Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
X Factor UK 2012
Topic Started: Sep 9 2012, 07:50 PM (18,154 Views)
Unregistered

poor lucy.

lucy leaving x factor
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 02:16 PM
Some are saying her health problems stem from alcohol.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 02:16 PM
Gutted she is gone but thank god I now have no reason to watch this show anymore
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4620692/Police-charge-24yr-old-as-TV-star-raped-by-hotel-porter.html

Some are saying this is why she has left. Really hope it's not true :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 02:31 PM
I hope not but I think they would say "for personal reasons" and not because of "ongoing illness"
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 02:38 PM
I hope not but I think they would say "for personal reasons" and not because of "ongoing illness"
I doubt that if they had said for 'personal reasons' surely everyone would have speculated even more. I also hope its not her because I really liked her as a person.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/73240885.html?thread=12912789813#t12912789813
it looks like it could be true
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 03:52 PM
OMG this is so sad. I really feel for her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 03:54 PM
Nov 3 2012, 03:52 PM
OMG this is so sad. I really feel for her.
:'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So so sad :( Poor Lucy. No one deserves that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wow I really hope it's not true but it looks like it could be. Poor lucy...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Ella the fella ‏@EleanorFaith2
oh my god apparently Lucy Spraggan was raped by a hotel porter, she hasn't got the flu and that's why she left the xfactor, thats disgusting
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Celeb News: Lucy spraggan officially leaves the xfactor uk. Celebria. ... TXF has issued a gagging order on the rape.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 04:18 PM
Celeb News: Lucy spraggan officially leaves the xfactor uk. Celebria. ... TXF has issued a gagging order on the rape.
:'( :'( :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Can't imagine what she is going through. That man is despicable!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Men, what lovely creatures they are...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wow. Really hope it's not her. Not that I'd hope anyone to have to go through that. Shit.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I felt sick when I read this, absolutely despicable. Please don't vilify me for saying this but this is why I don't drink, she was always talking about how she was going out getting drunk then going back to the contestants hotel, obviously no woman should have to change her lifestyle to avoid becoming a victim of rape but the reality is there are always sick, entitled men out there wanting to take advantage of a vulnerable i.e. drunk woman and we have to be careful.

I really hope this story isn't true but it looks like it is. Poor Lucy, this monster has not only ruined her X Factor dream but probably the rest of her life. I try not to hate anyone but men make it so hard sometimes when every day I read another article about another woman being raped, beaten or killed at the hands of a man.
Quote Post Goto Top

Guest69
Unregistered

Was very disappointed Jade left last week, clearly the sing-off doesn't mean anything coz she was flawless and Union J were out of tune. At least now I'm not pulling for anyone I can enjoy this farce without any grumblings.

Sad news about Lucy btw, can't imagine what she is going through
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I doubt X Factor are covering this up because they care about Lucy's privacy, more like they don't want the bad publicity as a result of her being raped in the hotel they chose for the contestants to stay. Sick bastard probably knew she was a lesbian too. :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 09:19 PM
I doubt X Factor are covering this up because they care about Lucy's privacy, more like they don't want the bad publicity as a result of her being raped in the hotel they chose for the contestants to stay. Sick bastard probably knew she was a lesbian too. :(
My thought exactly. They are covering their asses.
Quote Post Goto Top

Guest69
Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 09:23 PM
Nov 3 2012, 09:19 PM
My thought exactly. They are covering their asses.
x3

The X Factor only like controversy when it can boost their ratings
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 09:06 PM
I felt sick when I read this, absolutely despicable. Please don't vilify me for saying this but this is why I don't drink, she was always talking about how she was going out getting drunk then going back to the contestants hotel, obviously no woman should have to change her lifestyle to avoid becoming a victim of rape but the reality is there are always sick, entitled men out there wanting to take advantage of a vulnerable i.e. drunk woman and we have to be careful.

I really hope this story isn't true but it looks like it is. Poor Lucy, this monster has not only ruined her X Factor dream but probably the rest of her life. I try not to hate anyone but men make it so hard sometimes when every day I read another article about another woman being raped, beaten or killed at the hands of a man.
Don't think she is going to sing beer fear ever again. Poor girl.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 3 2012, 09:06 PM

I really hope this story isn't true but it looks like it is. This monster has not only ruined her X Factor dream but probably the rest of her life. Poor Lucy, I try not to hate anyone but men make it so hard sometimes when every day I read another article about another woman being raped, beaten or killed at the hands of a man.
SMH at this post on so many levels.

'obviously no woman should have to change her lifestyle to avoid becoming a victim of rape' - you think? Christ I don't drink myself but bloody hell. You might think you're not akin to saying she was asking for it but you are...

'this monster has not only ruined her X Factor dream but probably the rest of her life.' - Mystic Meg as well? Don't make her any more of a victim FFS

I try not to hate anyone but men make it so hard sometimes when every day I read another article about another woman being raped, beaten or killed at the hands of a man. - You cannot conflate all men with rapists.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

'obviously no woman should have to change her lifestyle to avoid becoming a victim of rape' - you think? Christ I don't drink myself but bloody hell. You might think you're not akin to saying she was asking for it but you are...

No she's not. She is saying that if you a drunk you are not as aware of your surrounding as you would be if you are sober and that might lead you not to perceive and avoid a dangerous situation. If people want to be careful by not drinking, it think that they are wise to do so.
Its well known that drinking changes your perception of risk which is why many people do it (a little dutch courage as it were).
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 4 2012, 02:19 AM
Quote:

No she's not. She is saying that if you a drunk you are not as aware of your surrounding as you would be if you are sober and that might lead you not to perceive and avoid a dangerous situation. If people want to be careful by not drinking, it think that they are wise to do so.
Its well known that drinking changes your perception of risk which is why many people do it (a little dutch courage as it were).
If (& it's still an if) it was Lucy it had nothing to do with drink. The person involved was in her bed sleeping & a porter at the hotel let himself in.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I read her girlfriend flew back from thailand, she wouldnt have to if she was ill unless it was serious. I hope she gets the support she needs.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The thing about X Factor saying that she is ill is that now people are slagging her off quite brutally because she was out partying last week (or this week). So this is absolutely not fair to her if this tragic thing happened, but telling what happened wouldn't be fair either. It's a fucked up situation anyway.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 4 2012, 09:18 AM
The thing about X Factor saying that she is ill is that now people are slagging her off quite brutally because she was out partying last week (or this week). So this is absolutely not fair to her if this tragic thing happened, but telling what happened wouldn't be fair either. It's a fucked up situation anyway.
If you're on about the pictures where shes dressed as a pumpkin people need to do research before they speak or watch the show because that was 2weeks ago at rylans birthday party, we probably wont ever know the real truth unless she decides to talk about it (if it was her) but for people to say nasty stuff isnt right
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Wait. I thought the contestants stay in 'The X Factor House' whilst in the competition. They don't make them stay randomly in hotels. I don't know if it was true but let's look at this logically before assuming she was raped, X Factor was trying to cover it up and concluding with hatred towards mankind.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 4 2012, 10:28 AM
Wait. I thought the contestants stay in 'The X Factor House' whilst in the competition. They don't make them stay randomly in hotels. I don't know if it was true but let's look at this logically before assuming she was raped, X Factor was trying to cover it up and concluding with hatred towards mankind.
I think she (and another contestant?) had to stay in a hotel because of too much partying
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 4 2012, 10:31 AM
I think she (and another contestant?) had to stay in a hotel because of too much partying
I thought that X-Factor didn't like them going out and about during the show unless on press outings especially after the Frankie stuff from last year.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

All of the contestants stay in the same hotel in london this year and not a house like the years before. Dunno why they decided to let them stay in a hotel. :huh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nov 4 2012, 10:31 AM
Correct - they all started off in one hotel but Rylan & Lucy had to move to another one after the original hotel complained about their partying.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

christopher maloney to leave. PLEASE JESUS!!!

also can't wait to see no doubt perform. Gwen is looking so good :ihi:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply