close to being released. /wishfulthinking
God, now I wish we could have some Troubletones webisodes. And UT ones. And most importantly, Brittana in private situations ones :shifty:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 03:01 AM
I think hers will be released before Amber's. Amber recently said she has over 100 songs recorded but yet seems to have no idea when hers will come out. Naya at least said she'll have a single out before the end of the year.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:45 AM
That poor girl have been laughed at enough don't you think ^o) stop making fun of her
x2, I agree. Leave energy!girl alone!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 02:27 AM
Oct 14 2012, 02:22 AM
Oct 14 2012, 02:09 AM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Karen u such a gpoy
Posted Image
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 03:06 AM
Oct 14 2012, 02:45 AM
Spoiler: click to toggle

xx
:rofl: :rofl:
x2, I agree. Leave energy!girl alone!
x3 and I don't know why people have to bring her here all the time and post her pics just to mock and make fun of her. Got old.
Goto Top

Unregistered

source

Ahahaha, I love the little adlibs Heather throws in! Perfection. She was hating on Will before it was mainstream.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 03:21 AM

source

Ahahaha, I love the little adlibs Heather throws in! Perfection. She was hating on Will before it was mainstream.
:blinkwide:

Finn/Cory looks so young.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 14 2012, 03:21 AM

source

First, Puck was given the sheet music first. Then the Glee Club focused on him graduating instead of her :dramaqueen:
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic