Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
The Calzona Thread
Topic Started: Sep 25 2012, 07:16 PM (1,805,159 Views)
Unregistered

Nov 20 2012, 09:56 PM
Nov 20 2012, 09:48 PM
Nov 20 2012, 09:47 PM
100 pages...its so weird that non couples like Rizzles and the Gleetard couples are hundreds and hundreds of pages long while the Calzona thread is a mere 100 pages.
:whistle:
To be fair, there was at least one other Grey's thread before this one, but I think its because the old addage is true about the thrill of the unknown (searching for subtext). Another reason those threads get so long is half the time is spent bitching at the showrunner for not letting them be lesbian enough.
To sum up we have either:

Subtext (non-couples) or scraps (Calzona)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 20 2012, 10:23 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
To be fair, there was at least one other Grey's thread before this one, but I think its because the old addage is true about the thrill of the unknown (searching for subtext). Another reason those threads get so long is half the time is spent bitching at the showrunner for not letting them be lesbian enough.

Or Lost Girl or the L Word.

I prefer Calzona to delusion, not to mention is it real but the acting is actually better and nobody looks like a horse and has mental capacities of child.
Goto Top

Unregistered

http://tvline.com/2012/11/20/greys-anatomy-ncis-spoilers-ask-ausiello/

Question: I am in need of a Grey’s Anatomy spoiler, please! —Tia Ausiello: The Grim Reaper will be paying another visit in early 2013. His rumored target: A longtime (and very much beloved) character.

I'm thinking it might be the chief's wife, but I don't know if she's that popular. Thoughts?

Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 20 2012, 11:32 PM

Question: I am in need of a Grey’s Anatomy spoiler, please! —Tia Ausiello: The Grim Reaper will be paying another visit in early 2013. His rumored target: A longtime (and very much beloved) character.

I'm thinking it might be the chief's wife, but I don't know if she's that popular. Thoughts?

I know it's impossible to happen, but still I'm keeping my fingers, toes and vagina crossed it's Meredith botox face Grey.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 20 2012, 10:26 PM

I prefer Calzona to delusion, not to mention is it real but the acting is actually better and nobody looks like a horse and has mental capacities of child.
:rofl: I'm sure you didn't have Brittany S Pierce in mind -_-
Goto Top

Unregistered

yeah I agree but what if it's J.Williams or the Chief himself? :O :unsure:

Nov 20 2012, 11:34 PM

I know it's impossible to happen, but still I'm keeping my fingers, toes and vagina crossed it's Meredith botox face Grey.

if they kill Pompeo the loon PompeoDempsey fans will blame it on JCap like they had the audacity of calling her whore just this afternoon,apparently and they'll stone you to death
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 20 2012, 11:36 PM
Nov 20 2012, 10:26 PM

:rofl: I'm sure you didn't have Brittany S Pierce in mind -_-
Of course not. :D
Goto Top

Unregistered

Hope its April, she's pointless and annoying or maybe Owen because he is a giant arsehole (maybe he kills himself).
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nurse Bokey?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 20 2012, 11:41 PM

if they kill Pompeo the loon PompeoDempsey fans will blame it on JCap like they had the audacity of calling her whore just this afternoon,apparently and they'll stone you to death
I would like to live, thank you. Perhaps we could hire someone to do the bad job and then blame it on Mark fans?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM

Nurse Bokey?
Nurse Bokey? Who's that?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 20 2012, 11:50 PM
Nov 20 2012, 11:48 PM

Nurse Bokey?
Nurse Bokey? Who's that?
Spoiler: click to toggle
Goto Top

Unregistered

the new 3 Stooges can GO for all I care;leave the core characters alone;yeah maybe April can go too
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 12:02 AM
the new 3 Stooges can GO for all I care;leave the core characters alone;yeah maybe April can go too
Lets get rid of Jackson, April and the pointless interns especially that dopey looking black guy who is always smiling and simpering Jo.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Calzona is NOT scraps, come on...
Goto Top

Unregistered

Maybe Owen offs himself after they peg the crash on him. Other guess would be chief.
Goto Top

Unregistered

On second thought, Adele.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 12:13 AM

Just because we don't see them naked getting it on, its hardly scraps.

They have the biggest OTT wedding in the history of the show.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 12:23 AM

Honestly, JCap has been pregnant half the episodes they have appeared in, in varying degrees. I'm not making excuses, but it may be a factor. As long as SaRa waits for a bit, we have a shot at sexier times this year.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 12:45 AM

Honestly, JCap has been pregnant half the episodes they have appeared in, in varying degrees. I'm not making excuses, but it may be a factor. As long as SaRa waits for a bit, we have a shot at sexier times this year.
can you elaborate on your definition of "sexier" please and thank you?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 12:56 AM

Well, maybe both in bras at same time? Does that work for you?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 12:58 AM

That would work for me. Mind you SaRa might not be down for that seeing as she is a bit chubbier lately.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't want to see them naked, thank you very much. :X I like both women but they can't keep their naked bodies to themselves.

I just think the storyline has been handled with forceps from the beginning out of fear of offending straight viewers. Which basically means scraps, take whatever we give you, for lesbian viewers.
Goto Top

Unregistered

that will depend on Arizona

Nov 21 2012, 01:18 AM

That would work for me. Mind you SaRa might not be down for that seeing as she is a bit chubbier lately.

yeah Sara is either pregnant or she's gotten fatter
Goto Top

Unregistered

SaRa is always up for it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 01:24 AM

I don't want to see them naked, thank you very much. :X I like both women but they can't keep their naked bodies to themselves.

I just think the storyline has been handled with forceps from the beginning out of fear of offending straight viewers. Which basically means scraps, take whatever we give you, for lesbian viewers.
Your post is confusing. You don't want them naked, but you are mad that they are not? I think the relationship has been handled very well over the years.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 01:47 AM

I respectfully disagree and will say that Arizona seems more open to it and so does JCap
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 20 2012, 11:41 PM

Wait...they did what? Shippers can be so scary sometimes ^o)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 01:53 AM
Nov 21 2012, 01:47 AM

I respectfully disagree and will say that Arizona seems more open to it and so does JCap
SaRa has never shied away from partial nudity. That is what we were discussing. They are both up for any sexytimes. I would bet anything on it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 01:52 AM

Your post is confusing. You don't want them naked, but you are mad that they are not? I think the relationship has been handled very well over the years.
It's not confusing. I want to see a respectful storyline which does not include either women being naked. :)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 03:09 AM

It's not confusing. I want to see a respectful storyline which does not include either women being naked. :)
We have gotten that. Their relationship has been handled well esp in comparison to the dysfunction that is the rest of the shows couples.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 03:17 AM

We have gotten that. Their relationship has been handled well esp in comparison to the dysfunction that is the rest of the shows couples.
x2
Goto Top

Unregistered

Meh, Calzona has been up and down in the respect department. There have been episodes where the discrepancy between the straight couples and the gay one were glaring. That being said, Shonda does pay attention to criticism, even if she will never acknowledge that she does.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 03:56 AM

Meh, Calzona has been up and down in the respect department. There have been episodes where the discrepancy between the straight couples and the gay one were glaring. That being said, Shonda does pay attention to criticism, even if she will never acknowledge that she does.
I don't think it is disrespect. Either Shonda respects them as a lesbian couple or she doesn't. She may make mistakes, but that is what they are. I don't believe she means any disrespect.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 21 2012, 03:56 AM

I never commented on the amount of Calzona before, mainly because I hadn't watched a lot of non-calzona scenes. But I've had some free time lately, and went back and watched most of the show starting at ep 1. Now I can say for sure that they are treated fairly. They have a lot of scenes together and their own individual airtime as well. Nobody really (minus a few exceptions) has had graphic love scenes, and I don't mind that one bit. Sure, I can see why some are upset with the way their story went, but I don't think they were ever put on the backburner due to the nature of their relationship.

This is one of the best-acted pairings out there. People give JCap crap for her acting, but I've always thought she was great. So far this season, she's been outstanding.
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic