Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera - Part 16; Fate has Laid a Hand
Topic Started: Oct 10 2012, 03:23 AM (3,443,042 Views)
kapaowie
Member Avatar

RECAP
October 12

PHOTOS
jchoss24: Pre Birthday Surprises! @mkik808 @mallauri @hannahdlaine @pumpkin077 @montanaefaw @mattypcock
Posted Image

Ryan tweets a pic
Posted Image

Dianna Agron ‏@DiannaAgron
Friday night at Breadsticks. pic.twitter.com/8yV91dqV
Posted Image
Thread's CSI version

POLLS:
If Glee does a spin-off, which current character should the spin-off be based on?

OTHER
What's Wrong With This Picture?
New GLEE show dates
Check out the number of likes on the GLEE FB page!
This person won the Brittana tissue box charity bid and said she'd post pics :D
SALT tho

Filming News

Twitter
Naya Rivera ‏@NayaRivera
@DiannaAgron yay!! SO excited to work with my lil Quinn today!

Brittany ‏‪@BrittanyGLEE‬
In the first few weeks of my second senior year I've lost my mind, my presidency, and my girlfriend. Just throwing that out there.

Naya Rivera ‏‪@NayaRivera‬
Guess who is having a birthday today?! My best friend!!! ‪@totle9‬everyone send him love! I love you Telly!

Aristotle John ‏‪@totle9‬
‪@NayaRivera‬ I love you too, my Nay-Nay!!

Ali Adler ‏@AliAdler
Entire cast of #glee just visited #newnormal set. Thank you @NayaRivera @iharryshum @MsAmberPRiley @CoryMonteith @MarkSalling @DiannaAgron

Stuff to look forward to:
1) Episode 6
2) DHDA (Ashley's workin on it)
3) Young Storytellers Event (Oct 20)

Fic Updates
Whipped
The Best Trick
Summergold
Dancing in a Downpour
Regrets and Regression
Somewhere in Brooklyn
Whipped

Fic Recs
I Need A Medic
Absence Of Fear
Been There All Along
Subway Rides, Oh You Got Me Wondering
Dance On Our Graves
Mischances, Stances and Stolen Glances
Taking The Long Way
Does It Ever Rain In LA?
Clockwork
Satin and Lace (Glitter and Gold)
White Shadows

Polls/To Do:
OPERATION: GIVE BRITTANA A CHANCE (HAVE YOU TWEETED TODAY?)
Follow brittana-uproars on Tumblr and Twitter
SAVE BRITTANA Project
The Glee Project: Which is your favorite Glee couple?
Bille Celebrity Charity Challenge (Naya and her charity are on this)
TVLine: Whose relationship woes hit you hardest?
Hollywood Life: 3 Major Couples Break Up
Zimbio: Which Glee Break Up Are You Most Bummed About?
Which couple from Glee would you like to see make it through the end?
FACEBOOK: Comment and Like the post on "Favorite Brittana Memory"
If Glee does a spin-off, which current character should the spin-off be based on?

'caps

Honorable Mention
Edited by kapaowie, Oct 13 2012, 11:15 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 09:35 AM
Oct 13 2012, 09:34 AM
guise from what episode is the quintanna pic?
Why do people mash up names like that? why don't you just say Santana and Quinn...
Not op but everyone uses mashup names. It's quicker and easier to use.
It's not a big deal either.
This thread has no problem saying Morgies, Sancedes, Leather, etc.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 10:17 AM
Oct 13 2012, 09:57 AM
If santana doesn't seem sad or at least mention breaking up with brittany in the following episodes im seriously going to snap Ryan's neck
What I want to happen: Mercedes and Quinn tell her she's an idiot for breaking up with Brittany. Santana agree's and decides to go speak to Brittany.

What will actually happen: Finn will tell Santana she was an idiot for breaking up with Brittany. Santana agree's and hugs him. Decides it would be better just to ignore Brittany while she's here in lima, suddenly decides to go to NYC without saying goodbye.
yup...'cause it's Glee....yey! /orange
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 10:47 AM
Oct 13 2012, 09:35 AM
Oct 13 2012, 09:34 AM
guise from what episode is the quintanna pic?
Why do people mash up names like that? why don't you just say Santana and Quinn...
Not op but everyone uses mashup names. It's quicker and easier to use.
It's not a big deal either.
This thread has no problem saying Morgies, Sancedes, Leather, etc.
Hemo even has her own mash up name. Twice with Horris. :lol:
Goto Top

LNB
Member Avatar
LNB
Psychic!anon, you need to predict sexy times next!
Offline Profile Goto Top

kapaowie
Member Avatar

Summary/Recap of our BrittanaRiot so far (compilation of what everyone's been saying)

Are we all up for this? Do we have anything else to add/change? :D

What: SAVE BRITTANA PROJECT
We've done Brittana week. We've done Brittana hour. So now we're combining both! And all throughout the hiatus too!

Why:
Cuz Brittana MATTERS to us! We want them back together and we wanna show RIB and Fox (and Naya and Heather) just how much we love Brittana, how much they've changed our lives (if they have), and how perfect we think they are for each other!

What's the plan?
Brittana Hours on Twitter every Tuesday and Friday at 5PM EST with a theme to trend every week!

Themes:
1. October 14-20: Why we want Brittana back (Trend: We Want Brittana Back)
2. October 21-27: What we want for the future (Trend: Brittana)
-Brittana Xmas
-Brittana Vday
-Brittana Prom
-Brittana in NY
-Character development?
3. October 28- November 3: Personal experience and what Brittana mean to us. (Trend: Brittana)
4. November 4-7: Why we love Brittana (Trend: We love Brittana)

What we need:
1. Twitter! (and your fingers!! ...to tweet... lol)
2. Gifs/Manips if you want (just to get into the spirit of things)
3. Positivity and love!!
4. Final post so we can spread the word
5. I was trying to think of some way we could put all Tweet suggestions together so people would know what to tweet during Brittana Hours. Any suggestions? Maybe on the Uproars tumblr?
Edited by kapaowie, Oct 13 2012, 11:04 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

LikeNeverBefore
Oct 13 2012, 10:57 AM
I wanna see them (new and old Glee) go clubbin' in Lima. With focus on Brittana of course. Is that too much to ask?

/notpsychic!anon
Goto Top

Unregistered

kapaowie
Oct 13 2012, 10:45 AM
Spoiler: click to toggle
Thanks Kapaowie, you save my day lol :lol:

Tbh, I still don't see Hemo in that pic, "that girl" looks like Hemo, but not her :whistle:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 11:04 AM
LikeNeverBefore
I wanna see them (new and old Glee) go clubbin' in Lima. With focus on Brittana of course. Is that too much to ask?

/notpsychic!anon
They have clubs in Lima?
Goto Top

Unregistered

kapaowie
Oct 13 2012, 11:03 AM
thank you for the recap. I can't wait to kick some ass!
Posted Image
Goto Top

LNB
Member Avatar
LNB
Oct 13 2012, 11:04 AM
LikeNeverBefore

/notpsychic!anon
I was going to say, don't you have to be 21? but then I remembered it's Glee and of course Klaine have been clubbing
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

fic rec?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 11:26 AM
fic rec?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8577431/1/

That's 2859! Amazing and updated regularly. Kapaowie's recaps have quite a few that are amazing as well.
Goto Top

LNB
Member Avatar
LNB
Oct 13 2012, 11:30 AM
fic rec?

That's 2859! Amazing and updated regularly. Kapaowie's recaps have quite a few that are amazing as well.
what is this one about??
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

fic rec?

Oooh I keep seeing that when I pc and I'm like, "why 2859? :blink: " (still don't know why btw lol). Guess I'll find out now. Thanks for the rec! :hug: Here, have a cookie. Heck, have a cookie basket!

Goto Top

Unregistered

LikeNeverBefore
Oct 13 2012, 11:32 AM
fic rec?

what is this one about??
Goto Top

Unregistered

Kapaowie I appreciate your time and effort to do the recaps everyday :blow:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 09:37 AM
Oct 13 2012, 09:26 AM
Oct 13 2012, 09:24 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
we're gonna make it now
I love you like never before...ditches fondue for two
If I can't have you I don't want nobody...oh no not you Brit, my mistress fame
You are the best thing that's ever been mine...breaks up

Skinny love sounds promising for brittana at this rate :rofl: :crybabe:
OMG! :rofl: :rofl: THIS!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 11:43 AM
Kapaowie I appreciate your time and effort to do the recaps everyday :blow:
x2
I really appreciate it! You are a lifesaver. Thank you! :hug:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 09:48 AM
Oct 13 2012, 09:24 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Who the fuck runs that page?
MH

No but seriously, these people work for Ryan Murphy. It's quite obvious what Ryan thinks of lesbians
Considering Ryan actually has lesbian friends, I don't think THAT idiot is reflective of RM on this at all. Ryan's view of women in general not withstanding ofc.
Just to say, you know who has gay friends? Ann Coulter. Lots of people have gay friends and they're still homophobic. Lots of men have women friends and are still misogynist. I'm not saying I think Murphy is pulling the puppet strings for this idiot, but it wouldn't surprise me if RM's head would turn if a significant number of people wanted to see Santana date a guy again.

I mean, Ali and Ryan are writing asinine lesbian jokes in The New Normal. He has no allegiance to lesbians, and as someone else pointed out, the Brittana and Santana's storylines aren't his, so I don't think he really cares. (And I have a hard time believing he cares about Glee at all right now, given TTN and AHS both gearing up.)
Goto Top

LNB
Member Avatar
LNB
Oct 13 2012, 11:41 AM
LikeNeverBefore

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
fic rec?

what is this one about??
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

jfc re: the meaning of Skinny Love.
Here's what Justin Vernon (the head of Bon Iver so to speak) said about it in an interview:

"[...] but it's about that time in a relationship that I was going through; you're in a relationship because you need help, but that's not necessarily why you should be in a relationship. And that's skinny. It doesn't have weight. Skinny love doesn't have a chance because it's not nourished. Part of the trouble with the old haunting love, is that it f--ks with your future loves, and can damn and/or ambush your relationships."

Buuut - this is Glee and they never really care about what a song is really about (I mean they used R.E.M's "Losing my religion" in a literal sense! Also "We're gonna make it now" booom - Break-Up!) so I wouldn't worry about that.
IF that song spoiler is even really true...
Goto Top

Unregistered

LikeNeverBefore
Oct 13 2012, 11:53 AM
LikeNeverBefore

fic rec?
Goto Top

LNB
Member Avatar
LNB
Oct 13 2012, 11:55 AM
LikeNeverBefore
Oct 13 2012, 11:53 AM

fic rec?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Sigh, a fandom's worth doesn't depend on how much someone can shell out for some random item. Damn teenies (or 30 yrs olds in this case).
Goto Top

Unregistered

Here's what Justin Vernon (the head of Bon Iver so to speak) said about it in an interview:

"[...] but it's about that time in a relationship that I was going through; you're in a relationship because you need help, but that's not necessarily why you should be in a relationship. And that's skinny. It doesn't have weight. Skinny love doesn't have a chance because it's not nourished. Part of the trouble with the old haunting love, is that it f--ks with your future loves, and can damn and/or ambush your relationships."

Buuut - this is Glee and they never really care about what a song is really about (I mean they used R.E.M's "Losing my religion" in a literal sense! Also "We're gonna make it now" booom - Break-Up!) so I wouldn't worry about that.
If true don't forget its also mashed up with White Christmas. So eh could hold some significance but I doubt the lyrics relate perfectly to the situation. This is Glee. They pick whatever songs at whenever time.
Goto Top

LNB
Member Avatar
LNB
Also, I was thinking of starting a new fic.

Maybe another along the supernatural type again... I think it will definitely be AU and non-highschool based. I prefer writing Brittana when they are at least 19 or older.

If anyone has any requests, let me know :)
Edited by LNB, Oct 13 2012, 12:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Are they same? B-)

Goto Top

Meow'sFavorites
Member Avatar

meow update

Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 11:46 AM
Oct 13 2012, 09:26 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Imagewe're gonna make it now
I love you like never before...ditches fondue for two
If I can't have you I don't want nobody...oh no not you Brit, my mistress fame
You are the best thing that's ever been mine...breaks up

Skinny love sounds promising for brittana at this rate :rofl: :crybabe:
it's kinda crazy how unbalanced their relationship has been at times. Brittany always supporting Santana's choices, yet Santana's never been shown to take an interest in Brittany's schoolwork etc. It seems like Brittany would do anything to make Santana happy, but I don't get the same for Santana. Unless you count the break up where it seems Santana is letting Brittany go because she sees how unhappy she is. Shitty writing again I guess. I don't know. I'm rambling and not making any sense I guess, but I would really like some balance in their relationship. It's like Brittany thinks with her heart and Santana with her head.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
http://girlmeetspearls.tumblr.com/post/7147435778
Goto Top

Unregistered

I love you Meow and Kapaowie!

Thank you so much :)

Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 11:58 AM

If true don't forget its also mashed up with White Christmas. So eh could hold some significance but I doubt the lyrics relate perfectly to the situation. This is Glee. They pick whatever songs at whenever time.
Didn't Naya refer to Brittana's relationship as skinny love in an interview?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 12:02 PM
Oct 13 2012, 11:46 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Imagewe're gonna make it now
it's kinda crazy how unbalanced their relationship has been at times. Brittany always supporting Santana's choices, yet Santana's never been shown to take an interest in Brittany's schoolwork etc. It seems like Brittany would do anything to make Santana happy, but I don't get the same for Santana. Unless you count the break up where it seems Santana is letting Brittany go because she sees how unhappy she is. Shitty writing again I guess. I don't know. I'm rambling and not making any sense I guess, but I would really like some balance in their relationship. It's like Brittany thinks with her heart and Santana with her head.
Why would Santana take interest in Brittany's schoolwork. She hardly takes interest in it herself.
Brittany wasn't there for Santana when she came out either....at least onscreen.
And you don't think Santana wants Brittany to be happy either? She didn't want to be Prom Queen because Brittany lost, She fought against her principle just so she could be with her publicly and not be ridiculed, she originally stayed behind at UoL and didn't want to go to New York because Brittany didn't graduate. You can't say Brittany only cares about Santana being happy, but Santana doesn't care about Brittany. Quite one sided bias if you ask me.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 13 2012, 12:05 PM
Oct 13 2012, 11:58 AM

Didn't Naya refer to Brittana's relationship as skinny love in an interview?
umm no.
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic