Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Stooshe and RoxXxan; is she?
Topic Started: Sep 30 2012, 10:05 PM (70,063 Views)
Unregistered

Any Brits/grime fans?

For those who are going "Who?", Roxxxan is an up and coming grime/hip hop artist in the UK. She's pretty good compared to a ton of other femcees.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

She's supposedly dating Karis from Brit girl group Stooshe (that has an out bisexual member)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Yes she is.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 30 2012, 10:15 PM
Yes she is.
deets. where are they
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

her and Karis are really cute though I had no idea Karis was into chicks

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Damn cute couple.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think Karis other group member the one that looks like a transexual is gay too.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 30 2012, 11:41 PM
I think Karis other group member the one that looks like a transexual is gay too.
lol the one with the short hair? I agree.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Backpack gang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIe80LlMzgU
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 30 2012, 11:41 PM
Courtney? Yes

Posted Image
Posted Image

I think they're all hot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's hot. Any more interesting things about her we should know?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 12:19 AM
She probably has the sickest backpack collection ever
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

she dated jessie j. no one can fully confirm that, but her reaction to it when someone posted it on twitter pretty much did as well as messages they sent each other from jessie's old myspace. dont ask for links bacause the twitter thing was deleted and it would take way too long for me to scroll and copy messages from 4-5 years ago on myspace. you can do it yourself if you want.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 12:35 AM
she dated jessie j. no one can fully confirm that, but her reaction to it when someone posted it on twitter pretty much did as well as messages they sent each other from jessie's old myspace. dont ask for links bacause the twitter thing was deleted and it would take way too long for me to scroll and copy messages from 4-5 years ago on myspace. you can do it yourself if you want.
Oh cool. They would've been teens back then
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 12:50 AM
Oct 1 2012, 12:35 AM
Oh cool. They would've been teens back then
19/20. not really "teens" like high school kids
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Rock the Mic - UK Female Allstars
This was a sick collab. I'm pretty impressed by the UK girls compared to people like Nicki Minaj, Kreayshawn etc.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 01:02 AM
Posted Image

This was a sick collab. I'm pretty impressed by the UK girls compared to people like Nicki Minaj, Kreayshawn etc.
i wonder why Mz. Bratt isn't in that picture. her and roxxxan are the best out of the lot, though. people praise a. dot so much, but personally i think her flow is absolute shit.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 01:05 AM
Posted Image

i wonder why Mz. Bratt isn't in that picture. her and roxxxan are the best out of the lot, though. people praise a. dot so much, but personally i think her flow is absolute shit.
I'm not too big on Mz Bratt but while I love Roxxx and Leshurr, Lioness for her lyricism, my guy friend likes A. Dot the most out of all of them and I'm just there like WHAT?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's the best .
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 01:15 AM
Posted Image

I'm not too big on Mz Bratt but while I love Roxxx and Leshurr, Lioness for her lyricism, my guy friend likes A. Dot the most out of all of them and I'm just there like WHAT?
i think i give mz bratt more credit than she deserves because she's hot lol. but, i still don't get the a. dot love. i also think it was pretty tacky when she called out jessie j in her freestyle and in her song semantics a while ago.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 01:19 AM

She's the best .
Love the remix. I wish they had released that instead of the one with Travis McCoy

Saw this one the other day where they're on the street and Roxxan sings Alex's part to Karis :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 01:22 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

i think i give mz bratt more credit than she deserves because she's hot lol. but, i still don't get the a. dot love. i also think it was pretty tacky when she called out jessie j in her freestyle and in her song semantics a while ago.
I guess I'm too used to people trashing other people in their songs. Since A dot and Roxxan are friends, did Roxx and Jessie also have a falling out
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's the best .
She's so gorgeous.

We need more vids or pics of the couple together. How do people even know they're dating? the pics could just be friendly.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 01:59 AM
Oct 1 2012, 01:22 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

I guess I'm too used to people trashing other people in their songs. Since A dot and Roxxan are friends, did Roxx and Jessie also have a falling out
all i know is they dont talk and roxxx isn't following her on twitter, though a. dot is. i dont think jessie follows a. dot, though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 02:02 AM

She's the best .
She's so gorgeous.

We need more vids or pics of the couple together. How do people even know they're dating? the pics could just be friendly.
It's Instagram stuff mostly. They also have matching tats
Posted Image
Posted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

They're cute .
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

My question is why have we not heard more about them till now? I mean in North America at least. Why the fuk do we hear so much about Minaj and her ilk.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 02:25 AM
My question is why have we not heard more about them till now? I mean in North America at least. Why the fuk do we hear so much about Minaj and her ilk.
The same reason we dont here about all the great femcees in the US. It's like a music monopoly. There are allowed to be a lot of male emcees, but not female. It wasn't allways that way though, but somewhere after the 90s femcees stopped being noticed.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Most ppl in Britain haven't heard of them either.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What are their instagram accounts?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Me and my boo and my boo lip lockin
1 week ago

Karis's Instagram
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 02:37 AM
What are their instagram accounts?
rotriplex and karisstooshe
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 02:33 AM
Excuse you, I'm from Britain and definitely know Stooshe and have for a while. And I know a lot of people here like them and are fans of them. They've even supported Nicki Minaj on tour.

RoxXxan on the other hand, not so much. I've never heard a single one of her songs.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 02:30 AM
Oct 1 2012, 02:25 AM
The same reason we dont here about all the great femcees in the US. It's like a music monopoly. There are allowed to be a lot of male emcees, but not female. It wasn't allways that way though, but somewhere after the 90s femcees stopped being noticed.
Yup and it's a shame. I have to give them props for doing their thing for years and years and still working to get actual solo albums out.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 1 2012, 03:00 AM
Oct 1 2012, 02:33 AM
Excuse you, I'm from Britain and definitely know Stooshe and have for a while. And I know a lot of people here like them and are fans of them. They've even supported Nicki Minaj on tour.

RoxXxan on the other hand, not so much. I've never heard a single one of her songs.
First Roxxxan song I heard was the one on the Shank soundtrack , Heavyweight. Then I went in search of her stuff but there isn't really much around besides collabs since she hasn't had a mixtape out yet. It was supposed to drop earlier this year but it still hasn't.

Stooshe is definitely more popular at the moment.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply