Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Jessica Clark; Lesbian model
Topic Started: Feb 4 2012, 12:09 PM (210,301 Views)
Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 01:32 PM
Jessica's new man looks much older then her why don't she get atleast get younger bf.
:rofl:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 01:32 AM
Feb 12 2013, 08:23 PM
Posted Image
:puke:
Repulsive!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Can you guys please stop quoting that ugly picture? The thread is about Jessica, who is not in the pic. Besides, it's making my stomach turn. Please and thank you.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 04:21 AM
Posted Image
I would do anything to get one night with her. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So she used to be a catwalk model? I haven't seen any pictures of her from that time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 03:30 PM
Can you guys please stop quoting that ugly picture? The thread is about Jessica, who is not in the pic. Besides, it's making my stomach turn. Please and thank you.
They are dating so...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 03:56 PM
Feb 13 2013, 04:21 AM
Posted Image
I would do anything to get one night with her. :wub:
take me with you!!! :hug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 11 2013, 02:52 PM
IS this even TRUE??? is she dating that Ruby girl? Since when??? what's happened?
oh lord!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these pictures of the 2 of them? WHAT THE F***K??

What's up with Lacey? Did she divorce her to be with Ruby?

coz they were still together few months ago... till they unfriend each others on facebook in mid-september.
I saw pictures of Her and this "new girlfriend" on Instagram back in early december which make me say "she acts fast"

I think they did a shooting Ruby and her for WakeUp Call Tees in early december and since then a bunch of photos of them appeared on Instagram (on their friends profiles but never on their own Ing pages till that "photographic disaster"...)

I didn't really pay attention at first but I found that weird... now it makes sense... so sad...She even looks different...not The Jessica we were used to... too bad

She acts fast imo and u r right saw her with a pierced septum...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 07:48 PM
IS this even TRUE??? is she dating that Ruby girl? Since when??? what's happened?
oh lord!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these pictures of the 2 of them? WHAT THE F***K??

coz they were still together few months ago... till they unfriend each others on facebook in mid-september.
I saw pictures of Her and this "new girlfriend" on Instagram back in early december which make me say "she acts fast"

I think they did a shooting Ruby and her for WakeUp Call Tees in early december and since then a bunch of photos of them appeared on Instagram (on their friends profiles but never on their own Ing pages till that "photographic disaster"...)

I didn't really pay attention at first but I found that weird... now it makes sense... so sad...She even looks different...not The Jessica we were used to... too bad

Really? I though Ruby was still dating Lea Lorraine (from Bad girls club miami & love games) I saw them like 6 months ago...crazies!!! Too bad Lacey and Jessica broke up I though they were perfection among "out and proud lesbians"
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

someone should link Jessica to this thread :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 03:06 AM
I admit I was one of those who said Jessica was out of Lacey's league and I couldn't see the attraction but now that I've seen this Ruby creature, Lacey looks more appealing than ever before. At least Lacey looked clean and didn't have gender issues! Lacey must be laughing to herself at what Jessica has downgraded to since they divorced.

That toilet cubicle pic is just vile, firstly who even takes pictures of themselves using a toilet (or even pretending to)? She looks so pleased with herself in that pic, I'm not sure why, being completely gross is nothing to be proud of and I don't know why you'd want to share a pic like that with other people via a social networking site.

I'm also wondering if she's wearing anything that isn't bought from the men's section. :ermm:

I agree
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jessica will come to her senses hopefully and date someone who isn't a gross pig .. rebounds can be ugly :love: Jessica is super hot and she has a reserved personality but she is intelligent and interesting .. I would love to have a conversation with her. She is British not boring :drool:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 09:03 PM
Jessica will come to her senses hopefully and date someone who isn't a gross pig .. rebounds can be ugly :love: Jessica is super hot and she has a reserved personality but she is intelligent and interesting .. I would love to have a conversation with her. She is British not boring :drool:
British are boring AND ugly, she's lucky she isn't full-blood.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 09:14 PM
Yeah because Americans are so much better looking than Brits...not.

Being more tanned doesn't make white Americans somehow magically better looking than the Brits.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No such thing as 'British blood' they are a mongrel nation.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

you NEED to put down whatever your smoking if you think she is anything close to ugly :crazy:

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 09:46 PM

you NEED to put down whatever your smoking if you think she is anything close to ugly :crazy:

Uhh, OP is talking about ethnically English people.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 09:49 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

No such thing. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 09:50 PM
Feb 13 2013, 09:49 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
No such thing. :D
Cool.
Quote Post Goto Top

StupidEnough
Member Avatar
The Village Idiot
Feb 13 2013, 03:59 PM
So she used to be a catwalk model? I haven't seen any pictures of her from that time.
I think she was moreso commercial. She was the eye candy in Usher's "Burn" video.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 07:55 PM
Feb 13 2013, 07:48 PM

Really? I though Ruby was still dating Lea Lorraine (from Bad girls club miami & love games) I saw them like 6 months ago...crazies!!! Too bad Lacey and Jessica broke up I though they were perfection among "out and proud lesbians"

NO WAY???? Jessica and Ruby Croak???? WTF????

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She likes girls with strong arms, but Ruby doesn't exactly fit that description.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 11 2013, 02:16 PM
What's wrong with you people? This topic is dedicated to Jessica Clark!!
It is already a disaster that it's not "Jess and Lacey" anymore...
I can't believe they're not together anymore??
I had to read the entire thread to kind of understand what had happened? so sad...
Did Jessica say something about that in her recent interviews?

To answer your question: There are 2 interviews (already published) since their divorce

Curve jan-feb issue where she announced officially that they broke up (check picture) and another one on the feb issue of shemag (http://www.shemag.com/)

In the last one, we can read the following:
"Jessica Clark...open lesbian sharing her life with her spouse, celebrity trainer Lacey Stone..."
nothing about their divorce, a new girlfriend or her being single etc...

I guess we'll have to wait for the recent interview she's just done with @anca1268 (https://twitter.com/anca1268) to get more details... at least I hope so

About the Curve extract here: I found that her answers were kind of "cold" and very "detached" comparing to the way we've read about their separation on Lacey's blog?

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Radiancegrace

Thank you, I read the most recent interview you mentioned on twitter. No mention of the divorce, there. This is the first I have heard Jessica acknowledge it. Lacey has said the same thing about the love and respect they continue to have for one another.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 10:58 PM
NO WAY???? Jessica and Ruby Croak???? WTF????

EWW

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 13 2013, 04:27 AM
Posted Image
Jessica's fucking this. spinpukeemo
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

When Sally met Sally interview
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Cause it needs to be on every page.... :$ B-)
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 14 2013, 06:29 AM
Cause it needs to be on every page.... :$ B-)
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jessica Clark is the one that started this thread. She's a narcissist who is in love with herself.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 14 2013, 06:32 AM
Jessica Clark is the one that started this thread. She's a narcissist who is in love with herself.
Give it up Lacey!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 14 2013, 12:09 AM
Feb 13 2013, 04:27 AM
Posted Image
Jessica's fucking this. spinpukeemo
Posted Image
LMFAO on the GIF! :rofl:
That was my exact reaction!
Ruby is so gross :puke:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply