Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
The Calzona Thread
Topic Started: Sep 25 2012, 07:16 PM (1,810,848 Views)
Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:16 PM
Aug 22 2013, 09:15 PM
Aug 22 2013, 09:13 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I want it to be elevator kiss 2.0.
would Callie be the one to kiss her this time?
thoughts?
Any kissing imo, Callie would need to initiate it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:16 PM
Aug 22 2013, 09:13 PM

I want it to be elevator kiss 2.0.
would Callie be the one to kiss her this time?
thoughts?
Yep for sure.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Haha so what were thinking is arizona is gonna wear a puffy dress, tyce has something to do with an episode, sara may be doing the harlem shake, and they have rolled out a red carpet?

This entire time I have been excited to see where calzona would be going this season but it looks like I was focusing on the wrong thing all along. It should now be what the hell does all this mean when you put it together.I feel like im getting ready to watch "so you think you can dance: greys edition"
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:21 PM
Haha so what were thinking is arizona is gonna wear a puffy dress, tyce has something to do with an episode, sara may be doing the harlem shake, and they have rolled out a red carpet?

This entire time I have been excited to see where calzona would be going this season but it looks like I was focusing on the wrong thing all along. It should now be what the hell does all this mean when you put it together.I feel like im getting ready to watch "so you think you can dance: greys edition"
:rofl: :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:19 PM
Aug 22 2013, 09:17 PM
They are supposed to be throwing a fund raiser that episode. Having been to a few of those type of things I can honestly say most don't involve a red carpet, but I have been to one or two that did in fact have a red carpet. (One was to raise money for the production of a play). I think it depends on what industry and who is hosting the event. Shonda is pushing the bounds of believability, but it's still plausible.
Side says fundraiser. It could be anything.
Except it's a fundraiser
Can't be sure yet.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:14 PM

then what could it be?
just a little talk or what :yawn:
What if everyone was dancing but Arizona wasn't and Callie maybe sat back down at the table with her, if there is one. No talking, just a small gesture.
do you mean she wouldn't be dancing because of the leg?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Not looking forward to a fundraiser. I'm tired of the hospital story line. Hopefully Arizona is the counselor sides. I don't want Callie to be Richie but probably is.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 08:47 PM
What does the background on the pic say? Can't read it.
i think there is sloan grey's memorial hospital logo
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:23 PM
Aug 22 2013, 09:19 PM

Except it's a fundraiser
Can't be sure yet.
Yes you can, it is too much a part of every single side that was released for the episode. They didn't just say "fundraiser" they have several different doctors interacting with several different guest stars trying to get money from all of them, there is no big mystery to cover up the way there was when they covered up the season six finale. It is a fundraiser.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:24 PM
Not looking forward to a fundraiser. I'm tired of the hospital story line. Hopefully Arizona is the counselor sides. I don't want Callie to be Richie but probably is.
I think if it is Callie then Calzona's moment might be based around that, Arizona gets the wrong idea or something.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Could it be Sara has invited the Cast of Gey's to some kind of Sofia The First Press Event where they all have to be dressed up tonight maybe well see Jessica bring Eve and Poppy or just Eve
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jessica Capshaw ‏@JessicaCapshaw 39s
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 07:52 PM
Aug 22 2013, 07:48 PM
Aug 22 2013, 07:45 PM

Surprisingly a lot of Calzona fans are straight.
I'm not surprised by that at all. Then again, I am straight. lol
Lol I thought I was the only straight one on here.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:30 PM
I think if it is Callie then Calzona's moment might be based around that, Arizona gets the wrong idea or something.
Yep which I don't really want to see. Sara and Jessica will make it good though.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:31 PM
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

That fits Calzona.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:32 PM
Yep which I don't really want to see. Sara and Jessica will make it good though.
I know I'm in the minority but if she is flirting with the guy then we know its because she is after his money so it doesn't bother me. It's clear from the sides the person isn't interested in him at all.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 07:48 PM

I'm not surprised by that at all. Then again, I am straight. lol
OT: Did you girls find The L Chat because of Calzona's thread, or were you already L chatters?

Just curious :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:33 PM
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

That fits Calzona.
Yeah, sure does.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:34 PM

I know I'm in the minority but if she is flirting with the guy then we know its because she is after his money so it doesn't bother me. It's clear from the sides the person isn't interested in him at all.
x2
i dont see the big deal here really.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I know it still bothers me though. lol I just don't like it or what type of Calzona scene might come from it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

x2
i dont see the big deal here really.
Right. We'll know why she is doing it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

x2
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:33 PM
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

That fits Calzona.
Yeah, sure does.
Ugh I just want them to hear each other. :bigcry:
Goto Top

Unregistered

OT: Did you girls find The L Chat because of Calzona's thread, or were you already L chatters?

Well for me, I actually got of this thread by google-ing something about Callie's shoes :lol: I really wanted to find those pumas but when I googled it, it lead me here.

I used to only be on IMDB, but since Calzona is my favorite, I stayed here.

Goto Top

Unregistered

I hate it but I can't really be bothered by it because Arizona flirted and slept with someone else. So if Callie isn't interested it's not a big deal. It will be to Arizona though. Whether she has the right or not.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I watched GL and would come back then for Otalia actually.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nicole Cramer ‏@NicDecorator 9m

wow this episode will be fantastical!!!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:44 PM
Nicole Cramer ‏@NicDecorator 9m

wow this episode will be fantastical!!!!
It's going to be laughable.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sorry i don't really remember what the sides said but did it mention anything about Richie being seen flirting also or peopel are just assuming that if it is callie, Arizona will see her? I think that actually makes for some good angst, longing and regret looks too. Has it been confirmed that whoever the dr os flirting with is a guy or that could be a cover up as well?
Goto Top

Unregistered

As a reply:

Bryan Mendoza ‏@joeyprimo 3m

@NicDecorator that's one word ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:45 PM
As a reply:

Bryan Mendoza ‏@joeyprimo 3m

@NicDecorator that's one word ;)
oh God :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

From what little we've heard about Arizona I really don't think she is the doctor at the bar. I also do not think it's Callie. I sort of have this feeling like they are okay
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:35 PM

I know it still bothers me though. lol I just don't like it or what type of Calzona scene might come from it.
Yeah, I get it. lol. I think any scene where Callie maybe feels the need to defend flirting with someone else no matter how it plays out has got to be good in a way because it shows she cares enough to not want Arizona to have the wrong idea despite her having done worse with Lauren. Even if she is pissed she is going out her way to avoid having Arizona feel the tiniest bit of hurt that she is probably feeling over Boswell if that makes sense.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:47 PM
From what little we've heard about Arizona I really don't think she is the doctor at the bar. I also do not think it's Callie. I sort of have this feeling like they are okay
They could be working it out together for all we know.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 22 2013, 09:48 PM
Aug 22 2013, 09:47 PM
They could be working it out together for all we know.
Oh how I wish.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic