Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Jessica Clark; Lesbian model
Topic Started: Feb 4 2012, 12:09 PM (205,683 Views)
Unregistered

If it's true that they broke up I think it was because of jealousy. Jessica is getting better projects and Lacey is still stuck doing afterellen.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 21 2012, 01:59 AM
If it's true that they broke up I think it was because of jealousy. Jessica is getting better projects and Lacey is still stuck doing afterellen.
Well Jessica is getting pretty old so she won't be able to do the modeling thing for much longer. I hope she has a degree or some type of education.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jessica is dating a dude now. :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 21 2012, 02:19 AM
Isnt she supposed to be a lesbian? :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:picsorSTFU:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Bitter, pencil-dicked troll still posting the same thing in every remotely attractive lesbian's thread when said lesbian splits from her girlfriend. I think it's time you considered suicide. :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Not gonna lie, I sensed she may have cheated on Lacey with a guy. Because she played straight in True Blood and I got the feeling it may have drawn her towards men. The timing of her being on True Blood and them breaking up is too coincidental.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 21 2012, 02:36 AM
Not gonna lie, I sensed she may have cheated on Lacey with a guy. Because she played straight in True Blood and I got the feeling it may have drawn her towards men. The timing of her being on True Blood and them breaking up is too coincidental.
And the award for clueless retard of the year goes too...

Actors play rapists and serial killers too, maybe they might start raping and killing in real life too. :retard:

She has made it very clear she's a lesbian, I know it's hard for you to imagine any attractive woman not enjoying munching on a cock because of your misogyny but believe me, it exists.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Funny, I never see anyone suggesting gay men have "gone back to vagina" when they split from their male partners. Yay patriarchy!

As was stated earlier in the thread, Lacey is still mentioning Jessica on Twitter and Jessica hasn't mentioned her for months, if anyone has been dumped/cheated on it's Jessica.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 21 2012, 02:39 AM
And the award for clueless retard of the year goes too...

Actors play rapists and serial killers too, maybe they might start raping and killing in real life too. :retard:

She has made it very clear she's a lesbian, I know it's hard for you to imagine any attractive woman not enjoying munching on a cock because of your misogyny but believe me, it exists.
:clap: Am I on a straight forum or what? Wherever I go if there's a speculation an actres/musician/fictional character has mighty broken up with their better half it MUST be because of a men :facepalm:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 21 2012, 02:41 AM
Funny, I never see anyone suggesting gay men have "gone back to vagina" when they split from their male partners. Yay patriarchy!

As was stated earlier in the thread, Lacey is still mentioning Jessica on Twitter and Jessica hasn't mentioned her for months, if anyone has been dumped/cheated on it's Jessica.
x2

I agree with everything you said.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 21 2012, 04:29 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Actually they stopped talking about each other when Jessica was doing that lesbian movie. So that means .....
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She has been attending recent events with dudes. There are photographs. Google is your friend.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

This was on October 1st, no man, saw the whole set.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

October 14th, no man or woman. If she just broke up with Lacey I don't think she would be dating so early after the breakup. Man or woman.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Is it because she is a femme?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 21 2012, 04:32 AM
She has been attending recent events with dudes. There are photographs. Google is your friend.
Well since you're the one trolling, why don't YOU post pics of her with men?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

They only went underground with their relationship in the last month. They are keeping things private between them. Don't assume.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

They have unfollowed each other on twitter.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I have a friend who knows Jessica and she is seeing a guy right now sadly. She's having an affair with Michael Lehmann who's a director on True Blood. The worst part is he's married! :X

So disappointed with her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 25 2012, 12:36 PM
I have a friend who knows Jessica and she is seeing a guy right now sadly. She's having an affair with Michael Lehmann who's a director on True Blood. The worst part is he's married! :X

You made a mistake, this isn't the KStew thread.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 25 2012, 12:44 PM

:rofl: ok you got me, crappy trolling attempt.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 25 2012, 12:48 PM

:rofl: ok you got me, crappy trolling attempt.
So you come to a lesbian forum to spread myths about lesbians dating men? Yeah, might need to rethink your sexual orientation sweetie.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

If they broken up somebody forgot to inform her sister in law. She is obviously not aware.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 29 2012, 07:27 AM
If they broken up somebody forgot to inform her sister in law. She is obviously not aware.
Meaning?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jessica was still describing herself as married in summer 2012, when she did this interview with The Advocate. She also had this to say about closeting for career success:

for myself, I am who I am and I feel comfortable in my skin. I’m a forthright person and I am ambitious and I do hope that I get to do more, interesting work but not at the expense of me not being who I am. Backtracking on who I am, how I define myself, or who I’m in love with, that for me would diminish the quality of my life. Any professional success that came out of that wouldn’t give me true satisfaction.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 13 2012, 11:07 PM
Jessica was still describing herself as married in summer 2012, when she did this interview with The Advocate. She also had this to say about closeting for career success:

for myself, I am who I am and I feel comfortable in my skin. I’m a forthright person and I am ambitious and I do hope that I get to do more, interesting work but not at the expense of me not being who I am. Backtracking on who I am, how I define myself, or who I’m in love with, that for me would diminish the quality of my life. Any professional success that came out of that wouldn’t give me true satisfaction.
Stupid hyperlink.. I meant this interview: http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/television/2012/07/24/true-blood-star-jessica-clark-talks-advocate
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 13 2012, 11:08 PM

Stupid hyperlink.. I meant this interview: http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/television/2012/07/24/true-blood-star-jessica-clark-talks-advocate
So she's still married but they're not seeing each other anymore?

I'm confused.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 21 2012, 04:32 AM
I googled. Found no pic with a guy. Since there is nothing to support your statement, let me guess, this is the same poster that claimed (s)he knows someone who knows that Jessica is dating a guy?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

This interview could have been done months before it was published.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 13 2012, 11:50 PM

Yes, of course, but it is still relatively recent, and it shows she had explicitly addressed the issue of closeting for career success that some posters have been raising here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 14 2012, 09:23 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepthis interview with The Advocate. She also had this to say about closeting for career success:

for myself, I am who I am and I feel comfortable in my skin. I’m a forthright person and I am ambitious and I do hope that I get to do more, interesting work but not at the expense of me not being who I am. Backtracking on who I am, how I define myself, or who I’m in love with, that for me would diminish the quality of my life. Any professional success that came out of that wouldn’t give me true satisfaction.http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/television/2012/07/24/true-blood-star-jessica-clark-talks-advocate
Yes, of course, but it is still relatively recent, and it shows she had explicitly addressed the issue of closeting for career success that some posters have been raising here.
There is pictures Lacey & Jessica together in late August.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

yes, kristen is the only one who's ever done that . -_-
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 14 2012, 09:23 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepthis interview with The Advocate. She also had this to say about closeting for career success:

for myself, I am who I am and I feel comfortable in my skin. I’m a forthright person and I am ambitious and I do hope that I get to do more, interesting work but not at the expense of me not being who I am. Backtracking on who I am, how I define myself, or who I’m in love with, that for me would diminish the quality of my life. Any professional success that came out of that wouldn’t give me true satisfaction.http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/television/2012/07/24/true-blood-star-jessica-clark-talks-advocate
So I guess Jessica is not hiding/downplaying her marriage with Lacey then? Does that mean that they are actually divorced now?
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply